- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey all, I've got one more chapter pretty much done so that one will be going up ASAP. However I've been putting most of my time into a new story that's a lot heavier with the fetish content. I want to keep going with this one, but it's a bit slower of a writing process. If you like this one, leave a review and I'll make sure it doesn't get left behind. Anyways, enjoy!


 


 


 

Kayla stood in the water for a few minutes, just looking at everything around her and keeping an eye on the aircraft circling above her head. After being soaked for a few minutes, she then decided that it would be a good idea for her to make her way towards the shoreline where she could at least dry off. She eyed the coast for a decent spot to step out of the water without wreaking too much havoc on the roads and buildings that populated the oceanfront. Eventually she saw an area with nothing more than a few highways to step over, and so she began making her way there, eager to get out of the chilly water. 


“STOP, DO NOT MOVE!” A voice called out from above. Kayla turned around, looking to determine who was speaking to her. She looked, unsure of who was speaking, but confident that if these tiny little things were going to tell her what to do, then they greatly misunderstood the situation. With a quick shake of her head, Kayla once again began moving towards the shoreline. She made it another few steps before the voice called out again. This time however it was moving into a position where she was able to identify the source. “HOLD YOUR POSITION OR WE WILL BE FORCED TO OPEN FIRE!” The voice reiterated, apparently being amplified from within one of the helicopters flying near her head.


“The water’s cold. I want to dry off.” Kayla replied, continuing in her path, but keeping her eyes on the helicopter in front of her face. Suddenly she felt her shins come into contact with something. Looking down, the giantess saw one of the military boats that had been unable to move itself out of her path. 


“Oh shit.” She cursed as her inadvertent kick sent the boat toppling over into the water. She bent down to retrieve the vehicle, quickly turning it upright and making sure that it would still float. “Sorry.” She said softly, not to any one person in particular as she eyed the surface to try to spot any tiny folks that she managed to knock off of the ship. Carefully she scooped several sailors back onto the deck of the ship, before carefully stepping around it, making sure she didn’t kick any others on her way to the shoreline. She heard the helicopter continue to bark orders at her as she approached land, but she chose to ignore them in favor of getting herself out of the water. 


Eventually Kayla managed to step one foot onto the beach. She paused as her flesh pushed down into the sand. It felt unusual how the ground seemed to give way beneath her weight and as she stepped farther up onto solid ground, she felt the ground crack and break beneath her. She was becoming rapidly aware of just how the world seemed to interact with her at this scale. Small ships and helicopters aside, even the planet itself seemed to yield to her now titanic frame. It was a surreal feeling. As far as the various species that she interacted with in her own time, humans were among the smallest of them all. But here, she was massive. Relative to the little beings that were scattered all around the area, Kayla was not much larger than any species she had ever known. 


Putting aside her thoughts about her evident change in stature, Kayla continued onward, being extra careful not to squash any of the small humans running across the beach. Eventually the giantess made her way across the highway and out into a large open clearing on the edge of a forest. Once content that she wasn’t going to squash anything, Kayla reaches down and began undoing her shoelaces, finally freeing her feet from their wet, squishy prisons. After taking a few minutes to wiggle her toes in the warm sunlight, the giantess began to shiver a bit. Realizing that her soaked clothes were still freezing cold. She reached down to grab a hold of the bottom of her shirt, but paused as she watched more military vehicles begin to close in on her position. 


“Damn it.” She muttered to herself, looking around the area. She figured it was going to be difficult for her to get any sort of privacy at this size. She looked back towards the pod that she had arrived in. She had two bags of clothing inside and hopefully it was still dry. However, there was also an ever increasing military presence between here and there that she wasn’t exactly thrilled about stepping around to go out and back. Especially if these people decided that she was a threat, she didn’t want to go acting too erratically. Another shiver shot down her back.


“Fuck it.” She thought to herself, as she began walking back towards the pod. “If the world wants to sit down and have a chat, then they can wait till I get some dry clothes on.” The giantess then began the arduous process of making her way back towards the pod, carefully stepping around vehicles as best as she could. The military continued to throw out commands to her, but Kayla was far more concerned with getting comfortable. Once back to the sphere, the giantess took some time to go through her bags and chang into an outfit that was both dry and a little more comfortable in this warm weather.


Back on the beach, a U.S. general stood with his binoculars aimed directly at the pod that the gigantic woman had returned to. Her blatant disregard for the commands being issued to her had already brought his blood to a boiling point. The president had made it abundantly clear how he was expected to take a position of strength with this peculiar being, and her cavalier attitude was already beginning to undermine his authority. So if this giantess didn’t start complying with their directions, he was going to use a show of force to help her understand that the United States was not to be fucked with. 


“I want every goddamn cannon we have pointed at that thing. If she so much as sets one more foot onto U.S. soil we’re going to blow her goddamn tits to Minnesota. And get Hayes on the radio-“ The general began to trail off as he noticed that his subordinate was no longer listening to him. As he turned around to look at what had caught the soldiers attention, his jaw fell agape as he looked up at the gargantuan beauty who was now standing directly over top of him. 


“Now, what’s the line? Take me to your leader?” Kayla said with a smirk and a giggle. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks so much for reading!