- Text Size +
Rina Takahashi was a woman of exceptional beauty and exceptional ability. She’d woken up minutes prior and was prepared to begin this day the way she had so many others. By stepping outside to pick up a number of fresh vegetables from the local market. It was her way of staying connected with the average, every day people of Japan. She lived in a modest home, spent her days around average people, and altogether enjoyed a peaceful existence despite the fact that she was the most powerful woman on the planet.

Of course, no one but her knew that was her status. To those in the small countryside village in which she resided she was merely a stunning beauty who stepped out of her home only to pick up food for the day. Many a young man would turn his head to gawk at her if she happened to walk past them, while a number of young women would turn their noses up at her in jealous. She did not mind. She meant no disrespect. She simply could not help it.

“Thank you.” She said with a quiet whisper, before bowing and leaving the market with a small basket of matsutake. As she strolled home she felt a small gust of wind lift her hair from her shoulders and gently caress her face. The air around here always seemed unnaturally clean. There was nary an insect to be spotted, and the grass was always shining a vibrant shade of green.

Exactly as Rina liked it.

Though she appeared as a normal woman to just about anyone else, Rina was anything but. She had many secrets she kept from the few she allowed to grow close to her. On the outside she appeared as a pure maiden with a calming demeanor that was beloved by all. But behind closed doors she could be quite a different person.

She walked into her home, and placed her groceries onto the kitchen’s table. Dusting off her casual outdoor outfit she stepped into her bedroom, and emerged less than a second later in a traditional Japanese kimono. It wasn’t a wholly necessary part of her activities for the evening, but she rather enjoyed it.

A moment later her vegetables had been put into their proper places, and she stepped into her living room. The room was nicely furnished, with a very comfortable couch, a small bookshelf, and even a rather impressive television pressed into the wall. She kept such menial belongings to keep up appearances, and nothing more. No one could ever be allowed to know what she actually did when there weren’t any prying eyes on her.

She was now ready to enjoy herself. Exhaling softly, the furniture around her dissolved into thin air, before a patchy grey pattern spread all over her floor. Doing this remained as easy as it always was, and she looked down as a cocktail of emotions ran through her. Immense power was primary among them, as well as intense arousal from being able to make use of her abilities in such a way.

Rina had long ago discovered she had certain… abilities. She wasn’t sure how to classify them beyond an ability to manipulate reality to an extensive level. She’d never tested the upper limits to it, but she knew quite a bit more than she would ever let on. If she so desired she could have manifested herself as the wealthiest woman in the world, and spend a weekend completing a hostile takeover in the world of high finance and business. But after doing that a few dozen times she found that what she craved was true, unfiltered power.

There were of course, many ways of accomplishing that as well. Granting herself the physical power to lift a star and making her skin more durable than the strongest alloys was child’s play. Facing off against entire armies and tearing full-grown soldiers to shreds with her bare hands held a certain appeal, but it was tiring after awhile. Manipulating reality to force everyone into serving her held only limited appeal, however. Worming her way into the intellect of another and replacing all of their thoughts and memories with unending devotion could be fun, but she preferred breaking them. Feeling their minds melt as she subjected them to such unfathomable horrors that they felt compelled to serve under their own illusion of free will.

She planned on employing her abilities the way she most often did. Through opening a small dimensional rift and forcing an alternate-universe version of a city through it. She enjoyed her peaceful life at home, after all. And while she could certainly destroy things here then restore them to the way they were prior, she always felt a certain guilt over trampling on her own things. She liked the idea that what she did was of no consequences to people here.

Rina greatly enjoyed crushing cities flat for nothing more than her own amusement. It was the sort of sensation that was reserved for those worthy of it. And she one day hoped to have the opportunity to share that enjoyment with another. Just the thought of standing alongside another gorgeous woman, whom she’d granted a fraction of her own abilities as they trampled cities to chunks of debris and viscera under their heels was an exhilarating thought.

Her powers were near-endless as far as she could tell, and she’d even spent a considerable amount of time visiting other dimensions herself, rather than moving things from them to her. When spending time in her own dimension she would test various new abilities as they entered her mind. So far she had yet to come up with something that she was not able to do with little more than a thought, or a point of the finger. Oftentimes she would force tiny subjects to build shrines to her divine self, eager to watch them fail. If so much as a wrinkle in the soles of her feet hadn’t been perfectly recreated in a kilometers-tall statue constructed of solid gold she would scold them. If they were lucky. Most of the time she preferred to simply trample them under her sandals over the slightest error, often making a game of seeing how fast she could do it.

Today she’d decided to transport an alternate version of London into her home. She could have picked any city in the world, any country, or even the entire planet if she so pleased. But she had standards. Attacking an entire planet at once would not leave any survivors to tell of her visit, and she would not be satisfied if a trip ended without tales of the impossibly huge Japanese woman being passed on.

She rarely gave more than a passing thought as to what her target for the day would be. Today it was London. Perhaps tomorrow it would be New York. Or Shanghai. Or Montreal. It could have been quite literally anywhere, but she preferred to spend her time with the biggest cities, as they provided the most interesting subjects. And as she stood in her living room she smiled as the tiny city materialized over her floor. There were many methods of transporting, but a slow materialization was always her favorite. Allowing her future victims to watch as the world they’d known and lived in for their entire lives to dissolve around them, before they appeared in her home.

“Hello.” Rina said, addressing the people below. The language barrier would have made it impossible for the vast majority of them to understand her, but she forced the knowledge in with her abilities. While there was great fun to be had in watching the fools attempt to decipher her requests and punish them brutally when they failed, today she was in the mood to have herself be the object of abject praise, and worship. And that would require basic education in a new language applied to millions.

She listened in on their reaction. Among the many, many powers at her disposal the ability to expand her consciousness beyond her own mind was among her favorite. Her acutely powerful senses allowed her to feel the wave of confusion spreading through the floor-city as well over eight million souls felt her intrusion into their mind. It took several seconds before they united under the exact same emotion.

Fear.

Rina drank it in. Terrorizing them with her very presence would not sustain her need for pleasure, but it was always a good start. She basked in the shock for several seconds, curious about where to assert herself first. Soon enough she would begin claiming lives to amuse herself, but she was a woman of refinement. That meant feeding on their anxiety until it reached a fever pitch. Until they realized just how much danger they were truly in given the size of the woman who’d appeared before them.

And when she felt she’d reached that point, she took a step forward.

She wasn’t sure which part of the city she’d stepped in. Learning the geography of a city doomed to perish under her sandals was never a particularly high priority for her. Why should she bother? A landmark was crushed just as easily under her sole as a military base. Which flattened with exactly the same amount of effort as an ordinary person. She did not walk on eggshells around such a helpless populace, as that would defeat the entire point of pleasuring herself with them. She was not in the business of showing favoritism.

Her first step claimed thousands of lives. She did not even place her entire foot into the city’s boundaries, stopping herself halfway through. Mechanically it was no different from any other step she’d taken over the course of her life. If anything it may have been smaller than normal, as she moved at a slow, sauntering pace.

She smiled. A sense of excitement was beginning to build within her. The urge to strip her kimono away and surrender to her more base urges was rising, but she resisted. For now. She was not yet prepared to allow so many so many millions to gaze upon her bare form. Not until she was ready to annihilate them all from the existence. She would build up to it, and cull them like common swine before she did so.

Calming herself down, she took another step forward, and cooed as she felt dozens upon dozens of buildings collapse under her tread. Doing anything more than breathing would always result in so many of the pitiful lives ending, and she was sure if she exhaled hard enough even that could be deadly to these pests.

“Pathetic.” She said spitting onto the city below. It was a minor gesture on her part, but she watched as the small glob of saliva rocketed towards the helpless people below and powered through anything in its path like a high-powered weapon. It was just pathetic, really. She hardly had to try and she was enacting atrocities to the people below. And as the blood-tinged liquid spread through the streets, consuming even more people in the process, a smirk began to form on her pretty face.

Walking was fine, but it did not do enough to illustrate the power difference between herself and the people below. Why, they may die thinking that she was just an ordinary woman enlarged to an immeasurable scale. They needed to know that they were perishing under the tread of something far more powerful than they could ever hope to comprehend. That their entire beings were, vastly weaker than her dominant footwear.

Sighing, Rina looked over the city still spread around her. It had been in her room for several minutes by now but she’d hardly touched any of it. As arousing as it was to convert the population into red smears she didn’t feel like she was doing enough. Maybe she should abduct random people from their homes, and have them float a hundred feet in the air before she stepped on them for some variety? It would certainly make things more terrifying for her victims, if nothing else.

Regardless, the arousal was beginning to have an effect on her body. With one hand she slid the Kimono she wore down her body until the top came to rest around her elbows. She wore nothing beneath, baring her naked breasts to the world below. Each perfectly formed globe were topped with nipples a pleasing shade of brown that stiffened even further when exposed to the cool air. They stood erect, eager to plow over and crush the lives of those she set them after.

“You’ve all been given a gift.” Rina said, not even bothering to look down to those she was addressing. “But nothing comes for free. You must now pay a price.”

With that declaration and her kimono still around her elbows, she pointed her index finger to a random borough. Then, just as casually, pointed it straight up. The world bent itself to her indomitable will, and a huge chunk of the earth was ripped from the ground by her casual action. She barely regarded her captive audience, then pointed the index finger back towards herself.

With agonizing slowness the city floated towards her bare chest. She watched as bodies flooded the streets as people searched for a way out of the colossal breasts descending upon them. Naturally, she would not let that stand, and with only a thought in her brilliant mind an invisible wall was erected around the city. No one would be allowed to deny her the pleasure of crushing them by giving themselves an early death.

The floating section of the city lowered itself beneath her mighty chest, and hung there for a moment. Her very presence overwhelmed all five senses to the people below, which was not even an intended effect on Rina’s part. Her size and presence alone was enough to break their feeble minds.

The hand that had directed all of the action so far changed from pointing a single finger forward into a cupped shape.

And the section of the city morphed into a shape vaguely resembling the cups of a bra. Though wearing underneath her kimono had been intentional, she saw no reason that her victims couldn’t put themselves to use as a makeshift garment for her heavy chest. Much as she opposed marring her flawless skin with evidence of their deaths, they could be cleaned away afterward. Perhaps she could even enslave those from neighboring cities to do the actual cleaning.

A lazy grin formed on Rina’s face as the makeshift underwear gently moved into place over her chest. Her grin transformed into a look of abject pleasure as every centimeter of her breasts was caressed by the cut-out section of the city. Unfortunately it seemed as if the bra was a bit too small for the woman’s sizable chest, and every last soul trapped on them was crushed after mere seconds of contact.

She exhaled, interested in repeating that. All was as it should be, and her excitement had not yet diminished in the slightest. But Rina was insatiable, and could do a great deal more than she just had.

With an infectious amount of enthusiasm she smashed both hands into her full chest, crushing the remains of the city into her breasts. She rolled the remains around, watching as chunks that chipped off rained to the floor far below. She always enjoyed starting these sessions off slowly, but her time playing the role of the demure Japanese woman was over.

Now she was the all-powerful Empress. The ruler of all she surveyed. Raising a sandal high into the air, she stomped into one of the untouched parts of the city, ever so slightly employing her abilities so her rubber sole struck the city with all the force of a world-ending earthquake.

Buildings fell, panic ensued, and thousands more lost their lives in the blink of an eye. It was not enough. She was ready to escalate this beyond her living room. Toying with humanity in the privacy of her own home was enthralling, but she was capable of so, so much more.

Taking a deep breath, Rina closed her eyes.

When she opened them London was still at her feet, but her home was gone. Instead she towered over the countryside, her body stretching so high into the sky she was obscured by the natural light reflecting the earth.

A rush of power coursed through her body. Such a sight had still yet to lose its appeal to the immensely powerful young woman. She bit her bottom lip, eager to continue her playtime with the already-damaged city. An arousal was building that could no longer be slaked by something as simple as penetration. Only the sensation of millions popping beneath her in unison could sate this hunger. She needed to be fed through utter subjugation and domination. She started with a city, but it would not be enough. She would need a bigger stage, and with it, a bigger sense of self.

Standing over the partially-damaged city of London, she watched as the populace began to discover what had happened to the scenery around them. With but a thought her consciousness expanded, and she dove into the minds of every single person who could see her at once. Fear was the most prevalent emotion by a long shot, but she could also sense a powerful undercurrent of devotion. People who recognized her as the supreme force she truly was, and wanted to serve her in the hopes of earning a speck of sympathy.

She would slake her needs with their deaths soon, but she needed to look more the part. While her gorgeous kimono was a wonderful piece of clothing that remained important to her, she knew it would only get in the way from this point forward. With a shrug of her shoulders the silky garment slipped free from her elbows and collided with the city below, pulverizing several hundred more lives through weight alone.

She laughed. Cruel, derisive. The weight she’d carried so effortlessly even without her abilities was enough to overwhelm so many beneath her. She shook her head, disappointed, but not surprised. Such little things were always finding new ways to disappoint her.

With a lazy point of her finger the kimono casually floated into the air, hovering over the city. She looked over the innumerable red specks staining the cloth, and shook her head in disappointment. Then, in the blink of an eye, it all vanished, and the garment was as clean and dust-free as if it had been freshly washed. Another point of the finger forced the clothing to shrink small enough it would have been able to fit a normal-sized woman, before it evaporated entirely. It was transported back into her closet. Untouched, clean, and ready to be worn again.

Now that she stood nude over the city wearing nothing but a pair of platform sandals, Rina ran her fingers through her long, luxurious black hair. She didn’t care that they could see her naked body any longer. It was a privilege they did not deserve, but that didn’t matter when not a single one of them would live to regale others with tales of her beauty.

Moreover, her most striking feature was now exposed to all. While Rina had experimented with a number of different adjustments to her body after she’d discovered her powers, there was one change she found more endearing than any other. And thus, swinging between her legs at that moment was a lengthy, thick cock. The enormous appendage drooped nearly to the length of her knee as she stood in place, big enough to emasculate any man who ever tried to brag about his own length. Virile enough to impregnate an entire country’s population. Especially at this size, provided they weren’t crushed by the weight of her semen.

In a class all her own, Rina, now standing dozens of kilometers tall ran two fingers down the length of her cock. In an instant the appendage sprung to life, clear beads forming at the tip. She smiled at the quick reaction. That had been all natural. The thought of crushing so many people and using her cock to do so was that intensely arousing. Playing the role of the all-powerful invader made her eager to crush, kill, and fuck her way through the entire continent if it was what she needed to reach climax.

Her perfect mind calculated the potential pleasure that could be derived from any number of actions she took over the city. Every scenario played out in her mind in the blink of an eye, and some of the more uniquely interesting ones were placed into the back of her mind, so she could recall them later for future use. She particularly enjoyed the ones that involved enlarging someone below so she could squeeze her gigantic cock into a warm orifice until her sheer scale burst the tiny bodies apart like a blood-and-cum filled balloon.

Even Rina could be overwhelmed by her own deviousness at times. It remained an intriguing idea, but she was not in the mood to share her intimate times at the moment. Still, now that she towered over the city she felt as though she should perhaps make a statement. A declaration of her intentions.

She chose to broadcast her message to the millions below, though not in words. There were many methods available to her to accomplish this, but she wanted to be unavoidable. Every single future bloodstain below needed to see, and she had no regard for the fragility of their puny little minds as she forcibly implanted them with her message.

Images of her gigantic body towering over the city filled the head of everyone below. Those who were still unaware of what was going on, or perhaps even asleep at the time found themselves acutely aware of everything taking place, now. They could see how their buildings failed to reach the ankles of her sandal-clad feet. How her legs towered so high into the sky that those directly below her could not see her thanks to the clouds.

But she took special care to draw focus on her cock. The mighty thing that would spell the end for so many below. She wanted every soul below to become acutely aware of the effect their idiocy and puny presence had on her giant form. She was not a cruel conqueror here to demand subjugation. She was not a spurned lover, angry with them over some perceived slight. She was merely a woman overcome with lust, and their individual lives meant nothing to her in the pursuit of that.

Her already-stiff cock bobbed. The movement made it so those who stood in its shadow realized what was going on, and how excited their destroyer was at the moment.

“I can tell you’re not eager to see what will come next…” She whispered, her breath lusty and thick. “But… that is okay. You will find out soon enough how deep are the depths of my depravity.”

Panic broke out below.

Rina smiled.

She exhaled, shivering as a droplet of pre beaded on the tip of her potent cock, and fell to the city below. It struck the surface like a bomb, splashing out in every direction on impact. Anything caught directly beneath was splattered by the sheer weight and velocity of what could charitably be called an involuntary movement on her end. And she could see it all in excruciating detail in her mind’s eye.

She was ready to begin now.

Hardly a day went by that Rina did not get herself off with helpless people from alternate dimensions for her own amusement. She enjoyed being viewed as a terrifying harbinger of death, even if she made sure to never visit the same one twice. It had not yet grown old, and she was always eager to test out new ideas that entered her cruel mind.

And right now she wanted to fuck.

It was an inelegant way to put it, and not at all becoming of a woman of such refinement. People would have been appalled if they heard such filth coming from her mouth out loud.

Dropping to her knees, Rina shivered a she felt the city beneath her rumble from that simple gesture. While the knees weren’t an erogenous zone by any stretch of the imagination, the fact that her every movement claimed even more lives was endlessly erotic to her.

Standing on her knees now, her erect cock jutted powerfully from her slim waist. From this lowered perspective she had a slightly better view of the people beneath her when she wasn’t making use of her powers, but she still couldn’t make out anything specific. They were simply specks milling about. Like kneeling over an anthill.

“Thank you for your hospitality.” She said, then fell forward so her hands slammed onto other sections of the city beneath her. Fingers crashed through buildings, and she felt a powerful surge of terror rush into her psyche at once as she remained open to the emotions of those below.

She licked her lips. Her rate of breathing increased, and her cock bobbed impatiently. She’d had quite enough of all this preamble. She needed to feel something soon or continuing to hold back would test even her willpower.

Crawling on all fours gave her the best view yet of the people of London. She searched for any notable landmarks, hoping that she could make sure to target them when she got to work. A moment of scanning the city with her thoughts located a number of them, and she was displeased to find that there weren’t any nearby enough to fall underneath her.

It was not a problem for long. London had a large number of interesting structures she could have felt fall apart underneath her, but she ignored ones that did not interest her, like museums or places of Government. Three specific buildings vanished from their current positions, and rematerialized directly beneath her, crushing a number of people beneath them as they settled into new, more convenient locations.

Then, she began to lower her body.

Two of her selected buildings were picked for their religious significance, as she could not abide by anyone other than herself receiving such lavish amounts of praise and buildings dedicated to them. The third, an enormous clock that would bong incessantly as some form of feature that was enjoyed by the locals for some inexplicable reason.

An abbey under her left breast, a cathedral under her right, and the towering clock even with her cock. Rina’s erection cock struck its target first. The lofty building made from stone and brick drew tourists from the world over, and was the sort of landmark closely associated with the city. Though it had stood for well over a hundred years even in this universe, it was to meet its match as it faced off against the colossal spire of flesh that was Rina’s cock. On paper it seemed like it would be an easy matchup in the clock’s favor. And had the two opposing sides been of comparable size that may in fact have been true.

But they were not. Even just the head of Rina’s cock dwarfed the clock as it came down dangerously close to the giant building. The sheer presence of such an eager sexual organ was enough to steam up every single outside window in unison and a panic spread through the people on every floor at once. Dozens rushed towards the exits in the hopes of putting some amount of distance between themselves and the giant woman threatening not only the city, but the entire country for her own arousal, only to find that the exits had been sealed and the windows resisted every attempt to break them open.

They were trapped like sardines, and when Rina’s cock nudged the building she arched her head back as she felt huge chunks of brick disintegrate on contact with her bobbing cock. She’d reinforced the building at the last moment so that the unfortunate souls trapped inside would remain where they were. Even if the building had been filled with a hundred tons of dynamite it would not have been able to loose even a single brick from its construction.

Of course, Rina was far, far more powerful than that. And the battering ram of her cock made short work of the building’s top floors, shearing the entire thing off in the blink of an eye. Her powerful scent washed over the freshly exposed people as an erection bigger than anything they’d ever seen in their lives came dangerously close to crushing them as well.

A second later the top floors crashed into the ground below, sending a satisfying BONG through the city streets on impact.

Rina exhaled again, beads of sweat beginning to form on her body. This piece of construction had always been an eyesore, and she was putting it to greater use than it had ever served in her normal life by using it to guide her towards an explosive orgasm.

And with that thought, she rammed her cock into the ground.

Floor after floor of the clock tower was demolished as a hyper-aggressive cock laid claim to the hundreds of people inside of the building. Bodies popped and cracked against the head of her cock, failing to slow it down at all as it crushed through the building until the head bumped into the ground. It stood for over 150 years, and it was demolished in seconds.

Of course, even the Earth itself was no match for Rina’s power. It resisted for but a second, squishing the head of her cock back ever so slightly before the power of her hips prevailed, and her cock drove itself into the planet’s crust.

A rather unladylike moan escaped Rina’s throat as she lie there for a moment, enjoying the sensation of building materials, helpless bodies, and the world itself squeezing her cock. She looked as if she had stopped herself mid-pushup, and held her position for a moment, wanting to draw it out longer.

After several seconds she sighed, ready to continue. Rather than pump herself in and out of the planet though, she continued to lower herself.

The audacity of anyone failing to recognize her divinity was what lead to her choosing these specific buildings. Perhaps they lacked any common sense, as her demonstrations thus far should have been enough to display her power over anything human.

As she lie on the city with her cock spearing the ground itself she kept her back arched so her giant chest hovered over the other two targets she’d moved closer for her playtime. She could barely remember their names, and didn’t feel like using her powers to remind herself was a good use of them.

Like with the clock tower she’d employed a sliver of her power to ensure that anyone inside of the buildings would remain where they were. Her giant breasts hovered over the twin buildings, along with a significant portion of the city surrounding them thanks to their great size.

A simple demand was implanted into their minds. They were to renounce their faith, and turn themselves over her. Mind, body, and soul. If they did so then they would be spared the tortures she had planned. Of course, the small-minded rebels declined to do so. That would have made things far too easy.

With a disgusted look, she stopped lowering her breasts over the religious buildings below, and held her position. In yoga it would have been defined as an upward facing dog, with her cock buried into the streets below and her back arched so she remained overhead.

Not wanting to dirty herself by touching the city with her entire body, she instead focused on the soft orbs resting on her chest. A unique thought had entered her mind. As she inhaled her chest expanded outward, but continued to do so far further than what was natural.

It was a slow, subtle growth. She was able to easily maintain her position this way, and felt a shiver run through her spine as the bottoms of her steadily expanding breasts began to make contact with the roofs of several taller buildings below. Rina smiled at the sensation, eager to truly show those below what they were going to face for failing to recognize her authority.

It was over almost as soon as it started. At least, that was the case for the actual buildings. She didn’t care to draw things out with the ancient structures themselves. A building could not feel emotions, and it could not serve any use for her beyond breaking the morale of those who placed a significance upon it. Thus, she had no reason to spare them for anything longer than a split second.

No, her true goal was the people trapped inside. And as her colossal breasts gradually fell from above and spread out over the city she could feel them. Hundreds upon hundreds of bodies trapped under her still-expanding chest, wriggling and crying out for mercy as their skeletons failed to withstand the giantess’s weight. Bones cracked, teeth broke, and a mixture of blood and tears began to wet the bottom of Rina’s naked chest.

But they did not perish.

Every single soul beneath her remained sentient and aware of everything that was happening to them. She’d taken from them the ability to die, wanting to feel the most pious among them break and accept her superiority over whatever entities they had spent their normal lives worshiping.

She lay there for a moment, enjoying the sensation of so many bodies gradually losing sanity as they could not die. Then, she gradually rocked her hips back and forth, widening the hole she’d created in the earth itself as she did so. Her plan had been to fuck the city, and she was quite literally doing exactly that as her arousal began to spike to levels so unimaginably high it would have driven less-equipped minds insane in seconds.

“Repent.” She muttered, forcing the thoughts into those trapped beneath her breasts. They could not breathe. They could not move. They could feel pain, and they could feel the perspiration under her chest begin to consume them. Their minds were on the verge of breaking from such unreasonable tortures, and no one was quite sure what she meant with her demands.

So they stayed under her. Sentient. Alive. Breathing through lungs that had been pierced by their own ribs. With air that had been blessed by Rina’s scent, however scarce it may have been.

“This!” Rina spat, picking up speed as her fingers gripped the city more roughly, cracking through the earth in several more places and claiming thousands more lives. “Is exactly what I needed!” She shouted, clenching her teeth as the flurry of sensations assaulting her senses drove her mad.

She was ready to finish. Her abilities were not being used to make things better. She would just let her body send its own signals of how it felt over the destruction of the capital. She repeated her order to the people trapped under her breasts, and the ones under her nipple faced a tremendous increase in pressure as the firm nubs hardened.

And then the pious among them broke. As she’d expected, breaking their devotion sent her over the edge.

“This is more than you deserve!” She shouted, and slammed her hips into the ground with such a powerful impact the entire city shook. An orgasm was about to wrack her body, but there was still so much of the city she hadn’t even touched yet. It didn’t seem fair to just leave it out there, thinking they could get away with surviving an encounter with Rina. Thinking there wouldn’t be consequences for the immense privilege of sharing such an intimate time with her.

Pulling out of the ground, Rina rose to her knees. In the blink of an eye her breasts shrank back to their more manageable size, allowing her to actually see what was taking place beneath her as her fingers wrapped around her vigorous cock.

A split-second later the entire city of London shrunk even more. Her hand slid up and down the length of her cock as she expanded to even more unimaginable heights. In seconds she was so large her head broke through the atmosphere of the planet itself. A fact that mattered little as she easily removed the need to breathe from her body.

What mattered was that the damage she’d done to the palm-sized city below was still noticeable even from this great size. She smiled at the thought, then drew her head back suddenly as an explosive orgasm struck her like a meteor.

All at once a geyser of cum shot from the tip of her cock like a cannon. It arced high into the air, and splattered all over Europe, striking many smaller cities and even passing over the English Channel to hit other countries nearby. The excitement from doing so was so intense she wished she had the time to take her frustrations out on those as well, with the opportunity to crush them under her feet or bring some other humiliating end their way.

But for now, she was focused on London. Biting her bottom lip, she pointed her cock directly at the small city below, in awe at the sheer size difference. The head of her cock was drastically bigger than the entire city, and the next spurt launched a tidal wave of cum that erased the entire thing from her vision in a split-second.

Rina did not do anything half-assed, however. While the first spurt had instantly annihilated the entire city, wiping out its populace in the blink of an eye, she wanted to drive the humiliation in further. A second spurt shot from the tip of her cock, pooling over the first and spreading the mess even further. With the third the absolutely enormous lake she’d created was spilling into the water surrounding the small island, spoiling it with countless gallons of semen and piling up so high it began to turn a shade of white.

Finally, after nearly a minute of this Rina’s cock shot its last, a spurt that rocketed high over water and landed somewhere in Eastern Europe. Taking a moment to catch her breath, she gazed over the aftermath, and expanded her consciousness yet again.

Two hundred million, four-hundred seventy-two thousand, one-hundred and twelve people had died thanks to her orgasm. This wasn’t her home dimension, so she cared little for the damage she’d caused in this quest for an orgasm. If anything, she thought the number could have been improved.

And with but a thought the entire scene faded away. In its place was an identical scene though all of her cum had vanished and even the damage she’d dealt before ascending to this new size was restored. It had become trivially easy for Rina to traverse dimensions on a whim, and she figured she should try again in this next one.

The population of Europe was well over seven-hundred million. She made a personal wager that this time she would wipe out at least half of them before she reached another orgasm.