- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this will bethe last chpater to this story.  If I do open it up in the future I will add it here.

Andrea was going to get in her car so she can leave for work. Andrea also had her little fart balloon stuffed inside her ass while she was in the car seat. She could not feel him moving, because of the nice fit. 
“Ohh you fit just like a perfect puzzle piece. YOU know that. You were designed for me. 
Andrea then started to drive to Mcdonalds to get her meal right before her meeting. While Andrea was eating her food she was fanatasizing about how her meeting would go and how well she would do. 
“Mmmm this egg Mcmuffin and hash browns taste so good.” 
As time went by she now pulled up to her meeting area. Right before then she needed to fart so she let one rip in the car. The sound was bascily muffled and she could barely smell it. 
“Oh sorry about that you got a little pre digested Mcdonalds farts. They probably taste good to you I hope. I really was cooking up some nice ones today. Thank you so much for expanding to block the noise and smell. 
The woman then walked out of her car and went into the area for the meeting. While she was waiting in the room her stomach did not feel the best and she needed to use the restroom. She trotted over to and she first decided to take the man outside of her ass. She put him on the toilet paper top for safe keeping right now. Andrea then released a big steamy dump and she started to gag from the stench. The man was trying to focus on why his mouth was permantely tethered open, but he to got a whiff of the stench and started to water from it. Andrea then staretd to wipe her filthy ass crack and flush the toilet. She then picked up the man that was not able to really move and just had to endure that barrage of gas. 
(Whispering) “Did you enjoy that little show I did not get it all cleaned up, so sadly your mouth is going to have a little bit butt leakage in it… oh oh stop your crying it will not be that bad.” 
She then started to plunge the man back into place in her asshole knowing that no smell or sound would come out. Andrea then washed her hand and it was back to business as usuall. She then got to her meeting room and decided to sit down. During the hour long meeting Andreas slave thrashed and tried to speak up as much as possible. Lucky for him her farts were very little, because of that devastating dump earlier. After the first sets of meetings Andrea then had to wait again. This process was repeated for hours. Some time during that time frame she got a lunch break. She decided to get something fast like Subway. She was getting something healthy to eat for a change, but this would not bode well for her friend because vegetables give her bad gas. Through out the day she eventually had to go home. When she got home she decided to take off her clothes and walk over to the dresser. There she took out her sobbing man with his mouth finally able to shut. 
“Aww you could talk again.” 
The man was begging to be let go he was trying everything bribing, offering off posesstions anything, but to Andrea it never mattered she was happy that she now can fart where ever she wanted. 
“No that begging will not work. Your very valueable to me. You also were the test run for a mass manufacturing of shrunken fart balloons. Imagine every woman not being able to smell her own gas or hear it in public. Soon this will be more common.” 
The man then started to cry and said this is inhumane your going to kill him. 
“Your body is undustructable your mine for ever.” 
The man was begging for her to try and kill him, but she said you would of died from gas already your lungs would of given out. 
“Well you should get used to your new life we have more fun to do. You did a good job today, so I will let you sleep in the drawer, but soon your going to be going to bed in my asshole, so my bed does not get stinky and wet from diareha drainage.” 
The man begged to be let go again, but nothing happened he was placed into her drawer again and the woman treated him like a toy not a person. 

1 year later: Andrea and Hilda really started to get the fart balloon accessory more momentum. Hilda would be asked about it more and more. Andrea would advertiize it and give it great reviews. Hilda would give her 10% of a purchase made. Andrea made about 7,560 USD in her first year under that cut. It helped fund more research on what chemicals she can use to create her own serums to test out on other shrunken men.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Yes this was sadly only the beggining of a new world order for mass production of these little fart mufflers/ balloons.  You have to be at least 18+ older to obtain one, but once they are obtained they really do work for the woman in this alternate universe.