- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another day for the students as they attend Home Room for the days activities. But not all have recovered.

Chapter 13: (You Don't Know What You Have) Till Its Gone

Aliesha sat in her now empty room. The clock had struck midnight and her partner, Tom, had not returned. Ms Eve seemed adamant that he would return not long after class, but as the big hand hit 10 past 12, she was unsure if he was returning at all. She turned the TV off in the room, watching random shows as a way to pass time. It was stupid, she had lived her whole life without this person, but one night without him was killing her. She got into bed and moved her legs, no Tom to feel below her. Had she been too harsh? Had she broken him? Was that why Ms Eve had taken him?

She closed her eyes and tried to forget about him...but her thoughts betrayed her.

Amy and Phil sat on the couch, watching a program Amy had wanted. "Service my feet would you, they are sore from today" she barked at him, The timed Phil commanded and started messaging her feet. "No, smaller" she said. He puffed, exhausted from today, he did as he was told and shrunk. He then proceeded to do the same as before, but way smaller. Amy muted the TV and grabbed the little man, holding him tight. Phil panicked...what was this. Amy stared into the little mans eyes. "Who was better? she asked. Phil was confused, what did she mean? She squeezed tighter, hurting Phil. She repeated "Who was better?" she barked. Phil replied "what do you mean?", almost unable to talk due to the pressure. Amy noticed this and lightened her grip. "The project today, Aliesha or me, who was better" she asked again, her stare never leaving Phil's sights.

He gulped. Neither was the truth, he hated the experience. Aliesha only sat on him because she had to, she seemed displeased from doing so. And Amy was Amy, always bossy and bullying him. But she was the one asking the questions, he could not say either nor Aliesha. "You, of course" he lied. She moved her hand to her ass and ripped a giant fart on the small boy, Phil coughed from the awful stench. She then brought him back to her face. "Don't lie to me, WHO WAS BETTER" she said again, screaming at him, leaving spit all over his face. "I..I...Neither" he said. She dropped him on the couch. Her face flattened and she meekly replied "Was I that bad". Her voice was of sorrow and sadness. Phil approached the giant girl. "I..I did not, not enjoy you. But-" he said, Amy looking down at him, with an intense glare. "-ah but, you are...rough" he said, before flinching, afraid what the girl might do.

"Rough! Me Ro-" she said, going to grab the small boy before stopping and looking at her hands. She stared at them for a solid 20 seconds and then got off the couch. She stumbled to the bed, got in and did not say a word. Phil felt bad, she had never seen her like that. He approached the bed and shrunk himself on it, going under the covers. He approached her neither regions, messaging her pussy over her pyjamas. Amy, without any emotion, grabbed the man and stuffed him in her pussy. For 20 solid minutes she used him as a dildo to achieve an orgasm, then tossed him out of bed. He unshrunk and got into bed, staying away from Amy. "Apology accepted" she said. Phil was unsure what had happened nor what was happening. He just fell to sleep, smelling of Amy's pussy.

Aliesha was first to Home Room the next day, hoping Ms Eve was there. Frustrated she was not yet in attendence, she slammed on her desk, causing it to crack in several places. This made Kairi and Jack jump as they walked through the door. After an amazing night, they were holding hands as they walked in, not caring if Ms Eve saw them. Aliesha saw them. "Why are you two so lovey dovey" Aliesha said in a low tone, angry at their public displays of affection. Jack went to answer but Kairi beat him to it "Just a really, really good night" she said, Jack smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Unknowing to them, Aliesha was bending the leg of her desk in pure anger. Kairi and Jack sat down as Amy walked into the classroom.

Amy walked and sat on her seat, Aliesha, as before, questioning the arrival student. "Where is Phil, loose him" she said in a mocking tone. Amy looked behind her and replied "No, he is apologizing to me, privately" she said, and looked back to the front of the room. Kairi and Jack looked at each other, they both had a strong suspicion where Phil was, somewhere inside Amy's panties.

The next arrival was very different. Josh came in holding Aerin like a damsel in distress being saved. Holding her in both hands, her head lying on his chest. He slowly walked to the throne and placed her down, before moving into the throne and disappearing. "What was that?" Amy said, beating Aliesha to the punch of nosey student. Aerin just looked at Amy, confused. "I felt tried this morning so Josh gave me a lift, is that so weird" she said. "He is my servant after all, its what they do" she said. Amy raised her eyebrow and Jack held in a laugh. "Don't you feel bad cramping him in that throne" Kairi said, questioning why he ever agreed to such crazy conditions, especially after yesterday, surely he was sick of it. "No? He actually asked me, said he was unsure if I wanted to after yesterday. I said I could use a cushion and he agreed" she said. Kairi and Jack just looked at each other, very confused by their relationship.

Last to come in was Ms Eve, Aliesha immedeatly jumped out of her seat. "Ms Eve, have you seen Tom, he did not come back last night" Aliesha said, her sudden jolt slightly moving the room from her massive size. Ms Eve looked at Aliesha and smiled. "Ah right, Tom is resting. He did some extra curriculum activites with me last night and will join us again for our first class. Sorry to worry you Aliesha, he will be yours again soon" she said, biting her lip, remembering the intense orgasm she had with his face last night. She was almost jealous of the girl having him. Ms Eve then approached her chair, pulling it out. "Ah, Ms Josie did not fail" she said, seeing Luke was already positioned back on her chair, ready for the brand new day.


Ms Eve sat down, causing Luke to once again slide into her Pussy. She the marked the role, causing Amy to raise her hand. "For the third day now Steve and Cindy have not attended class, what happened?" she asked. Ms Eve replied "Who?" and smiled.

Ms Eve then did the announcements of the day, including the schedule. "Today you have Health, then Lunch, then Science and lastly Art" Ms Eve said. "I have to go now, but you don't need to leave for another 15 minutes, just do not be late" she said and then got up and left, placing Luke in her panties as she left. Wearing a dress today, Luke had a bit more freedom in the small confines of her panties.

Amy looked towards Aliesha "Everything alright" she asked the giant girl. Aliesha turned to her "Its nothing" she replied, Amy just shrugged.

Not long after, everybody left for class. Josh once again carrying Aerin, but this time in a piggy back position, Jack and Kairi just looked in awe, Kairi then looked over to Jack, going to ask him for one before quickly stopping with "No". Kairi was bummed but also giggled at the absurdity of the whole situation.

They arrived at the health room, a medical type of area. Ms Eve entered as they did, coming from another part of the building. Inside Tom sat alone. Aliesha saw this and ran up to him, holding him in a giant hug before letting go. She coughed and said "I ah, missed your service. I require a foot rub" she barked. Tom, out of breath from the random hug and glad to be freed from the contraints of last night with Ms Eve, accepted and removed the giants shoe, giving her a foot rub.

The rest of the class sat down in the seats provided and awaited the teacher. After a few moments he came in and almost immediately froze, like a deer in a spotlight.

The teacher was a young man, about 29, he wore a lab coat and glasses. Jack thought he had froze due to the crazy image of Tom rubbing the giant girls feet, but his first words instead shone a new light. "M..m..m..Ms Eve. I did not know this was your class?" he said, stumbling on his words. Ms Eve smiled "Yes, I would not miss it for the world, especially with my favourite health teacher" her smile more insidious then lead on. The man pushed his glasses up, trying to regain control. He was heavily sweating. "Ann..anyway. This is Health class, I am Mr Archie. I will conducting this session. Today we will be inspecting your body" he said, several faces freaked out. "and by We I mean your partners. You all have a partner don't you" he said. Ms Eve put her hand up "Not me, my partner Luke had to go somewhere, perhaps you could be mine" she said. Jack was so confused, why was Ms Eve like this. Then he saw it, the antenna on Mr Archie's head. He had assumed he was another human, trapped here. But he was actually an Alien, same species as Phil. And if Jack had to guess, Mr Archie was falling into a trap. "I..Ah, do teachers need to take the class, especially since your partner is not here" Mr Archie said, trying to quash her idea. "Oh, but I am best to get checked out anyway, right?" she said. Knowing he was not going to win, Mr Archie gave up "ah sure...., let me just explain to the rest of the class".

"There are 5 rooms, you will each, as your partner pairs, go into a room and perform two activites" Mr Archie said. He held up a piece of paper "Each group is teamed with a species unknown to them, hopefully, you are to examine each others bodies, comparing the differences and similarities. Then one of you will take a 25 minute shrink pill and explore more personally. Checking for any health effects, as listed also on this paper. Which is in every room" he said. "After this, class is finished and you can go to lunch. This is not marked, since I cannot watch you, but it is a good excercise in trust. Any student can forfeit if they feel uncomfortable" he said. Ms Eve spoke up "I don't remember that in the hand book" she said. Mr Archie, for the first time since the students met him, spoke back in a tone not seen from him "The right to privacy should be every students right. If they feel uncomfortable, I let them not have to do it, regardless of rules" he said, even Ms Eve impressed by his strong moral code.

The students all then got up and moved to a room. Ms Eve approached Mr Archie, who dropped his head in defeat and followed her into one of the rooms.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

I will add, offically and until further notice, Steve and Cindy have been written out. They are not dead, they just went back to thier 'home planet'.

It was too many characters and I was out of ideas, plus it was easier to write with two less.

And once again, apologize for any mistakes or errors.