- Text Size +
Ashley was feeling completely miserable. Yesterday had been a nightmare as her mother shrunk her for a joke. Then they proceeded to relentlessly tease her and mess with her for fun. Her dad even made her march into his mouth and threatened to eat her!

After all that, her mom lost the size remote that shrunk her in the first place! So she had to spend the night at their house while tiny. She thought it wouldn’t be so bad, since her brother would watch her overnight.

But while he was getting changed for the night, he accidentally knocked her into his underwear! He couldn’t see her because he didn’t have his glasses on, and she was too far away for her tiny voice to reach him in time.

So she ended up trapped between his cock and balls as he crawled into bed. She tried to squirm and crawl out, but his underwear was too tight. The weight of his girthy cock held her firmly in place.

It didn’t help that the more she struggled, the harder his penis got and the tighter the space became. After several hours, she had to simply give in and accept her situation.

She eventually managed to fall asleep in the cramped, hot space.

Hours later, she was awoken to the feeling of being grabbed. “ASHLEY!? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!? WHY WERE YOU IN MY…?!” her brother Derek shouted in a panic. Ashley’s eyes slowly adjusted to the light as she was pulled out of his underwear.

“You idiot! You knocked me into your underwear while you were changing yesterday! Didn’t you hear me yelling?! Or feel me squirming?!” she yelled at him.

“N-NO! I DIDN’T HEAR YOU, SEE YOU, OR FEEL YOU! I MEAN...COME ON, ASH, YOU’RE SO SMALL! IF I’M NOT TRYING TO NOTICE YOU, YOU’RE IMPOSSIBLE TO NOTICE!” he said in a pleading tone.

True, she did remember the first time he saw her tiny. Without his glasses, he couldn’t see her that well. And he couldn’t really hear her unless she was close to his face. She glared at him for a few seconds before letting out a sigh of defeat. It’s not like he did it to her on purpose…

“Fine. Just forget about it. Just...get me some hot water so I can wash this smell off me,” she demanded.

Derek let out a sigh of relief and smiled. “YOU GOT IT, SIS,” he said happily. Derek was so glad that she forgave him so easily...especially since it wasn’t an accident. He purposely knocked her into his underwear last night. He just, needed to feel a tiny woman against his dick again. Even if it was his sister.

He turned on the shower for himself, then filled a tiny glass with some hot water and dropped his sister inside. It was only waist deep, so he didn’t have to worry about her while he washed himself.

As soon as he was in the shower, he wasted no time pumping his hands against his still erect penis. It had been so hard not to masturbate all night with her pressed against his junk and squirming around. But he couldn’t risk squishing her, or having her know that he felt her there.

He tried to be as silent as possible as he pumped his junk to the memory of her naked body against him. Soon enough, he shot a load down the drain and felt a bit of self-control come back over him.

He finished up his shower and stepped out bare naked. He started toweling himself off hair first for a couple minutes, before remembering Ashley in her cup. Wrapping the towel around himself, he reached in and plucked her out.

“ALL DONE?” he asked.
“Yeah...but for the love of god dude, could you cover yourself up faster when you get out of the shower? At least while I’m in the bathroom?” she asked with a hint of annoyance.

“Uh...yeah...sure thing sis,” he said, walking out of the bathroom. He placed her on the bed before walking back inside the bathroom and shutting the door.

He took the towel off and finished drying off, as well as getting ready for the morning. Brushing his teeth, combing his hair, etc.

As he was about to walk back out there, he wondered for a moment if he should pretend to forget about her and sit on the bed. He had always wanted to know how she would feel up his butt…

He shook his head and wrapped the towel around himself again. He already faked being unaware last night. If he did it right away, it would be obvious that he was faking it. The feeling of his sister in his anus would have to wait for another time…

Derek stepped out and slipped on some underwear before dropping the towel for her sake. Once he was finished getting dressed, he took Ashley back upstairs.

His mom was in the kitchen, cooking up some breakfast in the kitchen. “Oh, good morning Derek! Morning Ashley!” Carolyn called out as she saw them. “Go ahead and sit at the table. I’m just about done!”

“Ok mom,” Derek replied, stepping into the dining room. His father was already sitting there, drinking a cup of coffee as he read the news on his phone.

“Oh, good morning kids” he greeted just before taking another sip.

“Morning dad” Derek replied as he sat across from him. He placed Ashley down on the table, and his dad’s gaze was instantly pulled to her. Ashley visibly flinched as she saw the look he gave her.

“PRINCESS, WHY DON’T YOU COME OVER HERE? WE CAN SHARE A PLATE AGAIN” he offered with a greedy smile. Derek noticed her body tensing up at the question. She slowly began to stand up before Derek placed a hand in front of her.

“SHE ATE WITH YOU AT DINNER LAST NIGHT. SHE CAN HAVE BREAKFAST WITH ME,” he said casually. Ashley turned to him with a look of relief.

Ray’s eyes narrowed in annoyance for a few seconds...but changed back just as quickly.
“GOOD POINT SON. I GUESS THAT’S ONLY FAIR,” he replied, turning back to his phone. Ashley sighed in relief.

Carolyn came in just after carrying a few plates of eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. Everyone plated up and dug in. Derek made sure to cut a few pieces off for Ashley to eat, which she greedily devoured. All she got to eat last night was the scraps from her dad’s teeth.

As she remembered it, she found herself looking back at her dad eating. He noticed her gaze and smiled a little, taking his next bite of eggs slowly and swallowing it whole.

Ashley forced herself to look away.

After eating her fill, she walked over to her mom’s side of the table. “So, mom, can you grow me back soon?” she asked. Carolyn almost spit out her coffee at the sudden question. She managed to hold it in, then swallowed.

“UM...ABOUT THAT…” she said nervously, trailing off.

“Mom...you did look for the size remote, right?” she asked firmly.

“...ONE MORE DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY ISN’T SO BAD, IS IT?” she asked innocently.

Ashley groaned loudly and grabbed handfuls of her hair. “You said you’d fix me in the morning!”

“N-NOW ASHLEY, I SPENT HOURS LOOKING FOR IT LAST NIGHT! LIKE I SAID, IT HAS TO BE AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE! JUST TAKE IT EASY AND RELAX TODAY. I’M DOING SOME CLEANING TODAY, SO I’LL GROW YOU BACK AS SOON AS I FIND IT,” she promised.

“...fine. Not like I can do anything about it anyways” Ashley grumbled in response. Getting angry about it won’t help her. If anything, it might put her mom in a bad mood too...and she might not survive a ‘punishment’ at this size.

“I KNEW YOU’D UNDERSTAND!” she exclaimed, scooping her off the table and planting several kisses all over her. She pushed against the soft lips that smeared lipstick all over her, but she still ended up covered in red kiss marks.

Seeing her elicited a round of laughter from everyone at the table.

After finishing up breakfast, everyone went into the living room.

“So, what’s everyone doing today?” Ashley asked from her perch on Carolyn’s shoulder.

“I’M CLEANING THE ENTIRE HOUSE WHILE I LOOK FOR THE REMOTE” Carolyn responded.

“I’M GOING TO BE RELAXING HERE IN THE LIVING ROOM. I GOT THE DAY OFF, SO I’LL BE A TOTAL COUCH POTATO” her father said. He couldn’t hear her, but he could guess from what his wife said.

“I’M MEETING UP WITH SOME FRIENDS IN TOWN LATER. WE’RE GONNA GET SOME DRINKS,” Derek chimed in.

“SO, WHO DO YOU WANNA HANG OUT WITH TODAY?” Carolyn asked her tiny daughter. She might not have a choice about her size, so she could at least have a choice in this.

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? OF COURSE SHE WANTS TO SPEND THE DAY WITH HER DADDY!” Ray exclaimed boldly. Or...maybe she didn’t have a choice after all.

Derek looked a bit concerned, but it was too late. Ashley felt her heart being gripped as she looked over at her daddy. “ISN’T THAT RIGHT, PRINCESS? GO AHEAD AND TELL YOU MOTHER YOU WANT TO SPEND THE DAY WITH ME” he said, almost like an order. Which to Ashley, was exactly what it was.

“Y-yeah...I’ll...spend the day with daddy…” Ashley muttered out, scared of what would happen if she said anything else. Carolyn failed to notice the fear in her voice and shrugged.

“ALRIGHT, SWEETIE, IF THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT,” she replied. She plucked Ashley off her shoulder and passed her over to her husband’s expectant hand.

“GOOD CHOICE, PRINCESS,” he said, petting her with a finger.

“WELL...GUESS I’LL HEAD OUT THEN,” Derek said, still feeling unsure. Was Ashley still mad at him about last night? Spending the day with their dad should be a nightmare to her...yet she still chose it.

Oh well. That was her decision. He stopped thinking about it and left the house to meet with his friends.

“WELL, I’LL GET STARTED THEN! THE SOONER I FIND THAT DAMN THING THE SOONER ASHLEY CAN GO BACK TO NORMAL,” Carolyn said, getting up and leaving the room. Once again, her and her daddy were left completely alone.

“ALRIGHT, TIME TO RELAX,” Ray said aloud, still holding onto Ashley as he turned on the T.V. He put his recliner all the way back as he flipped over to an action movie. Ashley was a little relieved that he wasn’t trying anything with her. All he wanted to do was watch his stupid guy movies.

They spent about an hour like that, her sitting nervously in his palm. She was too nervous to actually watch the movie, so he stared at her father to prepare herself for anything he might try to do. Ray watched the movie intently, only looking away to snack on some popcorn he had prepared. As the first commercial break started up, he looked back down at Ashley. She was staring intently at him, but looked away as their gazes met.

He smiled from ear to ear when he noticed that. Raising his hand, he dropped her on top of his stomach. He was reclining pretty far back so she could sit up on it without rolling down.

“WELL, PRINCESS...MY HAND IS GETTING A BIT TIRED FROM HOLDING YOU. WHY DON’T YOU SIT IN MY LAP INSTEAD LIKE A GOOD DADDY’S GIRL?” he asked, patting his upper thigh. Ashley looked down nervously and didn’t move at all. “OR...YOU COULD BE DADDY’S LITTLE HELPER. YOU CAN FEED ME SNACKS WHILE I WATCH THE MOVIE” he said, dropping a handful of popcorn on the side of his head and licking his lips at her.

Ashley whimpered a little at the choice she had. If she chose to feed him snacks, she pretty much knew he would say that she’s a snack too once the popcorn pile ran out. She already had a close call getting eaten yesterday and wanted to avoid another one.

Sitting on his lap would definitely hurt her pride and be embarrassing, but it seemed a lot safer. Ashley slowly got to her feet and walked down towards his lap. He chuckled a bit at her decision, shoving the popcorn in his mouth as he felt her moving down his body.

As Ashley reached his pants, she found herself standing on top of his groin. He said she could sit on his lap so it should be fine if she sat closer to the knee, right? But which leg? She looked right and left, trying to plot out which one had the least chance of her falling between them.

While she was thinking, Ray noticed that Ashley had stopped herself right on top of his junk and simply stood there. Is that where she wanted to sit? Remembering how curious she had been about his mouth yesterday, maybe she was also interested in his manhood? But she must be too embarrassed to admit it again. Which is understandable. It would be awkward for any child to say they’re interested in their father’s cock.

As he thought about it, his heart rate increased a bit. He was about to tease her about it when the movie came back on. “SIT DOWN, PRINCESS. NO STANDING DURING THE MOVIE,” he ordered, pressing down on her head lightly.

Ashley realized she had taken too long picking a leg and was forced to sit down on top of her father’s crotch. She slowly lowered herself down, deciding to go for his right leg as soon as the next commercial came on. At least she couldn’t see or feel anything nasty through his jeans.

She nervously watched her father instead of the movie again, feeling even more vulnerable now than when she was in his hand. From here, she couldn’t really see his face. But she could at least watch for when his hands reached for her, or if he looked down.

Ray’s eyes were trained on the movie though, enjoying the sequence of a female spy taking out a squad of soldiers. But it was the next scene that really grabbed his attention. She went back to her base where another woman was waiting for her, and they began to strip each other.

He hadn’t been expecting a lesbian sex scene in a movie like this. His underwear became tighter as he got a bit hard. Then he remembered Ashley was still on his crotch!

He looked down, feeling a bit nervous that she would freak out at him getting hard with her on his lap. But to his surprise, she was sitting quietly, watching the movie as she sat atop of his bulge.

Was he right before? She was actually interested in being near his cock? To test his theory, he flexed his penis a couple times, making it raise underneath her a couple times. There’s no way she couldn’t have noticed it.

But Ashley simply straddled the bulge, one leg on either side of his rod and stayed steady as it flexed and moved. He smiled to himself, feeling his heart pumping harder. If she was okay with this much, maybe he could test the bounds a bit. See how much his daughter was really comfortable with. And if she got angry, he could always just say it was a joke.

Meanwhile, Ashley was sweating bullets. As soon as she felt her daddy getting hard, she almost got up and ran away. But he wasn’t looking at her at all. He was still watching the movie.

Looking back to the screen, there was a sex scene between two women. It was pretty graphic too. She took a small sigh of relief that it wasn’t because of her. He was just enjoying his film. She tried to ignore the semi-hard dick beneath her and face the screen. If she pretended not to notice it, maybe it would go down on its own.

As one of the women on screen began to take off her bra, she felt his dick twitching beneath her. She gagged a little, but continued not to move and pretend not to notice. If she didn’t move, maybe he won’t even remember she’s here. She had plenty of experience riding bulges while shrunken, so it was easy for her to keep her balance and remain seated there.

But her blood ran cold as she heard a dry chuckle coming from above her. Ray’s hands moved closer, unbuttoning his pants before grabbing his zipper and pulling it down right in front of her. His massive cock sprung forward from the pants, still covered in his underwear. Ashley looked up at her daddy, completely terrified. He knew that she was his daughter so why was he doing this?

Ray was still staring at the screen, pretending not to notice Ashley looking back up at him. All he was doing was undoing his pants. It’s a thing dads’ do all the time. Maybe not when their daughters were on their lap, but did that really matter? Not to mention, Ashley still wasn’t saying anything.

No screams about him being gross. No yells for him to put it away. She simply accepted its presence. As far as Ray could see, she was just staring at his penis in fascination. Maybe he was right and she was interested in it.

Her father didn’t seem to be paying attention to her, maybe he was actually really engrossed in his movie? Then he probably wouldn’t care if she moved seats? Being this close to penis, even covered up, was bringing back some bad memories.

She figured he still wanted her on his lap, so she stood up and took a step towards his right leg. But as she took her first step, Ray coughed. He didn’t think anything of it, but it knocked Ashley off her balance.

Ashley let out a yelp as she plunged forward, grabbing on to the closest thing she could to regain balance. It was something much larger than herself. Something thick, girthy, warm to the touch, and twitched at her touch.

Ray bit his lip as he felt Ashley’s tiny body press against his cock. Okay, so his tiny daughter, was groping his penis. And it felt fucking amazing. But he wasn’t doing anything wrong, right? This was all Ashley’s doing! No one could blame him for what was happening!

He thought about saying something to her, maybe teasing her, but anything he could think of sounded creepy. Plus, if he talks to her, she might get embarrassed and stop rubbing. So, Ray just awkwardly sat back and let his daughter explore to her heart’s content.

Ashley was frozen stiff for several minutes as her entire body was pressed against her daddy’s erection. Muscle memory told her to start dancing against it, but there’s no way she would ever do that again. Especially when he knew that she was herself, not some random stripper.

She tried to move away from it, pushing against it to try and steady herself again. The problem was she was tilted so far forward she was using his penis as support. When she tried to stand up straight, she fell right back forward and landed on the base.

This was so awkward. She needed a way out. Looking around, she noticed that his tip was hanging over his jeans. If she climbed up his dick, she could drop down on his leg. She REALLY didn’t want to climb her daddy’s member ever again.

She tried several more times to simply crawl away from his penis, but each time she lost her balance and fell back onto it. Her only options really were to climb his penis or spend the rest of the day pressed up against it.

“...fuck it” she muttered to herself. If she had a choice of actively grabbing it for a couple minutes or spending an hour stuck against it, she’d take the minutes instead. Ashley grabbed a handful of his underwear and began to climb higher.

Ray held back a moan as he felt Ashley’s tiny body moving up his shaft. Okay, so his tiny daughter was now climbing up his dick. She was exploring him. That that still wasn’t his fault right? She’s just doing what she wanted down there and he didn’t even notice! Yeah, he could say he didn’t notice!

Although just as Ashley approached his top, the sound of footsteps coming down the hallway sounded out. His eyes widened as he realized Carolyn was coming this way! Without time to react, he shoved his penis back in his pants and zipped them back up just as his wife walked into the room.

“Ray? Have you seen the…” she began to ask, until she noticed the sex scene on the T.V. And the bulge in his pants. “Ray! Are you seriously watching this kind of smut with our daughter?!” she asked, ready to explode on him. But he thought of something quick.

Ray put his finger to his lips, then pointed at his shirt pocket. “She’s taking a nap” he mouthed to her, not making a noise. Carolyn stared at him for a few seconds then sighed.

“Just change it before she wakes up” she mouthed back to him before walking back out.

He waited a couple minutes to make sure she wasn’t coming back before unzipping his pants. As he did so, his flaccid penis came out, with a tiny daughter latched onto it. She was dangling over the gap between his legs, but he only noticed that she was refusing to let go of his member.

Ashley had been kicking and screaming as her daddy zipped his pants back up and trapped her against his dick. She had been pressed painfully hard against his dick for several minutes, and actually felt the cock slowly becoming flaccid. She had to grab onto tightly to avoid sliding off towards his ass.

Ray casually reached down and pulled Ashley off his dick. He plucked her off, zipped his pants back up, and placed her back on his lap. He couldn’t think of anything to say to her. And likewise, she wasn’t saying anything to him. Was she mad at him for pulling her off? Maybe she’d have preferred it if he left her zipped up in his pants.

He didn’t know what to do so he simply turned his attention back towards the movie. Ashley stayed in place, afraid to move once again. The last thing she wanted was for her daddy to shove her back in his pants again.

Ashley continued to stay seated on his crotch for the next couple hours. She was simply too terrified to move or rouse his attention. There were a couple more intimate scenes that came up, and she cringed every time her father’s cock shifted beneath her, like a great serpent.

Each time it happened, a hand reached to unzip his pants, only for Carolyn to walk by casually, or she was already in the room while cleaning. He managed to avoid getting into trouble with his wife each time, but he was worried that Ashley would get bored if he didn’t do something soon.

While her mom was cleaning in the room, Ashley finally had the confidence to get up and move from her spot. He wouldn’t try to force her to do anything with her around after all. right?

She was tired of being on his lap so she tried climbing up the armrest next to her, using the cloth as handholds to get higher and higher. Once she was up there, she looked around from her new vantage point. Her father’s bowl of popcorn was on the table right next to her, and it was nearly empty. Ray himself seemed about ready to fall asleep in his chair, which was a relief.

If he falls asleep, she could simply climb down and get far away from him. Not to mention, it had been hours since her mom started cleaning. She HAD to find the size remote soon.

As Ray was drifting off to sleep, he noticed that the slight weight on his crotch was missing. He opened his eyes and looked around, spotting Ashley staring at him from atop his armrest. What on earth was she doing up there?

Then he noticed she was close to his popcorn bowl. He chuckled a little, piecing together what she was doing. She must have been trying to sneak into his snack bowl. Apparently she was done investigating his cock and wanted to find a way back into his mouth. It seems he was right about her getting bored without anything to explore down there.

Honestly, she could just ask him. He didn’t mind doing these kinds of things for his beloved daughter, even though it was kinda weird. Still, if she was embarrassed by it and wanted to be sneaky about it...he might as well help her out.

He moved his arm to the armrest, lightly bumping her to the side. Ashley yelped as she found herself pushed over the edge of the seat...and into the popcorn bowl. As she fell amongst the kernels, Ray leaned his head over the top.

“OOPS! SORRY PRINCESS. GUESS DADDY’S A LITTLE CLUMSY! WELL...I’M GONNA GO AHEAD AND TAKE A SHORT NAP. HAVE AS MUCH POPCORN AS YOU WANT...BUT REMEMBER, DADDY’S GONNA EAT EVERYTHING IN THIS BOWL WHEN HE WAKES UP. FEEL FREE TO WAIT IN THERE IF YOU WANT” he said with a wink.

Ray leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes. He quickly passed out, having dreams of his little stripper coming to live with him and playing out his every fantasy.

Ashley wasted no time trying to scramble out of the bowl. She wasn’t sure if he had genuinely done it by accident or was setting her up. One thing she was certain about is she would be eaten alive if she stayed still!

She tried climbing up the sides...but the glass bowl was slick with butter from the popcorn. Every time she tried to move up, she ended up sliding straight back down. Did he plan this as well? She was completely trapped in here!

Ashley tried moving some popcorn kernels around to form a ladder, but they were too heavy for her to lift on her own. After all, each one was the size of a boulder to her. After half an hour of struggling, she groaned loudly and sat down on a kernel.

It was hopeless. She couldn't leave unless someone grabbed her out. Which means...her daddy was going to turn her into a snack. As if hearing her thoughts, Ray sucked in a deep breath and stretched out.

As he blinked his eyes open, the very first thing he checked was his popcorn bowl. The sight of his daughter patiently sitting and waiting for him to wake up made him laugh to himself. She actually did it! She waited for him to wake up! She basically gave him permission to actually eat her! His daughter actually wanted to be eaten!

And being the great father he is, he was happy to give her what she wanted~

“WELL, HELLO TASTY” he teased as he picked up the bowl. “LOOKS LIKE DADDY’S PRINCESS WANTS TO BE HIS SNACK AFTER ALL! NOW, FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD GIRL, I’LL GIVE YOU A CHOICE. DO YOU WANT TO BE THE FIRST BITE...OR THE LAST?” Ray asked with a devious smile.

“D-daddy...can’t you just let me-” she began to plead.

“HEY! I GAVE YOU A CHOICE” Ray interrupted. “ALL I WANT TO HEAR IS ‘FIRST PLEASE’ OR ‘LAST PLEASE,’ OK? THAT’S ALL I NEED TO HEAR. FOOD DOESN’T TALK, AFTER ALL.”

Ashley swallowed nervously as he commanded her once again. Damnit...he had no intention of listening to her. So...he saw her as nothing but food now, huh?

“...l-last, please Daddy…” she finally called up. If she’s the last thing he eats, then maybe her mom would walk back in and save her. Or Derek could come home and snatch her away from him.

“OH? SO YOU WANNA WATCH YOUR DADDY EAT FOR A BIT BEFORE JOINING IN? ALRIGHT, WHATEVER YOU WANT, PRINCESS” he teased. He opened his maw wide and began to scoop popcorn up into it.

Like back at dinner, he made a big show of taking in big mouthfuls and savoring it. He even opened his mouth several times to show her the chewed up mess. Ashley shivered, horrified but unable to look away.

Ray noticed her shiver and smiled to himself. He did that as a joke, but it seems that she really liked it. His daughter sure had a weird fetish...but he was willing to indulge it.

In a matter of minutes, Ray finished the very last kernel of popcorn. He made a show of leaving his mouth open as he flicked it inside and swallowed it whole.

“AH, DELICIOUS! BUT I THINK THERE’S AN EVEN TASTIER TREAT STILL HERE” he said playfully, pinching Ashley between his fingers. He let his tongue slip out and run along her naked torso. “I WAS RIGHT! MUCH TASTIER THAN POPCORN!” he exclaimed, setting the bowl aside.

He gave Ashley a few more licks, watching how she shivered with each one.
“HM...BUT YOU KNOW...IT WAS PRETTY RUDE OF MY SNACK TO MAKE ME WAIT TO EAT IT” he said, holding her a bit away from his face. “I GUESS I WON’T EAT YOU” he said with a shrug.

Ashley let out a breath she didn’t even know she was holding. She clutched her chest, trying to ease her pounding heart.

“...NOT UNLESS SHE BEGS ME FOR IT” he added on with a playful smile. “GO AHEAD, SNACK. BEG FOR IT. BEG FOR YOUR DADDY TO EAT YOU” he demanded, licking his lips.

Ray felt a little nervous as he said this bit. He was still a bit hesitant about eating his daughter. What if her waiting for him wasn’t a go ahead? What if she simply couldn’t get out? This was one final test...if she really wanted to get swallowed by her own father...she needed to say it herself.

Ashley swallowed the spit in her mouth. He really wanted her to say something like? To beg for her own death? She needed to be strong! She needed to stand up to him and tell him to fuck off!

“...daddy...please eat me. I...I’m daddy’s snack...I’m meant to be inside you…” she said reluctantly. Ashley felt an overwhelming sense of disgust with herself. This was a life or death situation, but she still did whatever her daddy told her to…

Ray swallowed a mouthful of spit. That was it. She was finally honest about her true feelings. So he did what any loving father would do. He opened his mouth and brought his open palm to his lips.

Ashley stood in front of his maw, smelling his breath as it blew past her. It smelled like popcorn. With her head hung low, Ashley stepped inside once again. And possibly the last time. She stood on his tongue for half a minute, paralyzed with fear. She could feel his slimy tongue moving under her feet, salivating at her taste.

“EEELL? OOOOAN!” a guttural voice sounded from his throat. Ashley was confused for a second before realizing what he was trying to say. “Well? Go on!” He wanted Ashley to walk down his throat by herself.

Ashley began to weep as she took another step deeper into his mouth. Then another. And another. Ashley walked along her father’s tongue until she stood before the gaping hole of his throat.

She had already taken a plunge down here before. But that was when he was drunk, and mistook her for his favorite stripper. But now...he was completely sober, and well aware that this was his daughter.

“...goodbye Daddy…” she whimpered as she took another step forward. Ray closed his mouth and swallowed, tracing the bulge Ashley created as it traveled down his throat. Once it vanished under his collarbone, he patted his stomach a few times happily.

“Thank you Princess...you were the best treat a father could ask for” he said, smacking his lips in an attempt to capture any more flavor of her. As if she was responding to him, he let out a loud belch.

He actually did it. He swallowed his daughter whole. Ray stared down at his stomach, trying to think about how it must be for her there. There was plenty of popcorn she could snack on. But wouldn’t it smell awful? But that’s what she was into...maybe she was even masturbating in there?

Ray suddenly felt his pants growing tighter as his arousal spiked. He tried to shake that disgusting thought out of his head...but it kept coming back. To be fair, that’s probably what she was doing. Pleasuring herself to her daddy’s stomach. Loving every second of being his food.

He got up from his recliner and raced towards the bathroom. He slammed the door shut and locked it behind him.

He pulled his pants and underwear all the way off, naked from the waist down. He squeezed some of Carolyn’s lotion into his hand...then began to jerk off. He gripped his girthy member firmly and stroked it, thinking about his naked daughter inside his body.

It had been her choice, and she wanted to feed herself to him. She was nothing more than food now. Another lump of sexy meat to get churned up and shit out.

While thinking of such degrading thoughts, he brought himself to climax. He shot his sticky white load into the toilet, groaning loudly as he cock twitched and spasmed in pleasure. He had to press a hand to the wall to support his weight as his knees buckled.

He had to catch his breath for a few minutes, reveling in the bliss of his orgasm. Then he patted his stomach again. That must be how it felt for little Ashley in there…

But still, as much as he wanted to, he couldn’t digest her. She was still his daughter. Plus, Carolyn would notice if she suddenly went missing on his watch. So he grabbed a pack of dental floss and pulled out the entire length.

He tied a loop to the end of it, and multiple notches along the length of it. He placed a hand on his belly and looked in the mirror.

“Ok Ash, if you can hear me in there, be ready. I’m gonna swallow down a rope for you. If you want out, grab on. I’ll pull it up after a few seconds. If you want to stay there longer, go ahead and ignore it. I’ll keep swallowing it down every ten to fifteen minutes. If you don’t come up in a couple hours...well, I guess you really love your daddy’s gut” he explained, bringing the floss rope to his mouth and gulping it down.

He held the other end tightly and waited for ten seconds. Then he started to pull the rope back up. It felt kinda weird, but he could put up with it. However, Ashley was not on the other end of the rope.

Ray felt oddly relieved that she chose to stay inside longer. It made him feel really good to have her inside him…

As Ray walked back into the living room to resume his tv watching, Ashley was having a much worse time. After she walked into her father’s throat, he swallowed her whole and alive. She was dropped down through the esophagus before dropping into his stomach.

She had been swallowed numerous times by now, but this is the first time that the stomach had been filled with food instead of liquor. Instead of splashing into a lake of acids like she expected, she landed in a mushy pile of masticated food.

Though the sour smell of acid still clung to the air, burning her throat with every breath. Ashley sat up and tried to take in her surroundings. The inside of the stomach was pitch black, so she couldn’t see anything. If there was anywhere safe or dangerous in here, she had an equal chance of walking into it if she moved. So it would be better for her to simply sit still and wait.

All around her was a cacophony of groans and wet gurgles as his gut actively digested it’s contents. Ashley curled up into a ball and began to wail loudly.

This is it. This is how she dies. Allowing herself to become a snack to her daddy. Her surroundings shook violently as Ray walked about, forcing her face first into the mound of chewed up food.

As Ashley was considering just crawling forward until she landed in a pool of acids to get it over with...she heard her daddy’s muffled voice. He was offering her a way out! All she had to do was grab onto a rope that he swallowed!

She waited patiently for the rope...but nothing in her surroundings changed. Then she felt her surroundings shake as he walked again. Wait, what about the rope?! Did he already pull it back up?

That’s when Ashley realized...it was still pitch black in here. She had no way of finding the rope, even if he swallowed it…

Ray spent the next forty-five minutes laying on his recliner, enjoying movies. He swallowed the string every ten minutes or so, but pulled it up before Ashley could grab a hold of it. Everytime he pulled up that empty string, his dick twitched in excitement. He was idly thinking of excuses he could give his family if Ashley simply went missing…

But after he neared the one hour marker, he swallowed the string and pulled it up. This time, there was some weight behind it. He pulled harder and gagged a bit as he felt a tiny lump traveling up her throat. He had to pull it open slowly or risk barfing all over himself.

After half a minute, he felt a squirming lump enter his mouth. He scowled at the disgusting, bitter taste in his mouth. He spat Ashley’s tiny body out into his hand. Her skin was tinged slightly red, but besides that she seemed ok.

“AWW, DONE WITH DADDY’S BELLY ALREADY?” he asked. Before she could respond, his stomach let out a loud gurgle. “SEE? IT MISSES YOU!” he teased. Ray chuckled a little at his own joke, then pressed her naked body against his lips as he gave her a kiss.

“WELL, DON’T WORRY. IF YOU EVER WANT TO GO BACK INSIDE DADDY’S BELLY, JUST TELL ME. I’M ALWAYS HAPPY TO HAVE YOU AS A SNACK” he said playfully.

Ashley wanted to scream at him. To tell him that she never wanted to be swallowed in the first place, let alone go down there multiple times!

Instead, she remained silent as he got up from his chair and stretched out with her in his grip. He didn’t say another word as he took her down the hall to the bathroom. He ran some warm water in the sink and rinsed the bile off her skin.

“THERE, MUCH BETTER!” he exclaimed happily.

“WHAT’S MUCH BETTER?” Carolyn asked, suddenly standing at the doorway. Ray jumped a bit and flinched.

“OH, UH...JUST THAT…” he mumbled, thinking of something. “ASHLEY...FELL INTO THE POPCORN BOWL. I JUST WASHED THE BUTTER OFF OF HER. ISN’T THAT RIGHT, PRINCESS?” he asked, giving Ashley an intense look.

The tiny girl looked between her mom and dad...then nodded. It was kinda true...and her mom wouldn’t believe her if she said that her dad tried to eat her.

“REALLY NOW...ASHLEY, YOU NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL! WHAT IF YOUR FATHER ACCIDENTALLY ATE YOU?!” she exclaimed, shaking her head as she walked away. Ray looked down and gave Ashley a wink and a thankful smile.

Really now...what a troublesome daughter he had. Wanted to crawl inside him, then was willing to lie to her mother about it. She must really want to keep her kink a secret from her mom. But that’s ok with him…

As he left the bathroom, Derek walked in through the front door.
“I’m baaack…” he said with a slight slur. It seems he got pretty wasted with his friends. He plopped down on the couch and leaned back. He seemed almost ready to pass out.

“Welcome back, sweetie!” Carolyn called from the kitchen without seeing the state he’s in. “Ray! Leave Ashley with Derek and help me start dinner!” she ordered.

Ray walked over to his son, who was practically snoring on the couch. It would be so easy to hide Ashley on him and blame his drunken son for losing her…

“Ray!” Carolyn called again. He shook his head and placed her down on the coffee table in front of him. “Coming, dear! Derek, watch your sister” he said, walking off without another word.

“Hm? Yeah sure…” Derek replied without really listening. His head was spinning around, clearly about to nod off.

Ashley watched him from the coffee table and sighed. He wouldn’t be any help like this...but at least he wasn’t actively trying to harm her like her father was.

As she thought that, Derek placed his socked feet on the table in front of Ashley just before he fell asleep. She gagged a bit from the smell and moved across the coffee table to get away from them.

Half an hour went by before Carolyn popped into the living room. “DINNER TIME!” she said, plucking Ashley off the table. She looked at Derek, who didn’t even stir, and shook her head. “SERIOUSLY...A BOY HIS AGE SHOULD KNOW HIS LIMITS WHILE DRINKING” she commented. There was no point trying to wake him up, so she just carried Ashley to the dinner table.

Thankfully, dinner was rather peaceful. Carolyn placed Ashley on her own plate and didn’t try to mess with her. Even when her father tried to invite her over to his side, Carolyn cut him off and demanded to have time with her daughter.

“ANYWAYS...I...STILL CAN’T FIND THE REMOTE” Carolyn suddenly said as the meal ended.

“What?!” Ashley screeched.

“I LOOKED ALL OVER FOR IT! THERE’S STILL A FEW ROOMS I HAVEN’T CHECKED YET...I’LL CHECK THE REST OF THEM TOMORROW. SO...I GUESS YOU’RE STAYING ANOTHER NIGHT, ASHLEY” she said with a hint of embarrassment.

Ashley wanted to rip her hair out. Maybe she should just ask them to call Paulina and ask for a new size remote.

No, she couldn’t do that. That would reveal everything to them.

“Fine. Can I just...go to bed now?” she asked, crossing her arms.

“UM...OK SWEETIE. BUT...SEEING HOW YOUR BROTHER IS…” she trailed off, motioning to Derek’s passed out form. “YOU KNOW. YOU’LL BE SLEEPING IN OUR BED TONIGHT” she said firmly.

Ashley paled in terror.

Ray smiled in delight.

Carolyn simply kissed the top of her head and walked her to their room.

Thankfully they both changed their clothes in the privacy of the bathroom, so she didn’t have to see too much. Carolyn crawled into bed wearing a thin nightgown that left almost nothing to the imagination. Ray got into bed only wearing his tight underwear. Carolyn placed Ashley on a pillow between her and Ray.

“Um...shouldn’t I sleep on a dresser or in a drawer…?” she asked meekly. Carolyn giggled and patted her head.

“OH, DON’T BE A SCAREDY CAT ASHLEY. WE’RE NOT GONNA SQUISH YOU IN OUR SLEEP OR ANYTHING!” she replied in a carefree tone. Ashley looked down, knowing she couldn’t rely on her mom for help here.

They turned off the lights and tucked into bed. Ashley lay on the pillow, wide awake for over an hour. She was far too nervous to sleep like this.

She looked over at her mom. She was already fast asleep, her breath steady and heavy. Then she turned to look at her father...and nearly screamed.

His eyes were wide open, staring at her. He looked over at Carolyn and seemed to notice that she was fast asleep. Then he leaned in close to whisper to Ashley.

“DON’T WORRY...I’M HERE IN CASE YOU WANT A WARMER BED” he said with a wink. He shifted under the blanket for a couple seconds before tossing his underwear away and kicking off the blanket. Ashley felt disgusted as she realized she was supposed to sleep next to her naked father.

Ray closed his eyes after that and started drifting off to sleep. He slept with his mouth open, his loud snores washing over Ashley with every breath. She lay motionless for over an hour….before standing back up.

“I can’t do this,” she said aloud. She started walking down towards the foot of the bed. It was impossible for her to sleep like this. She would rather sleep on the floor than over here.

As she walked down, Ray grumbled a bit in his sleep. He shifted forward, reaching out and started cuddling Carolyn. He wrapped his leg around her while pressing her naked dick against her thick ass cheeks...and a tiny woman.

Ashley screamed and struggled as she was squashed between her father’s cockhead and her mom’s dump truck of an ass. Ray moaned deeply, grinding his junk deeper into his wife’s ass. His shrunken daughter screamed as his penis became more erect, pushing her deeper into her plush cheeks.

She pushed herself away from Ray’s dick as it continued to push deeper. There were faint grunts as Ray grinded against her in his sleep. Carolyn’s sleep was undisturbed, likely used to such antics after decades of marriage.

She managed to push and crawl through her ass, pulling herself free. She ran away as fast as she could as she got a terribly explicit view of her dad dry humping her mom’s ass.

Ashley ran straight to the foot of the bed, grabbed onto the blanket and slid down without hesitation. As she hit the floor, she walked under the bed where it might be relatively safe. She couldn’t see what was under here, but she eventually found something soft to sleep on. Maybe an old sock.

With a defeated sigh, she curled up against it and finally drifted off to sleep, praying for an easier day tomorrow.