- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Start of a new class, Health.

 

Chapter 14: (Think Were) Alone Now

Jack and Kairi entered a room. Inside was the piece of paper, a pill in a small clear box and a single table in the middle of the room. They looked at each other before Kairi hopped on the table, Jack followed. Both were nervous, this was...different. What exactly did they need to do. Jack grabbed the paper, it was a guide on the Techorian Body. It listed the simularities of humans to the species along with how they are slightly different. Kairi pulled the paper down from his view, her top removed and her bra showing. "Well, come on, this is already embarassing enough" she said. Jack chuckled. He approached the exposed girl and kissed her neck "I saw enough last night, its just as beautiful as ever" he replied. He then pulled his pants down, exposting his briefs, she grabbed his dick via the outline in the udnerwear. "And I wish I had felt this last night, our stupid Sleeping bag messed it all up" she said. They then looked at each other.....and broke into laughter. Kairi put her top back on and Jack his pants. They sat their in silence for a bit before Kairi broke the ice. "This is the weirdest class yet" she said. Jack replied "haha yeah, but at least your mom aint here to mess things up. Plus less weird shit" he said. "Agreed" Kairi said. She looked into his eyes and grabbed his face and embraced him in a kiss.


In the other rooms, Aerin was sitting on the table, competely naked and Josh stood in awe, but also confusion. "What does the paper say" she said, annoyed at the lack of instructions by Josh. "Just stuff about your race, but its all 'apparently' this and 'apparently' that. Nothing is actually...proven. Or something" he replied, confused. Aerin's race was one of the rarest in the galaxy, only harboring about 24,000 in existence. This was due to the race's extreme politics on reproducing with lesser beings and its large complex on it being a superior race, causing them to not interact with much of the galaxy. Aerin took the paper, read it and crumpled it "Gah! I hate our race, sometimes they are stupid for stupid reasons" she said, Josh looking in confusion. "They don't share, so they guess how we are. They used to think we could read minds at one point due to the pointed ears" she said, pointing to her elve like pointed ears. "Oh you can't? that would have been cool. But they are cute none the less" he said, this caused Aerin to blush.

"So now what" Josh said, Aerin looked at him. "You, you can have a look if you want" she said, her face red from embarrassment. Josh looked puzzled. "Look how, aren't im looking now". She seemed annyoyed. "no like touch, you have my permission" she said, pouting her face. Josh was even more confused, but approached her. He walked up and put his hand up, but was frozen on what to do. Aerin grabbed it and forced it on her breasts. Her breasts were small, being flat chested. Something she did not like as her sister was not the same. Josh was freaked, he was touching her breasts. It was weird, he had licked her pussy and even smelled her farts, but the simple fact of touching her like this was so..bizarre and yet he felt so connected to her in the moment. He closed his hand around the small mound and slowly grabbed her nipple, swirling his fingers around it. Aerin twitched, feeling extremly turned on by the act. Josh saw this and continued. He continued until he saw she was in extreme comfort, he then, as an act, purely in the moment, pushed his face to them and started sucking her her nipple. She moaned, she was in heaven. This feeling, what was it. She had never felt anything like it. He continued, suckling, nipping and licking both her nipples. Aerin felt herself dripping down below, she was so turned on. She then pushed Josh away. Began to breath out and slowly calming herself.

"Thank you ss..servant. That was very good. That shall be all" she said, trying to keep her regal act up. But that experience, it was breath taking, she needed to know how and why. She was so confused. Josh, unsure if he did something wrong or not, just accepted the small girls command and passed her the clothes from the ground so she could re-dress.


In the third room, Amy had a very different interaction with Phil. Lying naked on the table, Phil was placed on her belly, still shrunk as before, he traversed the giant girl. He walked her stomach and headed towards her face. She blew wind at him and he fell over. "Aren't you going to do anything" she said, annoyed at the little action he had given her. Phil was tired, sore and slightly hungry, being trapped in Amy's panties all morning and up until she let him out in this room. "I ah, not sure what we are even doing here" he said. Amy lost it. She got up, sending Phil down onto the table. She grabbed her panties, put them on and stuffed him back in. "Stupid boy" she gravelled.

And the last room, Aliesha and Tom sat in silence. "She really did that" Aliesha asked, replying to the events Tom had told her of last night, the torture and subjugation he was put through. "yeah" he timidly replied. She then put him in a giant hug "Sorry, It should have been me" she said. Tom was competly confused, but took the hug anyway, glad to be in safer arms. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

 

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.