- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

The rubbery maw was red-hot to the touch, even more than it was last time. Your upper body landed straight into the center pit of her anal wrinkles, right where the moist folds all converged together. You recoiled in shock, but it was already far too late. As your body jerked backwards to escape, Lillian’s huge pucker clenched around your sides, squeezing down tight. Her dense bands of flesh smeared hot goop against your skin, pulsating all over as they rubbed into your tiny body. The fluid was a mix of sweat and anal fluids, and it absolutely reeked with the scent of her bowels.

You wrestled as best you could, but Lillian’s huge backdoor was holding you tight. Flailing and struggling, you did your best impression of a fish out of water, trying to slip away from the grip of your friend’s monstrously big anal wrinkles. Your body was slick with juices and sunscreen, but it came to no avail, as the extra lubrication only made it harder for you to climb out of the fleshy folds. The girl’s great hulking sphincter would clench inwards, drawing you closer towards the center. It was like her anus was giving you a big meaty hug, pinning you down into its superheated maw, to slowly squeeze the air out of your lungs. As opposed to your previous visit, Lillian’s asshole felt far more “active” this time. It was constantly in motion, pulling you in to suckle on your tiny shrunken form. You gasped out loud in strain, barely keeping your head from being crushed under the throbbing mass of anal wrinkles.

“God, why it is it-! Smothering me so much! I’m-! Augh, it won’t stop twitching!

The truth was Lillian’s butt had been very excited to meet you again. Ever since her last discussion with you her switch had been flipped, and she was raring to get back into action. In turn, her asshole was extra hot and sensitive now, and it had been twitching this whole time. As soon as it felt your body touching it again, it started throbbing with renewed vigor, passionately giving you a bear hug between its folds. Hot anal sweat pooled down the crack of her asshole, some of it collecting inside your mouth. You spat and wriggled with your neck, shouting to get out of this smothering hell pit, when suddenly Lillian’s wrinkles came bearing down on your face once more.

“Hah…”

The giantess exhaled contently as she felt your body being caressed by her anus. Little by little, pleasurable tingles were being sent up her large backside, and it was all thanks to your squirms. You had assumed this was just Lillian trying to tease you again and accidentally going overboard, something she was known to do, but actually she was well aware of her actions this time. She was revelling in your struggles, delighting herself on the feeling of her asshole surrounding you inside its crevices. This was only the beginning of what she had in store, the exciting afternoon of subduing you with her gigantic ass.

You started to calm down a bit once you realized Lillian’s greasy butthole wasn’t actually trying to swallow you inside. It continued to throb hungrily all around you, constantly massaging your body with her humongous wrinkles caked with slime, but the inner ring of folds remained clamped shut. For now, her big smelly booty was just keeping you snugly in place, trapped between a plethora of nasty oily folds. It was gross, but you felt like you could at least handle it… until you heard some large grumbles coming from below. Not just heard them either, you could feel them travelling through Lillian’s digestive system, the return of her ass’s trademark ability.

A loud bassy blast of air shot out, but not from Lillian’s ass. Outside, Jen had just ripped one, accidentally farting from the burrito she ate earlier. She laughed abashedly, knowing Lillian wouldn’t mock her for it, but still feeling slightly embarrassed from the noise it made. You might have been able to hear it too, if it weren’t for Lillian’s huge globes blocking off the sound and the growing gurgling monstrosity building up below. Lillian giggled as she felt herself become more pent-up, knowing she had a treat for you.

The concept of you being wedged at ground zero, locked between her big tight anal wrinkles made her excited. She was going to give you the full brunt of her ass’s farts, overload you with the power of her giant-sized gassy emissions while smothering you inside her giant juicy cheeks. Her asshole twitched in preparation, chewing its moist wrinkles in close as it bulged out between her meaty hams. You winced as the anal pressure caved in around you, cramming you deep into the hot flesh of her hole. You knew her body was preparing to let out a giant fart, and at this point it was too late to stop it. Lillian had to break wind right now, and you were simply along for the ride.

“Ungh…”

The giant teen’s shoulders relaxed as she let her ass unleash a blaring eruption of air, shooting hot searing winds from her plump rear end. As she laid there comfortably on her beach towel, her huge bulbous ass cheeks rumbled together, warbling as the devastating force of gas came storming through. The power behind her fart was enormous, much stronger than any of the potent bursts she had let out in the day thus far. She smiled as the pent-up gas roared through her booty, both out of relief and out of pleasure for having you experience it up close.

Deep inside the erupting chasm of her butt flesh, Lillian’s anus was absolutely belting you with the strength of her giant toots. Explosive gusts of wind slammed into your tiny body head-on, burning your skin with the blazing stench from deep inside her bowels. Her anal wrinkles reverberated around you like an earthquake splitting the ground at your feet. You became caught inside the rumbling intestinal pressure. Her backdoor’s thick greasy muscles were sputtering all over your insignificant body as the torrent of murky gas came gushing out.

The fart was dense and heavy, so hot that steamy moisture began to coat the inner walls of her butt cheeks. You wretched and choked, the smell was just as rank as you remembered, but more than that the strength of which it came out was making you winded. It was like someone had taken your lungs and you didn’t know how to use them anymore. Lillian’s gas was so bombastic that it momentarily shell-shocked your natural breathing. The multiple burritos brewing inside her body for an extended amount of time were probably to blame. If her prior blasts were a hurricane, then this was an asteroid striking the Earth. Loud, powerful, and able to blow you completely away.

After what felt like way too long, Lillian’s fart gradually faded off. Her anus hissed out a moist breathy exhale, dousing you in the aftertaste of her colon. Finally free of her asshole’s enormous gassy vibrations, you pulled back to gasp for air, only to be cut short. The giant wrinkles of flesh converged back around your body. They were pulsating as they covered you in hot wet fart condensation, returning yet again for another bear hug.

“Achh! No-!”

You yelped as the meaty muscles pulled your body inward, surrounding you in the now-superheated entrance to Lillian’s anal cavity. You thought you might have had a bit of a break after your friend’s earth-shattering fart, but her anus wasn’t calming down in the slightest. The twitching motions returned with increased fervor, rubbing your struggling body all over with stained, sweat-covered oils, squeezing it onto your limbs and hair. It was like her asshole was hungrily sucking on you, nearly tempted to crush you painfully between its powerful folds, but never going through with it. Not to say her giant shithole was being gentle either, but the firm sticky movements caught your body in a meaty spiral, pumping up and down in a fashion that would almost seem erotic to an outside perspective.

This constant heaving movement and anal suction had a direct effect on one particular part of your body. Your boner was not only going strong, but in light of Lillian’s recent fart it was even harder than before. All the hot slippery anal flesh covering your shrunken form made stimulation difficult to avoid, and while her gassy release was brutal to most of your body, the vibrations felt unbelievable on your dick. You couldn’t help thinking about it, but this was Lillian’s giant sexy ass you were stuck in. Despite her rank smelling gas, the image of her plump jiggling booty was burned into your mind. You felt ashamed of yourself for letting your friend’s giant farts sustain your erection, but there wasn’t anything you could do. As if on cue, a low gurgling sound roared from inside.

You didn’t think she’d need to fart again so soon after letting out such a big one, but this was Lillian you were dealing with. Her fat ass was like a bottomless well of gas once it was properly fueled. The rumbling noises grew louder as they bubbled up through her colon, filling her rectum with massive quantities of hot swirling air. You wriggled as hard as you could to give yourself some leeway this time, but her asshole clenched down extra tight. Lillian’s backdoor sucked anxiously on the back of your head, pressing your nose directly in the center of where her butthole was about to burst open.