- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Students Begin the Plan.

Chapter 21: A New Start

Homeroom was very uncomfortable. Everyone except Phil was holding information about their teacher, information that terrified them. She had played them without them even knowing, even those not involved in the game of this twisted school.

Ms Eve walked in and placed Luke on his spot, Kairi flinching at her plopping him in the holder, knowing his fate. "Another morning Luke, better get to work" Ms Eve said, referring to both her starting the class and the poor boys fate in her pussy. She sat down on him and began class.

After the normal routine, she listed off the classes. "Today you have Maths, Lunch and then Drama, which lasts till end of school" she said. She then walked off. "Meet you in class, don't be late" she said before walking out the door. "oh and Amy, see you at lunch" she said, poking back in and then disappearing.

Aliesha looked down at Tom sitting next to her. "I am sorry" she said, Tom looked up. "What?" he said, seeming confused. "I...I learnt recently that, I may have treated you..unkindly. And I want to apologize." Aliesha said, Tom looked away. "Apology accepted then". Aliesha looked worried. "Are we all good then?" Aliesha asked. Tom looked up "This does not go away in a day, I accept your apology, but things are not normal between us" he said, then walked out of the room, towards class. Kairi watched as Aliesha's face dropped and her expression turned sad. Kairi got up and went and sat next to Aliesha. "It will take time, but he might turn around." she said. Aliesha just put her head on the table and blocked out everyone with her hands covering her head.

Aliesha did not come to the first class. Ms Eve and the teacher asked about her whereabouts, but Amy covered her saying she felt ill. Maths, as I.T. and Science, was the same. This time a human teacher. He seemed extremely scared of Ms Eve, Amy noticed this, wondering how much of an influence she had in the school.

As lunch rolled around, Tom walked to the art room. He walked in and the teacher spoke "huh, your late, but still faster then your partner. You know where she is?" he asked. Tom was confused "She is not here yet?" he asked. Teacher shook his head. "Let me try and find her" he said. Tom walked out and headed to Kairi and Jacks spot.
Tom, arrived and spoke "Have you seen Aliesha?" he asked. Kairi and Jack looked confused. "No" Jack said. "maybe she is still ill, check the sick bay" he said. Tom walked off.

Tom arrived at sick bay. "Have you seen Aliesha" he asked. The nurse replied "She came saying she was ill, then before I could inspect her, she left, saying she was going to her dorm to nap" she said. "Thanks" Tom said and he headed to the dorms.

He entered his room and his body froze, inside Aliesha was collapsed on the floor, liquid coming out her mouth. He ran to the giant girl on the floor, he moved to her head, trying to wake her "Aliesha, Aliesha! Wake up" He yelled, shaking her. He looked down, there was a wrapper on the floor, he picked it up "Shrinking Pill, 48 hours".


As Aliesha woke up, she was laying in a sick bay bed. Ms Eve, a nurse and the other students surrounding her. "Well, she lives. Surely you know your species is immune to human shrink pills Aliesha. They won't kill you, but they won't shrink you. Just knock you out. Silly girl, do this again and I don't care, I will fail you" she said, in a harsh tone. She then left. The nurse spoke up "You will be fine with rest, spend the rest of the day here and you should be fine to return to your dorm tonight. And while I don't usually agree with Ms Eve, it was a silly thing to do. You could have choked in your sleep, its a powerful anesthetic for your people" the nurse said, before leaving.

"What in the hell were you thinking" Kairi said. Aliesha looked down, embarressed what had become of her. "I..I thought if I could shrink down to Tom's level, he would look at me in a better light, give me another chance" she said. Kairi just shook her head. "oh Aliesha" she whispered. Tom approached the giant girl. He looked at her. "I am sorry" he said. "I didn't know you felt this way, Kairi told me about your talk. You may have been nasty to me, but I should have let you try and change and I didn't. And I feel like this is my fault. I mean, you took a shrinking pill for me! Thats crazy!" he said, grabbing the giant girls hand. "So, I am sorry. And I fully accept your apology, all is forgiven" he said. Aliesha smiled. "I can't guarantee we will go back to our old selfs, instead, perhaps, we can start a new, as friends. Better friends then..well before" he said. Aliesha replied "I would like that".



Ms Eve approached the curtained off area where Aliesha was staying, she returned to notify Amy her 'session' would have to be delayed. As she went to pull the curtain back, she heard something that piqued her intrest. "I have to go soon, my class with Ms Eve is soon. Wish me luck, its going to be hard lying to her, make sure you have a plan soon" she could hear Amy say. Furious, but not wanting to get caught, she rushed out of the Sick bay area.
Awaiting outside, Amy popped out, Ms Eve pretended to have just arrived back "Oh Amy, I just came back to say your session will have to be post poned. Paperwork and such. See you at lunch tomorrow" Ms Eve said, walking away. Next 'session' with Amy will be fun, Ms Eve thought.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it!

 

As always, Apologizes for errors and mistakes.