- Text Size +

It was an ordinary day for Max. He got home from college and was about to relax and watch his favourite streamer pokimane. "that was weird" he said to himself "she was meant to be streaming but shes not." He then turned on his other favourite streamer loserfruit. Max noticed loserfruit was acting different and was getting turned on by this. After the stream was over he was very turned on as he was imagining himself with her. He pulled down his pants and masturbated to the thought of loserfruit. After he came he was feeling weird and tired so he decided to have a nap.
He was awoken by a blinding light. Max rubbed his eyes and they finally adjusted. He was naked and didnt recognize his surroundings. He suddenly realised that he his surroundings were gigantic and that he must have been shrunk. he looked around and suddenly he realised where he was. max was in the loserfruits recording room. He walked over to the the mouse and keyboard on the desk. Max had recently watched antman so he guessed that it would be similar and he would also be indestructible, as he tried to lift the mouse he realised that he wasn't as strong as he thought he was. He walked over to the edge of the desk to see if there was a way down. He then noticed something small on the chair. he found a sweet wrapper so he used it to slow his fall as he glided down to the chair seat. As he got closer he noticed it was another shrunken person. in shock Max let go and fell the last bit onto the chair, it was soft luckily so that broke his fall but he was still knocked unconscious. As max opened his eyes he realised who it was that was with him, It was his favourite streamer pokimane and she was naked just like him. He was nervous but thought it was a dream so he played cool and said hi. She said hi back and Max told her that he was a big fan. She said thanks looking down noticing his boner. He stepped forward towards her and started making out with her, poki didnt do anything as his massive dick turned her on. she couldnt resit her urges and pulled him down ontop of her putting his dick inside of her wet pussy. Loserfruit is unaware of her new roommates and what they are doing. She walks in the room and is naked. Max jumps out of the way but poki stood up but didnt move in time. Kat then sits down, the tiny then get submerged into the giantess' anus. Max goes to rescue her but gets caught on loserfruits finger as she puts it inside of herself. max struggles and tries to escape his wet prison. All that struggling just made her more and more wet. she let out a moan and thought "this feels better than usual" she felt poki from behind wriggling trying to get out but just thought it was her body wanting some anal as well. she stuck her other finger pushing poki further into her anus. Her movement trying to escape made loserfruit go harder and faster. Kat moaned again but louder as she was getting closer to an orgasm. There was a knock on the door. She quickly put on some clothes trapping max and pokimane in their moist prison. At the door was fasffy.

Chapter End Notes:

This is unfinished but will be finished soon