[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Shy college student, Erin, is always criticized and teased by her friends for not indulging in the latest food trend. Stuck on her own most of the time in quarantine, she decides to bite the bullet and try this new popular delicacy as an appetizer for dinner, not knowing whether she'll be able to go through with it in the end...

My first story commission! The buyer wished to remain anonymous, but wanted to see a story focusing on a shy, unsure predator's perspective. It was fun to write, and came out pretty quickly within the hour I put it together (not including editing and all that other cleanup jazz). I like that this can kind of fit into my "Low Prospects for Littles" canon pretty well. 

For those that don't know, I made an interactive on writing.com about a world where people charged with even basic crimes or below a poverty line are shrunk and turned into consumable products (food, pets, decoration, etc.) If you're curious to check that out and are patient enough to deal with writing.com's bullshit, here's a link: www.writing.com/main/interacti…

Would love to see more additions to that world, both there and here. If you're interested in ordering a story commission from me, let's get in touch : )


Rated: PG
Categories: New World Order, Vore, Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Gentle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3998 Read: 3592
Published: August 06 2020 Updated: August 06 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Ty975 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3998 words)