- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The class unwinds after a long day.

Chapter 12: Missing you.

After 45 minutes, both Aliesha and then Amy, who had choose Phil as Kairi and Aerin refused to share, had finished. The class were all redressed and out of their boxes. Ms Josie approached the waiting class. "You all passed. yay. Now go" she seemed to spurt out, almost not caring of any events that transpired. As the students left, she could be heard saying "I hate my life". Aliesha walked to the door, looking back at the box her Tom laid in, Ms Eve looked at her "Don't worry, he just needs a talking to" she said. Aliesha nodded and left. Ms Eve smiled like a kid on christmas, she was going to enjoy this.


Josh approached his dorm, noticing the door was open. He entered and was taken aback, the entire room was redone in pink unciorns and rainbows everywhere. New furniture was assembled, all covered in a gold finish. Half the seats having a hole in them..which worried Josh. The bed was huge, almost too big for the room. The bathroom appeared to have been redone with a new door, but the door was closed for him to check. A new huge TV layed in the corner wall with a new couch, no holes, thankfully. It was amazing and really, really pink. Aerin exited the bathroom and saw Josh, she ran up and hugged him before pushing him away and repositing herself in a clam manner "oh um, right. Your back! Like the new style, its an almost exact replica of my room back home. Well a small sliver, its all we could fit in. The bed is smaller and my TV is not that tiny, but its good enough for this...ant sized room" she said, looking around at the small area, which to Josh was adequately sized. Josh now knew why Ms Eve had told him not to unpack. Speaking of packing, where was his items. "Where are my clothes" he said, wondering if she had moved them or even unpacked them. "Oh those awful things, trashed them. Your style is impeccably stale. I ordered some new items, they will come in the morning" she mentioned, smiling at him like she had saved his life. Josh was confused and slightly scared "What about tonight? I need something for bed" he replied. "Oh pish posh, our servants sleep with us nude, so if we need some 'fun', its not obstructed. Plus my race expels alot of head at night, so normally you would sweat too much anyway" she said. Josh was unsure how to take what she had said, but decided to let tonight be  the test drive of how things would be done. She whispered in his ear "I don't wear anything either".


Kairi and Jack returned to their dorm, tired from the experience of what had happened. The bed still missing, along with everything else, they sat on the floor and recounted the evening.

"So..did, you..please her" Kairi said, unsure how to feel about her new Boyfriend pleasuring another girl, even if it was against his will. "No, I actually sucked at it. She left before anything happened. She obsesses over that Josh" Jack replied, Kairi laughed "That boy has landed one hell of a partner, I saw her minion things re-doing their room, all pink. My eyes burned from it" Kairi said, giggling at the absurdity of the poor boy sleeping in that much pink. "She is the literal example of a spoiled princess" Jack said, laughing with her. "but..how about yourself" Jack asked Kairi, scratching his neck at the uncomfortable question.

Kairi hesitated, but decided to be truthful. "I, I did get some pleasure" she said, Jack's face dropping a bit. "But..I also screwed it up, he never licked anything, I sat backwards and his noise did the action. I pulled out as soon as I realized what happened, but yeah.." she said, trailing off, awaiting Jacks reply. Jack just stared at her before erupting in laughter "hahaha, you messed it up, thats hilarious" he said. Kairi giggled at his outburst. "I am happy then, you got some action but nobody actually got super close" he said. Kairi blushed and went in for a kiss, kissing the boy before jumping up "Time for dinner" she said.

As Josh finished his chocolate cookie, a special treat Kairi made them both for a tough day, their door was burst open. Ms Eve walked in, seeming annoyed she had to not yet use her toy and to babysit Kairi. "Bed time you two, just doing my 'nightly' check" she said, putting an emphasis on nightly, making Kairi know she was never going to leave them alone. Kairi stood next to Josh in the kitchen, swallowing the cookie in her mouth. She stood still before something in her head pop up, she had an amazing thought. She leaned into Jack and whispered something before approaching her mother "Fine, lets get this over with. Jack exited the kitchen and started to strip before wiggling into the sleeping bag. Kairi then followed and they assumed their positions. Ms Eve smiled, having spoiled their night again. However something was different.

Kairi kept wrigging in the sleeping bag. She was biting her lip and seemed to sweat. Ms Eve stared, unsure what was going on until her daughter revealed the big secret "oh my fucking god, right there" Kairi yelled. Ms Eve's face went pale. Her daughter was being serviced by Jack under their and Kairi was enjoying it. With their relationship offical, Kairi had whispered to Jack "I left my pussy for you, time to show your skill" in the kitchen and he was more then happy to comply. Kairi thrashing around, Ms Eve felt very uncomfortable being in the room. While she did not mind if it was her daughter using a toy, this was almost like watching her have sex. weirded out, she quickly left the room. However Kairi and Jack did not finish up quite yet.


Ms Eve entered her room, annoyed her daughter had one upped her. She then approached the middle of the room, throwing the blanket off the box that sat there. Tom, still stuck inside, looked up at the towering Ms Eve. "Time for fun" she said, smiling.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

As always, apologizes for mistakes and errors.