- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

"Baseball?” 


“Yea, baseball!” 


James Nash rubbed the bridge of his nose and cradled his head in his hands. Turning to his advisors who were huddled behind him, he silently looked to them for some sort of explanation. However no one was able to understand exactly what was going on. The president turned back to the microphone placed in front of him and activated it once again. “So you traveled to this planet for no other reason than to watch baseball?”


“Well, I mean… mostly, yeah.” Kayla said sheepishly. Hearing it said out loud seemed a bit ridiculous now. I’m her defense though, she was planning on being a bit more inconspicuous and a bit less alien invader. Nash turned around and began to speak with the herd of eager yes-men behind him. Kayla day quietly as she waited for the tiny man to turn back around and speak with her. She looked around as she moved her legs, attempting to get a bit more blood flowing into her now sleeping foot. It was difficult for the giantess not to chuckle when she saw the slightest movement of her giant toes causing some of the soldiers posted around her to lose their nerve. And while she’s never been the sort of person to try to scare people, it was impossible not to enjoy the feeling of the power that her size now afforded her. 


The man’s voice once again came blaring through the speakers outside of the small, mock up shelter that had been built in the large clearing in which Kayla had settled down. “Alright Miss Burnett, it appears that we’ve heard enough for the time being.” The president’s voice sounded weary, as if he had been dragged across the country upon the possible threat of complete and utter annihilation, only to learn that the extra terrestrial invader was nothing more than a young tourist. Kayla sighed with relief upon hearing the government wasn’t going to try to blow her up, although she also wasn’t entirely sure how vacation was supposed to play out now. Hopefully she could at least catch one game of baseball. “However, for the time being, we’ll be leaving you with a security detail to keep an eye on you. Additionally you’ll be working with some of our top scientists, and we’d very much appreciate your cooperation with them.”


“Of course Mr. Nash. I appreciate your hospitality.” Kayla begins to nervously scratch at her arm as her gaze falls to the flattened grass beneath her. “I didn’t intend for any of this to happen.” 


“Well, I suppose when you’re traveling through space and time there’s always the possibility for mishaps. When all is said and done, it seems to me that we stand to learn a great deal from you. I believe your help will be an incredible boon to our species. And if I’m completely honest, the fact that humankind’s first extraterrestrial encounter was with a hundred and fifty foot tall, English speaking baseball fan is like winning the goddamn cosmic lottery.” James stood up from his table and prepared for his flight back to his office, momentarily reaching back to press the intercom one more time. “If you find yourself needing anything, please just let someone know and we’ll see that you get it.”


Kayla watched as the tiny world leader stepped into his vehicle, shortly before the entire convoy drove off over the horizon. And for several minutes, the giantess simply sat and watched. She looked over the various groups of soldiers that were posted in her vicinity. And while plenty of them looked like they had something to do, it was painfully obvious that they were all keeping her in their sights. Suddenly she flexed her calf muscles and shifted her feet, ever so slightly, towards a pair of guards standing near the makeshift shelter. 


The brunette giggled as she watched the pair of frightened guards struggle to regain their composure. Sitting forward, she then gently reached a hand down towards the ground, letting her upturned palm come to rest in front of one of the soldiers. “Awww I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you, just stretching out a little bit. C’mon, let’s have a little chat.” She waited for a few moments but neither of the guards took her up on her offer. “Awww don’t be bashful. I’m not gonna hurt you.” She reiterated, scrunching her fingers slightly.


“I’m sorry ma’am, we need to stay at our post.” One of the soldiers shouted upwards, his voice barely registering to the massive woman. Kayla furrowed her brow as her lips curled into a slight frown. Not satisfied to simply sit still and wait for someone to come and ask her more questions, Kayla felt a playful idea cross her mind. The giantess brought her hand back up to her face and slowly stuck her index finger in her mouth. She continued to stare down at the shelter guard as she swirled her finger around her mouth for a few moments, feeling his subtle gaze being focused on her. Then with a loud *POP*, Kayla pulled her finger out of her mouth and brought it back down to the tiny guard. She didn’t allow him any time to react before she pressed her finger into his body, compressing him between the hard wall of the shelter and the soft, saliva coated flesh of her index finger. And when the giantess finally brought her finger up to her face, there was a tiny soldier stuck to it. 


The sound of the titanic woman laughing rang through his ears as he attempted to free himself from the warm, sticky saliva. The soldier squirmed as much as he could, finally feeling himself coming unstuck, moments before a sensation of free fall overtook his body. He let out a sharp yelp as he watched the massive finger get farther and farther away, almost as if he were falling in slow motion. “HEL-“ He managed to shout before he felt himself land with a few gentle bounces. After regaining his composure, the confused soldier looked around to realize that he was now sitting in the upturned palm of the gigantic woman. 


“Hahahaha, relax little one. I’m not out to hurt you.” The giantess cooed, smiling warmly down at the little man in her palm. The tiny man turned himself over and crawled towards the edge of the titanic hand, slowly peeking over the rounded ledge. As he peered downwards towards his fellow servicemen, he saw the numerous rifles that were now aimed at his massive captor. He turned his head once more to look up at the gigantic smiling face that was staring back down at him. With a heavy sigh, the damp soldier reached over and spoke into the radio secured to his chest. “Hold your fire everyone. Stand down.”


Kayla’s gaze shifted down towards the tiny army scattered all around her lower body. Their tiny guns were all pointed up at her and the giantess wondered if it would even hurt if they shot her. “Maybe the eyes.” She thought to herself, shivering at the mental image of a tiny projectile sticking into her eyeball. After pushing that notion out of her mind she brought the tiny soldier up closer to her own face, studying the details of his shrunken form and in turn allowing him to marvel at her beautiful iris. 


“So I’m assuming you already know my name… what do I call you?”


————————-


“Ha if you think the Mets stand a chance against the Nationals then you’re a lost cause.” The soldier laughed from his perch on Kayla’s shoulder. “And here I thought you were some sort of expert.”


Kayla’s eyes darted over to the miniature man perched on her shoulder. “Those are big words coming from someone small enough to fit between my toes. Keep it up Josh and I’ll squash you.” 


The giantess leaned back and raised one of her long legs up into the air, wiggling her massive toes. Josh laughed nervously as he gripped the giantess’ smooth skin. It was weird being so casual with this monstrous woman. She was friendly, sure, but it was impossible to ignore the fact that she could wipe out cities if she felt so inclined. But despite that fact, he couldn’t deny that he was enjoying himself. Perched atop her shoulder, the young soldier felt the reverberations of the giantess’ laughter and he laughed right along with her. It was definitely the weirdest experience he’s had since joining the military. The weirdest day of his entire life actually. Being abducted by a ten story woman who stepped out of some weird, alien spaceship that crashed into the ocean, only to spend two hours chatting as if they were childhood friends. 


“You know I don’t think that would-“ Josh was then interrupted by the shrill crackling of the loudspeakers coming to life. The giantess turned her head to try and see who was addressing her now. Standing inside the small shelter was a team of a dozen or so men, fairly well dressed and all looking intently at Kayla. Standing in front of the group, was a single woman who leaned forward and spoke into the microphone. 


“Good afternoon Ms. Burnett, my name is Amy Reed and I’m looking forward to getting to know you.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Give me a follow on Twitter, I mostly reference sizey stuff and post dumb giantess thoughts.