- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Students first lunch. Jack learns from his Partner and Aliesha has some fun with Tom.

The rest of the morning was grim. While the students did the task their teacher set them, the image and thought of the classmate under their teacher remained in their heads. Not that other things also did not hamper their minds. Tom had been pleasuring Aliesha for the entire morning, his hands extremly sore, and his writing horrible as a result as he refused to stop, risking her doing worse but he still had to work. Then there was Jack, the image of the poor person his partner kept horrified him as much as the teachers usage of Luke. Were all Techorians like this.

Eventually the bell rang for lunch, a 1 hour break for the day. Aliesha grabbed Tom by the arm and rushed him out while Steve and Cindy seemed to walk out, already seeming close. Josh left, since he was alone and while Phil stayed, his partner Amy also left, Phil leaving just after she did. Leaving Jack, his Techorian partner and Ms Eve remaining. Eventually Ms Eve got up and grabbed something from her draw and approached Jack and his partner. The sweat coming from Jack was very noticeable. He was freightened on what she wanted now, but instead seemed to head to his partners side, ignoring him.

"Here you go Kairi sweetie, I got you your lunch. You left it home again! You really need to manage yourself better" Ms Eve said before kissing her head and walking out. Jack just sat in silence.

Jack:
Jack could not believe it, did Ms Eve just call his partner..what was her name, Kairi? Sweetie. What is going on. He turned to face her and just looked directly at him. "George" she said, making Jack freeze and stay extremely still, remembering the poor man she had. She then looked back at her lunch and prepared to open it. Jack was curious on what she had, was it humans? He heard it was normal for them and she already had one down below. However when she opened the box..it was Sushi?. Kairi went to dig in but stopped once she saw Jack watching "What!" she said "You don't have to stay here, go out and have your lunch or something" she said, resuming her meal. "Oh, ah sorry" he replied and faced away, twidling his thumbs. He was too scared to leave the classroom and forgot to bring lunch. 

As Kairi was eating, she noticed Jack not doing anything and tapped his shoulder. He turned around "Forgot your lunch didn't you" she said. Jack was unsure how to answer. Was this a trick? A way to loose a chance. He was unsure, but decided lying was not the best action, since if he was caught doing so, it would be worse. "Um, ah...yeah." he replied, his body as stiff as a board from the pressure. Kairi sighed in judgement and then pushed her box towards him "go ahead, have some" she said. Jack was more confused then he had ever been. If it was not for the fact she was just eating some, he would assume it was a trap. But he was hungry and she seemed genuine. So he grabbed some of her lunch and they ate in silence.

As they both finished, Jack went to ask her something but she interjected "She's my mom ok!" she said, angerly. "Yes, I am in a class with my mom. Happy, no more discussion" she said. Jack stopped and then put both his arms on the desk, unsure how to proceed. "I like your name" he said, the only thing he could think of. "Thanks" kairi said, and while her tone was harsh, she smiled after, hiding it however from Jack.

Tom:

Tom's lunch was..less then pleasurable. Or at all really. Aliesha had dragged him from class and into a small rec room students could eat. She took his lunch and pushed him under her skirt, in a kneeled position. "Lick" was her only demand, and he complied. He was scared out of his skin. This girl was not only huge, but had the strength of nothing he ever felt. When she grabbed his hand earlier, it hurt and she seemed gentle doing so.

He looked at the giant pussy in front of him. It stank and he could smell more then just it, with her asshole smell mixing inside the skirt. He knead up to it and started licking, tasting her jucies and fluids. it was tangy, like she never cleaned herself. It tasted...somewhat like piss, not at all what he was used to. Her pubic hairs got into his face, she did not keep herself tidy. He continued however, knowing defiance was not an option. This school was not what he signed up for. His friend has been shrunk by the teacher! What was this school! Terrified this was all allowed, he did not want to be on the bad side of Aliesha. So he did what he was told.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

 

Apologizes for mistakes or errors.

Let me know what you think, always appreciate reviews to let me know how I am doing.