- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A birthday gift for one ThunderAfterDark. Great guy. Look into him.

 

--------------

 

 

“Whew…”

 

A heavy breath escaped Chun-Li’s lips the moment she was through the door. A soft click of it closing behind her was enough for the weariness of the day to hit her like a truck. Investigating Shadaloo was always a tiresome task, but did Juri really have to show up out of nowhere and pick a fight? She was pretty sure she still had a bruise in the shape of the woman’s foot somewhere along her back; and F.A.N.G. ambushing her on the way out was just plain rude. 

 

Ah well, she showed them in the end. Reaching over, the stunning Chinese woman flicked a light switch and was greeted by a brief hall leading into a cozy apartment. Modest, but for her investigations in the area it was more than enough. Besides, after a day like this that small little couch in her living room looked as inviting as the finest luxury bed. Shuffling over, the woman allowed herself to crash into the soft cushions and let out another, heavier sigh as the furniture groaned under the weight of her marble-sculpted body. 

 

Now that she had a moment to unwind and process...God she was sweaty. Her brilliantly blue qipao clung to her in what felt like an unflattering way that emphasized her muscles more than she cared for. Half her body ached and the other half was just plain exhausted. First order of business would definitely be a nice, hot bath and then-

“Hm?”

A hint of movement in the corner of her eye. Subtle enough a lesser martial artist would never have noticed, but Chun-Li tensed, ready for another encounter. “Who now? Balrog? Vega? Bison? Please say Bison.” She muttered sardonically. It came from near the curtains of her window and didn’t seem like someone was hiding there but...Well one could never be too careful. Especially in her line of work. Her fingers dug into the arm of her couch as she prepared to pounce. “Show yourself!”

More movement, albeit far closer to the ground than she was expecting. Chun-Li blinked as her eyes trailed to the wooden floor, widening as she now felt rather quite silly. That dangerous invader of hers she was geared to do battle with was in fact a tiny, insect-sized person stepping out from behind the hem of a curtain. All her tension faded away with another, more embarrassed sigh. “...Oh.” The powerful fighter fell back into her couch and turned with a sulking expression. “What did I tell you guys about leaving your homes when I’m not around? I swear...” She looked around, scanning the odds and ends of her apartment for more. “All of you. Out where I can see you.”

At her command several more emerged from the woodworks. One behind the leg of her table. Another two from the TV stand. A young woman around the corner of her wall. Among others. Not a single one seemed to listen to her request from this morning it seemed. Lucky for them she was too tired to bother with admonishing them. The lot of them approached and gathered in a small cluster near Chun-Li’s boots. At their scale the ivory footwear rose akin to a pair of thick towers, the six or so people small enough to fit comfortably in their caretaker’s callused palm. 

“You guys…” She wanted to lecture them, but damn it all she was a sucker for those little eyes. “I’ll...lecture you tomorrow or something. Consider this a warning.” With that, she slumped back on her couch and groaned audibly. Between their small size and innocent little acts of disobedience it was almost like taking care of pets. Ultimately, though, they were more victims of Shadaloo that she had rescued, and until there was a cure they were her responsibility. 

Dilemmas for another day. Right now Chun-Li’s eyes felt heavy, struggling to stay open after that last little burst of adrenaline faded. They fluttered and wavered until finally closing and not opening again. A modest micro-nap that couldn’t have been more than a few minutes; however she was awoken by the feeling of...something. Like a vague tugging near one of her feet. “....Ehh....?” The immense beauty leaned forward, eyes glazed over, and saw the little folk again. They were...working together to pull at one of her boots? “What are you guys doing?” She asked with a slight slur. Looked like three of them were clinging to her boot sole while the others held onto the trio to pull. Though even by working together they weren’t removing the tightly-laced footwear. It only took another minute or so before they fell back into a collective heap - Earning an endeared chuckle from Chun-Li herself.

“Need help?” She asked in a teasing voice. Why they wanted this was beyond her, but whatever. The woman leaned further in, pillar-length arms swinging down to grab the laces of her boots. With just a few swift tugs she loosened the knot and slid it off faster than the tiny group could’ve ever hoped to do so. Cold air hit her hot, weary bare foot and offered instant gratification. Chun-Li’s thick toes dancing to welcome more of that refreshing open air. “Look out~” Came another playful warning as she slowly lowered her foot to the floor. For a window of a second it was over the group, all of them trapped in her monolithic shadow. It would be so easy, but she didn’t even entertain the idea.

Her foot came down and she went to do the same with the other, setting aside her boots by the corner of the couch. “Ahhh…~” Now this was a good idea. Chun-Li watched curiously to see why on Earth they wanted her boots off. She wasn’t sure what she expected exactly, but it certainly wasn’t the lot of them breaking off into two groups. Much less those very same groups approaching her feet. After a few moments it began to click.

“Oh. No...No you guys don’t have to do that. Really. They’re so...big and I’ve been sweating all day and-” They weren’t listening. The groups reached both of her massive peds and she soon felt their tiny hands pressing against her worn soles. A natural inclination was there to simply sweep her feet and knock them all away, but that ran the risk of harming them. As such, hilariously, it appeared she was helplessly pinned by folks smaller than her toes. An unwilling captive to the world’s smallest massage. “When did you guys get so stubborn, huh?” Chun-Li puffed her cheeks out.

Damned if they weren’t good at it though.

Now that she admittedly did not expect, but the feeling of tiny hands against the sides of her feet was actually quite sensational. Even when shrunken down as they were, they were giving it their all and it was like the kneading touch of someone far larger was tending to the woman. Despite her gripes, Chun-Li felt herself giving in. Her shoulders slacked, a sternness in her face ebbed, and she was steadily lifting her feet onto their sides so her little masseuses could get all across her soles.  At their scale the smaller people could see the most tender areas and focused primarily there; where the knots in her muscles were at their most tense. 

Chun-Li slumped back against the couch and breathed loudly through her nostrils. “Mmm...You guys are so nice. You don’t have to. Really.” That didn’t work the first time and this subsequent half-hearted attempt failed just as miserably. She smiled and shut her eyes, focusing on the ticklish touch of those minuscule hands. “This your way of trying to thank me or something?” Times like this she wished she could hear them, but it was what it was. 

Unconsciously, the woman splayed her toes, a silent implicit command compelling her workers to come closer. A pair of them went to work between the digits, rubbing at walls of pale skin that surrounded them. An unenviable task considering how busy Chun-Li had been lately. Her feet were a bit sticky to the touch and damp in some places; not to mention radiating heat in dimming waves like some kind of fleshy heater. In return for her saving all of them, though, not a single one minded a bit. Their towering hero deserved all this and more. 

“Mmmmm...Don’t do too good of a job now. I might not wanna let you stop.” Chun-Li teased with her voice droning. “Careful~” Her toes began to gradually clench together, neither small person fleeing as they were enveloped in the plush folds of her skin. “Good grief.” She giggled and rubbed the digits together, enjoying the surprisingly pleasant feeling of a human being molded against unyieldingly soft skin. This was just the thing she needed today. Maybe her little buddies understood that on some level or something. Considering it like that, the thoughtfulness gave Chun-Li a pleasant warmth in her chest. 

For several minutes she left them all to it, releasing those between her toes partway through. Occasionally, she would even scrunch her soles and relax them, always getting an adorable reaction from those near her feet whenever she did it. Everything below the ankles felt like pure bliss after a while. There were notably no attempts to even pretend to be trying to stop them now. She was just along for the ride.

Feeling a bit brazen some ways in, the woman leaned forward with a devilish smirk. “Hey, do you guys know who I am?” She very, very slowly lifted one of her feet from its heel and hovered it over a few of the little people. The hefty and pillowy sole of a mature, powerful woman. “I’m the Strongest Woman in the World~” She giggled in what must’ve sounded like thunder to the little folk and began to lower her foot. Just a bit of a joke, but they didn’t even try to run away, trusting Chun-Li complicitly. That trust was a wonderful thing - But it also kinda made her want to go through with it. Just a little.

Before she knew it, the woman’s plush sole was pressing into the ground and she felt three little bodies buried against the folds of her skin. With enough care she assured none were hurt. Just enveloped in the beautiful foot of an incredible giant. Fingers reached up to stifle Chun-Li’s giggle as she twisted her ankle back and forth, lifting her foot to bring it down a few more times. It was surprisingly fun, if not a bit childish of her.

That went on for a little bit longer, but it too came to an end and she let them all have a chance to catch their breath. The woman was still tired but that helped more than she cared to admit. Sometimes a bit of appreciation was all one really needed. Although, if they were so eager…

Before Chun-Li knew it, her lips were curling into a smirk again. 

“Hey, I might know somewhere else you guys can help if you really want. Are you up for it?”

The tiny folks all stepped back, unable to be heard but she saw the collective nods. Somehow she knew that would be their answer. There was a warmth and a fondness in her eyes as she gave them a signal to step back. As they did so, Chun-Li reached forward and offered her hand to them, fingers like a series of steps onto an elevator. One by one they all climbed aboard and braced themselves as her fingers gently closed. The woman brought them over a nearby coffee table and allowed them to disembark there.

“Just one thing first. Consider it...A bit of a reward.” She said with a playful wink. 

With that, the woman stood, rising higher than any of these people had seen before meeting her. A living, breathing, perfectly sculpted statue. Chun-Li walked a few steps away and then reached for the back of her dress. Undoing a few laces here or there, she began to tug in a well practiced motion and it started to slide off her body. Those on the table were transfixed. More and more of Chun-Li’s perfect form revealed itself from behind the blue veil of her dress; her toned, marvelous legs, taut and ample curves, and the many muscles slowly unveiling behind the curtain of her clothes. Setting that aside to be washed later, she went for her hair next, undoing the buns she wore and letting the glorious brown locks fall freely against her back. From behind she looked nothing less than absolutely radiant, turning to face the smaller people in nothing but her tights and underwear. The only signs that reminded them that they weren’t staring at a literal goddess were the numerous minor cuts and lesser scars that came with the life she lived. Numerous, but only accentuating the hard work she put to look as glorious as she did. 

Chun-Li could feel their little eyes staring in awe. Normally it might’ve bothered her, but it was actually kind of empowering. They were people, and yet their sizes made it so much easier to drop her guard around them. It was easy to envision their perspective, the ground rumbling with her every step as she filled more and more of their world. Until she finally reached the table and rested her knuckles against one wide hip. For several moments, she allowed them drink in the majestic splendor of her towering above in such a bared manner. Okay, maybe she was enjoying the little rush of power a biiiiit too much, but that was fine. They certainly didn’t seem to mind at least.

“Ready little guys?” Chun-Li’s voice boomed from on high as she offered her hand once again. Maybe it was her imagination, but they seemed to scramble notably faster this time. That little idle thought quirked her lips upwards as she curled her fingers and returned to her couch. Very carefully, the woman didn’t wanna hurt anyone after all, Chun-Li laid on her stomach and adjusted herself until comfortable. Then, albeit a bit awkwardly, she reached over her shoulder and brushed some hair out of the way before unfurling her fingers. 

The grand expanse of her body laid for her guests to explore. From her back all the way to her feet if they cared to return there. The most beautiful vista any of them had ever seen. Greater than any field in the known world. Her muscles and defined figure created an endless stretch of rolling hills, divides, and slopes that rose and fell with every breath she took. All it was missing was the glow of a brilliant sun and it would’ve been perfect. Well, more perfect. 

“It doesn’t matter where you go by the way. Knock yourselves out.” Chun-Li giggled as they rushed to descend her fingers and explore the landscape of her body after that.

They spread out all over, their little feet ticklish on Chun-Li’s exposed skin. A couple found some tender spots in her shoulders and went to work dutifully. Another, her lower back. One rather brazen young woman was on her taut rear, earning an affectionate eye roll; and the final pair were on each of her thighs. Content to let them work, the woman brought her chin to rest over her crossed forearms and let her eyes relax shut. Sleep was tempting, but it was far nicer to focus on the affections of those scattered across her body. 

If she focused enough, she could just barely hear the exertions of those at her shoulders. The knots in her muscles there were bigger than they were, but they were nothing if not determined. Little by little the knots beneath her skin were loosening up, almost like a hill the people were on slowly deflating the more they worked. Picturing her muscles emptying out like balloons made Chun-Li snort a bit, air escaping her nostrils to blindside one shoulder with a sudden gust of wind. 

“Heheh...Sorry.” Came a booming half hearted apology for that one. 

Further down below, along her lower back, one was simply wandering the countryside as it were. Admiring the hills and contour of Chun-Li’s body in all its glory. The ground was firm but soft. Microscopic cuts and the occasional bruise spoke of the endless hours of training and battle this gigantic woman put herself through, only adding a humanizing element to her charm. They were easy not to notice, but impossible to miss at this size. She was a muscular, beautiful angel, but her body was a temple to the merits of hard work and determination. 

Exploring the length of the martial artist’s spine, stepping up and down along the bones, the lone person eventually settled near Chun-Li’s hip. Testing the ground here or there, they found another knot near her waist and, compelled by the same gratitude and admiration they all had, the man went to work there as well. The effort was small, but not unnoticed.

One who caught Chun-Li’s amusement, however, was the lone person on her rear. Enough so that she actually observed from over her shoulder. An excitable young woman far as she could tell. She was more than enjoying having the plump glutes all to herself. They were as defined as anywhere else on this grand body, but squishier than her quads or abs or the like. In fact, under the petite weight of the woman there was a mild bounce with every step. Testing the boundaries, this speck of a woman took a leap and sank notably deeper into the tight-clad skin before ricocheting upwards like a trampoline. 

High in the air - Well, relative to their minute stature, more of Chun-Li’s body revealed itself. As well as the apartment around them. It was a mundane place really, but sheer scale made it a whole new world. One the woman enjoyed for only a moment before crashing back down, sinking into the tight-clad rear of the martial artist, and flying ever higher. The squeals of euphoria from the little woman was adorable, if unheard by the Chinese Angel. 

All Chun-Li had were her eyes; and the visual of this bug-sized person using her butt as a trampoline was just...So silly she couldn’t be mad. “Careful you don’t fall in between back there.” She said playfully. Impressively, the young woman actually bounced far enough to cross over to the other cheek. If she weren’t covered in small folk, the gigantic beauty would’ve applauded the herculean feat. 

The furthest down, naturally, were the pair at her thighs. Always the thighs with people, but the woman could take pride in that at least. They looked especially thick to her now, compared to the small people tending to them. It was tempting to see what one felt like between her thighs but...No. That was perhaps a step too far. Maybe one day, for another reward if they kept up all this affection. It was impossible to deny the pleasurable feeling of someone tending to her weary leg muscles. 

Chun-Li sighed happily as they were simply working in peace down there. Considering how much of her fighting style revolved around kicks, the soothing sensation down there was perhaps the nicest of all. Really, it was all just so very wonderful. Her body was on Cloud 9 and all the little aches and pains were melting away one after another. 

Yeah, this really was the life. Chun-Li returned to relaxing with her eyes shut, unable to get rid of the fond smile she was wearing. “I have to admit, I never considered the benefits of tiny people as masseuses before; but you all might have a promising new career ahead of you.” She giggled softly. They all seemed to enjoy helping her. Some more than others apparently, but that was fine. They were saved now; and if they wanted to show their gratitude to their hero then who was Chun-Li to stop them?

It went on for...A while. Long enough that an unsuspecting Chun dozed off. A literal sleeping beauty to the tiny folk who pampered her. Despite all the hell they had been through, they were still around to do this because of her. For that, they would repay their immense savior however they could.

“Mnnn…” Bits of drool escaped the woman’s inviting lips and lingered over her arms. Thirty minutes passed. An hour. Work was well and done so now the lot was simply relaxing and taking in the scenery. Until Chun-Li awoke once again. “Mnn….neh...Huh?” She still looked a little out of it, gazing over her shoulder.

“Oh right...You guys.” She smiled and reached over, plucking each one up between her fingers and dropping them into her palm. One after another until they were all safe and she could sit upright. 

“Thank you, really.” She whispered to them all, albeit drowsily. “Wish I could repay you, but you will have to settle for this for now.” The woman said, pursing her lips. A soft, marshmallowy kiss enveloped them all. Hot, humid air slipped past Chun-Li’s mouth to greet them all as they enjoyed their reward for their kind act. Short, but very, very sweet. She giggled seeing how much it frazzled a number of them.

“Well I don’t know about you guys, but I’m still feeling pretty gross. So I’m thinking a bath; and…” She offered them a devious side glance. “Maybe you guys could join me for a bit.” She smirked as her fingers began to close around them. Just as she expected, not a single one tried to stop her. With that, the woman walked to the bathroom, hips swaying with an energized confidence as she found her fun for the evening.