- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay this is the second chapter of this story.  So she gets back from her errands and now it is time for her little balloon to be broken in.

 

The mans potion finally wore off. Glee cam over that he was able to feel his mouth close. It felt so much better, but it for sure was soar from being forced to be open all day. That just delayed his crying and pain to be let go. A week ago he was a normal college student and now he was in the hands of an evil sadistic that had crazy plan in store for him. He heard a loud crashing, and knew that was her returning. The door closed and the woman threw her purse on the table. He was getting tense as he noticed the woman’s footsteps get louder. Eventually she opened the drawer and the light came back into focus as he saw the woman’s face re center. She plucked up the little man that now was able to talk. She decided to put on her headset that the company gave her to hear his little voice as it was shrunken. She turned up the dial and now was able to hear his little cries. Andrea got off to hearing him sobbing to be let go.


Andrea: Mhhm.. you know that big juicy burger I ate is going to upset my tummy. I can not wait to give you some delicious goodness.


The man was speaking up but with his new size and modifications his pitch did not come out correctly. Andrea mocked him knowing that his life was basically over.


Andrea: I know you miss your family and want to be let go. The thing is your life is now tethered to me. Your new role in life will be suck up my stinky fast food wind coming from ass.


Andrea started to laugh again hearing him begging to be let go.


Andrea: Aww… don’t cry pretend that your new family is my ass cheeks. And your new mom is my asshole. You can give mommy a kiss all day long. She also smells very good. Your mommy also missed you when she went out. 


Andrea tightened her stomach and let out a loud airy fart. The slave could smell the onions from her cheeseburger she ate and started to gag a bit.


Andrea: Ohh… excuse me. You see mommy misses you a lot. Maybe you should give mommy a kiss. 


The woman then started to take off her clothes again as the man was begging to be let go. Shortly after that he was now being lowered by the middle aged woman’s ass cheeks again. She told him to take another big whiff and spread them nice and wide apart. She started to dig him into the butt hole area again and it was nice and secured for him. The woman cued as she remembered how he was designed to fit her butt hole perfectly. She then relaxed her stomach and let out another airy stinky fart.


Andrea: Mommy also is a little gassy today after that meal. She really wants to share it with you. I would be grateful for that.


Andrea then got a whiff of what came out of her ass and started to purse her lips.


Andrea: Oh but mommy really does stink. Oh so stinky sadly. You know I really enjoy you in balloon form better because I did not have to hear you complain. And my stinky gas was very muted with you in there. I think we need to go for a nice walk to the grocery store.


Andrea then dug out the sobbing man and then put him on the counter. He started to see her reach for the spray that Hilda tested on him earlier and he started to get nervous.


Andrea: Well I am sorry, not really to ne honest. I have things to get done around the town and your testing looks like it was a success. Your ready for actual fun now. I sadly will not have to hear you cry out for help, but my stinky farts will go away and now they are just vibrations in my booty. The best purchase I have ever made.


The woman the started to hold the man as he had no ways of escaping. She started to spray the man and now his mouth started to open again. Andrea started to smirk knowing that this was about to be so much fun.


Andrea: Aww. Did you like speaking well too bad, now get to work.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So yah now she is going out in public with her new little fart muffler.  We will see how she and him reacts to being in public.  How will other react too.