- Text Size +
Story Notes:

this story is strongly inspired by "Diaper Island" by the user Reduce

https://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=112806

If you like it, please go check it out.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Characters

Giants Protagonists: https://sta.sh/0rtoq02unx1

Tiny protagonists: https://sta.sh/0t0f4qun5fh

 

Trish and Tristan had been hiking up the mountain, they were both friends since they were children and they loved to go to the woods to look for "dump mushrooms"

The "dump mushrooms" are mushrooms with an exquisite taste, a unique and incomparable delicacy, but they are called "dump" for two reasons, the first, that the fungus causes people who defecate it in large quantities, and the second, that They cause a slight incontinence, although the town of Urotsuki does not mind this inconvenience in the least, being dump mushrooms an almost ubiquitous ingredient in the town's food, from soup to pizza, and they only grow in the forest near the town. village.

Trish as she looked at the floor, she squatted for a moment and let out a huge load in her diaper -bloooortrrtrrppp- and then stopped and continued looking for the mushrooms. Tristan, when he saw her, laughed mockingly and said "wow, it looks like someone needs a diaper change ahahahaha!" Trish looked at him and said "well, I asked you if you wanted a change before going out and you didn't" pointing to her diaper friend's diaper which was so full it sank almost to the knees. Tristan just gave an awkward laugh and continued looking through the plants and into them.

"Hey, we have gone too far into the forest, we should try not to move further" Trisha said to her friend who was moving away among the undergrowth "well, but if we stay on the roads we will not find anything, surely they have all been caught" she replied Tristan, Trish just sighed and yelled "good point" before following her friend

Mimi was observing the couple in diapers, people always came to the forest in search of the mushrooms, but they were becoming a lot in her village, a small village that exists in the forest, hidden in a thicket of poison ivy and thorny plants, Normally people did not go so far into the forest and even if it was Asian they used to surround it with plants, but that way they should not lower their guard, after all, it was a small village inhabited by people only 7 cm tall, and only one average size person could destroy it whole

Tristan went to the thicket of ivy and thorns "WOW !!! a little more and I fuck my legs" he said "what happened?" he asked Tristan before seeing the wall of plants "Okay, this is a sign that we should look elsewhere" Trisha said touching one of the thorns with her finger. Tristan was disappointed, he didn't want to go back without his Dump mushrooms for dinner, but then he noticed that there were mushrooms growing in a clearing between the plants "Trisha look !! there are mushrooms for beech" he pointed out, but Trisha only looked at them with a combination of desire and Disappointment "SSSSS, ahhhh .... I don't think we can reach them, they are surrounded by these shitty plants"

Tristan looked around to see if there was a clear path, and while he didn't find one he saw that he could create one, a dead, rotting tree about to fall was leaning right into the bush and seemed long enough to be used as a bridge to the mushrooms. .

"Hey Trish, help me with this !!" shouted Tristan as he pushed the dead tree

Mimi saw that the two giants did not turn around, but that they were trying to knock down a log to reach the village, she quickly blew a whistle using a small bellows, (it was a dog's whistle, humans do not hear it, but the tiny yes ...) at that moment the whole town began to evacuate while Mimi continued to sound the alarm while shouting "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED TO ME ON MY FIRST DAY OF WORK"

Trish became her friend whom she turned away "watch and learn ..." at that moment Tris gave a Karate Kick to the tree making it fall without having any idea that that tree would hit one of the camouflaged watchtowers, the tiny ones.

Mimi stopped sounding the alarm, almost the entire town had been ebacado and was about to lower the surveillance tower when she heard a horrendous crack and saw the dead tree fall right in her direction, fortunately the blow was not direct but enough to knock down the watchtower she was in, Mimi was very scared, she even thought she was dead, but after a moment she realized that she was alive and unharmed, but to her horror her leg had been trapped in the rubble she could not get out "no no no no no ... please SOMEONE !!! HELP !!! he shouted, when he heard running footsteps and saw one of the giants jump into the clearing where the village was located.

Tristan was excited to see how the tree had served as a bridge, and excited he ran through the trunk that his friend knocked down towards the dump mushrooms to pick them up "yeah! You are great trish !!" I yell as I jump into the clearing "BE CAREFUL, I DON'T THINK TO TAKE CARE OF YOU IF YOU FALL IN THE BUSHES !!" Trish yelled as she walked carefully down the log she knocked over.

Tristan ran towards the mushrooms when he stepped on something that broke causing him to stumble, it sounded like a wooden board, he fell face down in the grass and looking at what made him stumble, he noticed that it was like a doll hunt that had been put grass on the roof to hide it, it seemed strange to him, but when he got up and looked closely, he noticed that there were more small wooden and stone houses scattered around the clearing.

Trish, on the other hand, had finished crossing the improvised bridge that she made and gave her a strong stab in the stomach that made her squat down and push hard, a huge fart came out of her back, cushioned by her diaper already full from before and quickly followed by a huge volley of poop that swelled her diaper to the ground.

Mimi, saw how the giant or giantess (Tristan is a rather androgynous boy) stumbled after carelessly crushing a house immediately saw a huge boot that landed right next to her, she was terrified as she looked up to see how the giantess squatted Throwing a huge and monster fart that almost suffocated her and she heard a -BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTTT- huge and saw how a few inches from her the already messy diaper was filled even more with a monstrous load remaining inches from crushing her, Mimi at that moment did not know what The sensation was stronger, if the terror of being captured, or the nauceas of the horrendous stench.

While Tristan ignored the small houses to focus on collecting the mushrooms that grew in the mound of dirt in the center of the village Trisha raised her back and looked at her diaper proud of what she had done "wow that was great, huh?" At that moment, while admiring her diaper, I noticed something that looked like a doll, but it moved trying to get out of a pile of twigs, and then she realized, it was not a doll, IT WAS A TINY PERSON !!!

Mimi was desperate to get out of the rubble, no longer only from the terror of being accidentally caught or even crushed, but from the unbearable stench of the two giants' diapers, but at that moment, she felt the rubble move, and that something was holding her, she had focused on the debris to try to escape, and did not realize that the giantess had noticed her and was now trying to grab her, even if she had seen her, little could have done ...

Trisha easily pulled the little girl out of the branches and picked her up in her hand, the little girl struggled, she even seemed to scream for help, Trisha held her to her face looking at her in amazement when Tristan returned with a bunch of mushrooms and looked at her friend holding what he thought was a doll "hey !! I have the mushrooms !!! eh? where did you get that ... doll ...?" Tristan said realizing that the "Doll was moving and struggling and even screaming in fear.

The two giants stared in amazement, on the other hand Mimi had stopped trying to escape by that point and was only sobbing in fear, there was no way to escape ...

"She is a small person" said Trisha

"Wait wait ... in this clearing there are small houses like dolls !!! It must be where they live, there must be more !!" Tristan shouted with excitement at that moment Trish put little Mimi in her backpack Mimi tried in vain to avoid being put there, she was wrapped in darkness and surrounded by clean diapers once Trish closed the backpack, but she could feel the movements of bending over and get up from your captor ...

Tristan and Trisha were looking for house by house, to see if they could find another little one, at that moment Tristan raised the roof of a house and saw a terrified little girl who had not evacuated the town on time, Tristan picked her up and her. He put in his own backpack without wasting much time looking at it, the two giants continued searching but only found Mimi and the other little girl.

"Well, I don't think there should be more, they sure escaped" Trisha said something sad

"hey, look on the bright side, we got one each, and maybe if we come another day we can catch more !!" Tristan said excitedly to his friend which seemed to cheer her up, then the two of them went back to their village, to prepare a rich Mushroom dump sauce, and play with their new dolls.

Mimi had time to calm down, the movement of the backpack while the giantess walked prevented her from looking for a way out, and seeing absolutely nothing did not help, but after a long time inside the backpack, she felt like it was moved in a strange way and It was deposited somewhere, then, I heard the closure open and when he looked up he saw the giant who captured it smiling at him. Mimi gulped, there was nothing she could do, and for some reason she thought that doing nothing was better than running around among the diapers, talcum powder, and wipes in her backpack.

Trisha lifted the tiny girl carefully in her hand, she was trembling with fear and could see and hear her begging for mercy or something, she didn't really understand her, but she got used to it.

Meanwhile Tristan took out his own tiny girl, when Mimi saw her and was flabbergasted, she thought that everyone had evacuated, but her neighbor and friend had also been captured !! "Rose!!!" Mimi yelled with terror and concern for her friend, Rosa turned and saw her and immediately began to cry and try to reach her friend, at that moment, Tristan only caressed her little head.

At that moment the two giants began to walk into a bathroom and there they sat on the floor facing each other on their shit-filled diapers and put their two little girls right between them, Mimi and Rosa ran towards each other. hugging herself in terror Rosa cried inconsolably and Mimi did not know what to do, and when she looked up she was terrified by the evil smile of her two captors ...

 

To be continue...