- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A look into the life of Ms Eve as Amy asks for help

 

(set during lunch period that Amy was away)

Chapter 19: Little Ms (Never Wrong)

Note: The follow chapter takes place during the events of Lunch and concludes in the early hours of the next day. The next chapter will resume the timeline.

Amy followed Ms Eve to the dorm area and then to a locked out area reserved for teachers. She followed her till they reached a room that had EVE on the door. Ms Eve unlocked the door and they both entered.

Inside opened Amy's eyes. The place was like a sex dungeon, toys, whips, torture devices and more littered the area. It was all covered in black latex like material, including the walls and even the inside of the door they entered. The only places that were not 'play things' like drawers, Amy saw little globes, she approached them and saw tiny humans trapped, some sitting, some sleeping and others banging on the glass. "Oh don't bother them, they are annoyed I don't play with them anymore, they just 'watch' " Ms Eve said, Amy looked to her "wait, they actually don't want to leave" she said, confused. Ms Eve smiled "I break my humans till they serve me and only me, I break them to want me, serve me, miss me, become addicted. And thats what I will help you do with your Phil" said Ms Eve. She then bent over and pulled something out of her backside, she then held it out to Amy who received it, the 'thing' was Luke. "Oh my, you had him there the entire time!" Amy said, surprised she he could last that long. "Yes, go wash him and we shall begin training" Ms Eve said as Amy entered her bathroom.

As Amy approached the basin, Luke wriggled in her hands, she opened them and he got on both his knees "Please help me! oh god it never ends, pleas-" Luke begged, however Amy quickly stopped stopped by putting him under the tap and washing him.

She returned and went to give Luke to Ms Eve, Ms Eve smiled "No, he is your practise partner, I have mine" she smiled, showing off a still shrunken Mr Archie. He saw Amy and commented "run now, she is not wo-" Ms Eve put her finger over his mouth. "Behave or you will go missing again like last time" Ms Eve said, Archie stopped talking.

"Now, this session will be short, I will teach you methods to force him to obey you. He won't love it, but he will over time start to expect it, then prepare for it until it becomes his schedule, you ruling over him" she said. Amy was unsure, she wanted advice but this was different to what she imagined. She however continued to listen, wanting to see the full advice before judging.


Over the following hours, Ms Eve showed Amy what she would have to do to 'control' Phil. Amy watched and noted, watching the cruel ways she was 'encouraged' to train Phil.

Amy then left, leaving her 'practise' toy Luke with Ms Eve. Ms Eve placed Luke in a globe on her closet, looking at her captured humans "Stupid girl, you idiots would do anything to leave. Your all my prisoners" she said, glancing at the same globes Amy had mentioned. Ms Eve had lied to her to get her to trust her. If anything, she despised Amy along with all the rest of the humans. But she wanted to get her daughter back and she needed an inside mole. If she could get Amy to do some silly fake training drills with Phil, gaining her trust, maybe she can use her to get to Jack. She was just lucky Amy had Phil, he was so timid, any pressure would force him to follow her and in turn, appear like the her force was actually him 'liking' her.

Mr Archie unshrunk, naked, he stood near Ms Eve's bed. "Your cold hearted you know, tricking that girl like that. Its not right" he said, covered head to toe in Ms Eves pussy juices. "Like I give a shit, she is a pawn to capture the king and reclaim my queen. That asshole went from her slave to her boyfriend and I REFUSE TO LET HER DATE A HUMAN!. So yes, I will do anything to get her back and him...out of the picture" Ms Eve said. "Now shrink again, I am not done" she said, Mr Archie dropping his head, knowing more torture awaited.

However, as smart as Ms Eve thought she was, as sneaky as she was being, manipulating and tricking others. She forgot one small detail. The small Amy, who had not yet left, who was going to ask Ms Eve one more question before leaving.

Who heard, every, single, part, of the coversation.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it.

Apologizes for mistakes and errors.