- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

Meanwhile you were starting to wonder what the hell was taking so long. Lillian’s ginormous butthole puckered against your face, but still remained shut. She was definitely pushing, but it seems like the gas was delayed in coming out. Your lungs ached for more air, you had already exhaled your last breath and needed her next fart pronto. Finally it came, blasting you head-on with a powerful surge of potent steamy bubbles.

The thing is, this one was coming out a bit too strong. As Lillian tensed her anus and let it rip, the torrential fart came with a spray of salty seawater as well. Your throat was splashed with about a bucketful of water as it came out, which was something you had to cough up immediately. You choked and wretched as the fart storm rang on, but by the end of it, you had only sucked down about half the air you needed. The ocean waves crashed over you once again, leaving you back without any air to keep breathing.

This isn’t going well…” you thought, as you started to feel a bit delirious. I’m not getting enough oxygen from these sporadic bursts of gas… and I can’t gamble on swallowing more water by accident. I need to be somewhere where I can keep breathing consistently… but there’s only one place I could go..."


Lillian’s huge anus groaned in front of you, twitching as its insides expanded with pent-up air. All the stinky breathable air you needed was just beyond that portal, locked inside her massive ass chamber. Her anal wrinkles twitched and squeezed together, almost like they were enticing you...

The thought of it felt insane. Willingly going up your friend’s asshole just so you could breathe in her gas? You must be going crazy. This was Lillian you were thinking about, your best friend for years and years. Of all the times she’s sat on you or farted on you, you never once thought “hey, what would it be like to crawl inside her huge butt and live inside her bowels?” There were so many levels where it felt wrong, like you’d be crossing some sort of taboo line where you could never come back from. But then again... it’s not like she was giving you much of a choice here.


Deep rumbles echoed from the anus in front of you. You steeled yourself as your friend’s giant anal lips began to pucker outwards. You had to do this. As gross as it was, you needed to force yourself to go in, otherwise you were going to drown.

Lillian’s giant butthole expanded with a mighty blast, unleashing a huge current of fart bubbles into her swimsuit. She pushed it out like any other fart, easing the pressure from her giant plump ass without a second thought. As her backdoor’s roaring folds spread apart, there was a small gap that led inside, to the inner gurgling flesh of her rectum. Without hesitation you dove forwards, arms outstretched to make your body as lean as possible. You plunged head-first into your friend’s warbling poophole, as reluctant as you felt about this you did so with all the desperation you could muster. Wriggling and squirming, you hooked your arms around whatever vibrating anal meat you could find, pulling with all your strength to get in. Lillian’s butt continued to sputter massive bubbles of gas into your face, pelting you with her humid toxic steam, but you continued to dig forwards anyway. You managed to slip past the outer rim of her muscles, and were surrounded on all sides by huge folds of trembling rubbery flesh. Her sphincter was erupting incredible amounts of foul disgusting air, you took a deep breath of it, and used the trace amounts of oxygen to carry on.

“YEEP!”

Lillian suddenly jolted in the water. She felt your body’s intrusion in the midst of her fart, it had completely caught her off guard. She jumped as electric sparks ran up her backside. The ticklish feeling of your tiny body wriggling through her sensitive inner anus made intense tingles shoot through her spine. Almost instantly her thick thighs and plump ass cheeks smacked together, tightening up from the unusual sensation. Lillian cupped her hands around the base of her butt, but obviously you weren’t there. She didn’t know what to do.

“Oh my God, Blaise! You’re going inside of my-!!”

Of course in tightening up, her asshole retracted into her body, actually assisting you in making your way further into her ass. Her fart was cut short, and now you were being squeezed all over by the warm lumpy meat of her asshole. She could sense every one of your squirms, the tiny rubbing feeling you were making with your arms and legs was like nothing she’d ever felt before. You were kneading her inner anal folds, tenderly stimulating places she had never given direct attention to. It felt weird and wrong, but there was also a pleasant warmth coming from your tiny squirms that was spreading rapidly through her backside.

Why did he suddenly crawl in?” she thought. “Was he not getting enough air down there? Why does it feel so...? This is so messed up. I need to push him out somehow, it’s making my ass feel funny…

Lillian tensed up her anal muscles, clamping untold amounts of pressure on your shrunken body. The massive pulsating wrinkles of her butthole squeezed you hard, but you weren’t going to stop wriggling inside. Even if Lillian’s body was trying to keep you out, you needed to endure it. Between the powerful oily anal mounds you kept your struggles going, determined to make it inside where you could finally find some air. Her giant asshole quivered and clenched, its huge fat folds pounding at your back to pin you down. In the midst of all this movement and pressure your swimsuit slipped down your legs, leaving you stark naked against her pink anal flesh. You didn’t have time to get distracted by that though, you needed to push onward.

Oh no, he’s not stoppinggg...

Lillian was shimmying her hips back and forth in place. She really didn’t know what to do right now. She could squeeze her asshole even harder, but then she was worried about hurting you, or suffocating you by accident. Against her better wishes her anus kept chewing all over your tiny body, tingling with more sparks of pleasure. Sure, she was having fun just a little bit earlier from smearing you against her butthole, but she really wasn’t expecting things to go this far. Her heart wasn’t ready yet. Blushing red, Lillian wiggled her butt in small circles, as if she could shake off these weird feelings of pleasure.

Why is this ten times better with him squirming on the inside compared to the outside?” she thought in a dizzy panic.

With her ass giving yet another hungry clench, your head finally popped inside the inner chamber of her ass. You gasped for air, desperate to get anything to breathe at this point. What greeted you was the worst stench you’d ever smelled. As your body slumped through the back end of Lillian’s massive hole you were met by the gruesome raw stench of her fart-soaked bowels. It was pitch-black, steaming hot, and sticky, and absolutely teeming with the stink of her potent gas. Years of farts passing through this passageway marked the organic walls with a smell that could never be cleaned. It was the patented scent you had been subjected to so many times before, but now in its purest form.

“Oh fuck!! Eueugh!”

After a few moments of awful gagging you were able to collect yourself. You somehow made it inside and were able to breathe in the faint traces of oxygen that your body needed. It smelled putrid, but you were at least alive. Wet groans rumbled from deeper within Lillian’s body, you could feel her bowels undulating from all around you. The reality of where you were had finally cemented itself in your mind, your tiny body was actually inside her ass. The plump juicy butt she had always teased you with, the meaty fat globes that could barely be held with two hands, you were tucked all the way inside them now. It was just as insane as it seemed, the atmosphere was heavy and everything was slightly malleable. It was like you had entered some foul, oozing alien spaceship.