- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The 1st two chapters are also on Writing.com under my penname M_White. I submitted them as interactive chapters under the Giantess Interactive "Live on a Foot" by user fayo.  I did a bit of editing here and there and corrected some grammar mistakes after I decided to upload them here. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

You should never snoop around on a Witch. Esspecially one with shrinking powers.

Chapter 1 (Prologue): A Witch and her Captive.

 

Miranda

 

A busy day was ahead for Miranda, but she really didn't feel like getting out of bed today. She wanted to see what the little mite on her foot was up to now. It wasn't just an ordinary mite mind you, it was a person, well it used to be a person. It was a woman that, through no fault of her own, found out her secret and needed to be dealt with.



These mortals were far too nosy for their own good. The pathetic microscopic tramp occupying the big toe on her right foot, or wherever she was now on her foot, heard too much and needed to be punished. This wasn't the 1st time she had to do this either. Her body had plenty of occupants through the millennia she was in this world, but she decided that her feet needed some attention once again, so she shrank the nosy woman who dared to go snooping around her and condemned her to eternity on her right foot. Or at least until she died.



Miranda smirked. Those who knew her didn't see her as a person capable of any cruelty what-so-ever. In fact, many would describe her as the kindest soul there ever was, but she secretly delighted in the power she had over the mortals she shrunk that needed to be punished. She could not remember the name of the woman she shrunk, but she had seen her around the neighborhood. Miranda chucked, remembering last night as the pathetic little thing begged and cried to be released from putrid hell on her landscape of a foot. They always begged and cried, and it was sensation and feeling that never got old through the 3,000 years she's been on this world.

 

There used to be a lot of Witches back in her early 100-year youth, but mortals were fearful creatures that lashed out in violence at that which they couldn't comprehend, couldn't dominate or couldn't control. Eventually, every Witch had to learn shrinking magic to protect themselves and the Matriarch of their Coven deemed it necessary to deal with mortals who would out them as Witches. Freaks. Abominations. Demons.

 

Miranda was none the wiser. This was a religious suburb which meant that there were more nosy malcontents who took it upon themselves to snoop around in everyone's business. Miranda and her daughter were new to this place and the locals felt like they weren't adjusting to this life quick enough and that something was off about them. The "good neighbor" on her foot had told her about how concerned she was with what people were saying about her. The short lifespan of mortals sometimes made them pitiful and puerile.

 

Miranda wiggled her toes, which was sure to jar her little pet awake if she had dozed off. Using her powers, she focused on the mind of her new slave.

 


"Have you finished exploring your new home yet, my little dust mite?"

 

Chapter End Notes:

A prelude of what's to come. Let me know what you think so far :)