- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The July 2020 monthly commission!  As seems to be the case for all my commissions, the closer to the 5000 word limit the more I realized I was trying to fit way too much in, so there are a couple scenes that had to be completely removed sadly.  Still, very satisfied with how this turned out.  I hope you all will/did enjoy it too!

"Oh, leaving already Martin?"  A kindly older man asked, seeing his youngest assistant manager coming from the staff area out of uniform.  "Eager to start your vacation I bet."

"Yes Mr. Hilton, tomorrow's the day."  The young man replied, detouring to chat with his boss before leaving the store.  "Two weeks of just me and the wide open road.  Thank you again for letting me leave early today to get everything ready for it."

"Nonsense, you're my best worker.  Have been since you started, you deserve a break."  The balding man laughed boisterously, slapping him on the back enthusiastically.  "And just between us, if you didn't take some vacation time soon I was afraid the Department of Labor might have started hounding my butt.  It's good to see you taking time off for yourself and not to look after a sick family member.  If you run into some trouble or just want to extend your little road trip a bit more, call me before the end of the week.  You got more than enough time saved up, alright?"

"Yes, thank you again Boss.  I'll see you when I get back."  Martin replied, shaking his employer's hand and heading for the exit.  "Got to pick up Diana and take her to the mall, get home and clean the house... Oh!  I should mow the lawn before I leave too, and I need to think of something for supper."  He thought as he got in his car and drove away.



The sun had begun to set by the time Martin finished putting all of their lawn maintenance equipment in the garage and disposed of the clippings.  Being in a more rural area, their lawn was quite large and neighbors were few and far between.

"Looks like it'll be a late supper."  He thought as he entered his home.  "Mom?  Di?  Sorry for taking so long, I'll get started on supper now."  He announced as he closed the door behind him.

"Oh, you don't have to Marty.  Your sister and I ordered delivery from Tiffany's Table, so you go hop in the shower and the food should be here by the time you get out."  His mother said from in front of the couch in the living room.  As Martin poked his head in to see her, she was facing away from him on the floor following the instructions of her yoga program... in her panties and a shirt that was probably a size or two too small for her.  She was leaning forward with her legs spread apart, so her meaty backside had swallowed up what little of her underwear was meant to cover it, giving him as close to a full nude view as possible.

It wasn't an abnormal sight for him, for some reason the women of his house had something against wearing pants.  Still, sweaty and tired, seeing his mother's big ass wasn't something he exactly yearned for.  "Oh, okay...  What's the occasion?"  He asked, moving to the other side of the door frame so the couch would block his view.

"Occasion?  Your vacation starts tomorrow and you've been working all day.  We just want you to be able to relax a bit tonight."  She replied.  "Is that so odd?"

"Well... actually it is seeing how against my vacation you were before and all the chores and responsibilities you've pushed on me since Dad ran off."  He thought, remembering the past 10 years of 'stepping up' and 'being the man' of the house to help his mother out.  He didn't resent her for it, she became a single mother before she even turned 30, but it did mean he didn't have a childhood after that.  He helped around the house until he did all the house work and got a job early to help with the bills.  He didn't even think about going to college or university either, his family needed him and he was there for them.  "No, sorry.  I didn't mean it like that Mom.  Thanks.  I'll go hop in the shower then.  Let me know when it gets here?"

"Will do."  The black-haired woman replied, lifting her hips off the ground to transition to her next pose causing her juicy rump to peek up over the couch.

Not sticking around to ogle his mother's butt, Martin ran up to his room and grabbed a change of clothes for when he got out of the shower.  In the bathroom, just as he stripped down to his skivvies, the door flung open and his younger sister strolled in as if she owned the place.  Their mother spoiled her in her developing years to make up for the 'absence of a father figure in her life', so as far as she was concerned she might as well own the house.  She barely even glanced at him as she went over to the toilet.  Like their mother, Diana only wore shirts and panties around the house but unlike Margaret, Diana didn't seem to have any boundaries at all and dropped her undergarments right there as she sat on the toilet.

Despite his protests, she proceeded to use the bathroom right in front of him, telling him to ignore her.  She made remarks about him leaving them, 'like Dad', and then she asked if spending a bit more time with her was so horrible.  Martin did his best to reassure her that he'd be coming back, and after finishing up she left him to enjoy his shower in peace.

The rest of the night passed enjoyably.  They ate, Martin and Margaret drank and they spent time as a family.  However, since he wanted to get an early start on his road trip, and beat the morning rush hour traffic, Martin decided to turn in early.

"Good night Marty."  Margaret wished as Martin tiredly groaned a reply and closed his door.

"So... tomorrow's the 'big' day."  Diana said, smiling menacingly to her not-as-drunk-as-she-appeared mother, shaking her phone back and forth.

"Oh, this is such a good idea sweetie."  Margaret complimented, looking at the leftovers of Martin's meal in particular.  "Do you think he ate enough?  I had to get him to cover more of the bills last month so I could get those thingies.  They aren't exactly cheap."

"For what they do they are."  The spoiled blonde replied, handing her phone over to her mother.  "Have fun."



Used to waking up early as part of his normal routine, Martin's body roused him from his peaceful slumber to begin the first day of his vacation.  However, it was unnaturally dark and stuffy in his door, like he hadn't opened his window in a year.  "What!?  What the hell is going on!"  Crawling around under a soft but heavy ceiling weighing down on him, Martin eventually smelled fresher air and followed the trail to an opening.

"Oh, there you are Marty!"  The young man heard his mother's booming voice exclaim in what could only be a bit of the worst fake acting anyone had ever performed.  "Whatever could have happened to you."

Confused as he stood up, Marty turned to ask his mother what she was planning when the severity of his situation hit him.  He was standing on his bed with his mother towering over him like one of those monsters from a movie.  "Whoa!  Mom's huge!  No, everything is huge..."  To one side his pillow stretched high above him and to the other, his bedding looked like a giant wave frozen in place about to crash over him.  He didn't even register that the raven-haired bombshell of a MILF in front of him wasn't wearing a shirt, showing off a set of breasts many times bigger than he currently was, not with how she was smiling down at him anyway.  "M-Mom?  What's going on?  What happened?"

"Oh, I haven't the slightest idea Marty.  You're so small!  How are you possibly going to work like tha-ah!"  Once again, if Margaret thought she was convincing anyone with her act it wasn't anyone with more than a single digit IQ.  "That's right!  You took a couple weeks off for vacation, right?  How lucky is that, right?"  Giggling happily, she reached down and plucked her son of his bed sheets.  "Oh, but you wanted to go on a road trip, didn't you?  Oh well, I guess you'll just have to stay home with your sister and I and pamper us instead.  Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Y-You did this somehow to me, didn't you!  You and Di, that's why you were both acting so weird yesterday.  You had this all planned out."  The tiny man accused, trying to squirm out of his mother's grip.  "Whatever this is, reverse it right now!  I thought you and Di were cool with me taking some time off."

There was only a moment of silence following his plea before his mother laughed, without reservation, right in his face.  The violent, turbulent motions of something as simple of laughter shook the tiny man worse than a small boat in the middle of a storm, but he wasn't exactly surprised by her actions.  Disregarding what he wanted in favor of her or his sister's selfishness was the norm he grew up with, not the kind consideration of last night.  The only jarring thing about his current situation was his physical helplessness in the situation.

"Oh Marty, you really thought you could just leave us like your father did?  After everything I've done for you?  After everything I DO for you?  I work my terrific ass off to make things easier for you and Diana."  She slapped her backside to emphasize her point, letting it wiggle in her tight panties.  "Sure, you help out around the house, and I appreciate that, so if you want to take some time off work that's fine.  You're on paid leave, so it won't affect our income, but we need you here, at home."

"Wh... What?"  Martin failed to see his mother's point of view.  Sure, she became a single mother of two suddenly, but for the past decade he had been the one stepping up to make things easier for her and Diana.  He gave up so much for them and all he wanted was a bit of time to himself to unwind, and this is how they treat him?  "You work your ass off?  YOU!?  When?  How?  Working a 12-5 job four days a week and then coming home to lounge around in your underwear the rest of the time?  I cook, I clean, I drive Diana around.  Me!  What do you do?  I'm 20 year's older for fuck's sake and I work overtime and on my days off to provide more income for this household!  I pay most of the bills now!  Do you even realise that you've been passing off your responsibilities as a mother onto me since I was 10!  And you have the nerve to say you wor-"

Something inside of Martin broke.  All the years of unfair treatment came to ahead with the blatant and callous disregard for his opinions, wants and needs.  He was frustrated, angry and most of all dejected, pouring his heart out to the woman who was supposed to have raised him.  And how does she react?  While in the middle of pouring out his heart to her, Margaret yawns sleepily in his face, cutting him off.  "Oh stop your whining Marty.  It's so unbecoming.  We all have to deal with a bit of unfairness in life.  I mean, who's going to clean and cook for use these next two weeks while you're on vacation?  Did you think about how much our food bill is going to be eating out every meal?  And who's going to drive your sister around?  I think we're being plenty considerate of your selfishness, don't you?"

"H-How the hell do you even..."  Martin was so unable to process what his mother just said that he froze for a second.  She was that incapable of seeing how unfairly she had been treating him?  "Is this the reason Dad left?"

"And yet you think you can throw a temper tantrum like a 5 year old?  I'm pretty disappointed in you, young man."  Margaret continues, furrowing her brow.  "Well if you want to act like a child, I'll treat you like a child again.  You're getting a time out."  She declared, pulling him away from her face and dangling him over her enormous backside.

"What?  Wait, Mom!  What are you-?!"  Confused at first, Martin watched as his mother dug the string of her thong out of her butt cheeks and maneuvered him behind it!  "She wouldn't!"

"Oh, don't act like this is that much of a punishment either Marty.  You think Mommy hasn't noticed you defiling her with your eyes?  I know you like my ass."  She said with a giggle, not only releasing her underwear with her son inside of it now, but also pulling up on the strap to bury him as deeply as she could.  "Try not to make too much of a mess in there, I still have to go to work later."  She teased, yawning again as she exited his room.  "Geez, it's not even light out yet.  I don't know how you can get up so early.  I'm going back to bed."

In contrast to the cool, midsummer morning temperature, Margaret's flesh was already warm and suffocating.  Doubly so after being trapped against her tacky, foul asshole.  Struggle as he might, Martin couldn't find any leverage to crawl in any direction nor could he push back against the strip of fabric that ran up his mother's rear end.  "Mom!  Mom!  Let me out!  You can't do this to me!"  He pleaded mentally with his unreasonable captor as the swaying of her hips indicated to him that she was serious about keeping him in her panties.

With each step of the short trip from her son's room to her own, the dark-haired woman could feel her tiny passenger get squished into her delicate rosebud.  It was a pleasing sensation, and as she laid back into her own bed and pulled up the covers, she drifted back to sleep happy knowing he was too weak to even escape.

The heat drastically spiked once Margaret was in bed, and the only solace that she wasn't sweating quickly evaporated.  Martin tried to wiggle free once more, but only succeeded in tiring his body out.  "Damn it...  Damn it!  This is not how I wanted to spend my vacation..."  He thought, as he was forced to wait in the dark, damp and disgusting crevice of Margaret's ass.



Hours later, Margaret slowly stirs from her slumber.  Before she even opens her eyes she is able to feel her son snugly pressed against her anal sphincter.  "Oh Marty, I thought you wanted to go on your silly little road trip today."  She teased, clenching her glutes a couple times to get a good feel of him.  "Or did you want to kiss up to Mommy's butt a bit more?  I know I'd like to feel you pucker up and thank me for all that I do for you."  Giggling, the middle-aged mother reached back and shoved a finger deep into her butt crack to apply a bit more pressure to her anal toy.  "C'mon little guy.  Either you start kissing or I push harder."

"What the hell Mom?!"  Martin was in utter disbelief of his mother's threat.  She wasn't joking and her finger bearing down on him was already causing the tightly sealed ring muscle he was trapped on to swallow him.  "For fuck's sake!"  Angry and desperate, Martin grit his teeth and began to pepper the sticky surface before him with kisses.  He didn't want to know the taste of Margaret's asshole, but he wanted to know the inside of it even less.  "This is disgusting!"

"Oh, there we go!  See, I knew you loved Mommy's bum the most."  She says, barely able to feel the short little pecks of his lips.  "You know, I should have you sleep there every night if you like it so much.  Wouldn't that be fun?"  Reveling in her complete dominance over her son, Margaret rubs his diminutive body around the rim of her asshole as her panties begin to soak through with her lust.  "Oh, how easy it would be to shove you in there right now.  Trapped in your mother's ass and I doubt you'd be able to crawl out.  Oh Marty, this is so much hotter than fucking Henry in the room next to his wife!  Ah, screw it.  Get in there, little guy!"  Whether he was doing a satisfactory job or not didn't matter to Margaret anymore.  She was getting hornier but the second and had the perfect new toy to play with.  Slipping her finger under her thong, Margaret pushed down on Martin's body and felt her anus begin to open up to grant him passage.

"Wait, wait, wait!  Mom, I... I did what you asked!"  Martin cried as the wrinkles of flesh rose around him.  "Mom!  I'm your son!  Please, don't!"

Just as she was about to condemn her son to the abyss of her bowels, Margaret's stomach rumbled in protest loudly.  She had woken up twice and still wasn't feeding it?  That was unacceptable.  Placing a hand over her stomach and rubbing it, she looked back at her butt and sighed.  "You're lucky, Marty."  She said, getting up and going to the kitchen.  If she had been hornier than hungry...



While it was true that Martin had taken over preparing the meals of the house for the past 7 years or so, simple things like coffee were still easy enough to make for herself and it wasn't like Margaret had no experience cooking.  While the pot was brewing, she was rooting around on all fours looking for something quick and easy to eat, her butt high in the air wiggling happily with her toy struggling pleasingly against her backdoor.

"You could have at least stocked the pantry before trying to abandon us Marty."  She sighed in disappointed frustration.  Sure, the shelves were full of food, but there wasn't anything she wanted to take the time to prepare herself.  It also didn't help her patience that, by now, Martin would have had breakfast and her coffee ready for her if he hadn't have been preoccupied trying to not get sucked into her enviable ass.

"Morning Mom."  She heard her daughter sleepily greet her, entering the kitchen.  "So where's Martin at?"  She asked, picking up her phone from the counter and checking her social media feeds.

"Morning Sweetie.  Your brother was less than thrilled when he woke up and yelled at me, so he's in time out."  Margaret explained, wiggling her butt.

"No way!  Seriously?"  Diana asked, snickering at her brother's misfortune.  Stuffing her phone in her bra, she went over to her mother and spread her butt cheeks to check in on the prisoner trapped in her panties.  "OMG!  That is fucking hilarious!  He's half in your asshole Mom.  Pretty pathetic position you've found yourself in, eh Marty?"  Before the tiny man could even try to say anything, Diana licked her index finger and firmly shoved him through the threshold of their mother's anus.

"Diana!  Did you just shove your brother up my ass?"  Margaret asked, half moaning at the jolt of pleasure she got from the anal play.

"Just make sure you give him to me before you go to work."  The blonde replied, giving her mother a solid slap on the ass.  "I've got plans for him."

"Sure thing Sweetie.  God, he feels so much better in my ass than in my panties!"  Margaret commented, flexing her anal muscles a bit as she felt him clawing at the tight orifice that just consumed him.  "Aww, can't get out Marty?  It's just Mommy's little asshole.  Don't worry.  I'll let you out later."  Giggling, Margaret enjoyed the sensation of having a person entirely in her rectum, fighting desperately to get out while she settled on cereal and toast for the two of them for breakfast.  "There's plenty in there for you to eat too, if you're hungry Marty."  She thought as she sat with her daughter at the table.



While the smell didn't help, and the tactile sensation of slimy mucus covering him from head to toe wasn't doing him any favors either, it and the darkness that was the most unbearable to Martin.  He wasn't sure how long it had been since his own sister uncaringly shoved him up their mother's ass, the tight tube squeezed tightly around him periodically, like the raven-haired woman was playing with him, and the occasional gust of foul wind blowing past him gave him glimpses of light.  It was demeaning to think that something as inconsequential as a fart was able to open the ring muscle he couldn't budge with all of his strength.  If she so wanted, his mother could keep him trapped in her ass, hidden from the world, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Despite the final ray of hope he had, his little sister, shoving him up their mother's ass herself and proving to at the very least be complicit in this insanity, he reasoned that he wouldn't have to spend too much time in his foul prison.  Margaret had to be at work by noon and slept most of the morning away.  "Just a few hours at most...  If I don't suffocate first."  He reassured himself, knowing that her anal sphincter was much stronger than he was.  And so he waited, unable to accurately measure how much time passed in a world of darkness and flatulence.

The sounds of the outside world were far too muffled to make anything out, though he could tell whenever his mother was talking, and the every step she took shook his world.  However, the sound of an engine revving up after she sat down made him worry.  She was taking him to work with her!?

As if nothing was wrong or different, Margaret went about her job with her son in her ass.  She got a few compliments about how energetic she seemed, which she could only giggle and make a vague comment about how her son being on vacation was part of the reason.  Nobody knew, or even thought, that her son was helpless in her ass, not even her boss, Henry, was aware after he sneakily groped her.  It was a great day at work, one of the best ever since she got to spend most of it under Henry's desk, and she had plans to make her night just as fun after getting a text from Diana telling her she would be staying at a friend's house for the night.

Martin couldn't believe how long he had been forced to stay in the gas chamber of his mother.  He has passed out multiple times despite frequent interruptions and once again felt Margaret drive off somewhere.  When she arrived wherever she was going, yet did nothing to retrieve him, he began to think that she was going to keep him there all night too!

Then, as quickly as he had been entrapped, his mother sat down and the ring muscles around him contracted tightly.  A disgustingly soft, warm mudslide washed over him and carried him back into the light... and into a short free fall into a chilling basin of tainted water.  It reeked of ammonium on top of the choking stench of his mother's ass that he just couldn't get used to, but even then after how long he was stuck in her bowels with her farts, this air was more precious to him than gold!

More light flooded into his surrounding followed by a playful giggle from Margaret as she peeked down on how he was doing.  "Aww, I didn't think you'd like it in the toilet while Mommy uses it, but I suppose I'll finish before I get you cleaned up."  She teased, and Martin was forced to swim out of the way as she didn't even hesitate to void the rest of her bowels and bladder.  Using a piece of dental floss to pull him out of her mess, she didn't give him a chance to talk, plead or beg her for anything as she flushed and thoroughly washed him off in the sink.  "Your sister's out for the night, so I decided to invite a very special guest over.  While I'm entertaining him, I want you to entertain me.  Got it?"  She finally explained as she dried him off.

"Can't you just let me go now?  You've had your fun, right?"  Martin begged, wanting to never become so intimate with his mother again.  Going from past experiences, it was only a matter of time before she trapped him in her panties again.  "Please, I just wanted to get away for a bit to unwind.  Haven't I earned at least that much?!"

"Not an option young man!"  Margaret replied, adamantly refusing to negotiate with him on the matter, especially when he was merely one inch tall and just spent the whole day in her ass.  "I've heard it all before.  'It won't be that long', or 'I'll be back before you know it', and 'It's just some time to rest my body'.  Your father didn't come home.  And now you're trying to pull the same stunt!  It must run in his genes.  Well too bad for you your sister knows how to keep a man around better than I do.  Oh, if only Little Fun was available 10 years ago."

"But Mom...!"  Martin wasn't his father, and he thought his mother understood that by now... apparently not.  And she wasn't going to give him a chance to explain it.

"Keep it up and it'll be 'Mom's butt'!  Understand?"  She threatened, lowering him to be level with her ass and spreading her cheeks enough for her asshole to barely become visible.  "Maybe you liked it in there more than I thought."

Martin knew better than to call his mother's bluffs.  That's how he once spent an entire night with her sitting on his face for misbehaving.  Faced with what might as well have been the most horrifying sight, he resigned himself to silence.

"Aww... You feel really good in there too."  Margaret pouted, stripping what little clothing she was wearing and dropping Martin into the glass they used for rinsing their mouths.  "Definitely later then."



After showering and eating, Margaret mostly ignored Martin as she waited for her guest to arrive.  It was already getting closer to 11 pm when there was a knock at the front door.  Giggling giddily just thinking about what she was about to do, she rushed to greet her guest... her married boss, Henry McHenry, hiding Martin in her cleavage.

"Sorry I'm so late Margy.  Hilda was b-!"  The older man began to explain, only to be pulled into the attractive Milf's house and kissed him passionately.

"Kids will be difficult at her age."  She reassured, dragging him into the kitchen and popping open a bottle of strong whiskey.  "But there aren't any little ones here who can get in the way of our fun."

It took no convincing for Henry to forget his family and enjoy Margaret's company instead.  They had been planning an overnight visit since hearing about Martin's road trip and Diana going out was perfect.  In an effort to more clearly remember the night, Margaret drank significantly less than her boss and once he was good and drunk, she led him up to one of the bedrooms...  Martin's to be exact.  However, Henry must have been too drunk to notice or care, as he was naked and on Martin's bed without a word and a raging hard on once Margaret climbed on him.

"Ready for a bit of fun, big boy?"  She asked teasingly as she took the impressing, nearly 12 inches of manhood in her hand and playfully kissed the shaft.

Henry smiled and laid back, looking at the ceiling and flexed his pelvic muscles in reply.  "He's always ready for one of your holes, babe."

What the infidel business man didn't know was that Margaret's question wasn't directed towards him, but her son standing in the shadow of the largest prick he had ever seen.  "My, I think he could fit inside it if I tried.  How pathetically small you are Marty."  She thought, wrapping her lips around the thick member... just after tossing her son in her mouth!  "Oh!  What if I swallow him?  Would he survive?  Well, grab on tight and try to stay out of Mommy's tummy."  She didn't stop, or even reconsider her son's safety.  Trivial things didn't matter when Henry's Johnson was in her mouth, ass or pussy.  There was a reason she was his assistant and not his secretary.  She did at least make sure to press Martin firmly into the engorged dick flesh with her tongue as she pistoned her head up and down the shaft.  However, even that precaution was abandoned in favor of her masterful tongue play.

Martin tried to grab hold of the slippery oral muscle for safety, but that only caused him to almost get literally fucked down her gullet.  Plastered against the soft, heated head of her boss's dick, Martin had no choice but to try his best to hug it tightly and hope for the best.  Then the pulsing and twitching happened.  "Oh please n-"

"Here's your bonus Margy!"  Henry cried out as the black-haired woman brought him to a swift climax.  Like he normally does, he grabbed her head and slammed it down as far as her could, hitting the back of her throat and sliding down her gullet a bit.  His ejaculate came out and spurts and gushes and she swallowed each out with pleasure.

"Oopsy, I guess I just ate my son."  She giggled as her head was released and she sat up.  Martin wasn't in her mouth anymore, so she rubbed her stomach to see if she could feel him.  "Don't worry Marty, Mommy's not going to digest you... if I even could?  Sorry, I'm not entirely sure if I can."   "My, my, and here I thought supper was good.  Thank you for the delicious treat, but you'll have to excuse me for a mome..."  Getting up so she could attempt to rescue her son, Margaret noticed a slightly odd colored patch of skin on the still rock hard dick.  It was hard to make out in the dark, but squinting Margaret could tell that it was moving, coughing violently really, and seemed to have a limb lodged into the dribbling slit.  "...ment.  Or since you're ready for another round."

"I...  I don't know Margy."  Henry said, slightly winded at this point.  He had always had trouble keeping up with her libido, and they had already done it 7 times at work.  He wasn't getting any younger either.  "Maybe..."

"Oh, just one more?"  She asked, mounting his body and hovering her dripping pussy over his excited manhood.  "If you don't escape soon, Marty, you'll end up back where you came from.  Henry is able to penetrate all the way inside me."  She was more excited about what she was about to put her son through than the admittedly magnificent dick she loved to be fucked by.  Her mind raced with how it might feel, so she was already lowering her hip until the heated head began to open her delicate folds.

"Heh heh heh, finally I get you bareback?"  The older man asked, watching as more and more of his '12' inches was swallowed up by her love furnace.

"Oh, shit.  I got a little too excited..."  Margaret thought, stopping for a moment.  Screwing her boss was fun and all, but she didn't need another mouth to feed.  But then she felt her son freaking out inside of her at the forefront of Henry's dick and she knew she'd only have this chance once.  Licking her lips seductively, she continued to lower and twist her hips, causing the fit man to shudder in pleasure as she tightened up periodically.  "Do you want to stop for something so... inhibiting?"  She asked with a lustrous giggle, rotating her hips back and forth.

"Fuck it!"  Henry declares, thrusting his hips up forcefully lifting Margaret off the bed as he reached her deepest depths.

Letting out a moan of pleasure so loud she was thankful for living in such a remote area, Margaret collapsed onto Henry's chest as her pussy clamped down on his member... and her son.  She felt Martin stay deep inside her as Henry pulled back for another strong thrust into her but she couldn't keep her thoughts straight.  Between the impacts of Henry's powerful thrusts, the delights of her son trying to escape and not get slammed but a giant dick, and the thought that Henry had no idea he was fucking her son deeper inside her, Margaret was enjoying herself too much.  "Cum inside me!  Splatter that little bastard with your cum!"  She cried out, slamming her hips in time with his as Henry approached orgasm again.  She wasn't too far behind him, knowing that if she didn't while he came in her, she would soon after.

Willing to comply with the beautiful Milf, Henry grabbed fistfuls of Margaret's ass and held her balls deep.  He came as deep inside of her as he could, thrusting deeper with every spurt.  Once his climax subsided, he relaxed and through a combination of fatigue, alcohol and sexual satisfaction, he passed out on Martin's bed with his dick still in the boy's mother.

Covered in a healthy sweat and catching her breath, Margaret rubbed her stomach happily feeling Martin thrash around in her fuck buddy's jizz.  Once strength returned to her legs, how little it may have been, she left her boss to sleep in her son's room and made her way downstairs to her room.  "If he asks I'll just say I must have come back here on autopilot after going to the bathroom."  She reasoned with herself as she closed the door behind her.  "I have to say Marty, I wasn't exactly thrilled when you first brought up the idea of you taking vacation time from work.  But now, I don't think two weeks is enough time!  You have another month or so saved up, right?  Well I'm sure Mr. Hilton would be happy to get you some more time off."  In her private bathroom, she cleaned herself up and got ready for bed.

Getting into bed, she slowly drifted off to sleep with a pussy full of her son.  "Once Diana gets a hold of you too, you'll definitely have to take some more time off to pleasure us.  After all, as the man of the house, you belong to us."

Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me! www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
ko-fi.com/nrawk282