- Text Size +

C happily walked to her room oblivious to the damage and death going on below her. C opens the door to her room and her smile quickly went away when she noticed that her room was just as dusty as the living room and kitchen. Ugh I guess ill dust later she says as she rubs her finger along the dresser. She removes her sandles and gentle places them by the door. She notices that once she placed her candles down that even tho she went as softly as possible still dust was blown in a area around her shoes. Shrugging it off as nothing she then started to unpack her bag she took out a pair of red panties which she placed on the dresser and an over sized T-shirt which she gently dropped to the floor she noticed the dust storm around her T-shirt ugh she thought as she then looked at her panties she slowly picked them up and watch dust rain down from them, grosssssss c said she then balled up her panties and started using them as a duster she dusted off the entire dresser; crumbs, green spots brown spots and tons of those little grey spots. Once finished she smiled at the now mostly dusted off dresser she then placed her small bag on the dresser and with panties still in hand she went out to the living room

—— 

 

What c didn’t know was that well over 3.5 billion people loved on that dresser for years... these people if the nation were terrified they could believe such a massive being was real, they tried to get her attention but considering a 5 mile y’all mountain was just crushed into dust under her finger she definitely didn’t see. The people of several small cities noticed her looking right at them and started to jump and scream...her massive face dominated the sky as she scanned the dresser as she leaned in closer only her eye was viewed by millions however her eye was replaced with a massive figure and everyone’s hopes were gone as her finger came crushing down on several million people....and then she wiped off in her finger...The people on the left side ( and the most populated with hundreds of cities and towns as well as the massive capital city ) of the dresser prayed to the goddess they prayers were quickly change to panic and screams of terror when the people noticed everything getting darker the last thing well over 600 million people saw were red colored cloth which landed and destroyed countless cities the impact was so strong cities in a ten mile radius were blown away while others far away felt the earthquakes. people on the right  were ini panic why would she do such a thing the government started to attack the massive peace of clothing hoping to get her attentions… which failed people near the impact zone cheered iroincly thinking that since she placed it near them but not ontop of them they thought they were safe. They looked up at the massive cloth that dominated the sky… this all change when cheers turned to screams as she picked up the thin clothing and watched as it rained down on the once cheering people. Those who survived the impact and raining debris started cheering again thinking the worse was over...  then they watched the massive being crumble the underwear in her hands they were in awe with the fact that the underwear that just crushed cities mountains and forest as well as millions of people simple folded into a ball so easily...they then just kept staring as she bought the garment to the dresser crushing millsions more! And as quickly as the people across the dresser was in awe they were in fear again and then they were gone...3.5 billions people gone in a matter of seconds from a simple dusting. One that made c smile at the clean dresser!