- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this chapter now he goes out into the real world.  Sadly no one is aware of the fact what is going on in Andreas pants.

Yah I really took a long time getting this out. It is not because I do not like the concept. Oh I love it. I just had to make so many other stories in the mean time. I feel like I am starting to get back into my prime with writing good stories, so this should be good going forward. 
Andrea walked through the grocery store just getting her usual dietary meal plans. She was not the healthiest of eaters. She usually would much on a lot of bar food as it classifies as the category, and junk food. Andrea did not really have any one come up to her. She just went throughout her day. Her fart balloon on the other hand, had his mouth permantely tethered open while the spray was still in effect. Andrea could juts imagine how sweaty her tight little asshole was getting. All the butt hole sweat must have some kind of sour taste to it. The best part is she can barely even feel him moving because of him being genetically modified to fit perfect into her ass hole. Hilda made a clay layout of what her asshole looked like before she shrunk him down. When he was shrunk down this specific little person that was taken against his will was destined to have his arms locked so he would not be able to move. That was the beginning of Hilda’s advanced slave technology. Some other owners really had to try and secure their merchandize, but Andrea’ was fine tuned for the future. While Andrea was walking to the frozen aisle she felt a very windy meaty farts was coming. She had no hesitation with balsting one and barely any noise or smell. She was envigerated with how well her purchase has done. She could only imagine the taste of her burger and French fries from earlier. Some ketchup and onion to add insult to injury. Ever time she farts she could imagine her slave begging to have his mouth be able to close. The smell is really nothing compared to being forced to literally suck it all in. Her slave also does not really make her itch that much either. She went over now to the check out aisle and the cashier asked her the usualy questions. Andrea could barely keep a straight face with the cashier and greeters not knowing a man was sold against his will to serve her gassy ass. 
“Yah I am having just the most wonderful day. I got this new item in a package recently and it has worked so well. 
She then walked over to her car to drive home before she would be attending a meeting tomorrow. When she finally put all the groceries in the car Andrea just started to laugh when she sat in her car seat. It was now time for her degration. 
“Oh do not think I forgot about my balloon to help block my stink smells. It is a shame that your mouth is now open again, so I can not hear you beg to be let go again. No no.. that is not going to happen your mine now.” 
She then let out another hot airy fart 
“Ohh that has to be so stinky and hot. It definitely has to have some hint of onion to it. I am just so happy that I did not get seduced by a sexy red head, and custom sold to a sadistic giantess like me. I would be scared myself.” 
She could just imagine if he could that he would be squirming uncontrollably just to fall into her panties to get away from her ass stench. 
“I understand that this is all new to you, but you will learn to enjoy being close to this ass. I know I will enjoy having you in it not being able to smell or hear my fast food farts. Do you know how bad they must smell? 
Andrea berated him for as long as the drive was home. She also made other stops to just to try and get everything done. She constantly reminded him of how her ass gets sweaty and sour the longer time goes on. She says I will not tell you when the fart is coming it will be a fun surprise to keep you on your toes. Eventually she got back home and now it was evening. She walked over to her little desk that she put him in before. She now dug into her ass and now plucked him out and brought him up to her face. 
“You do not seem so happy of liking my farts. This is gift from a goddess you should cherish it. “ She could see the man now was shaking that he now was outside of her ass. 
“Yah little guy get all that fresh air and feel your body squirm, because tommrowo I have a big meeting, and your coming with. It will be about say 9 hours of work tommrow. You really have only been going for 25 mintues to 47 minutes intervals. Imagine a whole day of just smelling my ass, and drinking ass juice. 
The man started to cry now knowing that this was his fait for tommrow. 
“Well that is all your work for today. You get to go back into your little home inside that droor. On the bright side tommrow you get to eat Egg McMuffin and hashbrown farts tommorw. A different texure for you to get used to.” 
She then started to put the man inside her drawer again laughing while knowing his fate for tommrow.

Chapter End Notes:

So this was a pretty intense chapter for the little guy.  Yah he needs to go to work with her tommorow and one could imagine how long that day is going to be.