- Text Size +

I stood in the middle of a dais, a pentagram carved into the stone around me.  Dark red blood filled the grooves, still fresh enough to be wet.  It was about six inches across, easily large enough to be used for rituals involving me while still able to fit in a purse.  If this worked the way we expected, I would no longer have to live in fear of being smashed if my wife took me out of our condo.

 

Fulda leaned in close, her face looming over me while her enormous blue eyes inspected the ritual area.  She had let her auburn hair down, saying it added drama when casting spells more advanced than shrinking people, and her aquiline nose twitched in excitement.  Her lips pulled back when she pricked her finger, revealing pearly white teeth behind them, and she moved the finger in front of me.  A single drop of blood larger than my head balanced on the very tip and I closed my eyes, ready to go ahead with the next step of the ritual.

 

“Are you sure this will work?” I asked.  I trusted her, of course, but my life was going to be on the line in a few minutes, and I naturally had some concerns.  “It seems to me if the people who wrote that book could make people invincible they wouldn’t have been driven underground and would be running the world.”

 

“Would I use it on you if I weren’t sure?” Fulda boomed, the hot wind of her voice blowing my hair back.  As she spoke, she spread the blood from her finger over my body, coating it so think on my clothes that it bled through onto my skin.  “They couldn’t use it as often as we can.  The notes are very specific that all blood in the ritual has to be from the person performing it, and if this were scaled for a normal-sized person I’d be drained.  No offense, but I don’t think someone not even an inch tall would make a very good warrior.  Plus, it’s not like it lasts forever.”

 

“What do you mean by that?  From what you told me earlier, I wouldn’t have to worry about getting stepped on again after this.”

 

“You won’t!” Fulda exclaimed, painting my arm with her blood.  “I can take this thing off the pedestal and carry it with me.  What I meant was this thing has a time limit.  The exact phrase was ‘until the next moon.’  I’m not sure if that counts traveling, or if it means it lasts until the next new moon or just until it rises again, so I’ll assume the shortest duration possible.  The absolute last thing I want is to think you’re safe and end up having to scrape you off my shoe.”  I nodded in agreement, not really wanting to be crushed beneath my wife’s foot.

 

Fulda finished coating me with her blood, then pulled her finger away.  She opened the ritual book in her lap, and the thick, leather cover thudded hard enough against her knees that I jumped.  With a brush of her hand she draped the gold ribbon bookmark over her ankle, then her eyes began scanning the page while she mouthed the words.  It was important to get this right if I was not going to have the same fate as a bug.

 

After silently rehearsing the words three times, she began reading them aloud.  As she spoke the ancient, forbidden language her voice was even deeper than usual, and bolts of electricity crackled over her skin.  The blood lit up, glowing like Cherenkov radiation, and I figured she must have been doing it right.  Fulda read louder as she progressed, her voice strong enough to make my stomach shake, and the long strands of hair running down her back began to rise on their own.  When the ritual reached its climax, her booming voice was the only thing I could hear and it seemed like there was a thunderstorm in each of her eyes.

 

Suddenly it all dissipated.  Fulda’s voice stopped, her eyes returned to normal, and the grooves looked like they had never been filled with anything.  I did not feel any different, but that was usually how it went with her magic, with the exception of when she shrank me.  For her part, while there were no longer lightning bolts striking across her irises, they were still plenty lit up.  She was elated, and the air filled with rumbling when she clapped her hands in excitement.

 

“Oh, I’m so excited to try it out!” she exclaimed.  “If you’re okay with it, of course.”

 

“It’s the only way to know if it worked, right?” I asked.  “I know it’s risky, but I’ve been trusting you with my life for a long time, so why stop now?”

 

“That’s an excellent point,” Fulda responded, smirking.  She reached onto the dais to grab me and continued, “I’m going to give this thing a comprehensive test.”

 

Fulda pinched the tips of her thumb and index finger on my collar and picked me up.  I dangled limply beneath her fingers while she lifted me to her face, bringing me to a stop in front of the tip of her nose.  She peered down at me with her enormous, sparkling blue eyes, and I felt her full enormity.    No one else could make me feel as physically puny as she did while reassuring me I was important.

 

“Now, before we begin,” she started, and I felt her words massage the whole length of my body, “I want to make sure we’re clear on this.  I’m not doing this because I’m mad at you want to hurt you.  You haven’t been annoying me in the least, and I would never want you out of my life again.  I love you as much today as the day we got married, and if I thought there was even a possibility you’d get hurt, I wouldn’t consider it.  It’s just… I really miss squishing people.  It’s the greatest feeling in the world to me, and I haven’t been able to feel it in months.  You understand, right?”

 

“Perfectly,” I said, reaching out and touching the tip of her nose with my hand.  “I want you to be happy, and to be honest, I kind of want you to step on me, too.  I love how powerful you are, and there’s no greater expression of that than you smashing me.  And, I know this will sound weird, but it feels like something really intimate that I’ve never been able to share with you.”

 

“Glad we’re on the same page.”  Fulda unfolded her legs and stood to her immense height, then batted me with a finger.  While I swung helplessly from her hand, she grinned and said, “Now get ready to be stomped into the Stone Age.”  Fulda opened her fingers, and I fell the tremendous length of her body before landing on the hard wood floor, unharmed.

 

I gazed up at her, the very image of might and majesty towering over me.  Fulda’s gargantuan Converse were a hundred feet long, and I had to look up to see their white, rubber toes.  Her long legs were a sight to behold, with flesh-tone nylon stockings making her chiseled calf muscles look even more defined while they were stretched nearly to bursting by her quads.  Small black shorts had been rolled up to her pelvis to show off as much leg as possible, and her white tank top was strained by her mountainous breasts.  From the very top her blue eyes looked down at me, the joy of finally getting to do what she loved apparent in them.

 

“Oh, I should probably warn you,” Fulda said.  “I’m going to be really mean during this and probably call you a lot of names, it just doesn’t feel right to step on a shrink otherwise.”

 

“Be as mean as you want!” I shouted up to her.  “I promise I can take it.”

 

Without further ado, Fulda lifted her leg as far as it could go.  She moved blindingly fast, and I realized I had never seen her moving at full speed to step on me.  It was easier to pull her punches if she went slowly, and now there was no need to worry about that.  In a split second, the brown rubber sole of her ginormous Converse blocked everything else, one of the diamonds seeming to home in on me.  Her foot landed with a horrific boom, immediately flatting me beneath it.

 

When Fulda’s shoe smashed me, I felt my body separate into thousands of tiny, rectangular blocks that all compressed beneath her weight.  Aside from the pressure I did not feel anything – there was not the slightest jolt of pain from being stepped on.  Her foot lifted off me and the sections uncompressed, returning me to my original, pre-crushed form.  I was the only person who had ever been stomped on by Fulda and lived to tell about it.

 

Her foot came back down, smashing me again, and the blocks contracted once more.  Fulda stomped on me several more times, relishing the feeling of squishing something for the first time in ages.  When she was satisfied with stomping, she lifted her heel and pressed down with her toes, increasing the immense pressure on me.  She slowly ground her shoe back and forth, a motion that would render anything smashed by her unrecognizable.  With my body perfectly flat and intact, however, I was not mangled by it.  I simply rotated along with her shoe while it moved.

 

As she squished me over and over, I could hear one thing over the repeated thuds of her shoe slamming against the ground: laughter.  Fulda’s constant, booming laugh was a terrifying sound, something that affected my subconscious and made a chill run down my spine.  She loved playing the role of a powerful, unstoppable giantess, and I was getting the same experience hundreds of others had.  The only difference was my experience did not end as a tiny red splotch on her sole.

 

Fulda slammed her heel back onto the ground, making it tremble from the impact, and raised her shoe to a steep slope.  She let it linger there a moment before swinging it back down, slapping the ground with an intensity I had never felt from her before.  My body compressed beneath the brown rubber, and she pressed her shoe down as hard as she could.

 

After letting her foot rest atop me for several seconds, Fulda finally lifted it away, letting my regain its natural shape.  She set her foot down beside me and placed her hands on her hips, looking down.  I figured this meant she was done with the initial pummeling.  “Start running, bug,” she boomed.  “It’s more fun for me if I know you’re afraid.”

 

Her wish was my command now, so I got back to my feet and sprinted away.  It took several seconds just to get past her toes, but after that it was mostly clear.  I had to jump over the cracks between boards as I came to them, but they did not slow me down.  If I could make it to the couch, I should be able to hide under it and give her a bit more fun.  Besides, I always liked it when she came looking for me.

 

Shadows shifted on the floor, showing Fulda’s leg moving, and I prepared myself to be smashed again.  The wood ahead of me darkened, and before I knew what was happening her foot stomped down directly in my path.  Nothing could have prepared me for the tremendous noise it made, nor the quakes that felt like the floor was shaking apart.  I was moving too fast to stop in time and ran face-first into the logo printed on her heel, then fell onto my back.

 

Fulda raised her heel, then dragged her shoe back over the floor.  Its long shadow fell over me, and I quickly got back up to my unsteady legs and started running.  Still stumbling from the impact I made for the closest exit, hoping to get out beneath her shoe before it fell.  It was clear that, without her needing to hold back, she could move shockingly fast, and there would be no warning before it landed.

 

Her heel slammed down, and by sheer luck I had just escaped it.  No, luck had nothing to do with it: she had done this many times before, she knew how wide her enormous feet were.  Fulda was toying with me.  The shockwave hit me, causing me to stumble, though I did not fall.  She wanted the thrill of a chase, and I wanted to give it to her.

 

“A shrink with survival instincts!” Fulda said with her rumbling voice between peals of laughter.  “Too bad I’m so much bigger than you it doesn’t matter.  You’re so puny it’s a shock I can even see you, and if I hadn’t watched you shrink I’d squish you without knowing.”  White streaked across my vision, and a titanic shoe set down in front of me.  I had just enough time to stop, bracing my hands against the black stripe running through the white rubber, and spun around to keep the chase going.

 

Before I could start again, Fulda brought her other shoe up so they were flush with each other.  I was safe in the small gap made by her insteps, but it would not last long.  Rubber surfaces squeaked against each other, and she shoe opposite me started sliding back, grinding against the one I was next to.  Fulda chuckled, a low rumble that rolled from above, while the open area gradually got smaller.

 

Not wanting to give up just yet, I turned around and sized up the only escape route.  A rubber ledge several feet over my head was tempting, and I had used it many times in the past to climb onto Fulda’s shoe.  Bending my knees, I leapt as far into the air as I could, digging my fingers into the flat rubber when I gripped it.  I held strong, dangling off the side of her shoe, and started kicking my legs against her sole to escae the cauldron.

 

Unfortunately, I did not move fast enough.  The toe of her other shoe scraped along her instep, trapping me between two walls of rubber.  My body collapsed under the tremendous force, and her shoe continued rolling against the other.  When they were perfectly lined up I was completely flat, the only sound Fulda’s sinister laughter.  Once I had been flattened between her shoes for several seconds, Fulda decided that was enough, and spread her feet apart again.

 

I dropped onto the floor and sprawled out.  Even though it was not harming me, being smashed so much was exhausting.  Fulda leaned forward, slapping her hands onto her thighs with two resounding cracks, and looked down so she could see me.  She looked stern, but it was always difficult to read her expression, especially when it was upside down.

 

“Okay, I think that’s enough ‘evil giantess Fulda’ stuff for now,” she said.  “But that doesn’t mean we’re done!  A lot of times I smashed shrinks without even knowing, or when they were trying to get my attention.”

 

“Just tell me what I can do!”  This had been building in her for a while, and she needed to work it out.

 

“I’m going to sit down somewhere and check my phone.  I want you to come and try to get my attention however you think is best.”

 

“But you can always see me,” I said.  “Doesn’t that always mean I have your attention?”

 

“You’re adorable,” Fulda answered, smiling.  “Just do whatever you think will get my attention and we’ll play it from there.”  She stood back up and walked away, nearly clipping my head with her gigantic sole as she stepped over me.  The floor shook terribly with each step, the quakes getting weaker as she walked toward the dining area, then stopped entirely when she sat on a chair.

 

If this was what she wanted to do, I was happy to play along.  The only issue was getting there.  What had taken six long strides for her was a quarter mile walk for me, and it would be some time before I was in position to climb her shoe.  I set off at a decent jog, not wanting to be too tired when I got there.

 

Twenty minutes later, I finally arrived at her shoes.  She kept her feet flat on the ground to make it easier for me, though I still expected a difficult journey.  I stood with my face in a large black star and looked up the tremendous white wall ahead of me.  Getting onto her shoes would be the easy part.  Jumping as high as I could, I reached my arms up to grab onto the ledge waiting for me.

 

To my surprise, my fingers slapped against bare white rubber and I fell back to the ground.  I had gotten on her shoes like this hundreds of times, and unless she had shrunk me without me noticing it should have worked again.  After thinking about it for a moment, I realized the issue: the back was about a quarter inch higher than the sides.  It was funny to think about such a small length making a big difference, but that had been my life for years.

 

I walked over to the side and did it again, this time getting a firm grip.  Kicking my legs, I scrambled up the side until I stood on the narrow ledge, then climbed to the next, black-lipped one.  My hands rubbed over the smooth metal ring until they were at the top, then I hoisted myself onto it, carefully placing my feet so I would not slip off.  With one final leap, I wrapped my arms around her shoelace, then crawled up the shoe’s canvas tongue to her ankle.

 

Normally, climbing Fulda’s legs was a feat that required extreme skill and concentration.  It was long, over 150 feet to her knees alone, and she liked to keep them smooth.  With stockings, however, it was something even a newly shrunken person could manage.  I stretched my arms and skipped my hands into the nylon mesh, then did the same with my feet.  Once I was sure I was secure, I began the journey up to her thigh.

 

The warmth of Fulda’s skin was comforting to me as I ascended.  Below the stocking her skin was soft, an absolute joy for me to touch, and I wanted to linger on my way up her leg.  That would not do, though.  A shrink trying to get her attention would make all haste possible, and I needed to as well.  It got marginally more difficult when I reached her muscular calf and the climb became inverted, but it was something I was used to.  For years I had been climbing stockings like this, and I was surely the world expert in it.

 

A shadow fell over me, and before I could even turn my head Fulda’s tremendous fingers slammed into me.  I was smashed between them and her calf, and my flattened fingers lost their grip on the nylon mesh.  As soon as her hand came it left, allowing me to regain my form.  Without my grip I fell back to the floor, my body slightly crumpling on impact.  For a moment, I was worried it was actual, permanent damage, but I recovered quickly.  Whether I would recover so fast from my wife swatting me like a fly was yet to be seen.

 

Fulda pushed her chair back, making a loud screech as the legs scraped against wood.  She set a shoe down beside me, then looked over to see me lying on the ground.  Without a word, she picked the shoe back up and held it over me menacingly.  It hung in the air for a second, and the vast expanse of brown rubber was all I could see.  When trepidation had built she brought it down without mercy, squishing me beneath her foot again.

 

It lingered longer than before.  Even if my arms were not useless, flattened appendages, I would still be helpless.  Fulda’s feet were massive, and there was no way I could move one from atop me.  Her shoes alone were titanic.  I had tried to lift one of them while empty before and could not even get it off the ground.

 

When Fulda finally removed her shoe from on top of me, I felt a great amount of relief as my body immediately recovered.  She was still looking at me, and from her smirk I could tell we were not done.  Fulda leaned over and reached a hand down, then peeled me off the floor with her forefinger.  Her thumb laid over my chest, and she made sure she had a good grip before lifting me up to the table.

 

This time she thought no exposition was necessary, and simply moved me onto the table.  She set me down behind an empty plate and let go, dropping me onto the cloth placemat.  Her hand retreated back over the white ceramic dish, and I turned toward her.  Sure enough, the plate blocked her view of me, and I could not see her massive form on the other side.

 

Figuring that she still wanted me to play the poor, distressed shrink trying to get her attention, I ran out from behind the plate waving my arms.  “Hey, help!” I yelled as loudly as I could.  “I shank and need help getting back to my old size!”

 

Fulda’s eyes darted over to me and she smirked.  “Stupid shrink,” she boomed.  “I’m the one who shrank you!”  Laughing cruelly, she raised a hand to her face, palm down.  She swung it onto the table, and I barely had time to register the lines stretching along her fingers before they were atop me.  Her hand crashed into the table with a tremendous thud, swatting me again and leaving me crushed.

 

She dragged her hand along the table, pulling me with it.  My flat body formed itself to the contour of the placemat as I moved over it, then went perfectly flat again over the wood.  When she reached the corner, Fulda pressed her hand harder against the table, her palm audibly popping as it passed over the edge.  As though I had been truly smashed, she scraped me off her hand, then brushed what would be my remains off it.

 

“You wanted my attention, so I guess it’s only fair I give it to you,” Fulda said.  When she wanted to be, Fulda could be a terrifying giantess.  Were it not for the deep respect we had for each other, I would cower in the corner whenever she walked into the room.  Her hand returned as I thought this, fingers primed to pick me up.  Her thumb and index finger settled on either side of me, nestling my body between their tips, and she carefully picked me up from the table.

 

Fulda stood, giving me a sudden rush of extreme movement, then started walking toward the living area.  “I’ll let you join me on the couch for a while.”  The world seemed to move around her as she walked, holding me perfectly steady in her secure grip.  My attention was drawn from her radiant face down to her breasts, bouncing with each step, then back up.  From her smile, I could tell this was another one of her games.

 

She reached the couch and leaned over, placing me toward the rear of one of the leather cushions.  Her fingers let me go, then she stood back to her full height and placed her hands on her hips while gazing down at me.  I looked back up at her, marveling at her immense size.  Her legs were so long that her knees stood dozens of feet over the cushion, and her powerful thighs looked like columns supporting a great tower.  My eyes slowly trailed up her body, their reward her beautiful face at the top with spectacular eyes focusing down on me.

 

I knew it could not last forever.  Fulda turned around and began lowering herself on to the couch, her hands making deep impressions in the cushion where they landed.  They helped control her descent, gradually bringing her butt closer to me.  Her black shorts filled the sky, and even if I wanted to, there was nowhere for me to run.  As they got lower the material tightened around her heart-shaped rear, making it even more defined.  A seam running down the middle pressed in further, helping to separate her butt cheeks as she sat.

 

She could not delay her satisfaction any longer, and Fulda’s tremendous butt set down atop me.  I struggled against it, trying to push it off, though I knew it would be in vain.  When all I could do was squirm uselessly against her shorts, she let go entirely.  Her weight all set down at once, and I was immediately crushed.  When my body flattened, I was left with the lingering thought that I had just been smashed by my own wife’s perfect ass.

 

Her butt lingered for several seconds, then minutes, with me unable to so much as poke the butt cheek sitting atop me.  “I know what you’re thinking,” Fulda started.  The vibrations from her voice traveled down her body and into me.  With the immense warmth from her ass suffusing the air around me, it was the most pleasurable sensation I could have asked for.  “This is your last stop, at least for tonight.  Maybe I can’t feel you, but I know you’re there, trapped beneath my ass.”  She wiggled it back and forth, grinding it on top of me and shoving me further into the cushion.  “That’s good enough for me.”

 

It was like she could read my mind.  The journey had to end somewhere, I figured, and having her sit on me was better than being dropped into her shoe.  With me being a series of thousands of semi-independent compressed segments, there was not much I could do to get comfortable.  Fulda seemed to realize this and began humming, the feel of her larynx traveling through her body making the situation much more bearable.

 

After several hours with me beneath her ass, Fulda rolled to the side.  “Okay, you can come out now,” she said, and I started climbing my way out.  Her tremendous weight focused on one side made the incline particularly steep, and I had to crawl on all fours to get started.  It got easier as I reached the rim of the crater, though with her butt still hovering over me I knew she could bring it down at any time.

 

Once I escaped from the depression, I ran over the leather surface until I was sure I was clear.  Fulda knew where I was, and once I was no longer at risk of being smashed again she set it on the cushion again, widening the indentation.  The ground fell out from beneath me, and I clawed at the cushion to keep from sliding down.  There was nothing for my fingers to grab onto, however, and I rolled down the slope to stop against her butt.

 

Fulda turned sideways, her buttock pushing me along with it as she rotated.  She swung her feet onto the arm of the couch, her butt giving me a vigorous shove with the swift surge of movement.  During the time she had been sitting on me, she had taken off her shoes, and now her bare, stockinged feet dangled over the side.  There was still a chance I might end up inside one of them.

 

She slapped her tummy with a dull, hollow thud.  “Climb on up, little guy!” she said.  “We’ll watch a movie on my phone or something, I’m done smashing you for now.”

 

Even if it were just another ploy for her to smash me, I still would have gone.  I reached up and grabbed onto the denim, my hands easily finding ridges in the material, and started climbing.  It was difficult to ascend the inverted slope, but it got easier as I went, and I enjoyed having my body pressed against her perfect, giant ass.  When I reached her hip it was straight vertical, and from there I could almost walk up.

 

Standing atop her lap, I looked around and took in the sights.  Her legs were immaculate and seemed to stretch forever.  Though she did not need it, the stockings helped make them look even more defined, tightening the curves of her thighs.  They were so long that her knees were draped over the couch’s arm, leaving her feet to dangle in the air as she idly swung them back and forth.

 

“Hey.”  Fulda thumped her hand on her tummy again, drawing my attention back to her.  Her head rested on a pillow against the other arm, meaning her body stretched well beyond the whole couch’s length.  “Up here.”  Not wanting to keep her waiting, I started walking toward Fulda’s chest.  The denim was easy to keep traction on, and she grinned as I climbed up the metal button on her shorts.  Carefully I got back down and continued onto her white tank top, walking between the twin ridges of her abs for the sake of stability.

 

She held her hand up like a wall when I passed her navel, signaling me to stop.  “What do you want to watch?” she asked, bringing her phone into her lap.

 

“We’ve had a pretty exciting night,” I started, “so how about something relaxing, like a nature documentary?”

 

Fulda smiled and brought a hand toward me, her index finger extended.  She ran the tip down my back and said, “Sure thing, softy.”  Her hands manipulated the phone to pull up a streaming app, and she scrolled with her thumbs until she found something appropriate.

 

Her hand returned, setting down with a soft thump, and her thumb and forefinger cradled my body.  Fulda softly rubbed my sides with her digits and gave me long, gentle strokes with her index finger.  “Thanks for letting me do that,” she said.  “I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t think you’d say yes, but still, thanks.  You were the most satisfying man I’ve ever squished.”

 

“Thanks,” I said, leaning against her finger.  I guess that was a compliment.  “I know you liked doing it, and I’m glad I could help.”  I was also glad she wasn’t out crushing random people anymore, but that hardly needed to be said.  “If there’s anything else I can ever do to help you with this, just ask and I’ll jump all the way to your ankles.”

 

Fulda giggled.  “I know.”  She stroked me a few more times while the video loaded.  “Hey.  Love you.”

 

“Love you too.”  I relaxed against the soft cushion of her fingertip and settled into the small impression I made on her tummy and enjoyed the documentary. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!