- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

As your friend walked along the beach sand, her phenomenal ass swayed back and forth with every step. The beautiful round globes squished against one another, barely contained by her tiny yellow bikini bottoms. The fabric had almost been completely eaten up by her juicy butt flesh, and somewhere beyond that was your shrunken body, sinking even deeper. Lillian’s soaking hot ass crack was a never-ending wave pool of malleable fat, rubbing back and forth against your tiny nude form. Each step her thick legs took made shockwaves run up her booty, and the swiveling motion of her hips ensured that her cheeks were constantly undulating against each other.

The couple minutes it took for her to return to Jen’s location felt like forever for you. Thankfully from then on the girls seemed like they wanted to relax, as the gigantic squishing booty motions had ceased. Lillian’s massive backside wasn’t rolling you around like a tiny pebble between two doughy palms anymore, but you were still squished flat on either side. The hefty weight of her buttocks contained you, kept you locked in place so that you couldn’t barely move. All you could do is stay there and take short breaths, tasting the stale smelly air between her lovely crushing cheeks.

It sounded like the girls were having a good time, even though you couldn’t make out everything they were saying. They were pleasantly chatting on their spot at the beach you set up for them, under the cool shade of their parasols. They had the nice ocean breeze to enjoy, meanwhile you were stuck inside the stifling mire of Lillian’s rear end. It felt like she was helping Jen with something as they talked. You couldn’t tell what, but her upper body was moving, so it was probably something to do with her arms. At the very least you were thankful it wasn’t her lower body, as it gave you a few moments of peace. Whatever your giant curvaceous friend had in store for you for the rest of the afternoon though.. that still weighed on your mind.

Just then you heard Lillian’s voice, a bit louder than normal, cheerfully say “Okay, now it’s my turn!”

It’s like she intentionally raised her own volume… to warn you of something. Then there was more movement. Her big body, shining in the sunlight from sweat, dropped downward, your stomach dropping with it. The impact made her ass jiggle like a free-standing plate of jello, but luckily you weren’t being crushed underneath it. Instead, Lillian was laying down on her smooth squishy stomach, her face resting in her arms along the comfy fabric of her beach towel. What this meant for you was her giant ass cheeks spread slightly, sinking out horizontally thanks to their own humongous mass. You gave a sigh of relief as some of the pressure lifted off of you, and your blood began to circulate more easily.

Then a large force suddenly struck one of Lillian’s butt cheeks. Your world jiggled around until a second one hit the other cheek. Whatever was happening, it started to squish and knead the plump masses surrounding you. Everything wobbled and shook, and thanks to Lillian’s ass being more loose and relaxed, you started to slip downward. You tried your best to climb back up, slapping your palms against your friend’s pillowy ass flesh to hoist yourself vertically, but the motions above were becoming more and more of a problem. Salty sweat and musky humidity made the surface of her inner ass cheeks moist, and with every foot of height you gained, you slid down two more.

Whatever was jostling Lillian’s phat butt around, you wished it would stop. You thought it might have been your giantess friend herself, teasing you as she laid on her towel, but the movements were far too rambunctious to be a simple butt smacking. That was when a runny liquid started to pour over you. It was cool, but rapidly becoming warmed by the heat of Lillian’s backside. The seeping fluid washed over your tiny body, covering you in a slick sticky concoction that had an immediately-recognizable smell.

“Sunscreen!” you said.

Outside Jen was hunched over Lillian’s towel, smearing loads of sunscreen over her supple body. When she spread the white protection over Lillian’s back for her, there was a bit of plush to her skin, a smooth pleasant squish to her feminine form. But when Jen started to slather the sunblock on her ass, that was a whole different story. The meaty hams that made up Lillian’s behind were almost entirely that plushy sensation. Jiggly, juicy plump globes that bounced around from the slightest touch. Jen applied the sunblock there liberally, giving her friend’s ass an extra large globule of white cream to cover the extensive surface area. Unbeknownst to her she was touching the huge round ass that you were currently stuck inside, and making it a whole lot worse for you.

The sunscreen made you ten times more slippery, and your dream of escaping Lillian’s enormous booty chasm was washed away. As you panicked and slipped, the sunscreen aided your descent, allowing you to slip down Lillian’s inner walls like they were a water slide.
Ample sweaty booty meat swallowed your body as you struggled, the white sunscreen made your hands too slippery to grab onto anything. It was getting warmer the further down you went, like you were descending down in a pit of fire. You knew what was ready to greet you on the other side of Lillian’s thick butt cheeks, it was the twitching hole you had only just escaped from. You yelled for Jen to stop, but she continued to spread the pale cream on Lillian’s ass, making the whole rear end jiggle around even more.

“This was a good idea, reapplying sunscreen after we went swimming. I know last time I got a little bit of a burn” Jen said, while squirting some more on her hands.

“Gotta protect yourself” Lillian said, laying down. She smiled as she could feel your tiny body wriggling deeper into her butt cheeks. “If this thing’s going to gobble up my swimsuit so much I need to keep it smooth and wrinkle-free, right?”

“Ha ha, sure” Jen laughed. “I mean I’m thankful you helped me put on my sunscreen and all, but now that I’m doing yours I think it might be a little unfair. Your ass is so big it’s like twice the job!”

“Yours is pretty big too!” Lillian shot back, but still grinning with pride. She was perfectly fine with having a huge ass, she wanted it that way for your sake after all. She’d definitely made sure that you’ve gotten a good faceful of her big butt in the past, as a way to maybe get you attracted to her, but right now you were getting that load of booty multiplied by a hundred.

“Okay yeah, but just feel this thing! I’m grabbing it with both hands and barely taking a chunk out of it!” Jen groped Lillian’s buns in each of her palms and jostled them back and forth, inadvertently making you slide down further into the steamy abyss. “My fingers are sinking in so deep and even then I can barely feel any muscle!”

“I know, isn’t it great!” Lillian giggled.

“I mean, sure, if you like it that way. Stay body positive and all that jazz.”

“I’m sure Blaise likes that way too~” Lillian gloated.

“Yeah, right up until you blast him in the face with those big nasty farts of yours!” Jen laughed back. “After that he’s probably not so thrilled about how much junk you got in the trunk.”

Finishing up with the sunscreen, Jen lightly slapped Lillian one last time on her butt cheeks, making them jiggle around some more.

“There, all done. You can thank me when we have some amazing tan lines tomorrow” she said, going back to her beach chair.

Lillian smirked to herself. “Don’t be so sure about his tastes. He might be more daring than you think” she chuckled under her breath.

Meanwhile, deep inside her butt cheeks, your clawed fingers were uselessly scraping off the sides of her ass fat. The blubbery skin indented from your tiny hands but offered no friction, making it impossible to stop your descent. Lower and lower you slid, down into the stinking sweaty confines of Lillian’s amazing ass, all thanks to the assistance of Jen’s sunscreen job. The excessive amount of SPF protection made you extra slippery, and helpless to stop yourself from being swallowed into the girl’s natural abyss. Even though it was too dark for you to see anything at the moment, you could feel the emanating warmth of Lillian’s butthole coming closer… growing more tepid and steamy… until your tiny body was dropped straight against it.