- Text Size +

the till stayed closed for a while, you could hear items being scanned but the till diddnt open. after 20 or so minutes you heard a few beeps then *click* the till latch released. the lid swung open to reveal becky, not anna, towering over you. her hand pulled a £10 from behind you out and then slammed the lid shut. becky, unlike anna, preffered giving notes as change. anna always tried not to, for £10 change anna would give a £5 note and 5 £1 coins, becky would always make the till run out of notes by just giving them as change where she could. the till opened and closed more often now as becky took in money and gave change, slowley your note was becoming more and more likely for her to give away.

35 minutes after you first saw becky above the till it happened. the till opened and beckys fingers pinched, her thum grazing against your legs as she lifted, you were offered forward to a student looking guy, probably 19 or 20. he was flanked by 3 women of a similar age and another guy, all dressed for fun. his hand extended and becky slid your note into it, grinding you across his rough palm without a care. what started as a wish to be owned by the caring anna was being warped into a waking nightmare by the indifference of the wrong girl, becky let go of your note. the guy brought his wallet under you, it was full of notes similarly dirty and damaged as yours. he slid it in, compacting you between your note and the serrated edge of a ripped £5. while him and the group walked from the shop the wallet was folded, you heard the button snap, your slim view out showed his hand bringing the wallet to its home. you heard the scratching of the fake leather against denim as he slid the wallet into a pocket, everything tightened as the wallet reached its resting place deep inside. after a few more seconds of walking your world went dark and an immense weight suddenly impacted down into you, crushing the air from your lungs and making breathing nearly impossible, you then heard a door slam and an engine. you now knew you were in the guys back pocket and that he was sitting on you. you then thought back to the cardboard, if this guy wasnt killing you having his full weight crushing into you, you doubted if anna would have killed you, thinking about it, you would have probably ended up stuck to the bottom of her shoe or worse, taken away to be recycled with the cardboard cage tomorrow.

the drive was short, mercifully for you. the guy got out and you breathed freely for the first time in 15 minutes. you heard music and a crowd, you knew in your heart this was bad. the group went into the club and the music became deafening to you. after about 30 minutes the wallet was extracted from the pocket and all the notes pulled out, you saw the group surrounding you, your note was then burried under a pile of notes from one of the girls. a few more thuds and you knew what was going on, they were making a pioe to pay all nights drink with. after a couple hours your note became part of the payment, the girl in the red dress lifted it along with a few others and carried it away across the dance floor. she requested the drinks and offered you to the woman serving. she accepted and went to put the money into a box when a younger girl came over in the same uniform as the woman holding you, she said something and then your note was thrust towards her away from the box. the girl slipped the notes she was given into her tight uniform pocket and started walking.

the walk was long and cold, you were pressed up against the outside fabric with the cold air blowing through it. you eventually hea4d a familiar sound, the till. the girl requested some bottles of spirits from behind the counter and pulled out the notes along with you. you were propelled forwards and when the motio stopped you had enough time to see a giant thumb crushing down on you, it made full contact with you and the note was prussed against you from behind. as the note was put into the till you noticed you were not staying, the hand withdrew and you went with it, stuck to the thumb. you were crushed into the reciept and then as it was let go you caught a glimpse of whos hand this was, it was becky. you had been brought back to the shop and the random bar worker had deposited you literally onto the hand of the person who had been the cause of all your problems today. becky lifted her hand to her face and wiped the edge of her mouth, smearing you across her lips, you diddnt want to know what you were now covered in. she left the till, swinging you through the air with the slightest move of her arm. she began moving boxes and puting items on shelves, crushing you uncaringly into everything as she went.

after an hour of being battered by becky you came off her thumb, you were being crushed into a box of chocolate bars when beckys thumb left, you were now stuck to the box however. the box was sat on a worker trolley for a couple of minutes when anna came into view, she lifted the box and walked down to the front of the shop. she began removing the flap of cardboard that covered the bars, as she ripped along the lines you began moving, anna was removing the piece you were stuck to...

 

Chapter End Notes:

the penultimate chapter, leave a review.