- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The class test out the new chairs.

Chapter 11: Trying new Faces.

Jack:

Jack layed on his back, his head facing the ceiling. He was unable to move, as per the box's design. He awaited his user, someone who was not Kairi. He could hear talking but could not make it out. Suddenly the face of Aerin filled his vision. She smiled "Your lucky, its rare for any living being to serve a Hawk. I just hope you can return to your girlfriend, after tasting me" she kissed the air, mockingly. Taste her? Jack thought, what did she mean. It was not long till he found out. Her petite ass was next to fill his vision, but instead of her clothing, it was her compeletly nude. Her pussy and perky ass with little asshole approaching from above. This felt wrong and was horryfying, he actually had to serve her, was this allowed?. Then again, everything else seemed to be. Aerin took no time engulfing Jacks vision. He felt her pussy cover his mouth and his nose entered her small bum, resting inside. He could instantly smell her, it was..awful. He had experienced Kairi's ass before, but this felt more stronger, more rotten. His mouth however remained closed on her pussy, he would not do anything unless forced, perhaps she would not be in the mood. However the false hope did not last, as he could hear her say "You gonna start using the tongue or did you want the other hole, because thats not going to happen". Not wanting to piss her off, Jack removed his tongue from his mouth and started licking her pussy. Going slow, he ramped up, trying to pleasure the small girl. She seemed bored, even hearing her say at one point "Josh is better", however it seemed to suffice her for now.

Aerin:

Aerin approached the trapped boy below. Annoyed her lo-servant Josh was not pleasing her, however she decided to take the best of the situation. Bending down to his face, she remarked "Your lucky, its rare for any living being to serve a Hawk. I just hope you can return to your girlfriend, after tasting me". She then pulled down her jeans and proceeded to mount his face. Positioning her asshole on his nose and mouth her pussy. She did a small wriggle to get comfortable and then relaxed, getting her phone out to pass the time. eventually she noticed she was getting no action, what was with this guy?. She bent down so he could hear and said "You gonna start using the tongue or did you want the other hole, because thats not going to happen", instantly he started to enter her vulva. Enjoying the experience, she returned to her phone. After a few moments, it just felt..flat. "Gah, this is pathetic, its like he is cleaning it, not serving it. Josh is way better". Feeling annoyed, she gave a small toot, which rose her slightly, sending the gass down into the boys trapped nose. She felt him struggle, which pleased her and continued being served.

Jack:
Jack was trying his best, however he just seemed to be unable to pleasure the girl. His tongue did the deed, but she was hardly wet, outside his saliva from his tongue. He continued until he felt momvement near his nose, suddenly a large gust of air was forced inside. She...she hated farted! He instantly sturggled, disgusted and grossed out. He ramped up his tongue action and tried to please her, assuming his inability was the reason. However after a few more minutes he felt her rise from his face. She turned to face. "Pathetic, this one is broken. Hey, give me my one back, I want my Joshie!" he heard her as she walked out of view.


Tom:

Tom layed in the box, terrified of what was coming. He had seen how awful his teacher was and now he was serving her. His plan was to do good and hopefully she would be finished faster and leave him be. He saw her enter his field of vision, she did not even look down at him. Noticing she was nude, he watched as her giant ass decended on his face. Smashing into it, his nose went to her backside and his mouth primed for her pussy. He quickly started licking, trying to please the teacher. Surprisingly she was quick to be pleased, his mouth fast being the drain of her juices. He lapped her pussy, licking and sucking it, doing his best to please her. For 15 solid minutes his tongue did not stop, lapping and lapping her sacred place. Eventually he felt her get off. Watching her turn around to face him, she looked directly into her eyes.

Ms Eve: Ms Eve approached the young boy she was to sit on. He was not her first choice, but it was the second best under the circumstances. However that Josh boy did get alot of praise from Aerin. But she would never have chosen him, she would get no pleasure, afraid of breaking the boy and upsetting the wrath of the Hawk family. She slammed down on his face, not even looking before sitting. She had done this thousands of times, preferring a tiny human to a regular size one trapped and forced to serve her, however she still had experience with these devices. Normally 'borrowing' any that a partner forgot to open up and had left the poor human inside. However today she had an offical reason to, and she decided to make the most of it.

She sat on his face and felt his tongue enter her. It was nice, she thought. His tongue was actually quite..fulfilling. She felt it enter and touch all the right areas, it was..oh soo good. She slightly grinded on his face, enjoying the moment. Her juices pouring into his open mouth, as his tongue did its work. She was loving this.

After 15 minutes she got off, not by choice but by dignity alone. She was loosing herself to this boy. She had to have him! Wanting a more personal experience, she looked down at him and smiled. She looked over at Ms Josie "This one is defective, I will have to punish him. Tell Amy he is unavailable and Aliesha he will return to her after class in their dorm later". Ms Josie did not care in the slightest and just replied "You hear that girls, good" and continued to play on her phone. Ms Eve, happy she got her way, grabbed her panties. she shoved them in his mouth. "Suck on these while you await me later". She then grabbed a blanket nearby and covered the box, showing it was no longer available. Ms Eve then went to sit near where Ms Josie was, Ms Josie looked to Ms Eve "You want Luke back now, since you are done" she said. "Nah, I am set for tonight, you just give him back tomorrow. Just make sure you do, my pussy will get lonely if not" Ms Eve sailed, winking at the unimpressed teacher. She then pulled out her phone and waited while the rest finished.

Josh:

Josh was unsure what to think, one minute he was under the servitude of Aerin and now he was swapped with this Kairi chick. Positioned in his box, he stared at the ceiling, unsure what the coming experience would be like. He saw the giant grey girl enter his vision. She just stood their, not doing anything. It was hard to see in his position, but seemed hesitant to sit, avoiding looking at him. However eventually the grey girl lowered herself down on his face. Her ass slowly growing and emcompassing his vision. However, something was off, she was..oh no. She eventually lowered compeletly, but the position, it was, wrong. He could actually see her. His nose was in her pussy with his mouth under her ass. He saw her look down, but back up, her face seeming to turn red. Josh breathed for the first time since she landed and she twitched. She then moved, approaching his nose. It entered her pussy and she slowly rocked. She continued this until his nose started to enter and exit her pussy. After a small time, Josh felt a liquid enter his nose, it smelt like..oh no. Josh had suddenly realised, he was not serving her, she was using him. Using his nose as her personal dildo.


Kairi:

Kairi walked towards her box, uncomfortable of the fact she had to sit on this poor boy. She however was stopped by her name being yelled out "Kairi, you need to undress before you use your box, its school custom for the class" yelled Ms Josie. She looked towards her and Ms Josie shrugged "School rules, I don't make em, just the pants and any underwear if you wear them". Kairi was nervous, this..this was not what she had thought. Calming herself, she promised she would convince the boy not to do anything. All she had to do was sit, he did not have to do anything. She took her pants and underwear off and approached the box, just standing there. Her thoughts racing, she avoided looking down, not wanting to see his trapped face. She eventually closed her eyes and dropped. Once her body landed, she breathed in success....until something felt wrong.

In her moment of fear, she had sat on the poor boys face backwards. She looked down, his eyes looking back up at her. She looked away and tensed up. How could she be so stupid. She could feel his nose mere inches from her pussy and his lips smothered under her ass. He breathed and the hot air from his nose hit her pussy, it tingled. It felt nice. Her body seeming to take control, she moved to have his nose near her pussy. She wriggled, having it enter it and then exit, the breathing and structure feeling amazing on her neither regions. She instantly got horny, her pussy starting to leak, she rocked, pushing his nose in and out and in. Suddenly she jumped up. No! This was not right. She was horrified of what she had done. The boy, his nose covered in her body fluids just stared up at her. She looked away, quickly got dressed and moved from the box. Spotting Aerin had finished with Jack, she headed that way.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Reviews always appreciated.