- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a story about a black giantess that shurnk down a Karen for harassing her about how she was wearing her mask.  This is also not just ideologcal sensitive, it also has to do with the Karen meme form 2019.  Since the Karen meme came out a year ago I felt I could make a story abotu it, but the corona virus topic I am going to stay away from a lot.

 

This story contains bondage, smells fetish, fart fetish, ans ass fetish

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is about the women how Ashley has shrunken down the Karen to be used as her personal ASSistant now.

So I alway wanted to do this story months ago, but I did not know how to start it. So yes if you know what the Karen meme that popped up around early 2019 you know what this is about. I chose not to do anything with covid related, because that would be really offensive right now, but the Karen meme has been around for a while now. So this is a story about a black giantess that got so fed up with Karens. 
Ashley could not contain her self with what just happened. She could not believe the shrinking pills actually worked. She always heard about all these stories that existed, but never believed it was possible to shrink down people. In Ashley’s hand was a shrunken Karen. Ashley was out minding her own business when a woman came up to her and said she was not wearing her mask correctly. Ashley knew she was wearing to correctly, because she wanted to make sure she would not catch the virus to save her elderly grand parents. She got so sick of the woman getting in her face. She went home and was going online and stumbled across these things called shrinking pills on a dark website. She was curious what they were so she bought them. The next time she ran into this Karen she decided to play dumb and tell her she was offending her with her bad breathe. So Ashley gave her some pills trying to convince it to her was gum. The Karen started to shrink down and little behond she was in Ashley’s hands now. Ashely was not back at her house. The black giantess really got tired of all these Karens in the world and decided enough was enough. The woman was sobbing in her fist not realizing what just happened. 
Karen: “Please let me go, what did you do to me” 
Ashley laughed as her little captive was now getting used to her new life. 
Ashley: Oh this will now be your new normal that you are going to get used to. I really am getting sick of all the Karens in the world and you just were in the wrong place at the wrong time. 
Karen: Please you can not do this people will look for me, and care…. 
Ashley: No one will care for you I promise. And sides you like social distancing well your going to be very social distanced from the rest of society now. 
Karen: What is that supposed to mean? 
Ashley started to laugh at her little captive getting tense again 
Ashley: Your going to be taught a little lesson my captive. This will be a little warning to all the Karens in the world. Your punshiment will be a crazy deterrence. 
Karen: Please I am begging you to let me go, I learned my lesson not to bother anyone anymore. I still can not belive this happened. 
As the woman was pleading with her life in the hands of the black giantess. 
Ashley: No I do not want to let you go. I am so tired of all you Karens telling me what to do, so where your going I hope you bring a mask.” 
The Karen was a little confused why she would need that, but she was till crying and begging. 
Ashley then started to take off her pants and then next would be her panties. The woman saw the look on her face as she was probably guessing where she was going. She was really starting to get annoyed of her captives voice that was shreaking. 
Ashley: I am really starting to get annoyed of your little fucking voice, so I am going to do something about it before we continue. 
The woman then started to walk over to a drawer by her kitchen and pull out some duct tape. She then started to cut off a tiny piece and started to put it over the little woman’s mouth. She could see how she was starting squirm even more. 
Ashley: You should of worn a mask. Now you mouth is taped up to block out your annoying voice. 
Ashley then started to walk over to her couch and spread her ass cheeks wide apart. She then started to secure the little woman inside of them, and made sure she was head first inside. The woman was thrashing to be let go, but no more noise was happening. Ashley then pulles up her panties and then her yoga pants that would seal her little captive inside. 
Ashley: I hope you enjoy it up in there. You can not social distance while stuck in my smell ass crack. I also cant not wait till I get hot wings and the farts burns your nostrils. This will also be a precussor for anymore Karens out there. The next one will clean my cunt juice.”

Chapter End Notes:

The next part will be when she goes outside and finds another Karen now knowing she can hide them.