- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter describing the first night together for the students.

Jack:

Jack sat in the middle of the empty room he shared. Kairi was making some dinner, having waited for Jack to finish  earlier. He inspected the room, nothing much was hung up or even personalized. Even the alarm clock was the rooms default one. Kairi came and sat next to Jack, a piece of toast in her mouth. She quickly swallowed. "She took all the furniture" she said, licking her lips of her crumbs. Jack looked at her, confused. "For you. To stop you sleeping on a chair or couch or something, these rooms come with both along with a table. Bitch took them all. She is thorough". Jack laughed a little. Ms Eve was some person, going this far for them to share a bed, no, sleeping bag, of all things. "She missed the floor" he said, lying down on it, making a fake sleep motion. Kairi giggled at his responce and then full out laughed. It was the first time he had seen her really happy since he arrived. She then calmed down "oh, she would if she could, I guarantee it" Kairi replied. Jack was not sure to laugh at the absurdity or cry at lengths she would go. They still had to trick this person to stop him being a shrunk sex slave.

Kairi looked at Jack "It was an act you know" she said, surprising Jack at this new found earnest in her. "Act?" he replied. "The threat and the additude. Thats not me, thats my mom. But it keeps humans away. This school is really a way to recruit humans. You know those black markets and shrunk humans. These places get them. Either trapping them here or failing them. So when I get paired up, I scare them away, its worked so far..til you" she replied, Jack could not believe it. This was crazy! But somewhat, he knew. From the start it was shady, everything was messed up. Luke was the event that convinced him, but hearing it really solidified it. "So I won't pass?" he replied, his face seemed worried. "No, you can. We have humans pass. But they make it tough. And then your classmates tougher. Its why they pair you, they want to induct you, its like a sex cult. Your friend Luke, he is a goner. My mum won't let him go. One night with her and he is hers" she said. Jack was upset. He did not really know Luke as well as the others knew him, but to know someone he knew turned into a sex toy, was harsh. "I..I..assumed, but, fuck, I barely knew him but he did not deserve that" Jack said. Kairi moved closer and consoled him. "Look, stick with me and this plan will work. We will get my mom away from our backs and we can pass! And if we try our luck, we could even save your classmates" she said, trying to cheer him up. Jack looked up, Kairi was a compeletly different person to who he thought she was. "Than-

BANG

The door struck open. It was Ms Eve.

She walked inside, looking down at Jack and Kairi. "Its 11:30 pm. We have a curfew on weeknights, to keep grades up" she remarked. She then looked at Jack. "I do apologize about the bed situation, we ran out. We managed to find you a sleeping bag however. Hopefully you can squeeze in" she smirked. Jack replied "ah, yeah, we shall". Ms Eve looked at Jack, something about his responce seemed off. "STRIP" she said. "What?" both Jack and Kairi said. "I said strip, you need to be naked to both fit, both of you, but she can go in last. Lady gets some privacy, so strip". Jack stumbled to his feet. He was going to reply back but the sheer angry expression in her eyes made him stop. He quickly stripped, leaving only his undies. "The undies too, she don't care about your tiny dick" Eve said. "MOM!" Kairi said before turning away and covering her eyes. Jack did so. Jack then stood, completely naked, in front of his teacher. "Get in" she said. Jack approached the Sleeping bag, it was a tight fit, but he got in and moved himself down until he reached the bottom, he only saw darkness.


It was dark and slightly hot in the bag. He could hear some arguing but not much, suddenly the bag moved and something entered, he felt feet first and they pushed down towards and past him. Eventually the body stopped with something smooth in front of him. His nose could feel it, it was a pussy. It was Kairi's pussy. He breathed at it and she jiggled, sensitive to the breath. He could barely move his arm and wriggled to try and make a better position, but it was clear, the bag only had extra room below where he was, where she laid was slim and tight. Forcing him to stay in the position. He heard some more noise outside and then a door slam. It was quiet for a bit until Kairi talked "I am sorry, she obviously saw through you and the lie, fuck she is good". "Its alright" Jack said, but it caused her to jiggle. "Maybe, maybe don't talk" she quickly replied, he whispered "ok" back. "She turned the heating off, if you get out now, you'll catch a cold. She also took your clothes. Cunning thing. Just for tonight, you might have to ensure this" she said. Somehow Jack was ok with this.


Inside the Sleeping bag was weird. In front of him he was forced into her pussy. He rarely opened his mouth, not wanting to disturb her. While he could very much smell it. He could not move, she would need to leave for him to do so. He was tempted to lick it, it was there, it felt amazing, even the outside. She was fully shaven, smooth as anything. Mostly because her species did not need to grow hair there if not need be. But he did not, it would be weird, she did not want this right? He instead did not.


Tom:

While Jack had a night under his partner that had no action, Tom was the opposite. Aliesha had forced him under the blankets and had used saran wrap to wrap him to her backside, specifically her ass. being a smaller size, he was wedged right in and unable to escape, trapped by the wrap. He could breath, but mostly recycled air. It was horrible. Every so often she would release gas and he sucked it in like a vacuum. He regretted coming here and sitting next to her. But at least he was not Luke.

Luke:

As Ms Eve had gone to bed and fallen asleep, she had given him one task. trapped in her tight panties and forced to stare at her pussy, he was told to lick and pleasure her and he would be freed sooner then later tomorrow. So, trapped in an unescapable prison, he licked all night. Being covered in her juices as she enjoyed her night pleasure.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading and I hoped you liked it.

 

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.