- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Recoveries and forgiveness for our students.

Chapter 23: Friends.

Tom helped Aliesha back into their room, not that Tom could help much, but he tried. He helped her into bed, got her a glass of water and then went to sit on the couch nearby, however Aliesha grabbed him. "Please stay" she said. "I wasn't going to leave, just sit on the couch. I won't leave" he said. Aliesha lifted the bed sheets "I..could use some company, if you wanted. Its warmer" she said. Tom smiled, somehow her new sweeter act was growing on him. He stripped and got in bed with her. She started to cuddle him. After a few moments, he noticed she was still awake, he whispered "Just because we are friends, does not mean I can't help you like before" he said. Aliesha seemed surprised, but she did move her legs a bit, missing his action. "You sure?" she said.

Tom did not say a word and dived below into the massive bed. He approached her neither regions. She opened her legs, her massive pussy opening for him. He entered and started licking. Aliesha was loving it. Having no attention for awhile and missing Tom had given her now returned pleasure a feeling like never before, she was wet almost instantly. Holding Tom between her legs, she felt him lick her and pleasure her down below, it was amazing. He lasted for 20 minutes and then returned, his hair all wet from Aliesha's juices and his sweat. "That was amazing! Oh, I feel so good!" Aliesha said, Tom smiled. "Just glad your feeling better" he said. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. He got close to her "Wanna know a secret" he said. She looked intrigued "What?". "I prefer you as you are, having someone like you, your size is amazing" he said. She smiled, he heart racing at his kind words. "oh and...even if not everything was nice, like the feet. I did enjoy some of your tortures" he said. Aliesha blushed. "oh really?" she said. Tom winked and then dove below, Aliesha expecting another round below, instead she felt him elsewhere.... 


Jack and Kairi returned to their dorm after the long day. Alot had happened, they were exhausted. They looked upon the still single bed they would be forced to use, they both sighed in exhaustion at the brutal punishment they always had to return to. "I know we are taking your mom down and everything for a good reason, but if she punishes us with this for dating, I hope we never see any if our takedown plan fails" Jack said, half laughing, half terrified at the possibility. Kairi replied "yeah..sorry, I know its not ideal" she said, Jack went walked behind her, grabbed her in a hug and kissed her neck "I wouldnt trade it for the world, or a brand new bed. Your everything I need, and we will beat your mom together" Jack said. "And my crazy aunt" she added "And your crazy aunt!".

They sat down back on the floor, a daily routine by this point. "Reckon we could cut a peice from Aliesha's bed, surely it would be bigger then this" he joked, Kairi actually took a moment to think. "Tempting. Wonder how those two went after we left anyway, can't believe she tried to shrink herself, thats nuts!" Kairi said. "Hopefully they got back together, then all that leaves is Amy and then our class relationship troubles are over" Jack laughed, noting how crazy every student hooked up with the person they were 'assigned' to, even the rich Hawk chick Aerin.

After some dinner and another conversation, Jack and Kairi decided to head to sleep. Jack approached the small bed, designed for a single, they had made it work once, they can again. He crawled in, Kairi waiting on the sides. Once comfortable, Kairi slid in with him, using Jack as her mattress. "Sorry about this again" she said, basically smothering him. "Its ok, I get to be close to you" he said, smiling. Kairi laughed at the cute answer. "Soon, we will escape soon, we have to" Kairi said.

Aliesha and Tom slept together, completely in harmony. Aliesha had an amazing night, both holes had been pleasured by her fri-no, lover. She was so glad Tom was back. However the thought of staying here scared her. Tom was a prisoner here, chip tag and all, should could not allow him to stay this way. She thought of what she had to do, risky and dangerous, but, she was the only one who could. She slowly crawled out of bed, not waking Tom, not that he could be woken, having exhausted himself in her, twice. She then got dressed and walked outside, headed towards the 'restricted area'.

She approached the room of Ms Eve, Amy besides her. She had detoured to her room, needing a partner for the job. As they headed towards the room, they froze, someone was their, no, two people. Oh no, Aliesha thought not...


Wait..Kairi and Jack. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Apologies for mistakes and errors.