- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The class takes their next classes, but Wood Work has a change that freaks the students out.

The class all headed towards Wood Work when they ran into Aliesha and Tom, Aliesha seeming annoyed. "Ah, good of you two to finally join us" Ms Eve said. Amy spoke up "Oh yeah, forgot you weren't at homeroom, weird".

"Sorry we are late, Ms Romanoff forgot to show me the equipment, something about cleaning the bikes or something. We chased her all lunch, freaking missed lunch because of her. I am not happy" Aliesha replied. Tom on the other hand was pleased, he got out of another activity, for now. "Yes, she emailed me after lunch about it, she said you can catch up tomorrow after class if you want to get some excercise in" Ms Eve replied, Tom sweating at the fate of actually still doing it. "But said she marked you as passed for the day anyway, as it was her fault. So its only if you want some time on the equipment" Ms Eve finished, calming Tom down. "Since you missed lunch, you can grab some now, I will let Ms H-Cet know you will be late, she always goes on a rant before starting anyway" Ms Eve said, seeming annoyed. Aliesha nodded and dragged Tom with her.

Aliesha walked to Toms locker and opened it, knowing his passcode after threating him over it. She grabbed his lunch and sat down in the hallway to eat. Tom sat next to her, waiting for the 'lick' command to come. However it did not. "Don't you make your own lunch" Tom mentioned, he had made this lunch before he left in the morning and had assumed Aliesha had done the same while he was passed out, but just like yesterday, she did not. She looked down at him "shut it or ill make you lick". Tom shut his mouth. Sitting there in silence, he talked again "I can make you lunch if you want, I don't mind" he replied, flinching in responce of an angry responce. She stopped eating and looked down. "Why?, whats it for you" she snarked in return. "Well for one, I can still eat my lunch and you still eat and second, you must steal my lunch for a reason. So, in return for not starving me, I will make two lunches, deal?" he said. "What stops me from just eating both" she replied. "Nothing, but thats why I am asking, for trust, do we have a deal" he said, lifting his arm out for a shake. She hesitated and then shook his hand. "Fine, but this changes nothing" she coldly replied. "Thats fine, I just..want to serve you better" he said, lying. He just wanted to eat. She seemed taken back by his reply. "I..I don't actually know how to. My mother used to make mine. I...thanks" she silently replied and then went back to eating. Tom went back to staring at the wall, wishing he had brought his phone like Josh used to do between breaks. As he stared, Aliesha dropped a single sandwich at his feet. He grabbed it and ate it. Both sitting in silence after the talk.


Eventually they walked to I.T. The class was..boring. The hour class was nothing but an entire speal about the dangers of the web and how to be safe. Jack was completly confused, there was nothing malisious about this course, Kairi whispered into his ear "Yeah, so sometimes they actually hire professors who are oblivious to what this place is for...its why my mother did not care for late comers". Jack was confuzzled but also relieved. Finally some peace after a chaotic morning, even if it ended in great success. Jack looked for Ms Eve, wondering what she was doing during the long talk, to his surprise, she was not there.

Bored out of her brain, Ms Eve escaped into the office of the I.T. area. Pulling Luke out, she talked down to him "well, I need something to pass time, thank god I have you" she remarked. She grabbed some nearby tape and wound it around his body, making him unable to move his arms or legs. "Get ready, mama needs some action" she said and proceeded to insert and remove Luke from her vagina. She continued this, using the poor student on her wet, leaking pussy. He was her personal dildo, going head first into her wet vagina. He got wetter and wetter and she got more aroused, using the trapped student as her personal play thing. Eventually she glanced at the clock and noticed time was almost up. "Whelp, back you go" she said, placing him back in her pussy "you can take a breather, but I want you back to your job within 10 minutes, or I will 'escape' wood work for another round" she warned him, before letting go of her latex pants and trapping the poor boy again in her panties.

Eventually Ms Eve returned to class, claming she had a call for her. The class walked to Wood Work. The teacher was Ms Josie, she was human surprising Jack. She placed a medium sized box in the middle of the room. "Today you make a chair, for you or your partner to use, for special times" she said. Phil spoke up "Chair?" he said, Ms Josie looked at him. "ah the dense one, its a sex chair, you or partner goes in and pleasures the other that sits on the face. Its not fucking brain surgery. This is the easiest thing you will make this year, its a box with a hole. Fuck it up and your an idiot" she said, staring at Phil as she said idiot. "Calm down Ms Josie, don't let your feelings cloud your job" Ms Eve said, as if she was warning her. Ms Josie looked at her, as if she was the most hated thing she ever saw. "Yes Ms Eve, of course. Sorry students, lets begin".

Jack looked confused, a human was teaching them and she seemed upset at Ms Eve, despite not doing anything. As before, Kairi filled the gaps "So like you humans are students, they did the same to teachers, roping them in to teach human classes. Since Aliens actually do learn from some classes. However, no human wants to work in a place that advocates human slavery. So they normally kidnap thier family. Ms Josie has a son that I believe another teacher possess. If she serves 3 years good, she gets him back. Else..he turns out like Luke" Kairi said, as they both simutaniously looked at Ms Eves crouch where the poor boy lived these days.

Aerin put her hand up "I already have a seat, well, its actually a throne. My servant..I mean slave, my slave lives inside it. Do I need to make another" Aerin said, correcting her mistake mid sentence, hiding the change of tone for Josh. Ms Josie looked her "Did you make it" she said. "No, my mother ordered it for me, its a custom that my fam-" Aerin was cut off by Ms Josie "you need to make something, not order it. However, if you want to help your classmates, you can. In fact heres an idea, why don't you all make each others seats and then swap partners to try them out, having your partner be seated or sit on another" Ms Josie said, looking directly at Ms Eve, knowing this messed with her plan for the partners but not enough to get her in trouble, since it pleased the Hawk girl. Aerin replied "I suppose, but if they make a shitty one, I aint using it, my tooshy needs to have comfort" she remarked. Jack, Tom and Phil all freaked out internally, they were swapping partners, who were they going to get and most of all, who was getting Ms Eve...


Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you are all enjoying it still.

 

Always welcome reviews!

 

Apologizes as always for mistakes and errors.