- Text Size +

 

Within the futuristic, blue tinted control room of Chaldea, the emergency alarm sounded. A shrill, piercing noise that indicated incoming danger. Whether it was a singularity, an enemy attack, or anything else, it could be heard throughout the entire facility…

A familiar sugary and energetic voice resounded over the comms system, directed towards the occupant of “My room.” The last master of Chaldea, Fujimaru Ritsuka…

“Ritsuka-chan, I’m sure you know what I’m going to say, but I’m going to say it anyway. I know this is your day off, but we need you here right now!”

“Da Vinci out~

The fact that she, the genius Renaissance woman, had felt the need to lampshade the frequency of this kind of occurrence made it even more frustrating for the sleepy, relaxed orange haired master currently lounging within “My room”, her head softly positioned to receive a lap pillow from her faithful Kiyohime.

The pure white room was currently rather messy. Strewn about with pillows and containers filled with recently acquired ascension materials… Most notably, two pitchers of sake and several bottles of strong alcohol… The brand images on the bottles depicting a certain drunken oni, who in fact had supplied it personally in addition to adding her own personal touch.

A pout formed on the Berserker’s dainty, elegant face as her characteristic draconic horns seemed to subtly stiffen up, her small hands clenched beneath the long sleeves of her kimono. Nobody else would have noticed such minor visual cues, but as Kiyo’s husband… Who just happened to be female, none of her cute wife’s mannerisms were beyond her sight.

Ritsuka groaned, forcing herself to leave the comfortable pillow as she stood up to her full height, quickly donning her basic mystic code before bowing apologetically towards her adorable servant. They had both planned to reserve the whole day for each other and each other only, and so this was a frustrating inconvenience to say the least. They had barely even started…And she was already somewhat buzzed from the effect of the alcohol.

“I’m sorry about this, Kiyo. I’ll make it up to you later, okay?”

“D-do not worry.This is not your fault, dear master~

Kiyohime smiled lovingly towards her perfect, heaven sent, angelic, wonderful wonderful wonderful perfect master…Ahh, it would truly have to wait for another time, wouldn’t it?

“Even so, I insist on accompanying you. Whatever fiend interrupted my time with master must face the wrath of my flames…”

A scary glare formed on Kiyo’s face as her eyes lit up a fiery yellowish gold…Looking deeply into them, Ritsuka felt she could see an inferno contained with them. Her passion was so beautiful and dangerous~

There was a reason the affinity between the master and servant was so high…She had been nicknamed “Gudako” after some of her more insane exploits, such as beating demon pillars within an inch of their lives in order to obtain more materials… In that way, Kiyohime’s own insane tendencies were somewhat counterbalanced. It was clear to say that their relationship had gone beyond “Bond 10” Quite a while ago.

Fujimaru nodded happily. At least she would have some company during what would surely be another routine event.

“Okay, Kiyohi~”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our instruments have detected a minor singularity… Actually, that would be downplaying how small this singularity actually is~ We’re assuming currently that it must be the result of a tiny shard of a holy grail, or another similar magical reactor. Due to it’s small size, we’re codenaming it “Singularity S”. Not very creative for a genius like myself, but it works, doesn’t it?

Anyway, It doesn’t seem terribly dangerous, but investigating it is still our top priority. This mission is just reconnaissance for now, okay? You can get back to what you were doing afterwards. I promise I won’t spy on you two using the cameras~

Speaking of cameras…The singularity is interfering with our monitors, so we won’t be able to provide support. Sorry about that~

That was the mission briefing that the master and servant pair had been told before being rayshifted towards the singularity in question…

Opening her eyes once the familiar feeling of disorientation had come and gone, Ritsuka quickly attempted to take stock of her surroundings. It seemed to be nothing but a flat plain, stretching outwards for a mile or so…Small patches of gray dotting the landscape, surrounded by a wet floor on the outskirts. There was a faint smell of the sea…

She felt a tap on her shoulder.

“Master, are you feeling well? Please tell me.”

Kiyohime’s voice of concern snapped her back to reality. Her cyan hair was still…There seemed to be no breeze ruffling it, like one would assume in an unknown environment such as this. Her horns wiggled about curiously as she awaited her dear husband’s answer.

“Y-yeah. Sorry to worry you, Kiyohi.”

Ritsuka confidently answered, assuaging her servant’s worries as she would gently pat her favourite dragon on the head.

The berserker blushed before manifesting her metallic fan, holding it in front of her face in anticipation of any incoming threats.

In the single step she had taken to reach her master’s side, the strange gravel that covered the surface had given way, being flattened into dust unnoticed by Kiyohime.

“Wonderful~ Let us investigate as quickly as possible so that we can return to our love nest.”

Her master giggled at Kiyo’s frankness before continuing to scan the landscape…It was time for her take her own first step.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The people of the city had always lived peacefully… Well, for as long as they could remember. In truth, they didn’t remember how long ago that was… It was as if there was a haze clouding their minds as they went about their daily lives.

But nobody paid it too much mind…They had more important business to attend to, as workers commuted to their respective workplaces, children were sent off to school by their mothers with a kiss on the cheek for a goodbye, and the military trialed their new war machines. There had been no threats to their existence…But they always remained alert.

A vague prophecy hung over their lives. The churches preached it as a warning. Some believed faithfully, and others saw it as nothing but a fairytale made to scare children.

“A witch, accompanied by a dragon, will someday rise to destroy us.”

There were many arguments over the exact meaning of these words, but the most popular interpretation was that these were two forms that would be taken by the gods if they became too angered with their civilization, if they became too decadent and too foolish.

But nobody had expected it to be fulfilled today of all days.

Early in the morning, the sky above became filled with two enormous figures…The earth quaked violently whenever they moved, and even craning one’s neck it was almost impossible to fully view their faces. But whatever they were, they were absolutely without a doubt female faces…Beautiful ones, at that.

And one of them, the kimono-clad one, possessed horns, jutting out of the top of her hair. The dragon, surely…

Then the uniformed giant…The orange haired one, must have been the witch!

But before they could process the sight any further, or convince themselves that this was just a dream or some kind of hoax… The miniscule humans were unable to prevent a tabi sock clad foot from crashing down from the heavens and pulverising an entire district. It was soft…At a normal scale. To the utterly pathetic inhabitants however,  it was a weapon capable of squishing them like nothing more than bugs.

After flattening them, the graceful foot grinded them into the earth, rendering them nothing but pulp.

It wasn’t over with that, though. The people watched fearfully as the second giantess began to move. Who would be erased underneath her step…?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ritsuka stepped forward, her footwear slapping against the ground as more of the strange gravel was destroyed on contact.

That was already something worth investigating… It was difficult to tell what kind of material this was, but if she could figure it out, perhaps she could figure out what kind of era this singularity existed in!

She had learned some useful magecraft recently…At great effort and with support from several casters to teach her the procedure. She was well aware that she hardly qualified as a magus…But simple spells were still something she could learn.

Her hand lit up with magical energy as she switched on her circuits…Stretching down, Ritsuka would  gently take a handful of the gravel into her palm, ready to begin analysing it.

With the Master’s first step, similar catastrophe had struck. Small pieces of dirt, adhered to her shoes, rained down like meteors before another section of town was wiped from existence by the bottom of her tread.

Even more terrifyingly…This uniformed witch had taken an interest in them. Kneeling down, another area of the city was treated to a view of the divine as her pert buttocks descended closer to the buildings….Thankfully for the tiny inhabitants, not quite touching.

But that was the least of their concerns as a cluster of buildings was taken captive by the goddess, placed in her palm…People exiting their houses in fear and panic were met with a field of skin, lined with wrinkles and contours. It was an alien landscape, larger than several football fields and with the consistency of manicured skin. Even the smell of the handcream she had used earlier in the morning was sickly sweet enough to overpower the mites who tried to escape to safety.

Pushing past each other, crowds formed as they forced their way out of the buildings, trampling over each other like a herd of cattle…

And above all, a single gigantic eye gazed upon them as their new ceiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Master, what are you doing with that dirt? You don’t wish for your hands to become filthy, do you?”

“K-Kiyohime…Please, look at this. Now.”

Her spell had been successful, although the result had been anything but what she had expected. She hadn’t been able to learn their material composition, but…After enhancing her eyesight, magnified several hundred times….

She had borne witness to a tiny cluster of buildings, unfathomably minute in comparison to herself.

“What is wrong, husband? Is it dangerous? Shall I incinerate it for you?”

Kiyohime spoke sweetly, hoping to quell her husband’s worries in case the substance was some kind of poison. If it was, she would have nothing to fear. It was her duty to keep her beloved safe from all harm, after all~

But soon after she spoke, the effects of the magnification magecraft was transferred over to her by her master…Linked by their bond as master and servant, her eyesight was also enhanced.

Leaning in to Ritsuka’s hand, the Berserker’s mouth opened wide in shock as she beheld the same view…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The people of the city had still not accepted their fate before the orange haired goddess had recoiled in shock, her face moving away.

Had she discovered them? Perhaps she would be merciful…This nightmare could end before it escalated further. Lives had been lost, and there was nothing they could to avenge them considering the colossal size of the perpetrators…But this would end.

However, what happened next was anything but.

The kimono-clad giant replaced her master in the heavens, and grew closer and closer to their precarious location upon the hand…

Her eyes were also opened wide in recognition, but…In a blink of an eye, her mouth opened fully in surprise. Such a tiny, unconsciously performed action would be the end of them.

Kiyohime’s pristine lips opened up like a gate to the underworld, her warm, moist breath becoming a vacuum that pulled the buildings and inhabitants, the small slice of civilization, upwards with the power of it’s suction alone…

Buildings crumbled, debris flying around in a vortex that was on the level of any natural disaster. The people were taken along with it as they grew closer and closer to the monolithic, elegant face. Her golden eyes signifying the harbinger of their destruction.

In another unconscious action, the giant licked her lips, as if excited for her next meal. They were forced further upwards as every single contour and bump became visible on the perfect lips that would have made any of the women living in their city green with envy if they were on the same scale.

The tiny specks that had just been recognised as living beings were sucked towards the open lip, past the soft and squishy tastebuds of the tongue, and towards the back of her throat.

This was their destination. They were nothing more than food…No, even less than that as hundreds of their lives flashed before their eyes.

Desperately gripping whatever solid surfaces they could, they held on to life…But the force of the inhalation was far too strong, and they were forced to the back of her throat along with their former residences.

With a deafening gulp, they were quickly swallowed as nothing more than morsels en-route to Kiyohime’s stomach.

…However, not all of them would take the same route.. An unlucky few were caught by her cute nose instead, being pulled through the woman’s nostrils and humiliated as they were covered in snot and mucus. This was truly all their lives were worth? Several of them drowned before they could even reach the belly of the woman who had ended their lives.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Kiyohime’s sudden inhale, the substance on Ritsuka’s hand vanished…

Ritsuka was silent, stunned by pure shock for a few hazy moments before finally realising the magnitude of what had just occurred. Had her wife eradicated hundreds of tiny lives via just her breathing? That was…Horrifying, but it was also strangely arousing. To be one of those people gobbled down without even a thought…. A blush came upon her cheeks. They had just killed several hundred miniscule people, and this singularity was full of them.

“No wonder this singularity is so tiny… We’re surrounded by…Tiny buildings, all filled with people…”

Kiyohime had a shy, slightly nervous blush of her own on her face. The deaths of the tiny people had no impact on her conscience at all, but imagining what they must have seen in their final moments…Ahh, how embarrassing! Her features magnified to such an extent…

“So these are our enemies, master…? I may have just…Eradicated many of them.”

Ritsuka felt guilt begin to form inside her at the prospect of the responsibility she held for the end of thousands of lives…But it became less and less prominent as the sheer power her wife had displayed continued to intoxicate her, in addition to the strong alcohol she had been consuming prior to the mission clouding her mind. Kiyo was right…These were their enemies.

If they weren’t before, they certainly were now. And…They had interrupted her personal time with Kiyo. She couldn’t help but think…If they’re so tiny, were their deaths truly worth feeling any guilt over? She had already taken part in ending several Lostbelts…Dead end histories that were pruned by the tree of time, futures that could never be. That had been emotionally painful…Their opponents had been worthy of respect, heroes in their own right.

But these people…Couldn’t even be seen by the naked eye. They were so miniscule that she had certainly killed thousands by accident already. That wasn’t her fault, right? It was theirs, for being so puny. Did they even count as people? Besides…Nobody was watching them. The interference was still preventing communication with Chaldea…That was strangely convenient

Part of her tried to convince her otherwise, but her mind was already set. A smirk formed on her face, made clear to all of the tiny specks below the two.

“That’s very naughty of you, Kiyohi~”

“M-master? My apologies, but I could hardly have prevented myself from destroying such insignificant specks…”

Kiyohime replied in a serious and dignified manner, trying to distract herself from the idea of the thousands that perished beneath her master’s feet….She was feeling much the same, relishing in her master’s godlike superiority to such inferior beings.

“No, no. Don’t worry, Kiyohime. That’s just how I like it~”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their words boomed above the city, heard by all as divine proclamations. Not only did they not care about their destruction…But they seemed to actively relish in it. They knew now that they would not survive the day. They were going to perish at the whims of the unfathomably huge “Dragon” and “witch” that they had been warned of for their entire lives…

From the perspective of Chaldea’s last master and her servant, the grey patches surrounding them in all directions could now be seen in their full detail, thanks to the magecraft Fujimaru had used. It was just as tiny as before, but they were both able to make out the tiny happenings with perfect precision…A smirk appearing on Ritsuka’s face as she could see crowds of mites fleeing for their lives. Kiyohime was unable to avoid noticing this, and the passionate fire within her heart exploded outwards…

“Fufufu~ Ah, master! That makes me so wonderfully happy~ They are nothing in comparison to your might…I wish to see you crush them, devour them, consume them, use them as nothing more than your toys! That would…Please this Kiyohime greatly.”

Ritsuka chuckled. Kiyohime was adorable when she became this excited about something…

“Very demanding today, aren’t you? But I will, as long as you agree to join me, my silly little dragon~ In fact, why don’t we spend our scheduled time together here, instead?”

Kiyohime’s face flushed a bright crimson, looking as if literal steam would come out of her ears. She was a dragon, so that wouldn’t be entirely out of the realm of possibility…

She looked down at the tiny world before her, utterly powerless in comparison to her and her beloved….

“Ah, then they will be our guests? Very well. Let us give them a wonderful show to remember~”

Her master raised a finger, tutting in an exaggerated fashion.

“Of course, but first I have to punish my wife for her naughtiness~ Are you ready?”

Kiyohime just about managed to muster a nod, crouching down upon the city and sticking out her posterior, lifting up her kimono to reveal her cheeks for easy access by her master. This was a regular part of their usual play, alone in their quarters. It always excited her…

When she had been positioned correctly, Ritsuka’s hand flew down without warning, spanking her lover’s ample buttocks and eliciting a cute squeak in the process~

Down below, She was anything but meek. The moment the dragon’s butt came close to the city, they expected to be simply sat on, but…

A thunderclap rang out across the city, almost deafening the millions of inhabitants. It was merely the sound, the shockwave resulting from Ritsuka’s spank of her servant’s butt, but that alone was enough to shatter windows and destroy the foundations of several buildings.

The master smiled at her handiwork. Kiyo’s butt was always one of the parts of her wife’s body she lusted after the most… It was perky, perfectly sculpted, and round.

“I wonder how many people died from your butt alone, Kiyohi~”

“M-master…You can’t steal all the fun.”

“Aww, but I’m not done yet, Kiyohime. Sit down~”

O-oh. Master wanted her to sit down…So many of the tiny creatures would be able to see her posterior up close, with so much detail. How scandalous…How embarrassing, how embarrassing! But if it would make her husband happy…She would oblige, nodding dutifully as she slowly, deliberately lowered her rump towards the city.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If pandemonium hadn’t ensured already, then this was chaos in overdrive. There was nowhere for the people to run…No safe haven, and no hope for mercy or salvation.

However, there was one more option remaining for the tiny civilization. This was the purpose of their military’s existence…The people held out hope that perhaps somehow, that faint hope would be enough to deliver them. Even if they were so unimaginably large, the weapons that they had developed were still incredibly powerful.

Fighter jets, tanks, and aircraft carriers were all mobilised in the moment of their darkest hour. The sound of war machines echoing far and wide.

Before the meteoric butt began falling towards them like a lunar impact…

Their sky was blacked out by the shadow of the colossal rear, Kiyohime’s kimono still being held up to ensure that her bare skin would impact the target.

They could hear lustful laughter from the other giant, but their view was blocked by the gargantuan butt. In addition, the closer it came, the more noticeable the smell became as well. It was…Not unpleasant. In fact, it was as intoxicating if not more so than Gudako’s hand cream had been. A few people even fell to their knees in seeming worship of the appendage that would soon smear them into dust.

But the armies were not discouraged. Missile after missile fired towards her looming cheeks, the finest weaponry and armaments ever seen in their history finally having their existence validated…

The dragon girl was peppered by assaults against her soft, supple skin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ritsuka was quick to catch onto the reality of the counterattack launched by the tinies. She could clearly see her dear wife’s supple ass being targeted by military explosives and missiles as if it was an apocalyptic asteroid, like the one they had contended with in Shinjuku. She couldn’t let but let out a giggle. They were so pathetic~ But she could make this more fun.

Placing her hands back on Kiyo’s buttcheeks, she would gently pull them apart…Eliciting a pleasured but surprised squeak from her partner, and exposing her anus and vaginal opening for the entire city to see for miles.

“D-dear husband? What are you doing? I-it’s embarrassing…”

“I’m giving them a clear shot~ it’s only fair, right? Since they’re our guests, after all.”

Placing her hands on her hips, the orange haired giantess would crouch down, destroying an industrial zone in the process as her knees and thighs crushed them out of existence like a wrecking ball….Before issuing a proclamation.

“Her weak spot is fully exposed. I would know better than anyone how sensitive it is, so you can trust me! Do your best to make Kiyo-chan feel good, okay?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A giant rift filled their sky…An anus that filled their view and their minds with existential awe, in addition to arousal as the strangely erotic smell grew thicker. It looked like a crack in the fabric of the world itself as the cheeks were spread apart in expectation of their attacks. Accompanying it was the labia…But that was not their current concern.

Somehow, the situation had become even more humiliating than before. They were being openly invited to fight back, but only to serve as a form of stimulation….Who were these two women, and where had they come from? How were they so impossibly big?

These questions served to distract them from the answer that they had already come to realise within their hearts.

They were not giants. They were simply tiny beyond comprehension. Why was it that they were unable to remember the age of their civilization, or where they had originated? Was this…Somehow their reason for being?

But regardless, they would rise to the divine proclamation they were given. Their conventional weaponry had simply bounced off of the soft butt with no effect, and so it was decided to bring out their nuclear armaments…Their last hope for all intents and purposes, but deep down they were already beginning to realise just how disposable they were.

Fire!

Practically their entire armoury was aimed towards the giant heavenly hole. Exploding and crackling with great atomic force, mushroom clouds being left in their wake. Of course, the explosions were still only a small triviality to the women up above, but…The enhanced weaponry did indeed have an effect.

The silhouette of the cyan haired woman seemed to shudder as they elicited a moan….Quiet if they had been the same size, but all encompassing at their size. A roar that shook their very souls, fitting for the dragon that the woman was.

And finally, Kiyo’s posterior made contact with the earth…A cactalysm unlike any of those thus far, the supple cheeks descended upon them with impossible speed, pressing them out of existence. As The woman stood up, brushing off the debris from heself, the area that she had sat on was now nothing but a crater, shaped with the imprint of her cheeks as a reminder of who truly owned them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hnnh~

Kiyohime blushed a beet red as her master had pried open her cheeks to allow the military assault. And as the nuclear attacks began to hit their target in sensitive areas, her breathing became heavy and fast. After their payloads had been exhausted, the butt uncaringly crashed down onto the city. The weapons had done their job; She was becoming aroused, to the extent that she barely even paid attention to the devastation caused by her original task, simply sitting down.

“Does it feel good, Kiyohi?”

“Ahh…It does, it does, but…It feels shameful to be pleasured by somebody other than you, master. Especially mites like this…Ahhh!~”

As her moan heightened in pitch, a “small” drop of viscous liquid dripped down onto the city. Her precum was a force of destruction in it’s own right…

“Heehee. Shall I help you out, then?”

Ritsuka smirked, enjoying her lover’s clear pleasure but indulging even more joy from gently teasing her servant. Of course she was going to help her get off. What kind of husband would she be otherwise?

Kiyohime gulped. “P-Please, master. One…Onegaishimasu…”

In the rush of pleasure, the dragon girl had gotten her languages mixed together.

Fujimaru plucked a sizable chunk of buildings from the ground, and continued to kneel before her…Chuckling, she couldn’t’ help but be reminded of a servant kneeling before a princess…Kiyo did have “hime” in her name after all. Of course, to the people below neither of them could be called a “mere” servant.

Before Kiyo could react, she sprinkled the buildings over her glans, before beginning to slowly finger the needy dragon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 The precum brought devastation and despair. The area in which it had landed was stuck in a sticky quagmire, like a swamp, a pit of quicksand, or a pool of sweet nectar. That was probably the most accurate description, as hundreds were caught in a deluge of feminine fluid while Kiyohime’s  resounding moans were heard for several miles.

Buildings, people, and vehicles alike were stirred together in the sticky lake, unable to move as they awaited their deaths. They were going to drown in the cum of a beautiful dragon maiden without ever understanding why, or how. But it may have been better that way. They just hoped that they would be put out of their misery soon.

As for the buildings mashed together on Kiyohime’s genitals…Survivors managed to cling onto footholds despite their world being quite literally turned upside down. All they could see and feel around them was the suffocatingly warm expanses of the girl’s nethers, a massive pit that they could easily be devoured by. They were likewise awaiting their fate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting out slowly, Ritsuka’s expert fingers slowly edged Kiyo closer to climax. Rub, retreat. Rub, retreat.

However, that wouldn’t be the only tactic she employed. To the horror of those adhered to the glans, Fujimaru’s tongue emerged from within it’s cave. Like a horrifying monster, it inched towards the vaginal opening and gently licked, in a world shaking act of cunilingus. She could taste the sweet flavour of her wife’s fluids, and in addition there were several new garnishes added, otherwise known as people and buildings.

Taking them into her mouth, she swallowed with an exaggerated gulp, condemning the insignificant survivors, along with their block of the city, to digest in her stomach. She was well aware of the effect this would have on her lover, imagining the countless lives extinguished by her godlike husband’s stomach as nothing but morsels of food.

The look on Kiyohime’s face was desperate for release….And finally, the floodgates opened as she let loose an orgasmic cry to the heavens.

“Master…I’m coming!~”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Down below, a storm descended. Even Utanapishtim, the sage who had survived the great flood of ancient Mesopotamia and had gone on to grant his wisdom to the King of heroes, would be unable to comprehend the sheer scale of this new flood.

Unlike the single drop of pre that had entrapped humans like flies, the force of the discharge this time swept throughout the city, coating it in white hues and obliterating buildings and people it came into contact with.

Some survived, floating atop the remnants of flooded buildings as they gazed out upon a sea of milk, just like Indian mythology…Except rather than milk, it was nothing but Kiyohime’s love juice.

Some broke down and cried as they lamented the sheer unfairness of it all. Others broke in a different way, lapping up the divine gift that they had been granted as if possessed by a spirit of lust.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking a deep breath, Kiyohime sighed lovingly, cooing as she embraced her dear master.

“That was wonderful, my dear. Fufu~ I wonder how many of them are still struggling for life inside of your belly?”

She gave a gentle poke to Ritsuka’s toned stomach as she maliciously imagined the fate of those trapped inside.

“M-most of them are probably digested by now….”

It was now Fujimaru’s turn to become flustered as Kiyo stared at them with such an expectation. She wanted her master to assert her dominance over this microscopic world like a cruel deity…

A sound of clothes being unbuttoned was heard before she noticed her draconic wife skilfully remove her top, revealing her perky breasts covered by a cute orange bra.

“It’s your turn to battle, husband~ You have some wonderful weapons of your own hidden away, no…?”

She would do her best to live up to the lofty expectations of her adoring wife. How could she say no to that face?

Removing her bra, she tossed it away where it softly crushed a communal park, wrapping them in the scent of Gudako’s sweat. Even if any of the mites somehow survived after all this, they would be forced to contend with the fact that the very air itself had been altered by nothing more than the scent of an article of clothing, indicating themselves as property of the two lovers,

Finally, her boobs were unsheathed, bouncing out of their restraints, but Kiyo did not stop there as she proceeded to strip her master of every single piece of their clothing… Finally reaching her panties, she naughtily brought them to her face, giving them a sniff, before discarding them into the flooded city where they would trap even more victims.

“K-Kiyohime….”

“Here I come, master.”

With a devious smile and a flash of exposed fangs, Kiyo playfully pushed down her husband.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The screaming populace were greeted with the terrifying, cosmic smile of the titan up above, before she sent her lover down on a collision course with their city. Fujimaru Ritsuka suddenly toppled over onto her belly... The resting place of many of their companions already, it would now claim even more lives beneath it as well as just inside it.

Her fit, athletic body crashed down onto the land with a devastating impact, creating fissures in the earth as countless lives were compressed into nothingness beneath her enormous breasts. The very land beneath the city strained to contain her impact, various citizens falling into giant sinkholes created by the destruction as the earth rumbled with a loud boom that appeared to be nothing less than the wrath of the gods…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “Geez…Give me some warning next time, Kiyohi.”

Ritsuka squeaked out those words as she squirmed around, turning onto her back as debris, compressed into dust, ran down her back and off of her breasts. In a chain reaction, the remains of the destruction would cause even more damage to the city below in turn.

From her new vantage point, her peripheral vision could see the panicking civilization up close, and vice versa. Her inquisitive, curious eyes stared through them, regarding them as nothing more than toys, food, or insects…There was no way for them to know what would happen next.

There was slightly less than half of the city remaining, much to Fujimaru’s dismay as she spoke with a disappointed voice.

“We’re going to use it all up before we even realise…”

With a faux pout, she looked up expectantly towards her still upright servant, who blushed with a smirk still on her face. She had barely even started her pleasure routine, after all.

“This entire world can’t hold up to my dear master’s breasts…If you’re unable to appreciate her beauty, you don’t even have the right to exist.”

Red faced, Gudako watched from below as Kiyohime gracefully undressed, throwing away her kimono and sarashi to stand before her in the nude.

Giggling maniacally with lust as she stared down at her master’s prone form, her hands scooped up a sizable portion of city, intact just like her master had done before. Gazing up from within the ridges and valleys of her palm, the laughter struck terror into their hearts. They would not enjoy what was coming, but the two titanic lovers certainly would.

“Open your mouth, master. Say aaaaaah~

Fujimaru could see where this was going…Nodding as the blush on her features intensified, she opened up her mouth wide in expectation of what Kiyohime would do next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon Kiyohime’s hand, riots and disorder rang out as the countless hundreds of thousands of infinitesimal inhabitants attempted to give purpose to the final moments of their lives…Some attempted to escape the hand, falling to their deaths. However, she was far too big. As a certain nun would have said, they remained in the palm of her hand, no matter how far they ran. It would take them several hours to reach the outer edge, assuming they were not squashed by one of the fingers.

Admist the chaos, a slimy, pink leviathan slithered out of Kiyohime’s planetary mouth. As she allowed herself to drool, the saliva fell upon the captive humans like rain, flooding the relatively intact building. They were trapped like rats in a cage, no escape other than to be consumed. Even their deaths would not prevent their consumption. They were not going to deprive her of her meal, no matter what they tried.

Finally, the gigantic pink wall came closer and began to lick up the collection of helpless insects. They mixed together, pasted together by the gooey saliva into a slurry of buildings and people.

As they were brought towards the hellish cave that was the dragon’s maw, they braced themselves for the end. They would become morsels just like the others…

Except not. They were granted a window to the outside world as Kiyohime’s mouth remained open, almost as if taunting them with the memory of the outside world before consuming them.

But their view changed as the other giant became visible through the gap…Closer and closer, open mouthed….

With the microbial people carefully positioned on her tongue, Kiyohime did her best to resist the temptation to swallow for now. It was in her nature as a dragon to eat humans, of course, but she wished for her husband to have the first pick of their meal.

Seeing Ritsuka’s wide open mouth, Kiyohime lunged towards her at high speed as her lips locked together with her master’s, her tongue snaking past the lips as they made contact in a passionate kiss that included many unwilling participants.

From the perspective of the third wheels, the world was a blur that constantly shook and spun in all directions as they were passed around between two gargantuan tongues in embrace. Happy, fulfilled moans echoed throughout the caverns as the two giantesses expressed their love…They were taken along for the ride, unsure of whose stomach they would ultimately perish inside of. The microscopic people had given up all hope of survival, or of an afterlife. The best they could hope for was becoming a tiny part of the fat that made up the bodies of these women.

Desperately clinging onto the tongue by instinct alone, they would be dislodged, thrown around in all directions by the display of romance as the tongues wrestled with each other.

They were forced to endure this for several minutes, left wishing for death, although they were unable to have it granted to them other than by the whims of the couple that were using them as nothing more than aphrodisiac to improve their bedroom play.

Eventually, Ritsuka was forced to pull away in order to regain her breath. As a servant, Kiyohime had no such issues.

Each mouth had claimed about half of the mixture each. They had been sorted, and their final destinations had been decided. The witch’s stomach, or the dragon’s. They were both given no choice but to solemnly accept their fate as they were dropped downwards into a long dark abyss leading to two separate stomachs. They had become a gift shared by two lovers in the throes of passion.

As Kiyo stared downwards towards her master, she would swallow in an exaggerated manner, tracing along her throat with her finger as the miniature humans and their creations made their way downwards….Patting her belly, making Fujimaru blush and deafening the specks within her stomach. Gluck~

“Thank you for the meal~

Smiling, Gudako responded with a swallow of her own as Kiyohime watched intently.

“I bet you wish you were one of them them, don’t you? Heehee~”

“Speak for yourself, master. Geez, what Am I going to do with you?”

One final patch of untouched city remained to be devoured by their loving rampage. Kneeling down atop Fujimaru’s crotch, Kiyohime began to give her the attention she deserved, gently humping her up and down upon the final vestige of civilization, giving her breasts the occasional squish to elicit a cute squeal from her master.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Down below, the final survivors prayed. They had not survived this long due to skill, or guile. It was purely luck that allowed them to survive, and as they stared up at the lewd, public intercourse that had become their entire reality, their thoughts were empty. Some had been so thoroughly broken that they relished granting the “goddesses” even a momentary increase in pleasure.

“F-finish me off, Kiyohi…Please!

Although tempted to tease her further, she would never refuse her master’s request, and so she responded with a nod before increasing her speed, edging Ritsuka closer and closer to orgasm…Rather than the flood, this time…

“Ahhhn~ I love you, Kiyohime! Hnnnh…”

The last remaining humans and their dwellings were crushed into a fine dust by the orgasmic spams of Gudako’s body as she was finally brought to climax. Not only was it the climax of her lust, but the climax of an entire civilization as the singularity was used up for nothing more than the pleasure of the protectors of human history.

A few minutes after the completion of the deed,  the master and servant pair clothed themselves once more…With some difficulty, considering that much of their clothing was stuck within the sticky, muddy mess that was all that remained of the once proud civilization.

They breathed heavily, panting as they came down from their aroused high.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thank you for a wonderful time, dear husband. Fufufu…It is a shame that our new nest was so thoroughly decimated, though. Along with all of our guests. I hope they were sufficiently entertained? ~

Wiping away a bead of sweat from her face, Gudako smiled with a sigh.

“Yeah…I doubt we’ll ever find a place like this again. It’s a shame… Then again, how am I going to explain this to command…?”

As they spoke, they took note of a faint golden light that descended from the heavens…A tiny golden object that glinted in the sunlight as it floated towards them, as if attracted to their presence.

“Ah, so this must be the holy grail fragment that created this place, master.”

“So it is…You know, now that I think about it, Da Vinci-chan doesn’t need to know what happened here. Or that we found this fragment…”

Fujimaru fluttered her eyebrows, aiming a mischievous wink towards her beloved wife as she tightly clutched the golden fragment of the wish granting container within her hand.

“Perhaps there’ll be a next time, Kiyohi~”