- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Class begins their first session of Drama, but finds a new addition to the classroom.

Chapter 22: Show Time

After lunch, the students, minus Aliesha and Tom, walked to the Drama room. Inside they found a huge area with stage props, a dressing room, a full audience stand and huge stage. Jack whispered to Kairi "This fake school sure has a nice budget" he said, Kairi whispered back "If they spent half this energy on being a school, it would be the best on Earth". They students want to sit in the stands as the teacher came out. The female was Techorian, she wore a full red latex skirt and glasses, her hair a dark red, she looked around 29 yr old. "Welcome students, I am the new Drama teacher. The previous teacher here got ill, so I am replacing him. Hope we have a good year" she said, smiling. Kairi froze, he expression was of fear and sweat started to develop around her. Jack looked at her, worried. She opened her mouth "Aunt Daisy!".

"Oh Kairi, what a pleseant surprise! Yes, I am Ms Daisy, you may know my sister, Ms Eve" she said, smiling menacingly. "Today we are going to prepare a script, you are to write a basic idea with your partners and then present them. The best one will be the play we do this year..with some 'fun' additions by me" she said, the last part sounding very suspicious. Amy raised her hand "Will Ms Eve be taking this class with us?" she asked, Ms Daisy smiled and replied "No, I told her she could take a break for this class, I will be Lukes partner" she said before taking her finger and making a draw pattern around her lower regions, impying the poor boy had once again swapped to another person. "Anyway, we have a writing room just over there, paper and pens are provided, have fun" she said, before sitting on a nearby seat. The students got up and walked into the room.

"How fucked are we" Jack asked, as every student minus Phil, including Jack himself, looked at Kairi, she replied "My Aunt is no Ms Eve, but she is smarter then her, my mom is ruthless while her sister is cunning. And when I say no Ms Eve, does not mean she likes humans, as I am sure you saw with her mentioning Luke". The students all seemed uncomfortable with the talk of their tortured classmate. "She said she was new here, does that mean" Jack said before Kairi interrupted him "Yes, she must have sent for her, she must have brought her here for her plan, this just got harder" Kairi said. The students all took the news badly, their faces showing signs of fear and sadness. Kairi noticed this and spoke up "Its not over, just harder." she said. They seemed a bit more optimistic, suddenly Phil walked in "I..I got the..erasers you asked. Ms Daisy seemed confused as you were given pens, but she found some in the back room" he said. The class had sent him on a fools errand to keep him out, now he was back, it was back to school work.

They splitered into pairs, each brainstorming a play idea, however almost every student seem pre-occupied with the latest events..except Josh and Aerin. Sitting at the end of the giant table, Aerin was hard at work, writing page after page. Josh giving her advice and spell checking every page. Suddenly, after only 80 minutes being in the room, she yelled "YES! GOT IT", surprising the class. "Got what" Kairi asked. Aerin raced up and handed her the beefy script. On it was the title "The Knight Chronicles: Dragon Slayer". "Oh the project, wow! That was fast, I am still on 'The' and Jack added 'Story' next to it" Kairi replying, emphasising the complete lack of work due to the sudden change of situations.

"Have a read, me and Josh put alot of work into it!" she said, Kairi shrugged and opened it. She was amazed at the detail, it was a story about a Knight saving a princess from a castle, but within it were politic fighting, blood lines fighting bloodlines, betrayal and more. Plus every page had a detailed drawing by Josh. "Its..its..perfect" smiled Kairi, who had hatched an idea. "Everyone, I have an idea, follow me" Kairi asked, everyone looking up.

The students left the room and headed towards Ms Daisy, so seemed to be doing something under her skirt. Seeing the approaching students, she quickly fixed herself and commented "Ah, did the erasers help you" she giggled. Kairi slammed the 200 page script on her table. "Done" she said. On the front of the scrip, under a very nicely written "Written by Aerin and Josh" was a hastly scribbled "and class". Ms Daisy raised and eyebrow, but then started to read it. The class just watched. After 25 minutes and only quarter way through, Ms Daisy stopped. "Its..its..well its good but very long. And complex..and gory...and was that a sex scene in their?" she asked, Aerin began rubbing her arms in embarrassment. "Its our idea and we want to do it" Kairi said, staring into her Auntys eyes. Ms Daisy stopped to think, smiled, then replyed "Sure, why not. I will have to go and edit pieces...like the sex scene. But we should be able to adapt it. Well done. You can leave now, the class was extended for writing time but you..beat it" she said, sounding surprised it only took 90 minutes to produce such a script. Kairi wiped her forehead and then joined the others as they left. She was glad they were able to produce something and get Ms Daisy to accept it, forcing such a weird play would make it harder for her to change it to something more..sinister.

When the last student left, Ms Daisy got up, locked the door and sat back down. Pulling her skirt up, she continued her act of playing with Luke in her pussy as she dialled someone on her phone. "Hey sis, your right, your daughter is a shifty shit. Tried to one up me today, you were smart bringing me in. I have their play, tonight we shall 'rewrite' the scenes to your design" she said before hanging up. Ms Daisy smiled, the game had started.



Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.