- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is Chapter 2.

Taking a deep breath, Ashley started to stroll out on stage.  The first thing that hit her were the incredibly hot and bright lights.  This was a minor inconvenience.  She knew they were there to better show off her body and increase her sex appeal, but they sure were hot.  That, and there was also the issue of her not being able to see the creepy men in the crowd.

 

Ashley had mainly gotten used to being a shrunken stripper.  She had her usual routine down.  She would come out and dance for a while, then would get shrunken down as the money rained up onto the stage.  The reduction ray would hit her and she would dwindle down, usually to her favorite size of about three inches tall.  Then, Paulina would walk out on stage and grab her tiny body, and hand her off to the highest bidder.  Almost always, the gentleman would take her to a table and she would strip for him there, where the security and bartenders could ensure the patrons of the club weren't getting to handsy.

 

Ashley shuttered to think of one time when Ashley had a much closer call than she woudl've cared for.  While she was stripping for a drunk twenty-five year old guy on the table, another customer tried to run out of the club with a shrunken stripper.  An older gentleman around the age of fifty had been getting a strip tease from an African American stripper named Tanisha, and decided to make a break for it.  Several security guards had rushed the guy and many of the people in the club turned their attention to him as well.  In the confusion, the customer Ashley was serving grabbed her and snuck her off to the bathroom.  There, he locked the door to a stall and removed his pants, revealing his massive (to her) penis.  For the next few minutes, he proceeded to pleasure himself while rubbing her tiny, screaming body against his enlarged member.  Her only savior was that after the guy had cum all over her tiny body, he had tried to wash her off in the sink.  A security guard just happened to walk into the bathroom and catch the guy red-handed as he was doing this.  Ashley was returned to regular size and the customer was never seen again, though she had a suspicion that Paulina had used her reduction ray on him for some devious purpose.

 

Snapping back to reality, Ashley started to shake her ass in a seductive manor.  She could hear the anonymous men whistling in the crowd, a few of them even hooting at her.  The first few dollar bills started to slowly rain up onto the stage.  Then she felt the warm feeling of the reduction ray start to envelop her body.  She knew it was time to start shrinking.

 

--

 

Ray sipped his Heineken as he watched the new girl stroll across the stage.  Her height, her long brown hair, and her face all seemed to trigger a sense of familiarity in Ray, but he could not put his finger on it.  Despite the fact that he could've sworn he had seen this young woman before, it seemed to still be a mystery to him.  In his alcohol induced mind, he was not able to make the distinction that this stripper was in actuality, his own daughter.

 

What Ray did know, was that this woman was extremely attractive and he was tired of missing out as the other guys got their private dances from the miniaturized strippers.  Reaching into his wallet, he began to pull out twenty dollar bills.  

 

Turning his attention back up to the stage, Ray's eyes widened as he saw the beautiful woman shrink.  She was now only about two feet tall, but still had an immense amount of sex appeal.  Ray began to throw bills up onto the stage.

 

--

 

Ashley rolled her eyes as the shrinking stopped.  Everything seemed much more intimidating at this height.  She recalled some of the horror stories she had been told on her first day on the job.  Mostly told by Rosita, who she wasn't sure if she was simply trying to scare her or not.  The strangest was when Rosita told her about a time a man had bribed Paulina with enough money to shrink a woman down to the size of an ant.  The woman was supposedly sneaked out inside the man's mouth and never seen again.

 

Snapping back to reality, Ashley began to shake her ass around and grind on the much larger pole.  After several minutes of this and more bills raining down upon the stage,Ashley seductively walked back towards the middle of the stage and waited for the final blast from the reduction ray.  She felt the warming glow as her body began to diminish.  She was covered in a light layer of sweat, which she knew none of the horny patrons would mind.  When she finished shrinking, AShley now stood only three inches tall.

 

--

 

Seeing this attractive young woman now standing at a pathetic height of only three inches tall was just too much for Ray to take.  He was getting a miniaturized dance tonight one way or another, and he didn't care what he would have to pay for it.  Ruffling through his wallet, Ray pulled out a wad of twenties adding up to a hundred dollars.  Waving them in the air like a drunken mad man, he desperately hoped he had the older woman's attention.  It was pretty clear she was in charge here and was monitoring everything closely.

 

Paulina had noticed the middle--aged man waving the twenty-dollar bills in the air.  She pointed to get his attention and nodded at him.  Paulina strolled back out onto the stage, to an applause from the awaiting crowd.  Bending down, she made sure to show off her ass as she plucked up Ashley's shrunken body.  "Big spender," she whispered into her hand.  Ashley gave her a bit of a nervous thumbs up as she was handed off into the crowd.

 

Ashley's heart started to race as Paulina handed her off into the dark crowd.  Soon enough, she saw five large twenty dollar bills pass her and get snatched up by Paulina's greedy hands.  Then she found herself being grabbed by a man's hand, which started to sway down by his side as he approached a small table in the corner of the bar.  The hand gently dropped Ashley a few inches down to the table.  It took several seconds for her vision to adapt to the lighting in the corner of the bar.  Ashley's eyes widened in shock as she looked up at her giant, aroused customer..  The three-inch woman then let out a high pitched scream.