- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A prison system was paid a lot of money to send over convicts that were sentenced to death to be used for experiments.  The convicts have no idea how and what is going on, but the pirson guards know. 

 

This story involves smells fetish, fart fetish, ass fetish, and bondage

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter shows what the prison system does to the people that were sentenced to death.

This is the second of last stories that I am going to write about. This is a story about a corporation that pays prison cells to send convicts to them for experiments, but sometimes the experiments are undecided and it is a guessing game for the convicts.


In the prison cell the three captives awaited their sentences. They were tied up to a chair waiting for the officer to come in. They were told they would not go to prison, but an injection would be coming. The door opened it was a woman that was about 5 ft 6 had dark black hair and was white. She laughed as she noticed the men had duct tape over their mouths and they were tied up to the chairs. She always loved doing this job but sometimes it got very intense from their reactions.


“You guys seem very willing to comply. Now your probably wondering what is going on here. Yes we decided to not send you to the prison system, because of over population, but we have something better in stored for you.”


She took out a syringe and started to inject it into right forearm. After she did that they noticed her eyes turned green momentatrily.


“Aww that felt so good, now we are going to start form right to left at my viewing distance.”


The woman then started to walk over to the scared man on the right. She started to put her hand under his chin as she looked into his eyes.


“Oh you are going to be perfect for all the young woman out there.”


The man having not realistic idea what she even was talking about was starting to get tense. She then started to turn her body around with her back facing him. She now put her left arm and put her hand behind hid head and shoved it into her ass. The man started to squirm when she was forcing his head to be in her ass.


“Ohh you need to take a nice big whiff from my ass. It probably smells ripe from me taking a huge dump in the morning. Oh something is coming though.”


The woman then blasted a fart in the poor mans face. For some reason his body started to turn green and then vanished. The other two men were nervous. They just saw the other man disappear. The woman then turned around and reached down to pluck a tiny man that was about 3 inches tall that was squirming not tied up anymore but now was naked in a the female police officers hands squirming around. The woman started to walk over to the other 2 scared captives. And showed them the little man that was begging a high pitched screams were happening.


“Oh it is okay see he is just smaller now. See.”

The little man was shoved into their faces as they could see that would be their faith in the next minutes.


“He is going to make the perfect little ass toy for the woman of the world.”


With that she went to walk over to a briefcase and pull out a test tube to put the little man in. As the men were to ponder what did she mean by that. Next she started to walk over to her second captive and she started to turn her body again. The man tried to fight it as she was starting to do the process again.


“Oh don’t try to fight it, it will be quick and painless I promise.”


The mans was thrashing and eventually she started to grip his head better, and then she released a little fart. She could see the man was not inhaling it, so she got another idea.


“I see you want to play hard ball then we will play hard ball.”


She then started to move the chair over to the wall and turned it so he was perpendicular to the wall and now her ass was in her face while her head gripped him away. She could see tears running down the pour mans face. As she let loose another fart the process begun and he stared to turn green and shrink. She then looked at what was next and plucked the screaming naked man.


“I think they said you’re a cunt sweat cleaner.”


She then walked over to the briefcase and put the screaming man in another test tube. She then walked over to the third man an noticed his chair has fallen over with a loud crash trying to escape. He could see the woman walking over to his chair and she decided to do something else. She started to pull off her pants and got a cup out.


“You will not be able to get away from this one like the other man.”


She then started to put the cup next to her ass and the man heard a muffled fart. She then covered it with her hand and the fog started to fill up the glass. She then started to put the cup over the mans nose as he was begging for air.


“Just sniff it in I am not moving it.”


Eventually the man started to turn blue and then green from inhaling the shrinking serum. She then plucked the little man up and started to look at him.


“The corporation said that you are going to ran for experiments, so this should be fun. I know the fates of your other friends, but I am not going to lie I do not know if you will make it through all the chemicals they put on your little body. They might turn you into a liquid or gas, or your senses might be increased 10 folds. Your life is going to be a living hell.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Yah this will set the story up for my next stories that I am going to post