- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Second chapter, going over the remaining students and partnerships.

 

 

Steve Mark Stewart:

Steve looked at his new classmates, various Aliens from different parts of the Galaxy. He saw his fellow Human classmates Jack sit next to a Techorian and Amy next to..another human?. Steve was confused, but decided he should find a place. He spotted a spot and went to sit down. Next to him was a young girl, about 18. She had slightly green skin and three breasts. Steve had no idea what creature she was, but his options was her or the tub, and he prefereed an unknown to a creepy tub. He sat down. The girl looked to him and extended a hand "Hi, I'm Cindy. Nice to meet you she said, Steve took her hand and they shook. "I am Steve, nice to meet you. I have never met your kind before" he said, realizing he worded it kinda bad. She giggled. She had a nice voice, very sweet and soft. Steve felt at ease. Perhaps she would be alright. She was quite good looking, lush red hair, gorgeous eyes and a smile that felt inviting and warm. "Its alright, my species is new to your planet. Maybe 5 years arrival. I can teach you all about us at break...if your intrested" she said, giving him a wink. She then turned back to the teacher who had started talking. Steve felt at ease, perhaps his pick was alright after all.

 
Luke Drake Smith:

Luke had no idea why he sat next to this giant tub. It was like a giant fish tank but positioned on the seat. It was dark inside, the water murky. Maybe he did it out of curiosity, to see what was in it. Maybe he thought it was empty and it was a safe choice or maybe he panicked and saw it as something that was not staring at him. Whatever it is, he was stuck with it. Everyone else had picked, even Tom, who had somehow become quite close with the giant girl in the class. He turned his eyes towards the tank, while keeping his head facing the teacher, who was currently writing on the board. Nothing was moving inside, it looked and sounded empty. But this freaked Luke out, why would they have something like this here. It had no power attached or anything, it just sat there. Suddenly the teacher turned to address the class before looking at Luke.

"Oh right, Mera is not coming anymore is she" she made a weird expression on her face, like she was mid thought. "Hmm, sorry about this Luke, but your actually sitting next to an empty tank" She said, Luke almost collapsed in sheer exhaustion. This entire time he thought it was some mysterious creature, instead it was nothing. He was actually alone. He exhauled in relief. "However, that means your partnerless and we can't have that" she said, approaching Luke. Luke replied "But Josh is not sitting next to anybody" Luke replied, hoping at the very least he can sit with someone he knows. "No, Josh is sitting where a student is coming tomorrow. You are sitting alone, Mera is not coming to our class, she pulled out before the term started. Hmm, what to do" Eve said, scratching her head.

"Oh well, youll have to sit with me today. And we can ask the principal what you want to do tomorrow" she said as she returned to her desk, awaiting Luke. Luke was confused but got up and went to grab his chair, however Ms Eve seemed to stop him "no no, don't need bring that" she said, confusing Luke."But Miss, I need a seat" he said "where can I grab one". "Oh you won't need a seat, I will show you, come over here" she said. Luke shrugged and walked over, slightly sweating on what the teacher had planned. As he approached her chair, she pulled it out for him to see. He froze in terror. On the chair was a little tiny human, wrapped in some meterial, unable to move, pointing up. He seemed wet and terrified. Ms Eve grabbed him, removing his body from some king of suction hole he was positioned in and showed the class.  "That remind me class, this was George. He was a student of mine 3 years back, one of my few human students we get from time to time. He failed my class and now serves me. This fate is what happens to any who fail, so remember that. And while I won't use you, I have george, many teachers and students are more then happy to dish out the punishment" she said, before putting George in her draw on her desk. She then gave Luke a pill. "Take this" she said. Luke was horrified, this was not what he signed up for. But the intimidating stance and power Ms Eve had on him was just as scary. He took the pill and within seconds found himself the same size as the young George. Ms Eve picked him up from the ground and seemed to wrap him in a mesh that completly restricted his movement and covered everything except his face.

"Your new classmate can tell you how bad the punishment is after class. Let him be an example, even if he did nothing wrong" she said and she plugged him into the stand. Luke looked up, the teacher was hovering over him. She looked down at him, massive in size. She then hovered over the chair and proceeded to lower herself. She moved her dress, revealing a lack of panties. Her smell grew as she got closer. The giant metal ass and wet pussy, stiumulated by her previous victim hovered and decended onto his trapped figure. He tried to move, but it was effortless. Eventually her pussy consumed him, slothering him in her juices and stimulating the 29 yr old teacher. The class mostly look mortified, all the humans and Phil had fear on their faces, while Aliesha and Cindy seemed intrigued. The only exception seemed the be the student Techorian, who seemed disgusted by the act, something her partner Jack noticed.


And with that, all but 1 student had found their partner for the rest of the year. A year of school they had to survive, one way or another.

"oh and one other thing students" Ms Eve announced. "Your partner buddies are also your bunk buddies. Sharing is caring" she smiled, looking down her wet pussy that contained the helpless Luke.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors. More chapters coming soon!