- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The second part of the Sport Class

Chapter 7: Working Out

"These pillz will shrink your parner of choicez for 2.5 hourz, but we have antidote if you need it" Ms Romanoff said to the class, all standing around her. She opened her hands and inside were pills wrapped in plastic, labelled on them was "3 HOUR SHRINK PILL". All the students stood still, looking at the pills, not moving. Suddenly Aerin walked towards Ms Romanoff and grabbed a pill. "Geez, come on people, never shrunk someone before. Come along slave, I want first pickings" she said, walking towards the equipment, making a come along expression with her finger. Josh stood still. "Its Partner not slave, we are all equals" Ms Eve said, butting in. Aerin turned around and laughed "You can follow your little script teacher, but I am no fool. He is..wait, what is your name slave?" she said, looking right at Josh. "Its...its Josh" Josh replied, meekly. "Ah right, Josh. Josh is mine, you have given me him and he shall do as I say, and I say come, now come" she said. She then looked forward and continued walking, Josh trailing behind. Ms Eve just stared, a slight annoyance in her expression. Once Aerin was out of talking reach, Ms Romanoff spoke up "I fearz any soul who serves a Hawk" she muttered. She then proceeded to give out the pills to the students.


Aliesha happily went to take a pill but Ms Romanoff pulled back. "Hmm, you are too big to shrink him. Crush would be more likely" she commented, this upset Aliesha who seemed offended by the comment. "What are you saying, I cannot use my sl-partner here" she said, correcting herself. "No, but you cannot shrink him. He is already small compared to you. We have equiptment for your kind, Itz what I use, wait here and I will show you" Ms Romanoff said and she went off to approach another student team. Aliesha seemed annoyed but waited with Tom, who himself wiped some sweat off his forehead. He was glad he did not need to shrink, a small victory.

Ms Romanoff approached Amy and Phil, she held her hand out to Phil. He slowly went to take a pill, hoping he could maybe not be the victim. Amy however dashed all hopes and pushed his hand aside and took the pill, Romanoff looking confused. "Intresting. Strong female human girl I seez. I like, I like" She said. "However he also won't need that, did not realise he waz the...shinker. He already shrinks, you lucky girl" she said and laughed. She took the pill back and into her pocket. "Thats two pills I have needed to discard, you are a unique class" she exclaimed. Amy then grabbed Phils hand, forcefully, as if a retribution for trying to be the one to shrink her, and went towards the equiptment area.

Last was Jack and Kairi. Ms Romanoff extended her hand and the last pill was sitting there, however Kairi just looked at it, not moving. Ms Romanoff looked confused. "Your daughter not like pill" she said, looking to Ms Eve. Ms Eve approached and looked at her daughter. She whispered into her ear "You better take that pill and do as your told, I will not tolerate any rebellion today missy, this is my workplace and these are my colleagues. Take that pill or I will use it on you" she threatend. Kairi gulped in fear and grabbed the pill, making Jack exhale in defeat. This was really happening, he was really going to shrink.

She had told him this morning some classes had shrink activites, but she would try and get out of them. But her mom changed everything, now part of her class, Jack knew she had to follow her intructions. She had power over her as she had power over him.

Kairi held the pill in her clenched hand and was about to leave when she was interrupted "Get him to take it now, just incase it does not work. Ms Romanoff has spares, its easier" Ms Eve commented. The bitch Kairi thought. She was hoping they could hide in the corner and forget the class, maybe even go to the toilets and pretend she was ill. But her mother was a cunning thing and saw through her plans. She extended the pill in her hand to Jack and he grabbed it. Staring at it for a few seconds, he quickly swallowed it. Kairi then took his hand and they walked off. "Have fun you two" Ms Eve said as they walked away.

JOSH:

"Take it now, no need to dilly dally" Aerin commanded to Josh, holding the pill out to him. He looked down at her and took the pill from her small hand, it was tiny. She was quite the petite little thing, but her personality was far from it. He put the pill in his mouth and swallowed. It tasted like..nothing. Flavourless. He waited a few minutes and suddenly felt very strange. He could feel a tingling feeling and then the world started adjusting. The walls started to bend around him, encapsulating him. he started getting vertigo. It lasted 20 seconds until he looked up. The once small girl he stood in front of was now a towering giant. Aerin was massive. He was about 10-ish cm tall, or enough to encapsulate her hand when held. She bent down and grabbed him, feeling the warmth of her hand. She looked right at him "Pathetic, I hate rookie slaves. I hope you last the year" she mocked him and then started walking. Josh was looking around, what would she pick. She eventually approached the excercise bikes. They had a small hole in the seat to put the tiny human in. She popped him in, feeling the plastic of the chair around him. She adjusted the seat so he was closer to the front then back. She then looked down at him.

He was scared, this was all new to him. Was this going to hurt? She then made a 'shhh' sound and put her finger to her mouth. Josh was confused. She then moved one leg over the bike and positioned herself, Josh watching the giant leg move over him. However something was wrong, instead of jean pants moving past and her jeans bottoms approaching, it was bare skin. A giant pussy approached from the sky, heading right towards him. Aeris stopped right over Josh, mere inches before smothering him with the giant pussy. "I prefer no pants, I like to get some action while I do some action. Fail to please me and I will leave you here" she remarked. She then dropped on top of him. The smell was instant. A strong smell, not like her normally experienced, but it was...tangy. He felt her body move. He only saw pink but as her legs moved, she gave him some light only for the pussy to encompass him all over again. He started licking. He was terrified of this girl, she was some demon that even Eve was scared of. The taste was like the smell, tangy. He could not decribe it, but it was something. Suddenly things got wet fast, he was covered head to toe. But he continued, afraid of the consequences of not doing so.


Jack:

Jack stood in the hands of a giant Kairi. He was scared shitless. Naked and confused, he started at the giant girl as she stared at him. They were in the locker rooms, the others had just gotten changed, except Aerin for some reason. Maybe she had her own private room or something he thought. "If we hide out here, maybe we can pretend we did it" she whispered. However as she finished talking, someone walked in. It was Ms Eve. "Well this is a surprise. There are no machines here darling. So get changed and go and exercise" Ms Eve said, throwing her uniform at her. "or do you need help? Here, let me" Ms Eve said and she approached. She grabbed me and put me on the bench. She then grabbed the pants of Kairis uniform, thin black spandex pants. Ms Eve re-grabbed him and showed him the inside of the pants. There was a small area marked out. Jack knew that was for him. It was at the back of the pants, but he glanced at a similar area at the front. She placed him in the back and invisible straps locked him down, unable to move. "There she said, now move missy!" she warned.

Jack was staring up at the cealing, as it was how the pants were placed. A giant Kairi looked down at him, she mouthed 'sorry' and picked the pants up, throwing his sense of direction all over the place. He felt a drop and two giant legs appeard near him. He watched as they slowly got bigger, obviously as he approached the top. He then saw the two globe cheeks, giant grey perky cheeks. He rubbed between them, being positioned between the both of them. They rubbed him as they rose past him, until he was fixated between both, right near the back of her butt. The only view, if any as it was dark, was in dark abyss that lead to her asshole. Both cheeks squeeshed him on both sides of his body. The smell was awful, pure shit. He could hear the rumbling of her gut and the movement of outside.

He feared what was next.



Aerin:


Aerin was having a blast on her excercise bike. She could feel the tiny human, no slave, licking her pussy and she got herself sweating. She liked to keep fit, had to keep the perfect figure. But oh god the feeling of the trapped soul below her turned her on. He was..remarkable, she had owned tiny humans before, but this...Josh! that was his name, he was terrific. She had to hold onto him. She continued to smother him in her jucies, getting tiny bits of freedom every few times she picked the pace up and lifted herself before dropping back down and smothering him again.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HEREZ" yelled a voice behind her. Aerin dropped onto the seat and turned around, Ms Romanoff was looking right at her. Having taken her pants and panties off, she was technically nude. However she assumed the corner spot would leave her with peace, she guessed wrong. "We have special pants if you wanted action" Ms Romanoff said, looking annoyed. "Now we shall need to clean all this, it iz gross, theze are not yours to..mark" she commented. Aerin got off the bike, showing her full naked below to her. "Like I give a shit, just bill my family, hell, bill me for all the bikes, might as well keep em all, for fun" Aerin mocked her, her power normally got her anything. Ms Romanoff she stared at her, before approaching her, she walked right up to her and bent down, whsipering to the small girl who she now towered. "You mayz have a big family, but in this classroomz, I am the big boss. These are not yours and never will be. If I catch you doingz this again, I will kick you from my class, big shot familyz or not" she whispered, as menacingly as she could. Aerin, for the first time in years, gulped. She walked back towards the bike, grabbing Josh. "My family will hear of this! Mark my words" She then, in a quick fashion, without any emotion, shoved Josh head first into her asshole. She then grabbed her panties and jeans in one hand and walked away. She walked past Ms Romanoff and towards the change room door. Ms Romanoff turned around to watch her. The small petite girl walking away, a tiny human clearly sticking out her rectum.


Kairi:


Kairi walked on the treadmill, being careful to not go too fast as to not sweat. She had finally found a somewhat ok solution to her dilemma. If she did not sweat, Jack would not suffer much. On a speed of 2, she had beaten her mother. Or she thought.

Heading towards her was Ms Eve, as if she could hear her mind, she approached the treadmill controls and started increasing the speed. "2, what is this, fat camp? Get some sweat dear" she remarked, before leaning into Kairi's ear "Let him suffer" she said, grinning. Kairi got an angry expression on her face. Kairi suddenly felt the machine go fast and she compensated. at now 25, she was sprinting, and could feel herself, and her backside, sweating with her. "Don't...Don't you have Luke to train" Kairi retorted to her mother, trying to get her to bugger off. Ms Eve smirked "ah yes, he is getting some, dont worry. He is currently exercising his tounge on my pussy" she said, making Kairi almost vomit at the vision of her mothers vagina. Kairi then hit the stop button.

"What are you doing?" Ms Eve asked, raising an eye brow while doing so. "I need to go to the bathroom" she replied, going to walk off. Ms Eve grabbed her arm. "I know for a fact you went before we started" she said. "I need..to..expel some..air" Kairi said, trying to sound less..unflattering. "So, just do it, what? trying to protect your little boyfriend in your ass. He is under your control, just go" Ms Eve said, sounding angry. "NO! I refuse, I have limits!" Kairi said, she then went to leave, pushing her moms arm away. However Ms Eve grabbed it again and hard, pulling her back. It was silent but not silent enough. Within the force of the pull, a slight fart sound was heard. Kairi froze in horror, knowing where poor Jack was positioned, knowing he felt the full force.

"See, was that so hard, now back to excercise" Ms Eve said, letting go. Kairi's face grew a face of rage and embarrassment. "I HATE YOU" she screamed and ran out of the area and then out of the sports room. She approached a hallway, sat down and cried. So conflicted with emotions, she, for a brief moment, forgot about poor Jack and just cried for the remainder of the class.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Any reviews are appreciated.

 

Apologies for any mistakes or errors.