- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

i don't know where, exactly, this is going to go anymore. i completely scrapped the original, seeing as how utterly corny it was, and completely rewrote this chapter. so, tell me if you would like me to publish the original sometime for comparison sake. it's only 40 pages long, or so. lol

 

Jake’s head swam as he wearily cracked his eyes open. The breath he was trying to draw was once more knocked out of him as he recognized a boot in his gut. He nearly heaved all over the floor, just barely managing to hold the bile back.

He was nearly out of it again when he felt firm, strong fingers gently lift him into what seemed like the palm of someone’s hand. He vaguely wondered if he had suffered severe damage to his head. It wasn’t improbable, considering how much physical abuse he had already suffered.

The young man blinked again as he tried to clear his vision. Jake felt as if he was slowly being lifted into the air and heard two voices, one from above him, sounding rather loud, and the other from close by. He thought he could place the second, quieter voice but his mind was just too hazy. Suddenly, he felt his world shift again as whatever was holding him stood.


Alexis, making sure her very full hands were totally safe for her two passengers, slowly stood to her feet and turned, walking back into her office. She stopped for a moment, shutting the door behind her by pushing it closed with her foot, maintaining her balance very carefully. The last thing she needed was to fall on her precious cargo.

She felt one, or perhaps both, of them shift. Quietly, she spoke in a calm voice.

“Easy. Don’t move much. It makes it hard to keep a hold of you.” Her voice was low and she continued to look ahead as she spoke. There was no use in looking down. Since the pair was placed at her waist, it would be impossible for her to see them through her breasts.


A faint rumble passed through the semi-conscious man as a voice from high overhead spoke. The owner’s tone seemed feminine and gentle, yet Jake could tell there was tempered steel in there.


Alexis strode to her large mahogany desk, sitting in her chair. She lifted her hands and placed the two figures on the top of the wooden piece of furniture. Opening one of the deeper drawers, she pulled, what was to Aly, two twin beds out and placed them next to her and the prone, groaning figure.

“Lexi?” Aly asked timidly, watching as her sister worked. “Is he going to be ok?”

“I’m not sure,” the taller woman answered. “He’s pretty beat up. Do you know his name?”

The young girl paused a moment before continuing hesitantly. “I think his name is Jake. When the mob rushed in they yelled about having him now. They called him Jake McCoy.”

She looked to Jake, whose vision began to clear once more as he struggled to sit up until he was able to hold himself upright. The young man looked around to find he was on a very large desk and facing an even bigger woman. He whipped his head around, spying Aly beside him.

She was grinning from ear to ear, despite her broken arm and bruised face. Her lips were no longer ringed in blue but her breathing was still slightly labored. The girl seemed genuinely happy that he was alive.

He craned his head to look up as he heard gentle laughter. His gray eyes met emerald green framed by deep russet hair, with plump sausage curls, that hung loosely around the woman’s face heart-shaped face. Her light rose colored lips were full and tempting to any normal man. She had a fine, comparatively small nose that accentuated the shape of her eyes. Her ash blonde eyebrows were drawn in a perfectly plucked arch. There were gentle lines on her face framed by harder ones that told a story.

He gasped audibly at the size of the woman and the beauty she held in her soft face. Where in the world was he? What was going on and how on earth did he get into this position?


Alexis laughed lightly at Jake’s expression–one mixed between fear and shock. He grabbed his head and groaned at the pounding in his skull. Dazedly, he heard the laughter stop and a worried gasp from behind him. The world became black once more as he collapsed, unconscious, onto the hard surface of Alexis‘s desk.


“She took our meal ticket,” grumbled one of the men.

Another shuddered at the thought of what their boss would do to them if they returned empty-handed. The head of their gang was a dangerous, ruthless man who was not to be denied. His pleasures and tastes ranged from the normal to the strange and perverse.

“We’ve got to get that guy back,” a third said, resolution filling his voice.

“Are you nuts?!” a fourth screeched. “How can we possibly hope to fight, and win, against a fifty foot woman? We’re no more than a few inches tall to her! Even if we could get passed that enormous door, there’s no telling what she’d do to us.”

Most of the band grumbled and nodded in agreement with this fourth man. A few, though, were more scared of their boss than of the giant woman behind the closed door.

“Who cares? We’re as good as dead anyway if we return empty-handed. ‘It’s either the money, the man or…,’ Boss said. And, personally, I don’t feel like finding out what that ‘or’ is.”

“What does it matter? We can’t get past that door!” the fourth cried again.

“No,” the third replied slowly, an eerie grin lighting his face. “No we can’t. But, we can get her to open that door. When she does, at least one of us will have a chance to slip past her and grab the Jake character. Then we can hightail it outta here!”

The rest of the group, save the one who had originally spoken out against fighting Alexis, cheered at the wisdom of the plan. And just like that, the third man, Ace he was called, became the impromptu leader of their faction. There was no way they could lose with such a man as he in the lead! Now the only problem was how to draw the giantess out.

They looked around the room, searching for something to inform the titanic woman that they were still around. The desk and chairs fell into their line of sight. Sadistic, cruel grins formed on their twisted faces. They picked up the furniture, it took around four men to lift the desk, and began to throw it at the door. Two men placed themselves flush against the wall, on the side of the door that would open when Alexis made her entrance.

The fourth man, who had no desire in the first place to be here and was only here because he was so strapped for cash, quietly slunk back to a corner of the hall where he figured he’d be safe from the action. The poor guy watched as the rest of the mob threw pieces of furniture at the door. He was petrified the enormous woman was going to come out and indiscriminately squish them all.


Alexis looked up, a frown marring her features as she heard pieces of furniture colliding with her office door. “Idiots,” she growled under her breath. Did they honestly think they were going to lure her out there with that? She wasn’t stupid. They had far less strength and endurance than she. What could they possibly hope to gain by confronting her? A thought occurred in her mind.

“Aly,” the young woman said, “come here.” Placing her hand beside her little sister, she waited for the girl to climb on before lifting her before her eyes. “I need a favor. Can you hear those guys outside?”

Aly nodded, a little fearfully. “Lexi, is everything--?”

“Hush now, child,” Alexis interrupted softly. “Everything’s going to be alright. I promise. Okay?” Again, Aly nodded her head, not trusting her wobbly voice. “Okay, now, listen closely. I’m going to put you on the floor by the door and I need you to listen and see if there are any people waiting outside, as in, right against the wall. Can you do that for me?”

“Uh hu,” the girl sniffled.

Alexis smiled broadly at her tiny sister. “That’s a good, brave girl. I’m right here so you don’t need to worry. Ready?” Removing her boots from her feet and slowly standing from her chair, the older sister carried the younger around the desk before squatting and gently putting Aly on the ground.

The giant woman placed a few fingers on the ground to help steady her. Her plans would be all for naught if she gave herself away by making, what would likely be, an earthquake for the little people in the next room. She watched as her young sister quickly ran to the door, her broken arm in its sling clung tight to her chest. Her breath was baited as Aly knelt on the floor, doing her best to listen to those outside.

Her grey-green eyes widened as she listened to the snickering plans that were being made outside. Tearfully, she rose and sprinted back to her elder sister, who quickly scooped her up and held her close.

“Easy,” Alexis said gently, doing her best to calm her sister. “Easy, just tell me what happened. Shh, I’m right here; nothing is going to hurt you, I promise.” Her fingers softly stroked the girl’s back until the child was calm enough to speak. The young woman rose, her little sister secure in her arms, and softly walked back to her chair. Sitting down, she drew the child closer, laying her small frame across the top of her chest and tucking her head into the crook of her neck.

“Alright now, tell me what happened,” the elder sister commanded gently.

Aly took a deep breath, and began to tell what she heard.