- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

“I can’t help it...” You said as you turned to face her again, your hands now covering your crotch. As much as it pained you to leave things at that, you knew that any further arguing would just make her tease you more. To your surprise though, it was Lillian who changed the subject.

“So really, how did you end up so small?” she asked.

“I honestly have no idea. I was just sitting there and suddenly it felt like all my energy had been sucked away from me. It felt really strange, and when I came back to, I was shrunken down to this size.”

“Hmmm, do you think someone did it to you? Like someone who doesn’t like you?”

“I don’t think so? I didn’t notice anybody nearby when it happened either. I’m pretty much stuck like this until I figure it out.” you sighed.

“Until WE figure it out.” Lillian corrected.

“Huh?”

“I’m not just going to leave you like this! What kind of friend would I be if I abandoned you when you were shrunken and helpless? I’m sticking by your side until we figure this whole mess out!”

“Lillian…”

Her compassionate words struck a chord with you. Even if sometimes she had a little too much fun at your own expense, Lillian was still a damn good friend. She’s always kept by your side, standing up for you in times when it really mattered. That bond was something you really valued, although it came at the cost of having to smell her gas every now and then. Still, out of all the people who could have found you, you were starting to be glad it was her.

“Don’t worry! I’ll make sure to take GOOD care of you for the rest of the day...” your giantess friend said.

Before you could react Lillian stood up, pulling her tight swimsuit bottoms up with her. The yellow material stretched back deep between her massive cheeks, presenting itself once again like it was a thong. The hand she was holding you in started to lower, creeping down and around to her mountainous backside. You shouted in protest.

“Wait WAIT HOLD ON! Why are you putting me back there again?!”

“You don’t want Jen seeing you like this, right?” Lillian said, as if this was a good idea. ”I haven’t got many hiding spots for you, so if we’re going to pick one it might as well be my ass. Besides, it’s not that bad since you’ve already got to know it!”

She wiggled her butt cutely for you to see. The two giant thundering masses of flesh jiggled from left to right, hardly contained by her swimsuit and squishing wondrously together. You could barely believe you survived such a thing earlier, it was so huge. Lillian then pulled back her swim-thong with her free hand, showing you her endless dark crevice inside. The juicy globes were still shimmering with some droplets of ocean water, sparkling jewels of reflective light that sunk down into her plump butt crack… where you would soon be going.

“Can you at least not fart when I’m down there this time?” you asked.

“No can do, you know how I get after having burritos. Even after letting out all my gas here it WILL come back later at some point.”

You knew she was being honest too. When Lillian’s body started getting gassy it was impossible for her to stop farting until it was all out of her system. Holding it in wasn’t an option, there was just too much air to be trapped inside. You gazed down into the huge wobbling flesh canyon below. Hopefully it won't be as bad as before, you hoped.

“Okay… just no more swimming, alright?” you said.

“Sure.” said Lillian. “By the way… if you can’t stop yourself from getting all intimate with my backdoor again, well... I won’t say anything~” she added in a sultry voice.

Before giving you a chance to retort, Lillian’s hand let go of you, putting you in a free fall down towards her swimsuit. The meager amount of material that was pulled away from her butt cheeks caught your tiny body like a hammock, curving around your sides as you slid down into the warm soft darkness.

Looking back up, Lillian’s ass was unbelievably huge. You didn’t have a chance to see it last time, at least not like this. Her phat globes were monumental in scale, they were looming over you like two colossal cruise ships that had pulled you underneath their current. As you descended further into her swimsuit the light from the top of her ass cheeks grew more distant. It was as if you were sinking away from the outside world. Sure enough, to cement this feeling, Lillian let go of her waistband and let the swimsuit snap back into her butt crack. Almost instantaneously the back end of her yellow bottoms sandwiched deep between her cheeks, giving your tiny body a nice snug “welcome back”.

The stuffy darkness greeted you once more. It was every bit as soft and musky as the first time she dropped you in her ass, except with a couple extra scents layered on top. An oily buildup of booty sweat permeated the confines of her ass crack, making her gargantuan cheeks waft of feminine musk, even despite being partially washed away by the ocean waves. The salty taste was still somewhat soaked into the pores, but in light of Lillian’s recent farts, neither of the two really mattered. The lingering odor of her bassy ass blasts overpowered both the scent of her sweat and the taste of leftover seawater. It was hard to ignore, and the deeper her swimsuit pulled you down, the more concentrated the smell became.

Like Lillian said, it wasn’t anything you hadn’t smelled before. It certainly didn’t hold a candle to her actual giant booming farts, or the pure concentrated stench of being trapped inside her ass, but it still reeked all the same. Just the knowledge that more burrito-fueled farts would be coming to meet you later made you gulp. Her ass was going to become a blazing volcano some time in the near future and that was just something you were going to have to deal with.

Your giantess friend then began to move, and the swishing pumping motions of her legs causing her ass cheeks to wobble returned. Side to side the plush masses rolled over your tiny body, you were powerless to stop them from squishing you. One part of your body in particular reacted quite strongly to the abundance of supple ass flesh squishing into it. You couldn’t help it, the rubbing of Lillian’s huge butt cheeks against your bare sensitive manhood felt too good. Inch by inch you felt the movement pull you down closer to a familiar place, a warm pulsating area that was waiting for you under these massive mounds of flesh. You knew soon you’d be smack dab against Lillian’s butthole again, and it made you think about the last thing she said. “Getting intimate with her backdoor”, was she joking about that? You didn’t think she’d willingly invite you to touch her there after what happened, unless she was just teasing you again.

Regardless, what you did know was the place you were currently inching towards felt much more warm than it did last time. Even after cooling off in the water, the depths of Lillian’s ass crack was radiating with an intense pulsating heat. It was already hot inside here… but it was going to get even hotter.

Lillian walked with a more tepid blush as she made her way back to her and Jen’s spot on the beach. She was feeling less embarrassed and more confident now after seeing your reaction to her huge booty first hand. Even now she could feel your tiny stiffy rubbing against her plump buns, brazenly poking against her juicy meat. The swell of pride made her put an extra flourish in her steps, happily wiggling her huge hips as she walked.

He’s still attracted to my ass, that much I know for sure now.” Lillian thought to herself. “In that case, maybe all the teasing stuff I was doing today isn’t so bad? Even after all those farts and being swallowed whole by my ass, his body still has a healthy reaction… I can work with this! He’s already pretty used to the smell by now, if I just give him a little push… maybe he could actually start to see me differently.

Even just thinking it to herself felt absurd, but at the same time it felt like there was a chance.

Alright then, if I can make him get off to my huge butt, then that means what I’ve been doing is actually okay. Get ready Blaise, by the end of today my big gassy booty is going to make you submit!

Lillian smiled. She could feel her backdoor twitch again, she was getting excited.