- Text Size +

Josh was the owner of a gym only for females. He wasn't a very nice person to be around. He also run this place like a VIP store. He made the prices for each person individual. If he likes a female the prices will be quite normal but if he doesn't like the apperance of someone then he goes up with the price till its unpayable. He also was the only male working in his place.

 

One day he was asked a favor from one of his loyal customers. He had an eye on her for a while and he would do anything for her, yet he wasnt ready for what he had signed up for. After a quick hello the woman went right to the topic "listen. My daughter is 21 now and in need of a job. Will you be so nice and let her work here? It hasnt got to be forever just a couple of month" josh said yes to her offer with a smile. In his mind he was expecting a younger version of her and he was excited to meet her.

The next day very early in the morning josh made his daily routine to see that every machine was ready for the day. The door then went open and he heard a voice saying "hey im sam my mom said i could work here for the next months" as josh looked at sam he got the shock of his life. Instead of seeing a nice young lady he sees a girl with a nose piercing, red hair, a choker and torn up jeans. After he got himself together he approached her "sorry....mis you went to the wrong gym." He said with a hint of disgust. "Well nope pretty sure im right dawg" she responded. Josh wasnt used to this kind of talk. "Im sorry but you have to leave the gym right now!" He said raising his voice. 

"Oh oh okey i see how it is dawg. Ya dont like me and my style. I dont match your view as a woman because i dress differently. You know what f u dawg you gottta regret that!" She said as she started to mumble something from her mouth. Josh was getting scared as suddenly his view went dark for a moment. After he could see again he was laying on the floor as sam looked down on him. "Im gonna enjoy this dawg" she said as she grabbed him with her left hand and walked to the changing room only for employees. Sam bypassed a mirror where he could see his new life. He has become a pair of boring black socks.

He got thrown onto the bench which was in the middle of the room as sam was undressing. Josh wasnt looking at her as he was too busy panicing ober his new body. He then suddenly got shocked as sam talked with him again "listen im gonna run this place now. Im gonna make out of this boring normie gym a lgbtq gym alright? Im gonna wear you till i completely reshaped this place as my working socks. Oh and btw sorry for my old shoes but my past boss didnt give me a new pair~." And with that josh got introduced to sams feet. They were not really smelly yet but they had a slight stickimess to it. The bad part were her working shoes. She was using nike running shoes as her working shoes and they looked pretty bad. As she enters her shoes with her feets josh notoced how worn they were. The sole matched her feet and it got hot very quickly.

For the whole day sam was on her feet. She ran from one place to the other. She worked full 8 hours making plans looking around ordering stuff and that always on her feet. Josh faced the horrors of beong trapped in her shoes for a solid 8 hours. Sams feets were sweating the whole time and the smell just gets worst and worst. After the 8 hours sam finally gave josh some air as she released him from his prison. The cold breeze felt like heaven to him. After sam took him off it was even better. "Welp see ya tomorrow!" Sam said to him as she stuffed him back into her shoes and placed them inside her locker(that onced belonged to josh)

He was trapped. He couldnt sleep with the smell of sweat surrounding him. He lost the sense of time as he then heard "ready for day 2?" All of the sudden. He saw the light again with sam right infront of it. She slides her feet back inside of him and the circle repeated itself. 

After the 5th day he was about to snap the smell got so rancid for him that he would have puked non stop if he could. Sam didnt give him any rest as she was always on her feet. After the last 8 hours of work sam said" so im done with the new gym. Next monday you will finally begin your first day at work!" With that she puts him into the locker for the last time before he begins his new work on monday..