- Text Size +

Hilda was hired by a foreign family that had just arrived in her neighborhood to take care of her 10-year-old son.

She went into the house, talked to the parents about what time they were coming back, what she should do and what to be careful about blah blah blah ... the typical thing, she hoped it would be one more job, in the worst case it would be a spoiled child who would have to take care of.

When the boy's parents left she turned to look at him, he looked like a shy and quiet boy, small, albino and with a bowl haircut, he was silently watching the whole conversation, Hilda gave the boy a tender smile and thought " What luck, it seems that he will be a calm and obedient child "and it was done to him.

 

"Good night, emmmh ... Cuni right? I'm Hilda and I'm going to take care of you tonight" he said stroking her head

"Good night" said the boy somewhat nervous.

"Hey, what's up? Tell me, don't you want to play something?" Hilda asked smiling and trying to get along with the boy. The little boy gave a little giggle, and looked at her somewhat excited "well ... I would like to play cops and robbers, BUT I WANT TO BE THE POLICE! said the boy "of course !!" Hilda replied and the two began to run around the house, Hilda escaping from Cuni and Cuni chasing her until Cuni cornered Hilda (well, rather she cornered herself on purpose)

 

Cuni took out what looked like a toy lightning rod and yelled "stop there criminal !!" and letting out a small laugh, Hilda replied in a theatrical way "NO !!! YOU NEVER CATCH ME WITH LIFE !!" at that moment I just laughed and said "well, take this!" And he fired the gun launching a beam of light towards Hilda, at that moment she felt dizzy and the room was spinning around her, she felt that she lost her balance and fell to the ground, when the dizziness happened she looked up and noticed that everything was giant, the room, the furniture, even Cuni and realized that it was shrunken, but ... that was not possible !!

Cuni approached carefully and squatted down laughing happily, as if it was something perfectly normal "I think I got you little bandit" he said while holding Hilda, now 8cm / 3in.

"NONONONONONOOOOOO, WAIT! NO, I DON'T HURT ME!" Hilda yelled in terror, she didn't understand what was happening.

"Easy, easy" said Cuni caressing her with a kind voice "I'm not going to hurt you, anyway, a side effect of the reducing ray is that you become almost indestructible, you have nothing to fear" he continued, as if all this was something perfectly normal for him.

Hilda was scared, trembling, but no longer struggling, just looking at the now giant Cuni in perplexity and confusion.

Cuni got up and started walking "where are you taking me?" Asked hilda scared "to my room, let's play there" replied cuni happily as she went up the stairs jumping "wait, I'll play with you all you want, I even buy you an ice cream, but return me to my normal size, please Cuni, you you can't do this to me "

 Hilda said almost sobbing

Cuni stroked her again while laughing happily, like a child who was given a new toy, at that moment he entered his room, left Hilda on the bed and took off his shoes.

Hilda did not try to run, she was afraid that if Cuni tried to escape she would get angry, and even if she managed to escape from the giant, how would she return to her size? While she was thinking about that, cuni jumped up on the bed, Hilda was quite scared thinking that she would be crushed, but the Child fell next to her, although when Hilda fell she flew out a few inches in the air before falling back into the air. the soft bed.

Hilda is disoriented rubbing her head, when suddenly she was hit by a horrible smell of rancid cheese, as if there was a mountain of ghouda cheese in front of her, when she looked forward, she saw Cuni's gigantic foot, covered with a white sock with the drawing of a pink paw print on the sole of the foot just below the toes and a pink circle on the heel and the entire sole of Cuni seemed to be covered by a thin layer of dirt, she moved her hand in front of her nose coughing a bit because of the smell, she loved strong cheeses but this was too much, and it seemed disgusting that the smell came from a foot and not a cheese ... now Hilda was hungry ...

At that moment Cuni sat up and moved her right foot behind Hilda and gently pushed Hilda to her other foot "NO! WAIT! STOP !! BE CAREFUL !!!" Hilda yelled as she escaped from Cuni's foot until she collided with something soft and stinky, it was Cuni's OTHER foot, at that moment Cuni held Hilda with her two feet and pulled her close to him, sitting with her feet glued sole to sole , and in the middle the little Hilda who had been trapped between the two stinky and sweaty feet, she struggled, fortunately Cuni did not press much, just enough so that she would not escape, but she was terrified, then Hilda's struggle made Cuni tickle and I spread her feet a bit releasing her little babysitter, Hilda tried to take a breath of air but she only inhaled smell at Cuni's feet which made her cough and dizzy, when she finally regained her composure a little, she looked up at her face of her captor and he gave her a big smile from ear to ear

"I wonder ... what could we play now?" Cuni said to Hilda, she just felt a chill go down her back...

 

to be continue...

well, this is the end of chapter one, I'm sorry that there hasn't been much content of giants, in the next chapter there will be more nwn

 

if they like them of course OwO