- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An intimate moment

Chapter 18: The Fourth The Fifth (The Major Lift)


Aerin layed on the bed, covers off. Her naked body covered in the darknes of the night. She felt scared but excited, her two hearts beating at a rate she had never felt before. Josh approached from below her, himself also naked. He started with her nipples, slowly licking them before softly biting them. Aerin felt everything and it felt great, her body convulsing from the experience. It was amazing. He continued until she grabbed his arms, signalling to advance. He moved down, approaching her pussy. Wet from playing with her breasts, he started lapping it with his tongue, the jucies entering his mouth, savouring it like it was the greatest thing he ever tasted. He then broke the barrier and entered, moving his tongue around, finding the sacred spot. Aerin's body jumped as he hit the spot, the clit, and he slowly messaged it with his tongue, pleasing the girl even more then the nipple play did. He continued this till she grabbed his hair, pushing him down from the pure excitment of his tongue. He then pulled out. He then moved up towards her, eventually looking down above her. Her gorgeous face staring back at his. He was bigger then her, towering over her small frame. She gave him a look that showed him she was ready. He positioned his penis, slowly finding the spot that it so desired. Finding the area, wet from his actions earlier, he slowly entered. Aerins face changing in a million different expressions from the experience. Eventually he entered her fully, she gasped. He looked at her, but she nodded in acknowledgement.

They continued to make love the entire night, both a first for her and him. They never spoke a single word, their affection for each other doing the talking all night. 


Jack lay in bed, Kairi on top of him. She had thrown the tiny Sleeping Bag out of the room, refusing him to let him sleep in what was a humiliation act by her mother. As a compromise, they decided to try and share the bed, with Kairi lying on jack under the blankets. He stared at the ceiling, feeling the breathing of Kairi on top of him. He then felt her move. She moved her arm, slithering it under the blankets till she found her prize. Grabbing it, Jack instantly responded, looking at her. She played with it as it got harder, giving Jack a look of pure lust as she did so. Jack looked down at Kairi, his eyes and expression slowly changing as the pressure from below kept rising. He then moved his arm, slowly moving to her breasts. He cupped one and slowly messaged it. Kairi felt this and enjoyed the action. He then twired his finger around her nipple, causing Kairi to slightly wriggle from the action. She was loving this, she had her prize and Jack was giving her another. She then stopped, pushed herself up with her arms in the bed and slowly mounted the now very stiff and stern prize. Both expressions on their faces of pure pleasure.

They continued into the night until Kairi collapsed on Jack, both tired from their first experience. They then both fell asleep. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

My first time ever writing something like this, hope it was alright.

 

Apologizes as always for any mistakes or errors.