- Text Size +

STEVEN couldn’t belie it a massive girl just stepped on 2 states and killed over 100 million pope. All he felt and heard was loud and strong BOOOOOOOMMM BOOOOOOOOMMM off the two feet he looked out his window and sas how massive she was. He watched her slowly crouch down and stare at the ground he felt some relief that maybe she saw them and don the new cameras in the cities around mega mountain filmed the sky her eyes clearly locked on to. The mountain a crumb in comparison to her. The cameras cramed upward to. See. A massive finger fill the sky peole thought she was pointing and stated yelling an d. Raving to get her attention.  Steven then saw the finger grow larger and then yells turned to screams before the cameras cut and a loud BOOOOOOMMM was heard. He then turned to look out his window to see the massive girl poking the ground where mega Mountie and several cities with over 50millions people used to be all dustt on the tip of her index finger. She then stood up and he felt her walking this way each BOOM got louder he watch her step over and her foot land close to the space tower so much show it slight shook it, but he then realized just how small the space tower was the sole of  her snadle let alone her foot towered over it  and then it hit him… he released why the space needle was fimialrily it was simply a small back of an earring to her but to them it was massive.  The ground shook at each step and STEVEN wondered how many just wiped out by her simple actions. And she was comleletly unaware and so careless. The total death count of her short simple walk and poke was around 500 million people. And the largest mountain was now nothing. and simple walk away.

The world was in panic never could anyone ever predict a massive girl appearing crushing entire states and 100 millions of people as well as 100s of cities mountains and forest like dust beneath her feet. The tiny people and the nations leaders were coming up with ideas some called for a counter attack while others called for communications and some even said flee and hide. No one was in agreeence. They didnt know how long she would be gone or when she will return but the imprints of her shoes left a mark that motivated people to make a choice on how to survive. 

— 

 

FRANKlin lived in a country known as above the clouds this is because of it’s high attitude above all other cities. The country has over 700 million peole and was surrendered on all sides by massive walls exact one. The capital of the city saw what this massive being did and was trying its best to come up with a solution to contact her to have her help since they were a peaceful people. But once the military leaders go involved and they heard the death count all peace options were off the table. They divided to build a mega nuke (basically) a bunch of nukes strapped together, it was massive. All they had to do was wait for her to return. And attack they government told the peole od the nation that due to their high attiticeu she had to climb to get to them, of course this was a lie and anyone near the edge could tell them that but a majority of peole believed the government and tursted the they could fight her.  Franklin however was one f the peole to realize where they were and he didnt like it. It put together that his people were located on nothing more then a chair to the goddess. One that wasn’t a hightop or anything just a normal chair. This meant that their mightily nation was at around knee hieght to her and that made him shudder so her got in his car and try driving as far away as possible.