- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Our students are back in class after their first night. Now a new day and Sports class is first.

Chapter 6: Sports Class

Jack and Kairi walked into the classroom the next day, having bonded the night before, they felt much closer. They had discussed 'do's' and 'don'ts' earlier that morning and had a plan to ensure Ms Eve left them alone.

As they entered, the rest of the class were already inside, with the exception of Steve and Cindy. Also missing was Luke, however Jack was unsure exactly what that entailed. Jack and Kairi sat down as Ms Eve walked into the classroom. She was wearning a pair of bright red latex pants, no hole in the back, along with a simple leather jacket on top, black. She sat down and picked up a piece of paper.

"Alright, hope you all enjoyed your first night together. First day today offically. First is homeroom with me, as I do the role call. And then you have sports class with Ms Romanoff. But first the role call, but it seems like everyone is here" Ms Eve said, marking names of a list. Amy raised her hand "Luke, Cindy and Steve are missing" said asked, Ms Eve smiled at her "Ah yes, Steve and Cindy are both ill and Luke is here, but just not sitting with you. The principal said there as nobody to partner with, so I have been asked to be his partner for all classes. He will be with you for Sports Class, don't worry" She said. Kairi looked at her mother, her mind wondering what he plan was for the small boy she had shrunk yesterday.

As Ms Eve was about to read another piece of paper when the door swung open with a massive force, two huge bulked creatures walked into the room, even Ms Eve jumped a little. The creatures were completly covered in black, wearing a full body latex suit of some sort. They had human features, but a gas mask on their faces with head shape that seemed unusual, making them being actual humans doubtful. Another of the creatures walked in and approached Josh, who until the interruption was watching videos on his phone. He stared up at the giant creature that towered him. It was 7 ft tall and full of noticable muscles under the suit. "MOVE" it said in an extremly low harsh voice, causing Josh to jump from his seat and stand several steps away, the creature grabbed his seat and walked out of the room with it. The class just watched the huge commotion that had just happened.

Eventually the creature came back, holding a giant throne like seat. It placed it where Josh's desk seat was and then left. Several moments after it left, a short-ish young girl entered the room. She had golden blonde hair, almost like something from a fairy tail, it flowed like magic. Her eyes were covered by designer glasses. She had thick red lips and a cute petite nose. Her ears were tipped, almost like an elves from fantasy tales. She was quite small, about 5 ft tall. She worse jeans and a red crop top. She walked in black designer high heels. She walked into the class and looked around. Kairi stared at the girl "Holy shit its Aerin Hawk" she whispered.

The Hawk family were the only family to be richer and have more influence in the galaxy then the Belles. Having created the warp drives that allow space travel possible, they have more money then any being in the galaxy and own several planets, even at one point wanting to buy Earth before Mr Belle hampered the families plan. Headed by an unknown widow to the great Mr Hawk, they had two daughters, Aerin and Kylie and a son who is also unknown. The family is extremly secretive, due to the wealth and power that they hold and only the daughers desire to be popular did their names even enter the public knowledge. The Mother and brother of the sisters being compeletly anonymous, both name and image.

Jack leaned towards Kairi "Who" he whispered back. "She is a Hawk, wealthiest beings in the galaxy. Extremly powerful and sadistic, the race is an awful race, even to our standards" she whispered back. Jack leaned back in his seat, this was going to be a long, long year.

Aerin approached her throne and looked down. "Teacher, there is no cushion. Do I need to request one from my servants" she said. "Ah no, your partner is Josh. I am sure he can accommodate you" Ms Eve said. Josh just stood there. Aerin looked at him "well! Go on, in! I need to sit, I am already late. This is unacceptable!" she yelled at him. Josh approached the throne. He looked down, as he feared, there was a hole and compartment within the base of it. Josh went to back away, but hit something, turning around, he found he had bumped into one of Aerins creatures.  The creature growled and then pushed past him, it then opened the throne and pointed. Josh slowly approached, terrified of the creature and what it would do to him. He entered the throne and the creature buckled him in. Pressing a button, several straps sprang around him, constricting him. A giant collar then grabbed his neck and forced him to look up, both holding it in place and providing a support. The creature then closed the lid. Aerin shooed the creature away and without any thought of poor Josh below, sat on his face stuck within the throne, like it was nothing. "You may continue now, teacher" Aerin called out. "It's Ms Eve and thank you Aerin. Students, this is Aerin Hawk. She is our last addition to the class. She is an Eilf. Please respect her, I am sure you all know the Hawk family, they even scare me" Ms Eve said, laughing at the last part but in a way that implied she actually did fear the small girl.


TOM:
As Jack and Kairi entered the classroom, he tried to forget the awful night he had. Aliesha had kept him attached to her all night and all morning. She had forced him to lick her asshole and never held back on the gas she spewed all night. It was hell and it even continued to morning. As she made breakfast, he was still attached to her ass, swinging round like a tail to her body, but one that consumed all she put out, farts wet and stinky. After her meaty breakfast, she ripped one that was like a gust of wind her poor tom. The force was too much and Tom fainted.

Unsure how long he was out, he awoke to find himself free and within the shower, the giant Aliesha standing above him. "Time for a shower, and you need one!" she remarked. "Since I have to help you clean, you can help me clean, I need help with all my hard to reach places" she said, smiling at Tom. Tom just stared back at the hell he had to continue to process.

As Tom sat in the classroom, remembering the morning he had, he had never hated his classmates so much. Why did he get stuck with Aliesha, why! As the door slammed open, Aliesha grabbed his body and shoved him below her desk. Using the distraction as a diversion, she forced him below her. Wearing a similar dress as yesterday, Tom already knew his job and obeyed his partner's wishes.

Josh:
As Josh bumped into the creature behind him, he knew he was fucked. It pushed him aside and opened the throne that would be his tomb. Not wanting to piss the massive creature off, he appraoched the throne and slowly lowered himself into it. The creature pressed a button and Josh felt all his joints freeze. Several straps quickly grabbed key points to immobilize him. He tested it with trying to move but it was like magic, he was hopeless and unable to move a single joint. Then a collar grabbed his neck, it was quite comfy, actually supporting it, but it did force him to look up. Josh knew what was coming. Testing once again, he was completely immobile. Even his face, the collar must have had some sort of tech in it as he was unable to move his mouth whatsoever, forced closed by the thorne. The top came back on and he saw the young girl above him. Without any hesitation, she dropped her ass on him. while she was small, he ass was the perfect size to cover the entirety of Josh's face. He could only smell her, her scent, both a lovely rose perfume smell and an awful stench of shit. Josh had no idea what had happened, within 5 minutes he went from class survivor to this. As he recalled the morning, the ass above him slightly moved and a small toot of a fart came out of the little bum that was crushing his face. It stank like absolutely nothing he had smelt before, with the fact he seemed unable to, he would be gagging at the stench.

CLASS:
As the creatures left, Ms Eve tried to return her classroom to order "Ok, ok students. back to me, some formalities before we head off" she said, picking her paper up once more. She listed several basic formalities, news, sport rankings and more, but one notice did surprise several students, especially Jack "And lastly, no Student is to leave the premises. This is a new rule for your safety, any student found to have left will be failed for the year. This includes any family or friend visitors coming here or trips to them" Ms Eve said. Jack was concerned, this was exactly what Kairi had mentioned last night. This was no school, this was a prison. Its purpose to rehabilitate Humans to slaves.

After this, Ms Eve got all the students to walk down to the sports room. Ms Eve followed behind, with Aliesha commenting "Are you joining us Ms Eve?" she asked. "Why yes, I am Lukes partner now, I am escorting him and going to participate where its needed" she commented. The students were confused, where was he if she was escorting him.

They all arrived at the sports room and walked into a room full of excercise equiptment. Amy commented "I expected sports, like a football or soccer, not this" she said. "Ze Sports are next session, today, ve work out body, so our sports are tip, top shape" said a strong russian accent. Out walked a girl in similar size of Aliesha. She wore a typical gym uniform and looked quite ripped. This was Ms Romanoff, the sports teacher. Phil approached a treadmill, moving his hand over a small hole in the seat "Why is this here" he said, not really wanting to know the answer. "Ze session today is partner helping partner. You vill shrink your partner and they vill help you in various machines. The more sweat they absorb, the better the points. Vinner gets to pick your sport next session" She replied, smiling at the now terrified Phil. "Ze shrinking for you will be very eazy, no pill" she laughed. Phil swallowed hard. Jack however was horrified, he had never shrunk before and he never wanted to. Now he had no choice, him and Kairi did not expect this.

"Vat are you doing here Ms Eve, this student lession, no teacher" Ms Romanoff remarked, confused by her appearance. Ms Eve laughed. "Oh right, this is Luke". She then pulled open the front of her tight latex pants, fished around and pulled out Luke. He was completly wet, having been forced inside her panties in the extremly tight enviroment. He stank of fish and sweat. She grabbed a tissue and wiped him down. "I am also his partner, how fun" she remarked. "How very lucky" Ms Romanoff said, approaching the small boy in her hands "You are very fucked" she whispered before going into a full on laugh.

Behind all the students, a very pleased Aliesha smiled, looking down at her Tom. Tom just sweated in fear.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Classes will be 3 a day, so Sports is just first up. 

 

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

 

Also for any who find the character Ms Romanoff accent off putting. I asked online for help with creating a russian characters talking and several 'russian-fied' the words. This was done purely to accentuate her Russian accent and heritage. Nothing else will fall into those lines of "stereotype' but I had to work with a character with a limited role in a writing form medium. The character is based on actual experience with a gym instructer I once went to, so I tried to copy her image as much as I could.