- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the strawpoll, try to spread the love !

https://strawpoll.com/p39hcgfcy

Chapter 2 – The Kitchen – Lindsey and Parvati

The episode started with a panoramic of the kitchen. Without any guest, it seemed perfectly suited for all sizes and extremely well equipped. And even when Lindsey entered, her body almost entirely naked save for the smallest bands of tissues around her privates, her breasts being now allowed to bounce freely without anything doing so much as pretending that it was holding them in place, she didn’t denote too much in there. She walked languidly toward the various bowls and utensils and started to pick some, as if she wanted to start cooking.

But before long, she was joined by Parvati. The Indian Titaness was also scantily clad, far more so than when she had appeared in the teaser. She only had a mini-skirt so short her bush was almost visible and a bra which happened to support her incredible forms. She was obviously not as busty or curvy as Lindsey, but had they been the same size, she’d probably would have been able to give her a run for her money. The two women hadn’t tied their hairs and both moved slightly as they walked or shifted. Parvati said nothing as she drew closer to Lindsey.

For a lot of people, the size difference became painfully clear. Normals and even Smalls had a hard time grasping the sheer size of the Titans, who towered around 200 meters tall, and even more so the Gigantics who themselves were all exactly 500 meters tall. Even for the Giants, who stood near or above 50 meters in height, the size difference between the two wasn’t that easy to conceptualize when one didn’t saw those often. But right now, it was clear as day and the stark contrast between the two women couldn’t have been starker.

Lindsey’s ass was ginormous, incredibly bountiful and so wide that it dwarfed the Titaness whole body, who stood in its shadow. Parvati was not tall enough to be eye to eye even with its bottom. She was somewhat in the middle of Lindsey’s thighs and even those seemed to be larger than her whole body – even if it could have been just an optic illusion, what with the two women shifting their weight as if they were a little uncomfortable or hesitant. Finally, as the camera zoomed on Parvati’s face, the Indian Titaness smiled wickedly. Her right hand rose and then fell well above her, on the glorious rump of the blonde Gigantic.

“Ow!” yelped Lindsey, as her super-dense flesh reacted to the slap almost like a Normal’s ass would have. “What was that for, ‘pati?” she asked, looking over her shoulder with mock sternness, the smile tugging at the corner of her mouth betraying her amusement.

“That’s a punishment because you didn’t wait for me” replied the Titaness with a thick but surprisingly endearing Indian accent, almost as if she was doing her best to have it. “We had decided that we wouldn’t start cooking for the others before we were both here!”

“But I’m just preparing the stuff we’ll need, not even the ingredients, sweetie!”

“Do you even know what Normals and Smalls eat?” asked Parvati, a mischievous grin on her face.

“Well… no” admitted Lindsey, putting her right hand on her forehead as if she was a klutz. “But it’s a good thing you’re here to help me then! Can I pick you up? Wouldn’t want to crush you without noticing down there!”

“Yeah, as if it would happen. But sure, go ahead!”

The viewers leant toward their screen, with this first hand to hand approach. The two tallest women on the show seemed to not be bothered too much by their near nakedness nor their quite noticeable size difference. In fact, when Lindsey picked up Paravati, it was plain obvious that she also groped her ass, which made the smaller Indian Titaness chuckle. As she was brought near to Lindsey’s enormous knockers, she cupped them as best she could, letting out surprised squeal at their weight, which made both of them laugh, until Parvati was hit in the chin by the wobbling orbs.

“Ouch, hey careful girl! I want to keep my teeth in my mouth!”

“Sooooooooorrry!” replied Lindsey, while sounding absolutely unrepentant or sorry, before dropping the Titaness on the kitchen’s counter, but not without peeking a feel of her own breasts before. “Damn, you’ve got fine ones for such a small lady!”

“Thank you! Now, Lindsey, perhaps we should get going on what little people likes to eat, yes?”

“Sure! Fire away, I’ll do the heavy lifting!” laughed the blonde, lifting up a packet of sugar which had to be at least a hundred meters tall and half that in width.

“Well...” slowly stated Parvati as she walked closer and closer to the barely hidden right nipple of Lindsey. “What smaller peoples need in their cakes and sugary stuff is definitively… MILK!”

She shouted the last word as she easily freed the huge breasts of her counterpart from its meager constrain, revealing the paler flesh around the areola, said pinkish areola and, of course, the inverted nipple of Lindsey in all its glory. The Gigantic blonde gasped but did absolutely nothing to either push back the smaller lady, cover her tit or anything. She was clearly enjoying the situation, but perhaps seemed a tad surprised by Parvati’s forwardness and boldness, since the smaller giantess was patting the nipple tenderly now.

“I thought touching was forbidden without prior accord” giggled the Gigantic, which forced the Titaness to take a few step backs, to avoid getting hit by the enormous tits once more, almost crushing several tables and cabinets for Giants and Smalls set near where she had been dropped, the camera zooming on those to showcase how puny they were, the tallest barely able to clear the ankle of the Titaness.

“Well, yes, but since you slapped me in the face with those, I considered it an invitation to touch them back” chimed Parvati, a huge grin plastered on her face. “Was I wrong to assume so?”

“I’m afraid yes… I don’t want you to just touch them!”

Having said that, Lindsey proceeded to have Parvati’s head pushed right on her nipple and used the smaller woman’s head to grind it. Her moans quickly became deeper and a lot more sexually charged, as the camera zoomed to reveal Parvati nibbling and even biting at the edge of the inverted nippled, which started, slowly, to get out of hiding. It was surprisingly large, even considering the size of Lindsey’s breasts and the size difference between her and the Titaness who was obviously quite happy with the current situation.

She was pushing her face deeper against the tender bit of flesh, with was wide enough to fill her mouth so much that it was visible as she was starting to deep throat it. Lindsey started to let out a grunt and one of her hands snaked visibly toward her crotch, before stopping by a sheer act of will. She looked down as Parvati who was caressing the whole mass of the white breast which so easily dominated her, being at least half as tall as she was herself and then, the Gigantic blonde grinned mischievously.

Her hands returned up, toward the “petite” Titaness, who was after all barely two hundred meters tall and lifted her, doing her best to keep her face right on her nipple. The camera zoomed on Parvati’s face again. She had seemed surprised for a moment but returned to her focused look on the huge nipple. Whether she truly wanted to draw milk from it or simply enjoyed the sucking of the Gigantic blonde wasn’t clear. But her expression changed and she let out a shrill scream when, having been placed over the bowl that Lindsey had picked up arriving earlier, her legs were pried open and her pussy invaded by the pointer of the taller woman.

“Lindsey! What are you-” started Parvati, but she was cut off as the Gigantic threw her head backward, puffed her chest and, unbelievably so for viewers of a smaller size, her beasts grew, and so did her nipple, the one in the Titaness’s mouth almost tripling in size, to truly obscene proportions, almost gagging the Indian giantess.

“Hush, little one” purred the blonde. “We’re here to try and bake something good for the smaller ones… and while I sadly can’t provide milk, I’m pretty sure that you can give us a special ingredient which will give a unique and unforgivable taste to what we’ll prepare!”

Lindsey grinned as she flexed her finger inside the smaller giantess’ pussy. Then, with a wicked grin, she inserted a second one, and the bulge the two fingers formed started to get clearly visible on the taunt belly of Parvati, who was now entirely exposed. He screams of the Titaness were a mixture of pleasure and pain unlike any she had ever experienced and, when the camera zoomed back, viewers were greeted by a clearly visible rivulet coursing on the naked right leg of the Gigantic as she played with her “toy”.

The two giantesses went at it for several minutes, until Parvati let out an incredible howl, Lindsey a delighted squeal and a veritable cascade of fluids poured out of the Titaness. It wasn’t until it had entirely stopped that Lindsey dropped her gently on the counter, crushing a lot of Normal and Small-sized stuff in the process, even the obviously marble counters for those were reduced to dust under the weight of the Indian Titan, who lay there, shivering and moaning in the afterglow of her orgasm. As for Lindsey, she stood, shivering, biting her lips, revealing in her own power over someone, obviously.

“Okay, now’s the time for the recipe book I think” she chuckled as she proceeded to pick a tablet her size, mounted it on the appropriate support on the wall and sought out a recipe to bake, as if nothing had happened.

But as she did so, one of her hands went down, picked up a tiny portion of her own juices and added it to the rather impressive amount of cum that Parvati had released, almost absent mindedly. She sent wiped her fingers on the Titaness, who moaned under the caressed and clung to it, even if she visibly winced when Lindsey grazed her skin with her nails. The blonde glanced at her and smiled, starting to pet the head and the neck of the smaller giantess like own would do to an affectionate dog.

“I can’t wait to be paired with you again ‘pati. I’ve nothing against the smaller ones, but frankly, they don’t make as good a toy as you Titans do. Too fragile I guess” she chuckled as the view changed to Alice sitting on a chair and looking straight at the viewers.

“Well, that’s not what I call a conventional baking process, right?” she giggled, perhaps a tad bit nervous. “I won’t lie, I didn’t expect our contestants to be so touchy – and naughty – from the get go, but I guess that a lot of unbelievable things happened before hand… like Lindsey having more than 50% of the votes for the longest time! I hope next poll will be more contested. If it helps you, I can give you the location… the outdoor swimming pool!”

As she talked, the poll appeared next to her, with the ten names of each guest, she gestured toward it and the rules, especially the main one: the same pairing can’t appear twice in a row.

“And that’s all for today folks, I hope you’ll like it!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

https://strawpoll.com/p39hcgfcy