- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was a submission for the Size Matters discord's Back to School competition. It takes place in an alternate universe Monster-Sized Inn where the monster girls live at a boarding school instead of a travellers' inn. Oh, and there's two 3D renders to go with this one. Enjoy!

 

 


I have always been too curious for my own good. Finally, the universe had conspired to punish me for it. 


I guess it all started when I decided to go hiking in the mountains. I was studying abroad in Japan, trying to finish my microbiology degree. I had no idea where I would go after school, so I figured I should explore the world a bit before I graduated.


That brings me up to today, when I decided to go hiking in a remote region. I found a dilapidated dirt trail near an old Shinto shrine in the mountains. After twenty or so minutes of trekking up the steep, overgrown path, I finally came to a vantage point. Only, there was not much to look at. I was hoping for a gorgeous view of some undiscovered grove. Instead, a thick fog obscured my vision of the valley. 


It almost appeared as though the fog was trapped in this valley, created specifically for the purpose of hiding its contents. At this point I was determined, so I decided to march further down the mountain path and try to get under the layer of fog.


Another fifteen minutes, and I found myself underneath the fog. As far as I could see, a dense forest with all manner of gorgeous flowers and mushrooms revealed itself. It seemed like nobody had been here in centuries, but yet the path continued. I followed it into the woods, eager to explore the untouched wilderness. My pace quickened, excited at the prospect of discovering a secret grove somewhere in this maze of trees. A short time later—or maybe it was longer, I was too involved to worry about time—I came across something so ordinary it shocked me.


There, stuck plainly in the center of the first clearing I came across, stood a school building. Not the ruins of a school building. An urban school building the likes of which you would expect to see at any high school or small college in Japan. It gleamed with the shine of a freshly cleaned and regularly visited structure. I would not have challenged someone if they told me the whole construction was abducted from Tokyo by aliens and randomly plopped in this forest.


Needless to say, I could not comprehend what I was seeing. I circled the building, looking for any sign of what this perfectly maintained schoolhouse was doing in the middle of nowhere. Then, a noise caught my attention. The huge brick structure that looked like a gymnasium emitted a strange sound that almost resembled voices. I reached for the door and slowly, carefully pushed it open. They were definitely voices, though I could just barely make out what they were saying.


“-didn’t even work up a sweat! C’mon April, just one more match, pleeeeaaase?” begged one voice.


“Nimi, I’m taking a shower. I’ve got a paper due tonight. I’ll help you practice tomorrow,” retorted the other, presumably April.


“Aw, dude, it’ll only be a few min- Hey! Don’t just walk away!”


The voices grew increasingly distant. It was clear the two people were leaving the gym. I opened the door a bit further and tentatively let it shut behind me, careful not to make a sound. The room looked exactly how I expected from the outside. A well-maintained gymnasium complete with bleacher seating, basketball hoops, and a volleyball net. I hid behind the bleachers and peeked in the direction of the fading voices.


They sounded like young women. The first voice—Nimi, I learned—sounded high and energetic, definitely the easier of the two to hear. The other girl, April, was pretty monotone. She sounded bored with the conversation. Weirdest of all, they were speaking English. Why in the world were two girls having a casual English conversation in a school in the middle of a Japanese forest?


The sound of running water came from the locker rooms at the other end of the gymnasium. I had to figure out what was going on here. I took out my phone and switched it to silent so it wouldn’t give me away. Before I put it away, I noticed I had no signal here. I inched my way over to the locker room door. Once I arrived, I put my ear up to the door and listened. All I could hear was the water, so I turned the doorknob and opened the door with excruciating slowness. As soon as the gap was wide enough, I slipped inside and closed the door with the same gentleness.


It was definitely a locker room. Steam emanated from the showers to the right, one of which was occupied. Tall steel lockers lined the walls, while smaller lockers sectioned off the center of the room, with a wooden bench between. I crept toward the middle of the room, using the central lockers as cover. Before I could reach the second set of lockers, I caught something out of the corner of my eye that caused me to put my hands to my mouth to stifle a gasp. Just there, on the floor, lay a massive teal snake tail. 


This was the biggest snake I had ever seen. My first instinct was to get the hell out of there, but then I remembered the girl in the shower. I had to warn her!


I leaped out from behind the lockers and prepared to shout into the shower room, but my voice caught in my throat. The other girl I heard earlier stood right before. Except she was not standing, she was being eaten. The snake had wrapped its jaw around her entire lower body and was swallowing her whole!


At least, it looked that way. I quickly realized that the snake was not eating her or biting her legs. In fact, the snake had no mouth at all. The snake was actually hanging off of this girl’s body, emerging from her skirt and tracing from her seat on the bench to the ground. So, I guessed it was a costume tail. My guess turned out to be wrong again, which I learned when the girl suddenly noticed me staring at her.


Her eyes went wide with surprise, then she sprung up from her seat on the bench. She moved hundreds of times faster than I could react. In a second, she was right in my face, glaring me down angrily. I couldn’t move my arms or legs, which desperately wanted to run. Her tail was wrapping around my body, binding me tight as she stared me down. It was a real tail after all. That answered some of my questions, but only led to more confusing ones. Unfortunately, I would not be the one asking questions.


“Who the fuck are you?” the snake-tailed girl spit at me. “And why are you in the girls’ locker room?”


I had not even considered that I was a man walking in on women changing and showering. I was so focused on not getting caught that I had not taken a moment to think about the social implications. Before I had a chance to explain myself, the girl spoke again.


“Hey, wait a minute… You’re human!”


Her expression changed from indignance to worry, and she started to pace back and forth. She did not relinquish her tail’s tight grip, however. If anything, it only got tighter.


“Oh shit, oh shit. A human is in the school,” she whispered to herself. “Ok, fuck. Think, Nimi.”


Then she turned to me, “How did you get here? Are there any more of you? How did you know about this place? Talk!” she barraged.


“I-I was just on a hike, I had no idea this place existed, I swear. It’s j-just me, nobody knew I was coming here,” I nervously spit out.


She looked me over for a moment, trying to see if I was lying. For the first time, I got a clear view of her face. She had spiky orange hair that stuck up in all directions. Her eyes were two different colors. Yellow on the left, light blue on the right, almost the same color as her tail. I failed to notice at first, but her pupils were thin slits, closer to a snake’s than a human’s. Her skin was slightly tanned and covered with tiny freckles. Her mouth also had some oddities. When she talked, I could see her sharp canines, which were definitely sharp enough to be called fangs. Her tongue also forked like a snake’s, flitting and making a barely perceptible hissing when she spoke. The rest of her body was very human, barring the huge tail that had to be several times my height. From the waist to her neck, she appeared to be an athletic girl with fairly large breasts—at least DD if I had to guess.


I guess she finally decided I was telling the truth, because she let her tail uncoil from around my body.


“Just stay there, don’t move,” she warned as she slithered over to a locker and stuck her head inside.


I obeyed, partially because I knew I couldn’t outrun her if her speed earlier was any indication. After a bit of rummaging, she pulled a small brown bag from the locker and closed it. She slid back over to me and grabbed a pinch of sparkly yellow dust from the bag. Without saying a word, she threw the dust in my face.


“What the- What was that for?” I sputtered.


I wiped my hand over my face but the dust was already gone, seemingly evaporated into the air.


“Just a little fairy dust,” she smirked. “Now be quiet. We can’t let anyone else know you’re here or I’ll get in huge trouble.”


“Huh? Why would you get in trouble?”


“Duh, because you’re a human, and I just shrank you.”


I didn’t have time to process her response before she suddenly shot up several feet. I was level with her skirt, looking to see the bottom half of her face obscured by her chest. At first I figured she just stood up taller on her tail to intimidate me, but something was off. It wasn’t just her height. Her tail was now much wider. In fact, the whole room looked bigger.


“See? Messing with humans is against school rules, so this is super not aloud,” she happily reported. “But, oh well!”


With that, she dropped another pinch of sparkly dust in my face. This time I knew what was going to happen. Still, I couldn’t believe it when she once again shot up into the air, doubling in size right before me. I looked around and confirmed that she was not bigger, I was smaller. Gauging by the locker behind me, I was only about a foot-and-a-half tall. I could probably not even reach the handle to open the locker.


“But why?” I desperately questioned.


Nimi leaned down to get a better look at me, looming with her giraffe-sized body.


“Cuz if anyone finds out I talked to a human, I get expelled,” she explained matter-of-factly. “Not that I really care about the classes here, but I’ve got a big volleyball tournament in a few days, so there’s no way I’m letting that happen. So, I came up with a win-win solution: I shrink you down with my friend’s fairy dust, and nobody finds out about you.”


“How is that a win-win?!” I protested.


“Well, yeah… I guess you don’t win. But the school doesn’t have to worry about a human letting the world know we exist, and I get a snack. I’ve never had a human before. So exciting!” she squealed with a big grin that showed off her fangs.


I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Her plan was to…


“Oh yeah, speaking of,” her grin turned from glee to malice in a second. “You need to be more snack-sized.”


Already I could see more “fairy dust” in her hand, which she slowly tilted over my head, letting the particles sprinkle over me. I considered running, but I knew that would be a waste of time. If she could catch me before, she would have no problem catching me when I rivaled a bunny in size.


The shrinking came slower than before, probably because Nimi applied the dust gradually instead of all at once. This time I could process what was happening, but I wished I could not. Shrinking in front of a voracious—though admittedly attractive—predator was terrifying enough, but something about her lowering her face down to my level and watching me slowly dwindle from her eye level to below her chin made it worse. More nerve-wracking than anything was not knowing when it would stop. Would I end up a foot tall? An inch? Microscopic?


While I stared helplessly up at her expanding face, petrified by her menacing eyes, I didn’t notice her hand until it was right in front of me. With her index finger, she poked my stomach. That is, any normal-sized person would describe it as a poke. For me, it felt like a freight train ran into my chest at full force. I stumbled onto my backside. She did not give me a moment to catch my breath. Her finger hovered for a moment, then came crashing down with similar strength. I wheezed in pain, the air knocked right out of my lungs. Hopelessly, I pushed against the weighty finger. No amount of force would budge her unpainted nail in the slightest.


She reveled in her power over my tiny form, circling her finger around my body, poking various limbs until I yelped in pain. At one point, she even came to rest her finger tip on my pants, slowly rubbing it back and forth. I had heard of “fear boners” before, but I never imagined I would be full mast while so gravely in danger. Then again, I never expected my death to come at the hands of an attractive schoolgirl.


Eventually, she apparently grew bored of teasing me for my hard-on, and went back to pushing harshly on my torso. The pressure only grew as I shrank further underneath her finger. The nail alone already covered half my chest. I worried that she might let me die then and there. Whether by accident or not, I had no idea. At this point, I woefully accepted my fate to die crushed under a mythical schoolgirl’s fingertip. Then, the pressure and the shrinking both ceased. She must have noticed my surrender and stopped pushing down. Finally, I could breathe again.


As for the shrinking, that stopped as well. Her finger now covered everything but my head and arms, with her nail spanning my entire torso. Hard as it was to believe, I guessed that I was just over an inch tall now. Nimi seemed to notice as well.


“Sweet, perfect size!” she spoke with disquieting satisfaction, “Usually they’re too small to taste or too big to fit in my mouth.” She opened her maw and stuck out her tongue to demonstrate how little effort it would take to gobble me up right now.



An hour ago, I would never have believed that monster girls existed. Now, I was about to be a meal for one. Apparently I would not have to wait long, as Nimi’s forefinger raised from my chest and joined with her thumb to pick me up by the back of my shirt collar. She lifted me frighteningly close to her face and glared with her humongous, two-toned snake eyes. She began to open her mouth. Whether to speak or eat I did not know, because at that exact moment a miracle happened. 


The sound of running water that had been present throughout my time in the locker room suddenly stopped. My captor looked panicked, and quickly lowered me to the ground. She of course did not bother to make sure I landed safely, and instead dropped me carelessly half a foot from the floor. To me, that fall equated to falling from a two-story building. I landed harshly on my feet, which painfully buckled under my weight and left me lying on my back, unable to move. Luckily, I did not seem to have broken anything.


Nimi had already whipped around to face her friend emerging from the shower. I turned my gaze in that direction as well. At this point, I should have been prepared for anything, but it still came as a surprise that the girl had two majestic pink butterfly-like wings sprouting from her back. That at least explained where the “fairy dust” came from. She took a step towards us, leaving a puddle of condensation in the space her foot previously occupied. Water also expelled from the rest of her body as she walked, namely her exposed mammaries that looked about the same size as her serpentine friend’s. Other than a towel covering her waist, she was completely nude. 


So mesmerized was I with watching her naked breasts drip and bounce as she moved that I forgot all about my imminent peril at the hands—or rather, mouth—of her friend. This fairy girl was probably my best chance at getting out of here alive. She could be just as psychotic as her friend, but the fact that Nimi made an effort to hide me out of her sight suggested otherwise. It was a long shot, but I had to take it. The fairy had already covered a lot of ground, meaning I would have to make my move quickly. 


I waved my arms frantically and shouted, “Help! I’m down on the flo-”


Her foot came down on my face mid-sentence, smashing my body under her wet sole. I must have been the most unlucky guy in the world, because she stopped walking and decided to start a conversation while pressing me into the ground with her foot.


“Hey Nimi. Didn’t expect to see you still here,” rumbled the fairy.


Nimi seemed a bit nervous when she replied, “Um, April. Yeah, you know. I was just, uh, waiting for you.”


“Alright... You didn’t have to do that, but thanks I guess.”


She shifted her foot, dragging me along the floor harshly.


“Aren’t you going to take a shower though?” pressed the fairy.


“Huh? Oh, I… was going to wait until I got home.” Nimi was clearly starting to crack, but so was I.


Miraculously, I was not yet dead. April’s subtle foot-tapping and toe-scrunching gave me just enough space to draw in breaths before being squashed underfoot again.


“Fair enough. Just give me a minute to get changed, and we can get going.”


It was lucky that April had just washed off, because I could already taste sweat mixing in with shower water every time I took a breath. I did not want to imagine how much worse it would be if I had to bear the full brunt of her dirty feet pre-shower.


April finally lifted her foot, but brought me with it. She took a couple steps, lifting my body into the air and then smashing it beneath her foot. Then, finally, she lifted her foot off the ground for long enough that I could peel myself from her sole. I fell a shorter distance than expected, and landed on a surprisingly soft surface. Finally it seemed like I had been blessed with a bit of luck. However, looking up revealed that my bad luck streak was far from over. Directly above, April’s substantial buttocks hung over my landing spot. Only, this could not possibly be the ass of the fairy girl that just trampled me. Defying everything I knew for the seventeenth time today, I spotted two large testicles and a flaccid shaft hanging directly above my face.


Abruptly, two massive pale pillars dropped from the sky to my left and right. Just as quickly, a pair of equally huge hands began to elevate the silky ground on which I laid. As I rose towards the monstrous cock above, I realized my situation. I had landed on April’s panties, which she was about to put on. Unbeknownst to her, I was about to become very closely acquainted with her penis.


My face collided with the underside of her ballsack. She pulled up her panties, securing them firmly on her hips and me firmly in her taint. No matter how much I struggled, I could not move an inch. The fairy’s underwear firmly pressed my face into her scrotum.


Surprisingly, the smell of wet balls each larger than myself did not match my fears. For one thing, April had just showered, so the faint smell of lilac helped dilute the sweat and grime. Also, she seemed to groom regularly, meaning I would not need to worry about getting pubic hair in my mouth. 


That said, this experience still took the top spot for “things I never want to experience again.” The wrinkly testicles dominated my senses. Hot and still wet from the shower, they created a sauna localized in her panties. Sweat, from her or myself, got in my face and made it nearly impossible to breathe. Squeamishly, I had to swallow down several mouthfuls of the warm, salty liquid to make room for air. Not fresh air, either. Humid, smelly air that burned my lungs.


Naturally, I felt eternally grateful to whatever cruel gods were watching over me when I felt fingers on the other side of my cotton prison adjusting the panties. They freed me from the sweaty ball sack and allowed me to slide down to the bottom of the panty hammock. Directly above, and right below the horrifying taint sauna I had just escaped from, a set of uneven pink lips spanned twice my height. It didn’t take a genius to figure out this was her vagina. Though, I suppose it took an open mind to accept that this fairy girl was packing both sexual organs. Well, today’s events had thoroughly pried open my mind, to a degree that I figured it would never be the same again. I was much less concerned with the cock and pussy this magical school girl had hidden in her panties, and more concerned about the shrunken guy trapped with them. Besides, this was not the first trans girl I had met. On the other hand, it was my first run-in with monster girls who could shrink people. April apparently felt satisfied that she had dealt with the itch in her privates, because her fingers left her crotch and moved to her hips. She pulled up on her panties, bringing me face-to-pussy with her clitoris.


For the moment, I did not try to struggle out of my current predicament. In my mind, being trapped under a gigantic vagina beat the alternatives. Above my head lay the scrotum sauna, a spa to where I never intended to go back. Beneath my feet, a far worse-smelling fate awaited. I would gladly rest inches from the inside of this vaginal tunnel for hours rather than face the other hole for a minute. Unfortunately, my fate remained out of my hands. Quite literally, it rested in April’s hands, which she reminded me by pushing me face-first into her pussy.


She began scratching around her vagina lips, no doubt irritated by my presence. The smooth pink walls surrounding me gave off a viscous liquid as she rubbed. I caught a bit in my mouth, noticing an even greater concentration of salt than the sweat from her ballsack prison. While she played with herself, and me without knowing it, she carried a casual conversation with her snake-tailed friend. I could not make out a word they said, but it sounded fairly friendly.


It was hard to believe these crazy girls were able to chat normally while a man shrunken by one squirmed inside the underwear of the other, completely unbeknownst to either girl. April’s body made up my world right now, but to her I was little more than an itch, hardly worth mentioning. As if to prove how little she cared about my pathetic existence, April’s hand dragged me further toward the back of her panties, exactly to the spot I dreaded.


She let me go directly between her mountainous buttocks, staring directly into her wrinkly hole. Luckily, she kept this area pretty well-trimmed as well. Nonetheless, the smell immediately made me gag. The hole puckered intermittently, releasing small puffs of gas that compounded the awful stench. I could not stand being here any longer. At this point, I would have welcomed death. I prayed that some higher power would take me away from this horrible nightmare. Well, a higher power certainly answered, though not the one I expected.


April’s hand reached around my body, this time touching flesh to flesh. She grabbed me from between her butt cheeks. I ascended rapidly, replacing stink with actual fresh air for the first time in forever. As I tried to breathe, she brought me up to her face to get a better look at me. Apparently she got a whiff of me, because she looked grossed out and pulled me away from her face. She held me like a helpless little action figure, thrusting me before Nimi’s eyes.


“See? He’s right here,” she stated, apparently unsurprised that I was getting familiar with her ass for the last ten minutes.


“What the… You knew the whole time?!” Nimi shouted, as shocked as I was.


“Nimi, I was in the shower like five meters away when you shrunk him. I heard everything,” the fairy explained. “Plus, you just left him right on the floor in plain sight.”


“But why did you pretend not to see him? And how the hell did you just literally pull him out of your ass?!” Nimi challenged.


“I figured if you were just going to eat him I should get as much use out of the little guy as I could,” April responded. “I didn’t expect him to end up back there though. He must be some kind of little perv.”


I wanted to defend myself, but these titans would not give me a chance to speak. Not that I expected they would hear me either way.


“Aw, dude, you could have just asked. I wouldn’t have minded sharing my toy,” Nimi studied me as she spoke. “But now I’ve gotta clean him off before I eat him.”


“Hold on, Nimi,” April protested. “You can’t just eat the guy. Not yet.”


“What do you mean? We can’t just let him tell everyone about the school. And I’m hungry.” she complained.


April sighed, “I know, but think for a second. If he goes missing, people will start looking for him. They might search the forest and find the school. We need to take him to the dean, she’ll know what to do.”


“Dean Komori? She’ll never let me eat him! She’s already pissed at me for taking a bite out of a slime girl last month. I thought she would taste like pudding,” Nimi rambled.


“Look, we’ve got to take him to the dean. It’s too much of a risk,” reasoned April.


“Alright, fine. But if she gets mad I’m telling her you shrunk him, one-hundred percent.”


“Yeah right. Like she would believe you of all people,” April quipped.


So, without any input from me, my fate was decided. April stuck me in her shirt. Her substantial cleavage hid my tiny self as the two insane girls walked for a good five minutes. Finally, my breast transport vehicle stopped bouncing and April’s hand came from above to fish me out. She dangled me before the scrutinizing gaze of a tall blonde woman with fox ears sprouting from the top of her head. This must have been the Dean Komori they mentioned. She had a professional air, and a set of thin half-rim glasses that emphasized her light gray eyes. Those eyes scanned every inch of my body—admittedly, it only made up one or two now—and silently judged my fate. After a long and tense consideration, she turned her back on me and the girls. This revealed five fluffy tails that matched the yellow of her hair protruding from the top of her tight skirt.


“Very well,” she announced with great importance. “You two may keep the boy.”


Nimi’s jaw dropped. Even April, who had shown little emotion throughout this ordeal, raised her eyebrows in surprise.


“But,”—the dean spun around to face us once more—“I don’t want any harm coming to him. April’s right. We can’t let him go and risk him blabbing about our school, but we also can’t risk the consequences of disposing of him.”


I did not like where this was going.


Dean Komori went on, “He will be kept on school grounds, and the two of you will be responsible for keeping him fed and healthy. He will remain at this size until his disappearance from human society starts raising questions about this forest. If that were to happen, we would need to wipe this young man’s memories and release him back to the world.”


My heart sunk. Nobody would be coming to find me. In the first place, few people cared enough to come search for me. Those who did, my family and my college friends, had no idea I went hiking today, and especially not in the middle of this unexplored forest.


The dean continued to speak over my sulking, “I will have a hamster cage repurposed to serve as his new home. You may keep him in your classroom during the week, but one of you must take him to your housing over the weekends.”


“Like a class pet!” Nimi clapped her hands together excitedly.


“I trust you will keep your classmate from bringing the poor boy to harm, Miss April?” Komori revealed that she distrusted Nimi as much as I did.


“Yes, I’ll keep her mouth off of him, Dean Komori,” April shot a glance at her lamia friend.


With that, my life was placed literally in the hands of the two girls who shrunk me. I lived out the rest of my life in a hamster cage. It was not all bad, though. April was a good owner, always keeping my food and water supply full and letting me out regularly to explore the relatively immense school from time to time. Nimi even stopped trying to make me a snack, eventually. On the rare occasion April trusted her to take my cage to her dorm, she would let me out at night to hug me against her warm body and cuddle to sleep. 


I considered escape several times, but soon gave up the idea. Even if I got out, I would still be smaller than a mouse and stuck in a maze-like forest. So, I got used to being “class pet” in this weird monster-girl-ridden school.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Again, this was an AU story for a discord competition, so I probably won't do non-canon things like this very often. But if you really liked this, I might try doing something like this more often.

Also let me know what you thought of the renders!