- Text Size +

C walked out of her room barefoot even looking at the ground and how dusty it was she walked over to a chair in the living room and decided that before she goes and dust everything she needed to sit down an d relax a little. However on her way to the chair a tiny little shine grab her attention! She stoped mid pace and slowly crouch over. “Huh? What do we have here” she said speaking out loud. “What are you doing here little guy and how did you get here?” She started to move her hand up grab what she was talking about. “You have to be careful I couldve stepped on you.” Then she grabbed the tiny back of an earring on the floor. “You are so small you are lucky i could see you” she said holding up the earring however she accidentally dropped it and it landed on the grond bounced up once but she grabbed it before it hit the ground again. “Oops”  She then stood up and finished her short walk to the chair. Once she arrived she  Placed her dusty panties on the table which of course crushed hundred of thousands of tiny people and 100s of their mighty cities. And then placed the earring on the table which by itself crushed 2 cities and 20 million people. C pulled out her phone and was texting her friends she stood facing the chair before turning around still texting and slowlylowered herself on the seat. Her butt finally made contact with the chair and she decided to put her feet on the table. Still texting her friend she placed her feet on the table but when she didn’t know was her “soft” placing of her feet caused the earring to bounce off and land on the floor right near Stevan’s city actually on a neighboring city. Crushing it and the millions of people in the city 

—-

Franklin and his people where in panic the government launched its mega nuke to “fight off the goddess” and all hope was gone when the mega nuke dispersed into the frabtuc if her skinny jeans. People watch her after they “attack” her turn around begging for there lives all billion looked up to watch the goddes uncaringly bend her knees and slowly lower her butt people looked up as the sky grew darker across 100s of cities and towns, and all the people saw was their sky being filled with the tight Jean covered butt everyone’s screams grew slightly more darkening everything once her butt made impact most of the Nation was swallowed by her butt and thighs a few cities survived in between her thighs. The people of those cities looked up st the massive blue wall that dominated all their surroundings Franklin was in once of those cities and realized jsut how insignificant they all were a billion people were jsut sat on and she had no idea her butt crushed entire nation, cities, states, Forrest mountains towns and a billion people. Franklin look around and safe all the damage she has done and grew angry he started yelling and screaming cursing at her she of course had no idea and then Franklin realized his mistake when the whole world started rumbling and he watch as one of her thoughts slowly steam rolled everything left. Slowly closing towards the other franklin try to beg for mercy but it was too late since her thighs rolled over him and the remining cities. A subconscious thing she didn’t jsut rolling her thought snuffed it the remianijf few million people. Leaving no one alive on the chair. 

— 

 

Many scientist and world leaders met at the space needle to talk things to do in regards to this massive being. Already they calculated over 2 billion are dead from her this includes impact zones of her feet and earthquakes/shock waves from her simple walk. As this meeting was happening the earth started to rattle once more. The ground shook violently then nothing. Followed by another slightly stronger. Everyone stoped talking and looked out the window to see she has returned this time with something in her hand and barefoot. They all watch as she stood their for a brief moment shutting the door to where she came from. They wonder how many millions or billion died in that room they shudder thinking about it. They then watched her seeminglessly lift her foot and they watched as entire state, mountain ranges forrest and most importantly cities get crushed her big toe along crushed 5 cities and a mountain range. Then couldn’t help but watch her approach slowly each step getting louder more strong and deadlier and her form growing. Then it all stoped they all looked outside to see her standing still they couldn’t see past her ankles since they went so high into the sky and she was so close. They then realized how small this “massive” 25 mile tall struct was. Then she crouched speaking so loudly and it sounded like she was addressing them. “HUH WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?” Everyone was silenghty looking up at the heavens at this massive being hovering over hundreds of cities and their most might structure. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE LITTLE GUY HOW DID YOU GET HERE.” Everyone started to cheer she had finally noticed them the wrold leaders and the tens of millions that lived on and around the space needle cheered she saw them finally her voice was so nice and seancer but then the sky grew dark as the cheering stoped and they saw her massive hand start to reach towards them. Her figure and thumb dominated the sky and her nails dug into the ground smearing several cities and many millions. “YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL I COULDVE STEPPED ON YOU.” Millions of people were lifted into the air and the serval cities built around the basse wear teared and crushed killing over 25 million. The leaders started to belifted efforestly in the air until they could see the dominating eye of the goddess which was bigger then anything it stretched on forever in every direction her blinks caused strong winds that blew some people off and down to their deaths. YOU ARE SO SMALL YOU ARE LUCKY I COULD SEE YOU” she said with a smile but a voice that boomed the entire needle. Then the millions sruvoris thinking they were safe felt everything drop and they all fell to their deaths by her simple accident of drooping. People in several small towns looked up to see the massive needle falling towards them and their screams were silence by the massive BOOOOOM of the earring falling hitting the ground crushing the several small towns and killing everyone inside the needle and around. People nearby screamed in horror as the needle the most massive most powerful most impressive object was dropped like it was nothing  but it was qucicjl garbed. And then everyone saw how clueless she was when all she said was OOPS she had no idea how many millions she just killed smile by picking up such a small object to her. She seem to no even car. She stood up and walked over to her chair crushing states and cities and well over 600 million people in her walk.