- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All persons depicted engaging in sex are over the age of consent. This story involves really big women and a short, skinny guy. They’re a little dominant, and he’s a little submissive. If it’s not your thing, that’s why I wrote this disclaimer.

******

“We're what?!” I despaired. There was no way I heard that right. They wouldn’t be so cruel.

“Moving,” my father reiterated. “We're moving. To Idaho.”

I fisted my hands in my hair. This couldn’t be happening. “You can’t be serious. I graduate in less than three weeks. I’m going to college here in town. You couldn’t put it off until after the summer?”

I barely acknowledged my mom as she rubbed my back in sympathy. I just stayed bent over the kitchen table with my hands in my hair, pleading with my eyes at my dad to just stop with the joke already. Just stop.

For his part, Dad scrubbed his eyes and sat back. “I wasn’t given a choice, Eric. It was either take the promotion and the bonus and the help with moving expenses and go immediately, or find another job. Really big carrot, little stick.”

I clenched my eyes shut. “This is going to ruin everything.”

“Well… there’s a way you could stay,” Mom offered from my side.

I grasped at the line of thought as though it was the only thing keeping me afloat. “I could stay? How?”

I looked over at her, and she chewed on her cheek for a moment before answering. “Victoria’s offered to put you up until college starts.”

Jesus. Victoria Wrangham.

We had moved in to this place when I was ten years old, and next door were the Wranghams. Maxwell and Victoria, and their then fifteen year old daughter, Annie.

They came over and introduced themselves that first night, bringing food and cheer to their new neighbors.

I was convinced that Victoria and Annie were giants, given the way they towered over everyone else. It wasn’t until later that I realized the truth.

My parents and I were short, and so was Maxwell Wrangham. We were short, and Victoria and Annie Wrangham were very tall and wide.

Even now, nearly eighteen years old, I was only five-foot-nothing. Even shorter than both my parents, and skinny. I didn’t know exactly how tall Victoria Wrangham was, but I knew that her big, soft boobs were face height to me.

How did I know this? Because Victoria was a smother-hugger.

Every time she saw me, even on that very first night we all met, she’d hug me in tight. One arm around my back and one hand behind my head, pressing me into her bountiful softness.

As I got taller, I went from having my face pressed into her stomach to having my face pressed into her chest, none of which gave me much room to breathe. Like I said, smother-hugger.

Annie, the daughter, hugged the same way, and she was even bigger and taller than her mother. When Annie hugged me? I wound up with her soccer ball tits resting on the top of my head while she pressed my face into her tummy.

I blamed my attraction to older women, busty women, curvy women, and tall women on those two hugging me constantly during my formative years.

I remember feeling so guilty at Maxwell’s wake, as I was passed back and forth between Victoria and Annie as they squeezed me in tight for long, long minutes in their grief. I was sad too, but there was only so much of having soft female hugs that a fourteen-year-old could take without reacting, body-wise.

Now I was being offered the chance to stay and graduate, instead of enrolling in a new school for finals which I would surely fail. All I had to do was live with the woman who defined sexual attraction to me.

“She’s really okay with me staying with her?” I double-checked.

“She insisted. Wouldn’t hear about taking any money for it, either.” Mom leaned in close and her voice lowered accordingly. “Just between us, she’s been terribly lonely ever since her husband passed and Annie went away to college.”

I couldn’t be hearing that right. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, if you choose to stay, you are going to have to spend a lot of time with her. You can’t be hiding in your room or out all of the time. If she’s putting you up for the summer, your rent is going to be paid by keeping her company, understand?”

I blinked and opened my mouth, but Mom soldiered on.

“That reminds me, you are going to have to obey her wishes. Be a considerate houseguest, and if she asks you to do something, you do it. She’s doing us all an enormous favor here, Eric. Be the best you’re capable of.”

I’m not ashamed to admit I had a lot… a lot, of sexual fantasies bombard my imagination all at once when my Mom told me to obey our tall, voluptuous neighbor. Even if they were just hormonal wanderings of a teenaged mind.

“If Mrs. Wrangham really is okay with it, I’d like to stay. I’m afraid if I transfer schools this late that I won’t graduate when I’m supposed to.”

“Okay. I’ll let her know.”

And that was that.

******

I set the heavy box down in front of the door and rang the doorbell. It was less than a minute before it was flung open to Mrs. Wrangham's widely smiling face.

I got a glimpse of light brown hair and the yellow dress stretched tight over her massive bosom and wide hips, before her arms snaked around me and I was pulled into her for a big hug.

Long practice let me take in a deep breath first, and I hugged her back as best I could, my arms not quite long enough to do more than grasp her soft hips as she pinned my upper arms to my body.

Eventually she let me go, and I picked the box back up as she led us all to the bedroom I would be staying in. My eyes followed her bulging buttocks as they shifted beneath her dress with every step. She chattered merrily the entire way, and once we got to the room, Dad and I set the boxes down, Mom bringing up the rear with my suitcase.

There wasn’t much I needed. I had my clothes, a few books, my game system, and a few odds and ends, like bathroom and shower stuff. The bare essentials, and pretty much the only things that I’d be taking with me into the dorm in the fall.

I turned around, and Mrs. Wrangham hugged me again. “I’m so excited!” she exclaimed, rocking me side-to-side.

Once I was able to breathe again, I made sure to thank her profusely for the room and board.

“Oh, don’t even worry about that, Eric. It’s going to be wonderful having you here this summer. I’m looking forward to it!”

******

The first hint I had that maybe something could happen was that after the moving truck and my parents left, Mrs. Wrangham promptly misplaced every single article of underwear she owned.

I’m sure she caught me staring at her loose, giant breasts shifting freely beneath her dress, prominent nipples pressing against the fabric and hard from the friction. Her wide and protruding ass, unrestricted by any panties, jiggled and wobbled with every movement. I found myself running away to a room with a locking door quite often.

I went through a lot of hand lotion that first six weeks. You know, because I had chapped hands. Then, on my eighteenth birthday, it came to a head.

******

I woke late, as I usually did. Having graduated, I saw the summer as my last chance to be lazy before college and working life prevented it.

I drug myself into the shower, fully waking up, then shaved and brushed my teeth. By the time I went downstairs into the kitchen, it was almost noon.

I stopped in the doorway to the kitchen and stared. Not once, in all the time I’d been living there, had I ever seen Mrs. Wrangham less than fully dressed. Lack of bra and panties aside, she was always covered up from neck to ankle.

My housemate had her back to me, working at the stove, but wore nothing other than a short silky bathrobe that didn’t reach down far enough to completely cover her wide, voluptuous ass cheeks. The very bottoms were exposed, a deep crease of skin between ass and thigh, and all of that flesh jiggled with her slightest movement.

I accidentally sucked some spit down the wrong pipe, and my coughing got her attention.

Mrs. Wrangham turned around and smiled at me, spatula in hand. In front, the robe opening dipped down far in a V-shape, showing the space between her heavy hangers along with the inside curves of the shifting bags themselves. I struggled to keep my eyes on her face, and my boner from being too obvious.

“Happy Birthday!” she exclaimed, and sauntered over to me. I must have looked like a deer frozen in the headlights while she crossed the space between us for her good morning hug.

For the first time, my face was between those giant tits without any fabric in the way. She held me in tight, palming the back of my head as she always had done. The texture of the skin on those huge breasts was astounding, so smooth and soft.

”Oh God,” I whimpered quietly. My heart was racing, and I didn’t have a hope of controlling my reaction. I kept my hands at my sides rather than feel her bare hips through sheer force of will.

Rather than let me go all at once, she only let go of my head, keeping me pressed against her soft belly and thighs with her arm. I looked up at her, and she had an odd glint to her eyes.

“Happy Birthday, Eric,” she purred, “how does it feel to be a man?”

I squirmed, embarrassed at how much skin I was trying to ignore despite it all being right there. My virginal mind could barely keep it together.

I shrugged as nonchalantly as I could, “Pretty much the same as yesterday, I suppose?”

She actually smirked at me, as though laughing at a joke only she knew, and gave me a peck on my lips. It was the first time she’d ever kissed me on the lips, as brief as it was. At that point, I had no hope of controlling my erection. “Come and eat, Eric. Once you’re done, you get your present.”

She whirled back to the stove, plating a steak with melted cheese on it, and sliding a pair of runny eggs over that.

Bending over to place it in front of me at the table, my eyes darted to glance at her breasts through the open neck of her robe. Once I saw, however, I couldn’t seem to look away. Hanging forward, those massive mammaries pressed against each other to create at least a foot of deep, deep cleavage that wobbled enticingly twelve inches from my face. One deep breath and those monsters would be free.

Once I realized I was staring, I glanced upward at her face, only to see that same odd glint in her eyes and an amused smile. It suddenly hit me that she had been standing there for no reason for at least a minute straight, bent over, while I was hypnotized by her chest. None of this was making any kind of sense to me. There was no way she was doing what I thought she was doing, that would have been crazy.

Mrs. Wrangham placed a loving kiss to the crown of my head, and walked around to sit on the other side of the table, swinging those wide hips and giving me tantalizing glimpses of her big round ass cheeks as she moved. How could an ass that big be so smooth? Shouldn’t she have dimples, or cellulite, or something?

I quickly cut into the steak and eggs and took a bite… and it was amazing. I groaned around that first taste, it was possibly the best thing I’d had in months, which was saying something significant. Mrs. Wrangham was a great cook.

“Like it?” she asked, knowing how much I was enjoying it.

“This is so good, I just don’t have the words. Thank you!”

“You’re very welcome. I’m so glad you like your birthday lunch, sweetie. Eat up now, you’re going to need your protein today,” she cautioned.

I cut another forkful and asked, “For my present? You really didn’t have to get me anything, you know.”

“Oh, this is something I’ve wanted to give you for a while now. As soon as you’re done eating, I’ll give it to you.”

I steadily worked my way through the meal. “Any hints? You’re killing me here,” I teased.

She smiled an enigmatic grin at me and leaned forward. “If I give you a hint, I’m sure you won’t finish eating.” Again, I struggled not to stare at her tits, so I focused on my plate with laser-like intensity.

Once I’d scraped my plate clean, I wiped my mouth with a napkin and finished the glass of milk off. It was taking a lot of effort not to lick the plate, it really was just that good.

I pushed my chair back and leaned backward, pleasantly full. I looked across the table at Mrs. Wrangham, getting caught in her cleavage again for a moment before looking at her excited expression.

She tilted her head to the side, “Are you ready for a hint?”

I grinned, “Ready. Hit me.”

To my shock, she reached into the fold of her robe, maneuvered one large, pale, bare breast free and plopped it onto the table.

The weight of the heavy globe impacting the table caused it to jump, my plate and cutlery clanging.

I stared helplessly at the object of my desire for all of my teen years, the thick, dark nipple and large areola and the smooth pale flesh of her huge breast, spidered with blue veins.

My mouth was dry and I tried unsuccessfully to wet my lips. “Wha… I’m so confused,” I admitted.

Mrs. Wrangham started to gently push on the side of her freed tit rhythmically, causing the flesh to move in a wave. I couldn’t look away if I tried.

“Oh sweetie, I’ve been teasing you mercilessly since you moved in. It’s so cute how you tried to hide your reactions, but I know that you are as attracted to me as I am to you. I’ve got to tell you, being able to get those reactions out of such a young, sexy man has been very good for this old broad. Now that you aren’t… how did Annie phrase it? Jailbait. Now that you aren’t Jailbait any longer, we can finally have a lot of fun together.”

It felt like if I got any harder, my dick was going to split down the seam. “Annie? What? I, uh… Christ, I can’t even think right now.”

The forty-five year old mother stood and dropped her robe to the floor, walking over to where I sat, stunned. The way her nude body moved, from her teardrop-shaped massive breasts swaying to her plump belly rolling ever-so-slightly to her wide, oscillating hips was poetry in motion.

“Let’s get that first one out of the way, baby, and once you can think with anything other than your dick, we’ll talk.”

She took my hand, gesturing for me to stand, and I clumsily got to my feet, only to get yet another hug. I sank into the big, older woman’s glorious naked body.

I didn’t know what to do with my hands. I had permission to touch, finally, the glorious body of the woman I’d been fantasizing about since I began fantasizing, of that I was sure. I just couldn’t make up my mind on where to start.

I grasped her very soft hips, as they were the first thing my hands came into contact with. I kissed the flesh between her hanging breasts, right in front of my mouth gingerly, as though still waiting for a rebuke of some kind.

Mrs. Wrangham tilted my head upward with a finger under my chin, and then she was pressing her lips to mine, her tongue roughly demanding entrance.

It’s worth pointing out that I’d never actually had a girlfriend, or even been seriously kissed. My first kiss was actually stolen by the daughter of the giant woman currently wrapped around me when I was thirteen, but that was just a little peck compared to the onslaught of lust battering at the closed doors of my lips.

I opened my mouth, barely, and she wedged her tongue through the gap with a moan. I tried to kiss back, but I didn’t really know what I was doing. It was a little humiliating.

She didn’t seem to mind, however. With her arms still entrapping my little frame against her much larger, softer one, she began to move forward, shuffling us until I was pinned against the wall of the kitchen, right next to the open door frame.

Her soft flesh deformed around me, trapping me with a wall of skin perfectly conformed to my outline. Once I was pinned there, she snaked her arms from around me, and leaned in with all of her weight.

I could wiggle my hands, but from the wrist inward my arms were immobile. She was pressing into me with such force that I seriously couldn’t move anything at all.

She pulled her wet tongue from my mouth and backed her head away, having to look straight down to see my face. Her breasts moved upward as she straightened her back, until the sides of my face were covered in soft titty, and I was barely able to see.

“I’m so wet, Eric. So long I’ve waited for this,” she confessed, stroking my forehead with one of her thumbs, now that her hands were free. It was basically the only exposed part of my face. “I’ve been thinking about it, and I’ll bet that if you are resting on your knees, you’ll be the perfect height. Why don’t you go down there, and see what you can see?” she asked me seductively.

Mrs. Wrangham eased the pressure just enough for me to slide down the wall to my knees. The entire journey downward her skin pressed against me, the softness of her plump belly a very warm, almost comforting touch. Like a warm blanket on a cold night.

I eased to my knees, resting on my heels, and right in front of my face was Victoria Wrangham’s wet, fragrant bush.

The brown pussy hair was soaked, hanging in wet clumped strands, and I licked my lips unconsciously. Then I felt her big hand thread her fingers into the short hair on my head, and the pussy came rushing in.

She tilted her pelvis just so and planted her wet cunt onto my face, the lips so wet that they just slid over my face enveloping me from chin to nose. My head was tilted slightly backward by the unfightable pressure. Faintly, I heard her exclaim, “I knew it!”

I found her clit easily. It was very large and so much harder than the surrounding softness. As soon as I sucked it into my mouth, tasting her wonderful nectar, she thrust her hips even further forward, shoving it as far in as she could. My lips pressed into the soft base around her clit, and I didn’t know what to do next.

Pinned against the wall, the big and plump mature woman fucked my face. “Just keep sucking it, Eric. Lick it too, but keep sucking,” she begged, but didn’t halt her insistent pumping at all. I did my best to follow through. It wasn’t like I had a master’s degree in cunnilingus. I was grateful for the direction.

The problem came when I tried to inhale. Her very wet pussy lips, getting wetter by the second, created an airtight seal around both my nose and mouth. Her humping picked up in urgency as I tried to draw some kind of breath, her lubrication running down my neck to soak into my shirt. Her matronly bush tickled at my wide open, watering eyes.

The fingers in my hair tightened into a fist and she became frantic, slamming all of the weight in her big round ass and wide pelvis against my face, and the edges of my vision began to blur. Finally she pressed in, getting my face as far in as she could, and humped just a little harder yet. Once. Twice.

She groaned, a guttural sound that originated somewhere around where my head was, and she orgasmed.

I was used to seeing the fake orgasms in porn. Either they were fake, or there was something special about Mrs. Wrangham. I felt the river of thick ooze run over my chin, escaping from her seal at the bottom, and flow down my neck in the path her juices had paved.

It was a flood, and it just kept coming. My shirt felt wet from around my collar all the way down to my stomach. Eventually, after what seemed like long, long minutes, she stopped cumming but made no move to let me go.

“God I love getting head,” she murmured, gyrating her hips and smearing her cunt all over my face. Clumsily I patted her thighs, trying to get her to let me out before I passed out.

Mrs. Wrangham stepped back, and I flopped down to my butt, legs akimbo, and drew in a deep, wet breath. The smell of the amazon’s vagina permeated everything. I licked my lips, savoring her salty leavings and tried to get my bearings.

I looked up as Mrs. Wrangham squatted down on her haunches, looking at my face concernedly. She ran her fingers through my hair and said, “I’m sorry about that, dear. Next time, tap me when you need to breathe, okay?”

“Next time?” I asked, and couldn’t keep the hope out of my voice.

She chuckled. “You liked that too, huh? I love getting my clit sucked. You might be spending a lot of time on your knees, young man.”

I rolled up the dry part of my shirt and tried to wipe my face off. “Well, Mom did say to obey you.”

“Oh?” she asked, intrigued.

“Yeah. I’ll admit that something like this ran through my mind when she told me that,” I admitted with a chuckle.

“Oh, you sweet, sweet boy. I thought I was going to have to talk you into some of this, but you’re all for it, aren’t you?” she asked in something like surprise.

“The truth? I’ve fantasized about you since I started fantasizing. This is like a dream come true. I’m kind of waiting to wake up,” I confessed.

A small smile pulled at the corners of her mouth. “What was the big fantasy? The thing you wanted most?”

I closed my eyes and leaned back against the wall. “You’re going to laugh at me.”

“I won’t, Eric. Promise,” she assured me.

“Your boobs,” I blurted out. “Sucking on your boobs while you held me in your arms. Silly, huh?” It seemed so juvenile saying it out loud.

“No, dear. That’s not silly at all. Let’s make that happen, okay? But first, let’s get you taken care of. One of us has too many clothes on.” With that, she grasped the bottom of my t-shirt and tugged it easily over my head and off.

I helped. Oh, did I help. I scrambled to get my pants off, so excited about what was coming that I kept fumbling the button, before finally getting it undone with a muttered curse.

I stood, my legs finally able to support me, and dropped the rest of my clothing to the floor, pulling off my socks and making me as naked as the woman in front of me.

I looked up into her face, and she was watching me with an amused, but aroused face. “You want to know why I love the high ceilings in this house, Eric?” she asked me coyly.

I hadn’t ever noticed, and looked up at the ceiling. “Huh. Why is that?”

Instead of answering me verbally, she grasped me by the waist and easily heaved me up into the air, planting me against the wall with my hard, hard dick right in front of her face.

“For this,” she explained needlessly, and sucked my cock into her mouth all the way to the root.

I hung limply from her hands as she sucked me, her wet tongue pressing into me as she backed off. She went down again, and I came with a shout.

It was humiliating. But it was my first time, and I was already so turned on with her taste still in my mouth, her smell in my nose, and something about her effortlessly holding me in the air was just too much.

I heard her swallow repeatedly as I came and came, until I was finally empty. She suckled at my sensitive member, making me squirm at the over-sensation, before backing off one last time with incredible suction. My dick left her amazing mouth as clean as it entered it.

I expected her to laugh at me, but she didn’t. She looked up at me and smiled, “I guess I turned you on a little too much, didn’t I”

I thumped my head against the wall once. “That orgasm was six years in the making. I couldn’t help it, I’m sorry.”

“Oh sweetie, that’s alright. Next time you’ll last longer. Now, I believe someone promised to suck my nipples?”

She didn’t let me down to my feet, like I thought she would. From where she was holding me up against the wall, she simply slung me over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes and walked to the living room.

I knew she was big, but underneath all of that soft cushion she must have had a great deal of strength. Either that, or I was even lighter than I realized. Probably a combination of both.

Once we were settled on the sofa, I was sideways in her lap with my head in the crook of her arm. She lifted her massive breast and planted it onto my face, the thick, hard nipple pressing against my lips. I didn’t need a written invitation, and I sucked that nub like I was trying to drink from it. My hands grasped the sides of that boob, seemingly a little larger than my head was, and I sank into all that delicious breast-flesh.

Mrs. Wrangham cooed, and began to pet my hair as I lived out my oldest fantasy.

“So, I’m sure you think this all came out of nowhere, right?” she started after a few minutes of letting me suckle her in silence. “The truth is, I’m attracted to a very specific type of man.”

“My Maxwell, rest his soul, was the smallest man I could find and once I found him, I never let him go. We were so happy together, but when he passed, well, I still had needs. I kept an eye on you as you grew up, and you stayed so little, Eric. I’m glad you weren’t around when I was young, or I’d never have given my Maxwell a second look, and I wouldn’t have had all those years with him.”

“To me, and women like me, men don’t get any sexier than the little guy in my lap. Annie would be so jealous,” she chuckled.

I made a questioning noise around the nipple I was still trying to get milk out of, impossible as that would be.

“Oh, you didn’t know? My Annie has the biggest crush on you. She gets her taste in men from me, I’m afraid. You should have heard the screaming match when I forbid her from taking a thirteen year old to her senior prom, no matter how innocent it would have been. For that matter, you should have heard the argument a few years later about how sixteen is the age of consent in England.”

She stroked my hair lovingly, and gazed down into my eyes over the curve of her pale, veiny breast. “I imagine you have three years left of freedom, Eric. Then you’re in trouble,” she chuckled.

I made another questioning noise, and Mrs. Wrangham pulled her gargantuan tit from my questing lips to switch me to the other side. Her unattended breast was promptly shoved into my face.

“In three years, Annie will be done with Law school, and have passed the bar exam. After that, I imagine she’s just going to club you over the head and drag you back to her cave. If I had told her that you were staying with me this summer? She’d have blown off the internship she’d arranged. It was too important for me to let her miss it, otherwise I guarantee that it would be her sitting right here with a boob in your face.”

“This way, I get to have you all to myself for awhile. If you stay with me instead of moving into the dorms, expect to share a bed with Annie when she visits. She won’t take no for an answer.”

That was an option? Live with Mrs. Wrangham during the school year? My dick stirred at the thought, like a boxer who just had to get to his feet one last time. My little guy strained himself upright… and started to poke into Mrs. Wrangham’s other tit, resting almost in my lap.

She didn’t even break stride, just stopped petting my hair to instead use that hand to grasp my cock.

She didn’t pump it, or even stroke. She curled her fingers around my shaft in a semi-firm grip, and gently rubbed the top of the sensitive crown with the pad of her thumb.

“Take as long as you like there, dear. I’m enjoying it too,” she told me conspiratorially. “When you’ve had your fill, you get to fuck me. After I get head again, of course,” she grinned.

It was surprisingly a hard decision. Laying in Mrs. Wrangham’s soft lap with giant tits everywhere versus tasting her pussy again and then sex.

I pulled from the wrinkled nipple with a pop and made my choice. “Pussy, please.”

“Oh, you’re a man after my own heart, aren’t you?” She plucked me from her lap and set me to my feet, then stood and towered over me. “On your knees, Eric,” she told me. “Remember to tap me when you need to breathe.”

I sank down to my knees again, and if possible her pussy was even wetter than earlier. One large foot planted between my legs, ankle snug against my package, and she grasped a handful of my hair and tilted my head back.

“This time I’m going to cum in your mouth. Keep your mouth open, okay? Don’t get it in my carpet. I swallowed you, it’s your turn to swallow me.”

With that, she swung her other leg over and around to my back, over my shoulder. I had one thick, soft thigh pressing against my chest and another pressing against my back. Her pussy was right on my face.

She tasted just as good the second time. I sucked her big clit, and licked all around what I could, trying to get all of the musky, salty liquid that was so abundant in her snatch.

Mrs. Wrangham rocked her hips, not enough to pull her button from my mouth, but enough to smear her slick labia all over my face.

I held my breath as long as I could, then patted the thick thigh pinning me in place, making it wobble in a very sexy way. The fist holding my hair yanked my head backward as the squeezing of her legs lessened just a hair. I got time for one breath, and then she shoved me right back in.

I stuck one of my hands up to feel her big ass, accidentally wedging it in the deep crevice between those gigantic orbs. Mrs. Wrangham jumped a little in surprise, but didn’t make me move my hand out of there. I decided I liked the feeling of her ass squeezing my appendage, and kept it there, palpitating what was in my palm as much as I could.

Her bucking increased in intensity, and she warned me, “I’m about to cum, Eric. Get ready!”

A couple more passes of the older woman grinding her vagina over my face, and then she abruptly shifted position, lining up her hole to my mouth.

I opened wide, and unable to help myself stuck my tongue up and in there. When I did that, the thighs in front and back of me shivered violently, and she groaned low in her throat. The river of thick cum followed my tongue down and into my mouth, sliding down my throat and coating everything in its taste. It was almost heavenly, to be honest. I didn’t know that I’d love her taste so much.

When it seemed like she had stopped, I tried to lick away anything left over. Mrs. Wrangham savored my attentions, oscillating her hips and cooing softly as I pleasured her.

She swung her leg back around to my front, and stepped back breathing heavily. “Oh you’re good at that, Eric.” She groaned, seemingly satisfied as she rubbed her bushy mound with her palm. “God, my pussy's still tingling. How was it for you?”

“Ohhh,” I fake-groaned, holding my stomach. “I’m so full!”

The curvy amazon laughed appreciatively. “Come on, Sweetie. Let’s go to our bedroom.”

I struggled to my feet, and Mrs. Wrangham wrapped an arm around my shoulders, holding me tightly to her side. ”Our bedroom?” I questioned.

She laughed, “You don’t think I’m sleeping without you now, do you? Say, in those fantasies, how did you fuck me? From behind? Missionary?”

I tilted my head into her side. “You were riding me,” I admitted. “But from behind, up against your butt, that sounds pretty good too.”

“Mmm. I do love cowgirl. How’s this? You do me from behind now and I’ll mount you in the morning, okay?”

“Are you sure this is real?” I checked laughingly. “Because I’ve had dreams that weren’t as awesome as this.”

She let me go and crawled up onto the foot of her California King bed, moving forward a couple of paces before spreading her knees very far apart and sinking her pussy down to a level that I could reach. Her flaps hung open, and a trickle of grool seeped down.

I shuffled up behind her, and promptly lost sight of my target due to the two enormous spherical ass cheeks in the way. I felt around down there, fumbling, and Mrs. Wrangham asked, “Are you having trouble?”

“A little. I’ve never done this before. Help?” I asked half-seriously.

“Oh Sweetie, you’re a virgin? You don’t want your first time like this. You want it more special.”

“You only say that because you can’t see the view from back here. Looks awful special to me,” I shot back.

Mrs. Wrangham chuckled and fell to her side, looking at me consideringly for a moment. Then she turned fully onto her back, stretched those long legs to either side of me, and beckoned with her hands. “Losing your virginity is a face-to-face thing, Honey. Come here.”

The sight of the voluptuous mother from next door, naked and splayed out, beckoning with her hands was such an erotic sight that I was positive that I wasn’t going to last long this time, either.

I crawled forward, between her spread, raised thighs, bracing myself with my fists on the bed where the outer curve of her hip met the inner curve of her waist, and looked at her face questioningly.

Mrs. Wrangham reached down with both hands, incidentally pressing her big full breasts together, and sweetly told me, “Let me guide you, Baby. Just slide in.”

She grasped me gently, and together we managed to get me lined up right to slide in, a smooth ride until I was pressed against her bush, completely sheathed. It was so hot, and wet, and her spongy walls squeezed me lovingly.

I laid myself down on my soft and welcoming bedmate, and looked up at her from where my head was resting between her tits. “Face to face, huh?” I teased her.

She chuckled, making most of my body bounce with hers. “Well, this does have one pretty great advantage,” she consoled me. Gathering up one giant breast in each hand, she buried my head in her boobs, squeezing them against my head.

“If you want me to last longer this time,” I playfully warned her from the cave inside of her tit-flesh, “that’s not the best idea.”

Mrs. Wrangham released me from the jiggly prison, laughing. “You’re right, Eric. I forgot that you’ve got a thing for my boobs.”

Experimentally, I backed my hips out and thrust back in. “Who wouldn’t? They’re kind of amazing, Mrs. Wrangham.”

One big hand grasped my ass cheek, and she helped me to set a pace that she liked. “I think you can call me 'Vicky' by now, don’t you? Or even ‘Victoria’?”

I concentrated on not blowing my load early again. “Probably. That ruins the fantasy though, so…”

She clenched my tool tight in her velvet grip, and the hand on my backside wasn’t letting me move at all while she came. “You’ve got a point,” she managed in her panting, “That is a little hotter. Kinky, even.”

Once she’d finished her first orgasm, Mrs. Wrangham maneuvered a titty and my head into alignment so that I could suckle at it while I fucked her.

Turns out our size difference was good for a whole lot more than only being carried and giving her head while she was standing. It was also perfect for giving her nipples attention while simultaneously being buried inside of her.

I had great time after that, sucking whichever nipple she wanted attention paid to, while she set the pace of our humping with a steadying hand on my ass. The only pressure on me was to last long enough for her to get off at least once more.

I barely made it. I was straining with everything I had, a big nipple in my mouth, large breast taking up my entire field of view. The rhythm of our coupling was frantic, and she was meeting me halfway with every thrust, bucking up against me every time I pistoned forward. The sounds of her sopping wet pussy squelching every time I bottomed out combined with her loud moans and muttered vulgarities almost made me lose it.

Finally her giant thighs slammed together, nearly enveloping my hips, and she screamed.

Mrs. Wrangham’s mature vagina convulsed around my barely-legal, straining, throbbing cock in her orgasm. I couldn’t hold back anymore and came myself.

When she felt my cum spurting inside of her cavern, the hand on my ass pulled me in as tight as she could and another hand clamped around the back of my head, sinking me as far into her dense, fluffy body as she could. Through the layer of cushiony fat, I could feel her abdominal muscles repeatedly clench in her throes.

It was much like she held me for hugs. Just, you know, with a lot less clothes and a whole lot more orgasm.

I eventually stopped cumming, a final few spurts that came almost petulantly, but she continued on for more than an entire minute, squeezing me with both arms and cunt, and wailing loud enough to wake the dead.

All at once, her arms fell away and her legs stretched out, releasing me. Unsupported by her arms, the tig ol' bitties sagged down to the sides of her chest.

I made no move to vacate the hot, sweaty cushion I laid upon. I looked up at her face, and she was staring at the ceiling and trying to wet her dry lips with her tongue, breathing heavily to catch her breath.

“I knew I was going to enjoy this, Eric,” she stated out of the blue. “I didn’t think I was going to enjoy it quite that much, though. I’m afraid we’re not going to be spending a whole lot of time out of bed this summer.”

I laid my head back down, listening to her racing heart as I tried to get my own under control. “Anything you want, Mrs. Wrangham. I’m supposed to obey you, remember? Mom also said I couldn’t hide in my room and to spend time with you. She didn’t say anything about hiding in your room.”

“Be careful, young man,' she chuckled, stroking my back with a hand while I still rested inside of her. She finally broke her stare-down with the ceiling to look down at me covetously. “Keep reminding me that you have to obey me and you’ll find yourself wrung out of every last drop.”

I ran my hand over the massive titty right in my field of view, and gave it a good squeeze. “I can think of worse fates.”

******

I woke up, sweating and entirety too hot.

I laid against Mrs. Wrangham’s enormous side, head pillowed on her surprisingly comfortable shoulder. Her arm was snaked down my back and over my waist, gripping me possessively in her sleep and holding me tight against her side. One vast breast sagged down her side, covering a great deal of my arm.

Her body heat went through the roof after she’d fallen asleep, and I was covered in both her flesh and the blankets.

Still, as overly warm as I was, I was also really comfortable and unwilling to move just yet. She was just so soft. Even her shoulder, where my head rested overnight, should have had a hard collarbone jabbing me, but it was just more soft cushion.

I tilted my head to gaze at her sleeping face, and she looked completely at peace. A small, satiated smile persisted through the night, and she was snoring softly through her nose. It was more of a sexy purr than anything, really.

So instead of getting out of bed, I just stayed in that skin-sauna, marveling at my luck. The tall and wide mature amazon next to me, sprawled out over the bed, was all mine for the summer. Maybe even longer, if she was serious about living here instead of the dorms. Never mind all the money I’d save not paying for dorm fees and a meal plan, I’d also be getting sex with the woman I’d had my first ever erection over. The woman I’d first jerked off thinking about. The woman who, from repeated hugs into her voluminous body for years and years, defined everything that was sexy to me.

I felt her hand on my waist grip me tightly as she started to wake up. Her lips barely parted and she took a deep breath, stretching out her back and legs but making no move to release her hold on me.

Then that hand left my waist and she scratched her fingernails into my scalp, affectionately. “Morning, Eric,” she mumbled.

“Good morning, Mrs. Wrangham.”

She smiled slightly, and the scritching fingertips stopped, turning to insistent pressure, trying to push me down the bed. “Head,” she sleepily demanded, somehow being both playful and serious.

I began to slither down the bed, under the covers. It’s not like eating her delicious pussy was a chore for me. In fact, it would probably be better than my morning breath. Once I was lined up with her thick leg, I crawled over it to lay between her spread thighs.

I planted my face right into her bush, questing for her happy button. Mrs. Wrangham helped out by raising her knees, and then her big hand was threading through the hair at the back of my head.

It was dark under the covers, and everything was hot and a little sweaty. Once I had my face in her pussy, with my sense of vision blocked, it seemed like my senses of taste and smell ramped into overdrive. Even the feeling of her downy, mature bush against my face was amplified.

The big MILF's cunt was heavenly, to tell the truth. I didn’t know if every vagina in the world was this enticing, seeing as how Mrs. Wrangham’s was the only one I had experience with, but I somehow doubted it. Surely hers was special, like the rest of her.

I found her nub and sucked it into my mouth, and I heard her moan through the layers of blankets and her pelvis elevated for just a moment.

Remembering what she liked, I kept a constant, insistent suction on her clit and lashed my tongue all over it in random patterns.

Little by little, I lost control of the situation. It began with a little more pressure from her hand, and a slight rocking of her wide hips. Before I knew it, she had both hands clenched into my hair, pulling me with all of her considerable might into her pussy, and she roughly scrubbed it over my face, using me like a toy. Any participation I had to offer was shoved by the wayside.

It was awesome.

I thoroughly enjoyed being used like that. There was absolutely no way for me to screw it up with my inexperience. All I had to do was not fight against her, and try not to lose suction on her clit. Her oddly soft bush rubbed up and down my face, like I was nuzzling an actual kitten, instead of Mrs. Wrangham’s kitty.

Her humping picked up to a frantic speed, and then she whipped her legs around, smothering my head between her thick thighs. A well of woman-cum washed up and into my mouth, and I tried my best to not spill any of it. The very wet sounds of my slurping and sucking at her sloppy hole would have been obscene, had I not had my ears muffled by voluptuous MILF legs. As it was, I could almost feel the sounds.

When she tapered off, her legs finally relaxed and lowered, and her insistent hands became loving, petting my damp hair.

I had zero intention of moving. I laid right where I was, under the covers and between her colossal legs, and kept gently lapping at her muff. She just tasted so good! Surrounded by her body and scent, there was nowhere else I’d rather be.

The covers lifted, and some light peeked through the gap. I looked up, over the soft, curly hair of her motherly bush, past the gentle rise of her tummy, and through the divide of her massive breasts to see Mrs. Wrangham’s face as she checked on me. “You okay down there?”

I stopped licking at her labia for a moment to answer. “Never been better,” I assured her.

Her mouth quirked into a puzzled grin. “What are you up to?”

“The taste isn’t gone yet. There’s more candy here, and I intend to get it all,” I replied cheekily.

“You might be down there awhile if you want all of it,” she warned.

“I can live with that. I’m not moving until you make me.” With that, I went right back to stroking her still wet flaps with my tongue, savoring every taste.

She watched me for a moment, then the covers went back down and the light left.

I licked the amazon through another three very wet orgasms, and cleaned her gently after and between each one. Mrs. Wrangham, the wonderful woman, simply laid there and indulged me in eating her out for an hour under the covers. I kept at her until my jaw and neck couldn’t handle the workload any longer.

I rested my face in her pussy for a few moments, not wanting this to end just yet, but I had no strength left to work with. I crawled up the body of the mountainous older woman, and when my head was between her giant tits as they drifted to her sides, I decided to take a break. I laid myself down on all of that hot skin, and went limp.

The covers pulled back just far enough to expose my head where it rested on her sternum. “I have never been spoiled like that, Eric. Not ever,” she admitted to me with a touch of wonder in her tone.

I licked my salty lips. “I need more practice, and then I’ll be able to go longer. I just ran out of steam,” I apologized.

Her arms wrapped around me and hugged tight. “Here I was thinking that I’d have you wrapped around my finger, but you’re already working at making me your slave, aren’t you?”

I absently played with the pale titty my face was pointed at. “No, I’m pretty sure that any and everything you want, you only have to say the word… or toss me around and take it. One of the two, anyway.”

“Toss you around, huh?” she asked thoughtfully. “You asked for it.” Having warned me, she rolled us over effortlessly and I was buried under Mrs. Wrangham’s soft, hot weight.

She laid immobile on top of me for a handful of moments, before sitting herself upright on my lap. She splayed her hand out on my chest, pressing me deeper into the mattress, and playfully told me to “Stay.”

Watching Mrs. Wrangham turn herself around was an erotic sight that I would never get tired of. Every time she stopped to set a limb back down, both her massive breasts and her giant ass and thighs went into motion.

Eventually she was turned completely around, straddling my hips with her full moon staring me in the face. She guided me to the right position, and sank her well-lubricated pussy over my cock all the way down.

I couldn’t help but to reach out and stroke my hands over the immense curve of her unreal-ly smooth bottom. Her butt was big for her frame, and her frame was gigantic. Those two cheeks pillowed out behind her and halfway up my torso, conforming to the shape of my body with nary a wrinkle or fold.

Then she started to hump me. Bearing down, her pelvis actually grabbed ahold of me with weight and friction, and I was scooted up and down the bedsheet a little with every thrust. I was just that much smaller than her. She was going to shove me around by accident no matter what.

I wasn’t going to last long. I was too new at sex, the sight of her vast ass clenching and jiggling was right in front of me, and I’d spent too much time eating her out, which it turned out really, really turned me on.

That was okay, though. I’d gotten her off enough that being a little selfish here wasn’t going to wrack me with guilt. I sank my fingers into the fat of her ass and silently came.

I should have made some noise, I guess. Mrs. Wrangham kept on thrusting her hips, and I orgasmed while she continued to scrub her bed with my body. The problem was she didn’t stop.

It was nearly painful, the friction of her tunnel on my post-coital dick. I tried to keep the scream inside, but I writhed and turned, trying to get out of her. It didn’t help, I couldn’t overpower her in any sense of the word.

Finally, finally, she stopped pumping her pelvis and bore down harshly, orgasming around my overly sensitive member. That glorious ass shook and every inch went into convulsions.

She dismounted me without a backward glance, slipping on her short silk robe. “Breakfast in thirty,” she called back to me as she left the room.

I panted, limp and wrung out, and took stock. I still had use of all of my limbs. I smelled like sweat and Mrs. Wrangham’s pussy. I had no strength left with to actually move just yet.

My life was awesome.

******

Near the end of summer, Mrs. Wrangham sat me down. “Annie will be home any minute, and I want to surprise her with you. Play along?” she asked me pleadingly.

I blinked. “You haven’t told her I’m living here now?”

She shook her head. “Her internship just ended. She’d have dropped everything to race home had she knew. I know I’ve told you that before, haven’t I?”

I ran my hands through my hair. “That’s right. I’m not sure how right you are though. I mean, she’s never been anything but friendly to me. Really friendly, sure, but that’s all.”

Mrs. Wrangham smirked, “Just you wait, Eric. God you’re adorable when you’re being dense. I wish we had time for you to eat me out again.”

I rolled my eyes, but smiled. “What, the licking you got this morning wasn’t enough?”

“Never,” she grinned lecherously. “It’s never enough.”

The truth was, I enjoyed going down on her probably more than she enjoyed me doing it. I wasn’t limited by my dick's stamina when I was using my mouth.

The doorbell rang, and the door opened. “Mom?” Annie’s voice called out.

“Stay here!” Mrs. Wrangham urgently whispered to me before she hustled out of the kitchen to greet her daughter.

The walls weren’t soundproof, and I felt guilty overhearing every word they said.

“Did the Overbys get a new van? Oooh! I’ll bet it’s Eric’s!”

“No, Dear. Annie… the Overbys moved away months ago. That’s the new owner’s van.”

”NOooo!” Annie screamed, and then all I could hear was inconsolable sobbing and Mrs. Wrangham murmuring for awhile.

Mrs. Wrangham hustled back into the kitchen and leaned down to whisper to me. “So… that didn’t go the way I planned. You’d better get out there and comfort her.”

I stood, and wiped my palms on my pant legs nervously. “What do I do?”

“Just… sit in her lap and let her hold you. Here, for luck,” she offered, and pulled my head into her cleavage for a moment. Yeah, Mrs. Wrangham was a horny old woman, but she knew what I liked.

I padded into the living room, seeing Annie’s huge frame sunken into the couch, her head back as she wept tears silently.

Even after getting used to just how big and tall her mother was, Annie’s even larger body was still intimidating. Heeding Mrs. Wrangham’s advice, I eased myself onto Annie’s lap and leaned in, pillowing my head directly onto her tits. She was just that big.

“Wha- Ohmigod! Eric!” she shrieked, and then I was the recipient of the strongest hug ever given, anywhere. I felt like I was about to snap a rib or two.

I looked up at her face, and was about to ask her to ease up, but I didn’t get that far. Annie shoved her tongue into my mouth and tried to touch every corner. Her tongue was long enough, that she pretty much succeeded.

I wasn’t going to be able to do anything with my own tongue. Hers was just too big and powerful. So I just sucked on hers as she explored me.

Annie stood from the couch easily, still grasping me in her arms. A moment more of what was technically kissing but was closer to face-sex, and she pulled back to look at me.

“I’m carrying you to my bedroom, Eric. If you have any objections at all, you’d better say something right now.”

I looked at her excited, aroused face for a second. I guess Mrs. Wrangham was right after all. “No objections, no. Throw me over your shoulder though? Like a Cavewoman?”

Annie smilingly leered at me and did as I asked, easily tossing me over her shoulder like a limp bag of flour.

She turned to her mother, “I’m going to be busy for a little bit, Mom. I’ve got some territory to claim.” As an unnecessary punctuation, she smacked my ass where it rested just over her shoulder.

“You kids have fun,” I heard the reply, in no position to see Mrs. Wrangham’s face. “I’ll get my turn later.”

“Wha- You know what? We’ll talk later. I’ve waited too long for this.”

Annie turned to walk down the hall, and I waved goodbye from my position at the woman who taught me everything I knew about sex. Mrs. Wrangham laughingly waved back, like she wasn’t expecting me to survive. I wasn’t sure how much of that was actually a joke.

Once in her bedroom with the door shut, Annie set me down to my feet and resumed fucking my mouth with her tongue. I reached out, barely able to get to her jean fastenings, and started undoing her pants.

She had no problem with that. In fact, she became even more aggressive, her big hands clutching at my head and nearly touching fingers together.

I finally got the button on the skin-tight pants open, and eased her zipper down. Dropping to my knees, I yanked and wiggled her pants and soaked panties down her thick thighs to her knees, then leaned in and gave her kitty a kiss.

“Oh God, Eric. I didn’t expect this, it’s like you read my mind!” she praised me in a surprised tone. Her hand cupped my head and pulled me in closer as she spread her thighs as much as she could. She tilted her pelvis just right, and I got to do my favorite thing.

She was astonishingly like her mother down there. Same ultra-soft bush, same amazing taste… same copious amounts of wetness, like a dam that was about to burst.

Annie made appreciative noises and coos, nothing with actual words but the meaning was clear. She was loving every little thing I was doing for her.

Annie was too turned on. I didn’t get to eat her out for very long at all before that metaphorical dam burst wide open. Again, just like her mother, a river of girl-cum oozed out from her clenching snatch in rapid waves. She gripped my head with both of her big hands, applying all of her not inconsiderable strength to smash my face against her pussy as she orgasmed. Her cum flowed down my face and neck.

I was pretty sure that the shirt I was wearing was ruined.

Annie just held me pressed into her enormous vagina for long enough after she’d finished cumming that I glanced up at her face.

She was staring down the length of her body at me, peering over the massive swells of her breasts. The look on her face was a combination of love, wonder, and absolute possessiveness. Still, she didn’t say a word or move a muscle.

I simply closed my eyes and relaxed. I was able to breathe just fine, even if the air was tainted with her aroma. Truthfully, the feeling of her soft pubic hair and wet pussy pressing on my face was astonishingly pleasant. For as long as she wanted to keep me down here, was as long as I’d happily stay.

Finally, she spoke. “You know you belong to me now, don’t you? I’m never letting you go again, Eric,” she calmly told me, making very sure that I knew my role in this.

Privately, I thought that Annie’s mother might have something to say about that, but they could hash that all out themselves. My mouth was currently sealed shut by Annie’s pussy, so I just nodded my agreement. If she wanted to own me, then she would own me.

Annie let me go, her tall frame vibrating with excitement. She began to strip the rest of her clothing off, beginning with the pants that had fallen to her ankles. “I’ve waited for you for years, Eric. I can’t wait any more. I need you naked and on the bed, right now.”

I struggled to my feet, my legs had fallen asleep a little from kneeling for so long. I was a little clumsy in undressing, and not fast enough for Annie’s impatience. Once I was fully nude, Annie grasped me around my ribs with her big hands and tossed me bodily onto her mattress.

Annie followed me onto the bed and straddled me, sinking down onto my dick in one tight downstroke. Then she laid her massive torso over me, burying me in breast-flesh.

The amazon girl from next door rode me hard. There was no buildup, no easing into the fornication. Annie Wrangham fucked out years and years of pent up desire for me as quickly as she could, and I was just along for the ride.

I kept myself busy by trying to suck, kiss, and lick every inch of the giant tits around my face and head. Proportionally Annie’s breasts were very big for her body, and her body was very, very big indeed.

Annie pressed her whole body down heavily on me, quaking in her orgasm. I was buried under all of her considerable weight as she came and came, screaming into the pillow above my head.

She leaned her body up, arching her back to look down at my face. I froze, caught with her thick nipple all the way in my mouth.

She grinned lustily down at me. “Keep sucking, Baby. I like that. You know I’m going to marry you, don’t you? You and I are going to live happily ever after.”

I spat her nipple out and smirked up at her. “You can’t propose to me unless you have a ring, Annie. Them's the rules,” I teased.

My somewhat acceptance of her statement of intent surprised her. Surprised her right into an orgasm she wasn’t prepared for.

I could see it in her eyes as her miles of body tightened up and she squeezed me, a shocked keening sound leaving her open mouth.

Once she had recovered, she began to fuck me in earnest again, staring down at my face just beneath her swaying breasts. “I’ll have your ring tomorrow,” she swore, and pounded her tightly squeezing tunnel down around my member for the longest time. By the time I had cum myself, Annie had to carry me to the bathtub to wash us both off. My hips and pelvis hurt too badly to walk by myself.

It was totally worth it.

******

Four years later…

I was stirring the saucepan when my wife got home from work, dropping her black leather briefcase onto the counter and pulling her flats off. “God are you a sight for sore eyes, Gorgeous,” she complimented me.

I turned as she approached and hugged me in tight as she always had, pressing my face into her upper stomach and resting her giant breasts on the top of my head.

I rubbed her lower back. “Rough day again, Honey?”

Annie stepped back and ran a couple of fingers through her hair. “Really rough,” she agreed. “They’ve still got us combing through the Masterson contracts, trying to find some kind of loophole. I kind of need a little stress relief, Husband. Right now.”

I moved the saucepan from the heat and shut off the burner. “Of course, Annie. Bedroom or against the wall?” I wondered.

Annie reached up under her skirt and began to wiggle her panties down. “Against the wall, Baby. Gonna fuck your face right off,” she muttered.

I backed up against the bare section of reinforced wall we had for this very purpose, then sank down to my knees. One of my wife’s big, long legs planted to my left, then her other leg stepped down to my right. Annie hiked her skirt up to her waist, tilted her pussy up, and pinned my head between the wall and her ultra-soft bush.

As my amazonian wife relieved her stress of the day with my face, my mind wandered in reminiscence.

I never did make it to college, not even one class. Annie had made good on her promise to buy me an engagement ring, and the next day she asked me to marry her for real. We spent two weeks in her childhood home, then she whisked me away with her back to law school.

I had no need of a college education, according to Annie. My only job would be to take care of her and our home, wherever we lived. She’d handle everything else. The problem with her being in Law school was that she was being trained to argue and bring people around to her point of view. It didn’t take her much time at all to convince me to abandon my plans and go all in with her.

Once she’d passed the bar exam, she was hired on for a very good paycheck as a contract lawyer at a corporation that was only five hours drive from her mother’s home.

Annie grunted forcefully as she came over my face, humping her wet pussy up and down. I stroked her thighs as she caught her breath. “Do you want another, Love?”

Annie nodded jerkily from up where she rested her head against the wall. “Yeah, but just one more. Mom will be here in a couple of hours and if I wear you out she just might murder me.”

I sucked Annie’s clit back into my mouth and licked. I don’t know how exactly the conversation between Mrs. Wrangham and Annie went, I wasn’t privy to that. All I knew was that they had struck a bargain, and when my wife was about to start her period, my mother-in-law came to stay for five days, and we stayed together in the second bedroom. Mrs. Wrangham still liked getting licked to orgasm first thing in the morning.

Was I asked for my input about any of it? No, I wasn’t. I couldn’t complain about any of it, bloody period sex was a turnoff for both my wife and me, and instead I got to bang the woman who took my virginity. It was a win all around, as far as I was considered.

Annie grunted through her second orgasm, then abruptly backed away from me to go and change out of her work clothes.

I got to my feet and resumed cooking our supper, licking her wetness from my lips. My dick was straining the front of my pants, but that was alright. Annie’s mom would take care of it later.

My life, while nothing like I had planned, was better than I could ever have dreamed.