- Text Size +

 

Chapter 16: The Bath – Lorena and Jason

“So… You’re feeling better now?” asked Jason, as he extremely carefully entered the water of the bath, which was heated enough that some vapor formed above it, just like he loved it.

“Yes, I’m fine!” chirped Lorena as she looked at the Gigantic settling himself in a bathtub large enough to be a freaking lake. “It was just some food poisoning. Even if I think I was really lucky to have been sick like that just before their special event. I won’t lie to you, the idea of walking inside someone is… nerve grating to me” she finished, shuddering.

“I think I can get that” replied Jason, letting out a sigh of pleasure as he felt his muscles relaxing. “Ah, that’s so good, I haven’t had a bath like that in ages!”

“I’m not sure you can” laughed the Normal woman. “I mean, I don’t think it’s even possible to picture someone – or something - being large enough to eat a Gigantic, you know? It’d need to be several kilometers tall to do that, and it’d be the end of the world. Also, don’t you have a bath at home? Are you telling me that you wait for rain to clean you? That’s be gross!”

“Of course not!” shouted Jason, looking vaguely offended. “I do clean myself thoroughly and regularly. It’s just that while very similar in a lot of ways, our bodies differ from Normals quite a lot – and not just because we’re this tall! We don’t sweat as much – or at all, most of the time, but we produce a lot of warmth, that sort of things. And, well… we require a lot more water than anyone else to get clean. So we are allowed a bath maybe twice a year. Imagine the quantity of water I’ve pulled just for that one...”

“Enough to fill a big lake, yeah” admitted Lorena, who eyed the sculptural body of Jason underneath the water. “But who is allowing you anything? I’ve a hard time believing that someone can boss you around!”

“You’re right, nobody bosses us Gigantics” chuckled Jason. “But we still have some self-imposed rules, to make sure we can live with all of you smaller peoples. Otherwise… well, it’d be a mess, just like when the Growth started all those centuries ago. Just because we’re bigger doesn’t mean we can just do whatever we want, you know? And sure, sometimes we, uh… we can get our passion get in the way, but, hey! We’re only humans.”

“Perhaps a little more than that” huffed the Normal girl, amused. “I mean, I’m not stranger to wild sex, and I’ve never ravaged my home like Lindsey and you did the other day!”

“It was once!” whined Jason, sounding a little hurt now. “It only happened once and we didn’t plan it, you know? It’s just that… well, two Gigantics together is a lot to handle, even for us!”

“Of course. Now, enough talking and let me in, already! Or are you getting cold feet now?”

Jason sighed and rolled his eyes. It was obvious he was amused by Lorena’s antics, but also a little annoyed by them at the same time. Still, he did as he had agreed when they had known that they’d be selected to be here together. He extended a hand and picked up the little woman, who was barely taller than a small ant to him, something extremely difficult and dangerous, and put her in the water of his bath. It could have been deadly, because of the depth of it, and even the temperature perhaps, but thankfully she wasn’t immerged in it.

“Thanks!” chirped Lorena as she sat perfectly in the canoe she was in and produced a paddle to be able to navigate in the bath. “Now I can finally explore Lake Jason!” she added, laughing.

“Yeah, well, be careful, okay? You’ve got floating devices and all but it’s still dangerous! If you capsize or fall from it, it may be almost impossible for me to pick you up and you could end drowning. Do try to remember that. So far we’ve managed to avoid worse than bruises in this show, it would be great that we kept this tradition… I don’t want to be tried for involuntarily manslaughter!”

“You won’t be tried even if it happened!” laughed it off Lorena. “I agreed to be in the bath and not up against it, looking at you, remember? Plus, I’m a very good swimmer, even with those dumb things on my hips and arms… and I have some natural floating devices, you know?” she finished with a huge grin plastered on her face.

Jason didn’t answer that, he simply grunted and looked away. He had seen Lorena naked already, and while he knew that Normals had a hard time understanding how clearly Gigantics could detail them even with the naked eyes, he suspected that the little woman knew enough to realize that her body had a profound impact on him. It wasn’t the same kind of lust which seemed to have taken over Lindsey when it came to Andrew, of course. He didn’t want to be with Lorena outside of the show, except perhaps as friends – he did like her adventurous spirit.

He was grateful that the bath allowed him to be immersed from the neck down with room to spare however. Because his body couldn’t help but react to her presence, and while he had been more adventurous with her when he didn’t knew her, he felt strangely shy now. Perhaps it was because he knew that Lorena lived for the thrill of it and would paddle right to his dick if it appeared out of the water while he couldn’t risk moving too much, if at all, just to be sure nothing dire would happen to the Normal girl…

“Earth to Jason!” yelled the little being, snapping him out of his mind, which made him twitch and create powerful waves in the bath, which threatened to capsize the canoe. “Do you mind if I move around a little? I’ll try to remain where you can see me!”

“Uuh, no, of course not, you can go wherever you want, you know?” he told her, sounding surprised by the fact that she had actually asked permission – it didn’t sound like Lorena at all, as far as he could tell, but he admittedly didn’t knew her that well.

“Great! I’ll be trying to race toward your feet, so please, don’t move too much, okay?” she added, without letting him the time to react until she started paddling away at quite a great speed.

Jason looked at her and he had to admit that he was a little jealous. Sure, Gigantics could cover incredible ground extremely fast by feet – or probably by swimming, even if they weren’t allowed to go too far from the costs, and had to be mindful of the coral reefs and what not. Jason hadn’t moved beyond a dozen of kilometers from the land when he had been a kid, during a particularly breezy day in the Mediterranean Sea. He wouldn’t ever have been able to do something as simple as using a canoe like Lorena did even if he had been allowed to.

“Hey, Jason? Can I ask you something?” asked Lorena, bringing his mind and eyes back on her – and he almost gasped when he realized that she had almost reached the water above his feet.

“Sure, I guess?”

“Why did you join the Lounge? I mean, I can understand it, I’ve kind of a fetish for you Growns, even if some of you are a little too much for me. Like Lupita. That bitch” she finished, but the Gigantic could tell that it was actually affectionate, somehow! “But you? What’s the point? It’s not like your kind interacted much with the outside world, as far as I can tell!”

“Well, to be honest… I guess you could tell I have a sort of reverse fetish of you. I like the idea of being around smaller peoples. Not that I’d want that in a partner, just to be clear. But… well, it’s kind of hot to feel so massive compared to someone, you know?”

“I can understand it… does it mean you’d agree to show me how big you can be, in this hot water?”

Jason picked up the innuendo immediately? How couldn’t he have, when she seemed to be paddling toward his groin? He hesitated. He knew it be a rather dumb thing to give in to what someone as small as Lorena wanted, but on the other hand… On the other hand, it was just something which would happen in the Lounge, nothing more than that. And perhaps he could even set up some rules, to make sure things didn’t go the way she wanted only? As he pondered all of it, a smile formed on his lips. Yeah, it sounded like a plan.

“Sure, why not. But at one condition. You don’t leave the canoe, and you don’t touch me, do we have a deal? I promise it’ll be worth it!”

“Really? Well, it’d better be, otherwise I’ll be extremely disappointed and I’ll probably break this deal!”

Jason rolled his eyes but he admitted he was amused by her antics. He started to move his hands toward his shaft and pumped it, admiring the way his slow, deliberate moves, made the water swell, which in turn made the canoe Lorena was one moving. He shifted his position to push his hips a little forward, so that when he became fully erect, his dick pierced the surface of the water, appearing in its monolithic glory, and the Gigantic man chuckled when he heard the Normal girl gasp. He felt his blood pumping faster.

“Holy shit, I had forgotten how enormous that thing is… I’m starting to regret agreeing to not touch it. It’s so massive! So fucking ginormous…”

“Well, thanks. I’m quite well hung indeed! I wonder how it looks from your point of view, because other Gigantics are often impressed – or jealous, for the guys!”

“You bet they are!” chirped Alice as she appeared, looking enormous for a moment, until it became clear that she was looking down at a small screen next to her. “I mean, I got to admit it’s not every day that you see such a huge dick swinging around!”

She remained silent when Jason groaned softly and his dick became even harder and bigger. Alice couldn’t suppress the shock and arousal on her face, even after what she had endured the last time she had dealt with a Gigantic. But it was hard to not be weirdly captivated by the mighty thing coming to life like that, and the anchor remained silent as Jason’s breathing quickened and he seemed ready to explode rather quickly, until he managed to calm down a little, even if his face was red and he smiled softly, looking down at Lorena.

“Well, I hope you don’t mind if I stop here…” he stated, his voice soft and yet powerful. “Cuming here could be quite dangerous for you…”

“I don’t mind!’ chuckled Lorena, and her voice betrayed how aroused she was by this prospect.

“Of course she is” sighed Alice as she turned toward the camera to look at the viewers directly. “So next week will be special, we’ll have you select only one guest, we’ll pick the other one! Choose wisely, peoples! Here is the poll for you!”

https://strawpoll.com/yda27gqwz