- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Students head to lunch, but some have questions and ask for help.

Chapter 15: Love is Good (Love Can Be Strong)

Near the end of the class, every student walked out of their rooms. Waiting around for their teacher, they were surprised that only Ms Eve came out of the last room. "Where is Mr Archie" Amy said, Ms Eve corrected her skirt and replied "He had to leave, if your finished, he said you could leave for lunch" she said. The students all looked skeptical, but decided to leave. As the last student left, Ms Eve lifted her skirt and looked down at her panties "Yes, he is busy with a very special project" said Ms Eve, smiling.

Kairi and Jack were walking away when Aerin ran up to Kairi. "Um, Kairi" she said, stopping Kairi and making her turn around. "Yes Aerin" she said. "I um, was wondering if we could talk, privately" she said. Kairi looked at Jack "lets meet in our spot in 25, ill txt if I am late" she said and Jack nodded and left, taking Josh with him. "Come with me" Kairi said, Aerin following.

"It was this weird feeling, even after I was re-dressed, I did not want him to stop or leave. My hearts were beating and my skin was all sweaty. I don't know what it was and I don't have any of my kind to ask, so I was wondering if you could help, maybe its a female thing or something" Aerin said. She and Kairi sat in a spare room, nothing inside but two chairs and a table. "Your smart, I was hoping you could help" Aerin said, Kairi holding in a giggle at the naive girl. "Right, so you get sweaty" Kari asked, Aerin replying "Yes". "Your heart beats fast" "they both do" "And its only when Josh is around" "Yes, and it was double that when he touc-talked to me in the last class" she said. Kairi smiled. "I think your attracted to Josh" Kairi said.

Aerin pushed her chair back. "But thats physically impossible, our race is only attracted and only breeds with others of our kind. Any foreign offspring is a result of mutation in labs, and those are used for our servants" she quickly replied, her face super red. "I don't know your race, but I know a crush, and you are extremly into him. Plus you are always together and always doing couple things" Kairi replied. "Couple things?" Aerin replied. "Well, he basically carried you like freaking prince charming this morning and then gave you a personal piggy back to class" Kairi replied.

"Yes but those were his ideas, I did not force him. He offered since my feet were sore" Aerin replied, oblivious to the situation, Kairi almost could not control her inner giggles of how naive this royal girl was. "So your partner, who has no obligation to you, and would do best to avoid as much contact with you, with your royalty and risk of death, personally decided to offer his services to you" Kairi asked. "Yes" Aerin replied. She then stopped and stared into space. She then looked back to Kairi "Is that not normal?" she asked. Kairi replied "Jack is my boyfriend I don't even get piggy backs, Josh did it because he obviously loves you, or you completely scared him to death. But he always seems happy" she said. "Plus, for anybody to offer himself to your throne, thats crazy love" Kairi added.

Aerin just looked at Kairi. She had lived her life in shelter. While her sister and her were royalty, being insanely rich and popularized around the galaxy, they rarely ever had much contact with people. Outside her sister and servants, who gave little personal time with her as there were millions of them. Aerin's social skills lacked for a girl her age. She had no idea this was not normal, back home a piggy back was just being grateful for serving her. Her mother only raised her till 2, hiding herself and her brother from everyone for protection. And her sister left the planet at the age of 15, to the major planet of Alpha 66.

Having little contact with her sister, it was Aerin's idea to come to the school. Having never gone to school, being home schooled, she saw it as an oppertunity to have that experience. Plus they offered her a personal servant, or so the brochure said.

"I..I guess I do" Aerin said, looking back at all the things Josh did. "But, is he not meant to do those as a servant" Aerin asked. Kairi came close to her "He is only your servant because the school stuck him with you, he joined as a student and stayed with you, as a student. Fear might keep him with you, but it won't produce him offering piggy backs" she replied, smiling. Aerin showed a shock of surprise "They told me he was selected just for me" she said. "He sat on an empty seat and was told someone was coming the next day, thats how he ended up with you" she said. Aerin looked at Kairi in surprise. "Wow, I had no idea".

"So, what should I do then", Aerin asked. kairi replied "Spend the day with him and keep an eye on anything he does. And then tonight, if you think it might be love, tell him" Kairi said. "Thanks Kairi" Aerin said, smiling. She gave the metallic girl a hug and then got out of her seat and left the room. "That was an experience" Kairi muttered to herself before leaving.

In another part of the building, Amy approached the teachers longue. She knocked and someone yelled from inside "Wadya want, its lunch". Amy yelled within "I want to see Ms Eve" she said. She heard ruttling and then a very annoyed Ms Eve came to the door, she had a sandwich in her hand and her hips seemed to be moving side to side, she also seemed flustered. "This better be good Amy" she muttered. "Yes, I need help" Amy said, Ms Eve looking confused. "I need help training and breaking Phil to like me" she said. Ms Eve smiled a devilish smile. "Come in, child" she said. Amy walked in and followed Ms Eve.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks all for reading, hope your all enjoying it.

Always appreciate reviews, love to read how you think so far.

And once again, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.