- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter does not have feet or shrinking in it. It serves primarily as a prologue to show how Rachel gets into her situation.

Rachel: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/c/c0/Season_ten_rachel_ward.png/revision/latest?cb=20191119205110

Tara: https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/image/fetch/c_fill,g_auto,f_auto,h_3003,w_4500/https%3A%2F%2Fundeadwalking.com%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F07%2FTWD_908_GP_0730_0256_RT.jpg

Tara had been gone for years at this point and Rachel was having the time of her life. She no longer had to deal with the woman she hated the most, and would never have to again! Rachel was looked down upon though for what she said about Tara after her death. Calling her a "bitch" and a "dumb whore" while others called her a hero and praised her. Rachel went as far as to getting into arguements she knew she couldn't win just to badmouth Tara and to spit on her grave. She had no reason to hate Tara she just did. Ever since they found her on the beach years ago Rachel had found every reason she could to be rude to Tara. Eventually some people got tired of Rachel badmouthing the dead woman and someone decided to do something about it. The person snuck up on Rachel while she was tending to the fishing nets and aimed their gun at her.

Rachel heard the gun cock and turned around slowly with her hands up. "W-what are you doing? Put the gun down!" Rachel begged getting on her knees. "I've had it! I'm done with your bitching about Tara! She was a hero! What are you? Pathetic. Thats what! So pathetic that you have to badmouth a dead girl who can't even defend herself!" The person said walking closer. "Please! I'm sorry I won't do it again. Please put the gun away!" Rachel begged sounding completely desperate. The person put the gun to her head. "You're right. You won't be doing it again." The person said pulling the trigger. Rachel fell to the ground.

Rachel suddenly woke up on the floor of a nicely furnished house. She had sweat running down her forehead as she looked around in fear. "H-hello?" Rachel slowly got up and started walking around the house. This place was nicer than any other house she had seen. Much nicer than the houses at Alexandria. It was also huge! Most of the rooms were wide open. It defied logic. She eventually got all the way around the house before making it back to the living room. Her mouth dropped open in shock. "Miss me?" a voice said coming from across the room. "N-no this can't be. You're dead! This is a dream. I'm dreaming! I have to be!" Rachel said slapping herself trying to wake herself up. Unfortunately for her nothing happened. This was real. She was here. "Welcome to your new personal hell." Tara said excitedly.

Rachel looked at Tara in pure terror. This girl was supposed to be dead. It was impossible for her to be here. Rachel couldn't even find the words she wanted to use to describe how shocked she was. What was this place? How did she get out? There's no way Tara would be happy with her after the things she said after Tara died. Rachel sat in silence trying to get her thoughts together. Just watching this girl smile at her.

Chapter End Notes:

I will have the next part up by the end of the day. I would appreciate suggestions for what you all would like to see feet related in the story. This is my first time writing a story in 3 or 4 years, I just wanted to see how it would go. I wasn't sure what to rate it. If i should change it please let me know. It's also FF/f because i plan on adding another character later on. If i need to change that please let me know as well.